英语演讲稿素材
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Seeing through around the earth, we will find all kinds of people exist in the world. 看到通过围绕地球,我们会发现各种各样的人在世界上存在。
I think why those people are different from each other might be a difficult task to study-----which factor influences and drives them different.
我想为什么那些人不同可能是一个艰巨的任务——学习——并驱使他们不同的因素影响。
It is lucky that I am the one among them so I know that mine is my dream.
幸运的,我是其中之一,所以我知道我是我的梦想。
I have been stimulating by my dream, from the day I knew why I came into the world to so far and even in future, which is making me different from others.
我刺激了我的梦想,从那一天我知道我为什么来到世上,到目前为止,甚至在未来,这让我与众不同。
It is a goal, an aim, a direction for my life.
这是一个目标,一个目标,一个方向我的生活。
It is not strange from outside, but from inside.
从外面是不奇怪的,但从里面。
It is to be a philosopher.
它是一个哲学家。
Perhaps no one believes that there has philosopher in such modern society.
也许没有人相信在这样的现代社会有哲学家。
I have to tell you, however, today's civilization is based on people's labor, yes, and it is, but which is not only on the physical labor, the more important is on the mental labor----the thought.
我要告诉你,但是,今天的文明是基于人们的劳动,是的,它是,但不仅是体力劳动,脑力劳动上的更重要的是——思想。
If there is no thought on the earth, what will happen?
地球上如果没有思想,会发生什么?
I can't imagine such a devastating scene and I think no one would be willing to fancy. 我无法想象这样一个毁灭性的场景,我认为没有人愿意的。
What we inherit from our ancestors are wealth, knowledge and dream----our ancestors' dream.
我们从我们的祖先继承财富,知识和梦想——祖先的梦想。
They devoted themselves to building our society, which was not for themselves but for the descendants.
他们致力于建设我们的社会,不是为自己,而是为后代。
They had viewed it because their society existed some outstanding philosophers. 他们认为,因为社会存在一些杰出的哲学家。
That's why their society had been developed.
这就是为什么他们的社会发展。
I am no scholar, no great man and no saint. I am just a citizen as same as you. 我不是学者,没有伟人和圣人。我只是一个公民和你一样。
However, I have a dream and I believe both we have.
然而,我有一个梦想,我相信我们都有。
Just like Martin Luther King, Jr. He was no philosopher though he gave us a dream. 就像马丁·路德·金。但他没有哲学家,他给了我们一个梦。
A dream for our life.
我们的生活的梦想。
A dream for our goal.
一个梦想对于我们的目标。
A dream for our hope.
一个梦想对我们的希望。
And my dream is give our descent ant a dream. 和我的梦想是给我们的血统蚂蚁一个梦。
Struggle and dreams
奋斗和梦想
Do you have dreams you want to pursue, but never seem to have the time because of the twin demands of work and family?
你有梦想你想追求,但似乎从来没有因为工作和家庭的双重需求?
So what’s the quick answer?
如此迅速的回答是什么?
There isn’t one.
没有一个。
It takes hard work.
这需要艰苦的工作。
But the most important two factors are:
但最重要的两个因素是:
1. It has to be something you’re excite d and passionate about;
1.它必须是你激动,充满激情;
2. You have to make it a top priority, and structure your day so that it really is
a priority.
2.你要使它成为一个首要任务,和结构你的一天,它真的是一个优先级。
Let’s go into more depth for each of these two factors.
让我们进入更深度的这两个因素。
Work on Somethi ng You’re Excited and Passionate About
做些你兴奋,充满激情
This step might seem a bit trite or obvious but it’s crucial, and I think it’s something many people don’t think enough about.
这一步似乎有点老套的或明显的但这是至关重要的,而且我认为这是许多人没有足够的思考。
Often people think they want to do so mething, but perhaps it’s just something they think would be nice to do … not something they’re really passionate about.
通常人们认为他们想要做点什么,但也许这只是他们认为将是一个好东西…不是他们真的热爱。
If you’re passionate about something, you can’t wait to do it, and you’ll clear your schedule and make the time to do it.
如果你对某事很有激情,你迫不及待地做它,你会清楚你的时间表,让时间去做。
You’ll find a way, and when you’re doing it, you’re excited and happy (and maybe even a little obsessed).
你会找到一种方法,当你这样做时,你很激动和快乐,甚至有点着迷。
Really think about whether you’re excited about your goals or dreams … if not, you might need to look for new dreams.
真的觉得是否你兴奋的目标或梦想…如果不是,您可能需要寻找新的梦想。
If you are excited, and you’re really working hard to pursue the dreams because of this excitement, move on to the next step!
如果你兴奋,你真的努力追求的梦想,因为兴奋,继续下一个步骤!
Making Your
让你的梦想优先