英语对话范文带翻译_英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语对话范文带翻译_英语口语

英语对话范文带翻译: GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相当不错,谢谢。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,谢谢你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:没有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

Yunbo: I agree.

云波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children.

The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好极了。嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以

至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

云波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售货员:您好。我能为您效劳吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

云波:鞋部在什么地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

云波:谢谢。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。

英语对话范文带翻译:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

相关文档
最新文档