生活大爆炸-实用台词摘抄-6季7集.

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

南昌魔尔方教育
The Big Bang Theory-- Bob Hu
Some battles you win, some battles you lose.胜败乃兵家常事。

I’m going to introduce him to a world of hurt.我要给他点颜色看看。

I have a nervous bladder.我尿急。

Bottom line.说到底
Revenge is a dish best served cold.君子报仇十年不晚。

You’re caught betw een a rock and a crazy place.你进退两难了。

This is a sticky wicket. 真是进退两难啊。

It just creams my corn. 竟在我的地盘撒野。

You’re way of line.=You have crossed some sort of line. 你过分了。

My original point.我早就说过。

You’re weighing me down. 你在拖我后腿。

Start over. 重来。

It’s mind-blowing. 真刺激。

Spoiler alert.不要剧透!
You’ll make Jesus cry. 你会遭报应的。

What goes around comes around. 真是因果循环啊。

Bazinga.逗你玩; 才怪; 你中招了… Drat! 靠; 见鬼!(Ack/ Darn!)willy-nilly 肆无忌惮地 jibber jabber 叽里咕噜(无聊)的事情Huzzah! 奥耶Yee-haw! 咦哈(表欢呼) Neener-neener太好了!(表嘲讽) Pish-posh (谢尔顿)哪里, 哪里。

(Not really.) Hubba-hubba! 好极了!(Goodie) rooty-tooty, stinky booty 糗事; 陈年旧事
He’ll set his dog on you. 他会放狗咬你的。

I don’t like where this is going. 我有种不祥的预感。

talk back to sb. 跟某人顶嘴; 反驳
南昌魔尔方教育
First come, first serve. 先到先得。

I’ll chop you to death. 我要砍死你。

I just want to blend in. 我只是想入乡随俗/ 融入这里。

You chicken. 你个胆小鬼。

take advantage of 占…便宜
I’m flattered./ You flatter me. 过奖了。

Don’t flatter yourself. 少臭美了; 别自作多情了。

It’s as if you don’t think I’ll punch you. 别以为我不会揍你。

I lost my cool. 我失态了。

I’m a little on edge.我有点激动了。

(生气后)
Nailed it! 搞定! 坚持…
pull strings 走后门; 套近乎; 暗地操纵
have a bone to pick with sb. 和某人说道说道/ 起争端/ 有笔旧账
I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力的。

Let’s make a pinky swear. 我们来拉勾勾。

(作动词+宾从)
drift off 开小差; 迷迷糊糊地睡了
They’re playing right into our hands. 他们正中我们下怀。

I w ouldn’t put it exactly that way. 也不尽然如此。

preshow urination 电影等开场前的尿尿
At the very lease, ...最起码...
Hold your horse. 你耐心点; 稍等一下。

Eyes on the road.注意看前面!(开车)
南昌魔尔方教育
What more do you need? 你还想怎样?
I made a boo-boo. 我疏忽了。

There’s hope for you after all. 孺子可教也。

Don’t play innocent with me. 不要跟我装无辜。

I got a real hankering. 我真地很想要!
a fairly labored metaphor 不自然的比喻
What a buzz kill that was!真是扫兴。

He’s harshing my buzz. 他真是扫兴。

Honest to god. 说真的。

What choice did we have? 我们也无能为力。

Fair enough. 有道理。

Much less one... 更何况...(Moreover, ...)
Whatever floats your boat.你爱咋咋地吧。

born and raised 土生土长的
I’m pulling out all the stops. 我在全力以赴/ 绞尽脑汁。

I throw my back out. 我扭到腰。

We’ve been through this. 我们已经说(做)过了。

I get my way. 我说了算。

Why don’t we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle? 我们为何不能各退一步海阔天空呢?
I’ll bear that in mind. 我会牢记在心的。

With all due respect, ...恕我直言...
It happens. 没准呢。

南昌魔尔方教育
I’m walking away from you now. 我才懒得理你们呢。

thinly veiled contempt 毫不掩饰的轻视
wipe the floor with... 打得...一败涂地
I so loathe you. 我真鄙视你。

That’s not even from your franchise! 你根本没权利这么说(做)!
I bear you no ill will. 我对你无恶意。

Your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived. 你这种自鸣得意注定是一时的。

Point taken.了解; 明白了。

As an outsider, you might be able to provide a fresh perspective. 你可以做到旁观者清...
You pathetic fool! 你个可怜的傻瓜。

bloviating buffoon 喋喋不休的小丑narcissistic nincompoop 自恋的脑残 crimson coward 脸红的懦夫
lousy suggestion 馊主意
You’re bluffing. 你在吓唬人。

Hold that thought. 话别说得太早/ 待会再说。

What a nervous nelly! 这么紧张干吗?
Be a lamb! 乖!
suffer in silence 忍气吞声
pine for a young lady 为伊人消得人憔悴
the only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan 智者千虑必有一失
Your poll numbers just keep dropping. (民意支持率下降)你怎么这么忍人嫌?
If the past is any indicator, no! 根据以往情况, 不可能。

vicious circle 恶性循环
I believe in knowing my enemy. 知己知彼...
南昌魔尔方教育
tip a cow over on oneself 惹祸上身
Get over yourself! 少来; 少白日做梦了!
It’s reasonable assumption. ...不都这样吗?
Don’t I know it.可不是这样嘛!
Not this again! 有完没完!
friend sb. 加某人为好友
That’s thinking ahead! 真会未雨绸缪。

The alternative would be... 换句话说是...
It’s like trying to talk to a dolphin. 简直是对牛弹琴。

(bird)
Oh, for crying out loud. 搞什么名堂!/哎呀!(表生气)
Please don’t drag this out. 这个不足挂齿。

agree to disagree 各抒己见
Don’t make this harder than it is. 别让...变得更难~别让离别变得更加不舍。

We just pile on. 我们只是附和而已。

I’ve taken the liberty of (doing)... 我已经自作主张(做)...
Hear me out! 听我说完!
It’s been killing me that... ...实在是不忍心啊。

Don’t beat around the bush! 别拐弯抹角的。

The first thing that comes to my mind is... 首先想到的是...
One slip of the hand and... 一不留神就...
You don’t have to be strong for me. 你不用再我面前逞强。

putting on a brave face 假装坚强
How you holding up? 你还好吧?(当对方承受精神压力时)
南昌魔尔方教育
I don’t think your heart’s in it. 我知道你是装出来的。

Must be killing you wondering... 你一定好奇死了...(+宾从)
Could you come back to me? 我等下再说行吗?
I’m not really in the mood. 我现在没心情。

Surprisingly! 没想到啊!
infer from context 脑补
cut the cord with... 和...彻底断关系
Bippity-boppity-boo 天灵灵, 地灵灵...(灰姑娘)
When it stops being fun... 等哪天玩腻了...
monkey business 猫腻
What kind of world do we live in? 这是个什么世道?
...is hollow succor to... 对于...来说...根本没用!
Count your blessings! 知足吧!
Yes, in part. 是的, 差不多的。

Pretty much.基本上是这样。

He is such blabbermouth. 他真是个大嘴巴。

That’s gold! 简直绝了!
I don’t know how to process that. 我都不知道怎么接话了。

We are so (doing)... 我们一定要(做)...(特别希望...)
A minute in the lips, a lifetime on the hips.贪吃则容易长胖。

That’s a little outside my comfort zone. 这个我可能有点做不来。

Your mind has lost its keen edge. 你的脑子没那么好使了。

You should reflect on that. 你要反省一下了。

南昌魔尔方教育
Moron. 傻子(心理年龄8-12岁的成年人).
No backsies! 不许反悔!
I’m going to make an exception. 我要破例了。

peas in a pod 亲如同胞
If she’s willing to give the milk away for free, who am I to say no?
如果她都主动送上门, 我还有什么好说的。

That’s pretty steep. 真是狮子大开口。

Can you do any better? 还能再少点吗? (买东西之间)
You are in for a treat. 你有口福了。

Get them before they get us. 先下手为强。

kick a man when he’s down 往伤口上撒盐
Come on, you’re better than this. 你就这点能耐吗?
Through no one’s fault, ...完全不怪任何人, ...
You are doing it ironically. 你现在就是别人的反面教材。

Like shooting nerds in a barrel.就像是瓮中捉鳖。

--No offense. --None taken. --没有恶意。

--我不在意的。

I believe that you’re capable of great change. 我相信你还是会浪子回头的。

I can’t decide if I should agree to see h im or not. 我犹豫到底要不要去见他。

Check for your watch. He might have lifted it. 看看你的手表还在不在了, 没准他给顺走了。

That’s the equivalent of a smiley face sticker on your homework.
这相当于作业本上得了小红花呀。

I can’t take all the credit. 功劳不全在我。

You really need to work on your penmanship. 你真该练练字了。

Which word’s tripping you up? 你哪个词没听懂?
南昌魔尔方教育
I wouldn’t be imposing? 不打扰吗?
Air’s getting a bit thin up here. 兴奋得有些喘不过来气了。

Nuts to that, what else you got? 废话! 还有别的招吗?
You’re like a dog with a bone, aren’t you? 你就是得理不饶人是吧?
--How’s it going? --Can’t complain! --还好吗? --还好吧(差强人意)。

Confound it! 真讨厌!
Don’t get greedy! 不要得寸进尺。

It’s neat! 真是一目了然!
She can read you like a book. 她简直把你看透了。

What do you say you take me over there? 要不你送我过去吧?
They don’t call me “...” for nothing. 我的这个...外号可不是白叫的。

You get me on the ropes. 你让我下不来台。

This is not pressing. 这个不急。

Out of sight, out of mind.眼不见, 心不烦。

It’s uncalled for. 这完全没必要。

Women aren’t anything but flipping pains in the bottom. 女子难养也。

Now that you are in my debt, ...你现在得听我的了(拿人手短, 吃人嘴短) Please manipulate sb. into (doing)... 麻烦你在某人耳边吹吹风...
I don’t mean to burst your bubble. 我不是要泼你冷水。

I’m just letting him have a little taste of his own medicine.
我只不过用其人之道还治其人之身。

There is no telling what might happen. 会发生什么, 我可不保证。

She has embarked on a campaign to (do)... 她开始想尽办法(做)...
南昌魔尔方教育
I’m not falling for that again. 我不会再上当了。

Amen to that. 那还用说。

I can take them, or leave them. 我不喜欢也不讨厌。

...so we’re all on the same page. 所以我们都是知情的。

Same old, same old.一切都是老样子。

Why don’t you stand up to them? 你为什么不跟他们讲道理呢?
We both share blame on this one. 我俩各打五十大板吧。

Care to weigh in? 有何高见?
Paradigm-shifting news.重大新闻!
Once..., you’ll be off to the races. 一旦...才轮到你上场。

It’s only a matter of time before (+be+doing...) 要不了多久...就会...
I’m spanking him so hard. 我正虐翻他。

It sucks to be you. 算你倒霉。

(It) Beats me.这难到我了。

I got goose bumps. 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了。

Don’t take it personally. 您别往心里去。

It’s a band-aid at best. 这顶多治标不治本。

I’m here to defend her honor. 我是来为她讨回公道的。

相关文档
最新文档