参加广交会常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

参加广交会常用英语

广交会英语

问好

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 早上/中午/晚上好有什么可以帮您吗?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 你好/你好吗/很高兴认识你

3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to me eting you. 很荣幸能见到你/我一直期待着能与您见面

4. Welcome to China.欢迎来到中国

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你能在这里过的愉快

6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 我们希望你在这里过的愉快,这是你第一次来中国么?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 你是否有很多时差麻烦?

机场接客

1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 对不起,请问你是从国际贸易公司来的威尔逊先生么?

2. How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

3. M y name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here t o meet you. 我的名字是本杰明、刘,我来自福州电子时尚电子公司,我到这儿来接你。

4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 我们有车送您到酒店,你是否有一个愉快的旅程?

5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 大卫、史密斯先生要求我们代替他来这里接你。

6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 你是否需要取回行李?

7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 在你去酒店之前有没有什么其他要做的事情?

相互介绍

1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 让我介绍一下我自己,我的名字叫本杰明、刘,是我们公司国际市场业务部的。

2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION

ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你/见到你很高兴/见到你很愉快

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 我想向大家介绍马克、谢勒,我们公司的市场营销部经理。

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我介绍我们公司的总经理李先生给你认识。

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 如果我没有记错,你应该是从法国来的陈小姐。

7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 你还记得我么?我是本杰明、刘来自市场营销部,我们在几年前见过面。

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 这里还有谁到现在没有被介绍过么?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 我很高兴能与你交谈。

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 这是我的名片/我能给你我的名片么?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 我能拥有你的名片么?/你能给我一张你的名片么?

12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 很抱歉,我不记得你的名字了。/你能再告诉我一次你的名字怎么叫么?

13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.很抱歉,我忘记了你的名字怎么念

小聊

1. Is this your first time to China? 这是你第一次来中国么

2. Do you travel to China on business often? 你经常到中国出差么?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 你喜欢吃什么样的中国菜

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 你在中国看到的最有趣的事情是什么?

5. What is surprising to your about China? 你觉得中国最令你感到惊讶、神奇的是什么?

相关文档
最新文档