疯狂原始人经典台词

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.

Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.

小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。

(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!

Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!

Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!

爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去!

奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇!

Eap:What is that

Guy: fire

Thunk:Fire is bitting me !

小伊:这是什么?

小盖:是火。

(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦!

Guy: I call them shoes.

Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?

盖:我叫它们为鞋子

小伊:我好喜欢,那我的脚呢?

Sandy:Release the baby!

小珊:放孩子咬它!

Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die

我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去

Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!

不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!

哥:你在那干吗呢?多危险啊?小伊

Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!

小伊:我不知道

Xiao Yi: I don't know

瓜哥:你为什么不知道?停止寻找吧,恐惧能让我们活着,别不害怕。

Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.

瓜哥:我们得活着

Melon brother: We have to/must live.

瓜哥:现在都给我闭上眼睛睡觉吧。醒来的时候我么那就会得到我们需要的一切了。

Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.

小伊:是明天吗?

Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?

瓜哥:是洞穴。

Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.

小伊:这不是活着,只是没死而已。这两者是不一样的。

Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.

瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。

Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.

瓜哥的妻子:不,我们都不知道那边会是什么,太危险了。

Melon brother's wife: No. We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.

瓜哥:这是个机会。

Melon brother: This is a chance.

小伊:我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间

Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.

瓜哥:我能理解

Melon brother: I understand.

小伊:这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字

Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?

瓜哥:我想这应该叫做拥抱。

Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.

We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always

bad. Never not be afraid!

我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!

瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.

原始人咕噜一家六口在老爸Grug的庇护下生活。每天抢夺鸵鸟蛋为食,躲避野兽的追击,每晚听老爸叙述同一个故事,在山洞里过着一成不变的生活。大女儿EEP是一个和老爸性格截然相反的充满好奇心的女孩,她不满足一辈子留在这个小山洞里,一心想要追逐山洞外面的新奇世界。

没想到世界末日突然降临,山洞被毁,一家人被迫离开家园,展开一场全新的旅程。离开了居住了“一辈子”的山洞,展现在他们眼前的是一个崭新绚丽却又充满危险的新世界,到处都是食人的花草和叫不出名字的奇异鸟兽,一家人遇到了全所未有的危机。在旅途中,他们还遇到了游牧部落族人GUY,他有着超凡的创造力和革新思想,帮助咕噜一家躲过了重重困难,途中他还发明了很多“高科技”产品,并让他们知道了原来生活需要“用脑子”,走路需要“鞋子”等等。一行人在影片中展开了一场闹腾而又惊险的旅程。

相关文档
最新文档