【英语美文欣赏,中英文对照】毕业时,送给友谊一句赞歌
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
毕业时,送给友谊一句赞歌
原文摘自:LEO新澳口语
六月,一个离别的季节,校园里都弥漫着一股离别的气息,看着童鞋们即将要离开校园的身影,想不想为他们留下点什么呢?
在六月的这个离别的季节里,我们即将也踏上不同的人生道路,校园里处处弥漫着离别的气息,我们可以怎么用美丽的英文抒发我们离别时的心情呢?
1.Life is a profound book. Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding. May you find and create something new in it.
生活是一本精深的书,别人的注释代替不了自己的理解。愿你有所发现,有所创造。
2.Oh, my friend, do you like stars? If you feel lonely far away from home, look up at the stars in the sky, where there is a star for luck that I've send you.
朋友,你喜欢星空吗?如果有一天你在远方流浪时感到孤独、忧郁,请抬头看看星空,那儿有我送给你的幸运星。
3.Time is flying away, and years are passing by. Only our friendship is always in my heart. Farewell, my friend! Take care, my friend!
流水匆匆,岁月匆匆,唯有友情永存心中。朋友,再见!朋友,珍重!
4.Don't be disappointed on the journey of life. There are friends in the world. Seize your chance and value your opportunities. May our friendship be everlasting.
人生路上何须惆怅,天涯海角总有知音。把握机会珍惜缘分,祝愿我们友谊长存。
5.Time does not water down the wine of friendship; distance does not separate our hands of longing. Wishing you happiness forever!
时间冲不淡友情的酒,距离拉不开思念的手,祝福你,永远永远!
6.If I should meet thee,
After long years,
How should I greet thee?
With silence and tears.
—(Britain) George Gordon Byron
多年离别后,抑或再相逢,相逢何所语?泪流默无声。———〔英〕拜伦
7.Thinking of each other is just like a thread connecting both you on the one end and me on the other end.
思念是一条细长的线,一端系着你,一端系着我,时刻连接着两颗跳动不息的心。
8.I have three wishes: May our friendship warm our hearts! May joy be always with you and me! May we often meet each other!
我有三愿:一愿友情温暖我们心田,二愿欢乐永驻你我心间,三愿我们常常相见!
9.If life cheats you, don't be disappointed and worried. Calmness is needed in melancholy days. Believe that pleasantness is coming. Long for the bright future though you are unhappy. All will pass by and everything will be over. Past things will be pleasant memories. —(Russia) Alesander Pushkin
假如生活欺骗了你,不要悲伤,不要心急。阴郁的日子需要镇静。相信吧,那愉快的日子即将来临。心永远憧憬着未来,尽管你现在常常是阴沉的。一切都是瞬息,一切都会过去,而过去了的,将会变成亲切的怀念。———〔俄〕普希金
10.我走了, I'll go,
是为了以一个崭新的面貌回来, for I want to be back with a brand new face,
就像树木抖落了黄叶, just like the autumn trees who shake off the yellow leaves 是为了春天以更葱茏的形象走向大地的期待. because they want to confront the hope of the ground with a more prosperous figure
我会一切都好, I'll be all right,baby
心中更有一份挚爱。 and keep the sincere love in my heart
如果你相信我是雪, If you believe I am the snow
那么也请相信, please aslo believe that
当我飘落下来, when I fall down next winter
一定和以前一样洁白 I'll be as white as used to be.