英语看病情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

挂号

Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor 你要看病吗

Patent: Yes, where shall I register 是的,在哪儿挂号

N: Here, have you been here before 这儿,你从前来过吗

P: NO,this is my first visit.没有,这是第一次来.

N:Have you a registration card 你有挂号证吗

P : NO,I forgot to bring it.没有,我忘记带了.

N : I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历.Please write down your full name in block letters.请用印刷体写上你的全名.

How old are you 你的年龄

When were you born 你是哪年生的

P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen .

我是1997年2月15日生的。

N: Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.

P:

N: Please pay for the registration.请交挂号费。

P: How much 多少钱

N:five yuan

N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.N: What's wrong with you today 你今天哪里不舒服

N: I have a bad cold. I think I should see an internist first. 我有些重感冒。我想我应当先看内科大夫。

N: This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come. 这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.

P: Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the Consulting Room好,照办.请问到诊疗室如何走

N: Go down this road until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and it's just there. 护士:沿这条路走到药房再向左拐就到了。

P:Thank you.

看病:

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain 药剂师:你没有药方吗

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗

Patient: Will this really help

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人:那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗

Chemist: Anything else

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

相关文档
最新文档