英文情景对话小故事带中文

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英文情景对话小故事带中文

Excuse me. I'm completely lost. Can you help me?

对不起,我完全迷路了。你能帮我个忙吗?

Yes, of course.

好的,当然可以。

Please direct me to the Prince Hotel.

请告诉我去王子饭店的路。

It's not far from here. Walk two blocks and then turn left. The Prince Hotel is on your left. You can't miss it.

离这儿不远。走过两条街然后向左拐。王子饭店就在你的左边,你不会走错的。

Oh! I failed my exam.

唉,我考试没及格。

That's really too bad! But don't feel upset about it.

运气真差!但别太难过了。

But what should I say to my lather?

但我怎么对我爸爸说呢?

Come on! It could have happened to anybody!

得了吧,谁都会遇到这种事。

How did you hear about our company?

你是怎么知道本公司的?

I read your recruiting advertisement in the newspaper.

我从报纸的求职栏上得知的。

What's your impression of our company?

你对我们有什么印象?

I feel that your company has a lot of potential.

我觉得贵公司是一个未来充满无限潜力的公司。

recruit vt.招募,吸收 n.新兵,新成员

potential a.潜在的,可能的 n.潜力,潜能

Ms. Lin. I need a raise.

林女士,我需要加薪。

I agree. But money is really tight right now.

这我同意。但是,现在资金很紧。

But, I just helped land an important client.

但是,我刚刚帮忙得到一个很重要的客户。

Yes, I know. But we are not in the position yet to give

you a raise.

是的,我知道。但是,我们目前没有办法给你加薪。

raise vt.&n.举起;增加;筹集;引起;养育

position n 位置;地位,职务;姿势;立场 vt. 安置

Can you point out the valley for me on the map?

你能在地图上指出那个山谷吗?

Here it is. It stretches from Vassai in the north to Momere in the south.

这儿,它由北向南从瓦赛延伸到蒙米尔。

How many states does it cover?

它穿过几个州?

About five.

大约五个。

valley n.山谷,溪谷;流域

stretch vi.伸展 vt.拉长 n.一段时间路程;伸展

感谢您的阅读,祝您生活愉快。

相关文档
最新文档