酒店餐厅结账英语对话0001

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店餐厅结账英语对话

初中英语的对话教学是培养学生英语交际能力的重要途径,在英

语教学中占据着重要的位置。精心收集了酒店餐厅结账英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

Payi ng by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill ,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sig n it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, l'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change.

And the excha nge rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804.

Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% disco unt for using

your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Tha nk you. But what 's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few mi nutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Tha nk you.

Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

酒店餐厅结账英语对话篇2Sign the Bill签字付账

Waiter: Would you like any thi ng else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Y es, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: l& #39;d like to put it o n my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What 's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sig n your n ame and room nu mber on the bill,

please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙好

/房卡,吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sig n here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very ni ce, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

酒店餐厅结账英语对话篇3Payi ng by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yua n. Please wait a min ute. I 'll be right

back with your cha nges and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your cha nges and your receipt, tha nk you.

Good ni ght. Hope to see you aga in.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Tha nk you, sir. But we don& #39;t accept tips./You& #39;re very kind. But no, tha nk you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

相关文档
最新文档