英语口语--机场常用口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

机场常用口语

问候与接待:

Hello!(Good morning/afternoon/evening!) 你好!(早上好!下午好!晚上好!)What can I do for you?/May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙吗?

I beg your pardon? 您能重复一遍吗?

Would you please slow down? 可以请您慢一点吗?

Please wait a minute/second/moment. 请稍等一下。

感谢与应答:

Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

Thanks for your cooperation! 谢谢您的合作。

You are welcome!/It’s my pleasure!/ Don’t mention it!不客气。

道歉与应答:

I’m sorry!对不起!

Sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to trouble you. 很抱歉打扰您。

I’m terribly sorry, but this is the rule.很抱歉,这是规定。

Never mind./

It doesn’t matter.没关系。

告别:

Goodbye!/See you later! 再见!

Have a nice trip! 祝您旅途愉快!

Welcome to China again. 欢迎下次再来中国。

Communication(1 ) 对话1

P: Passenger 旅客S: Staff 机场职员

P: Could you tell me where the restaurant is located? 您能告诉我餐厅在哪吗?

S: Certainly. Take the elevator ['eliveitə] down to Basement Level One and it’s right there.

可以,乘电梯到地下一层就是。

P: Where are the elevators? 电梯在哪里?

S: The elevators are beside the escalators['eskəleitə] over there. 自动扶梯在那边,电梯在自动扶梯旁边。

P: Got it. Thank you very much. 知道了。非常感谢。

S: You are welcome.不客气。

Communication(2) 对话2

P: Excuse me. Do you know where I can find something to read?

麻烦您了,请问您知道哪里可以买到读物?

S: Turn left at the second corner ahead and you will see a bookstore beside a restaurant.

在前面第二个拐角左转,你会看到在餐厅旁边有一家书店。

P: OK. Thanks. 好的。谢谢。

S: My pleasure. 不客气。

Communication(3) 对话3

P: Excuse me, Miss? 您好,小姐。

S: Yes, sir. Anything I can do for you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗?

P: Do you have smoking room here?/Where can I have a cigarette? 这边有吸烟室吗?/我可以在哪里吸烟?

S: The smoking room is located on the first floor. Please go straight ahead and take the escalator on your left to go downstairs.

吸烟室在一楼,您由此直走并搭乘左边扶手电梯下楼

P: OK. I see. 好的,我知道了。

S: Please pay attention to the announcement for your boarding to make sure not to miss your flight. 请注意收听有关您航班的广播,以确保您不会误机。P: Thank you very much for your kindly reminder. I will! 谢谢您的温馨提示,我会的。

S: Happy to serve you.乐意效劳。

Overview 复习

P: Passenger 旅客S: Staff 机场职员

P:Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening. Welcome to our Capital Airports Terminal 3.

早上/下午/晚上好! 欢迎光临首都公务机。

S: Is it the departure flight? 请问是出港航班吗?

P:No, it’s the arrival flight.不是,是进港航班。

S: Can I have your place of departure and estimated time of arrival?

可以告诉我航班的出发地和预落时间吗?

P:Yes, it leaves Shanghai for Beijing, and the estimated time of arrival is 4:20pm.

航班从上海出发,预计下午4:20到达北京。

S: All right. Your flight number is A, departing from Shanghai at2:00pm,and the estimated time of arrival is 4:20pm.

好的,您的航班是A,出发地上海,起飞时间为下午2:00,预计预达时间为下午4:20。

P:My flight has been changed ,and I want to change the time of using the room.

我变更了航班,想把休息室的使用时间做一下调整。

S: Please tell me the new flight number and the time you expect.

请你告诉我变更后的航班号码,及你想调整的使用时间。

(一)机场常用句型

What is your destination?您的目的地是哪里?

Please tell me your flight number.请您告诉我您的航班号。

We will inform you in time , if there is any change.如果有变化我们会及时通知您。

What would you like to drink?请问您想喝点什么?

Mind your step. The floor is slippery.请小心地滑。

I am afraid I can not do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

I beg your pardon?对不起请再说一遍好吗?

相关文档
最新文档