暮光之城 经典电影台词 twilight

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?” 
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
Edward:" Forever?"
爱德华:“永远?”
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly

fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
Edward:" Seventeen."
爱德华:“17岁。”
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Edward:" A while."
爱德华:有一阵子了。

相关文档
最新文档