英式幽默笑话英文版阅读

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英式幽默笑话英文版阅读

我为妈妈煮了一杯茶双语阅读

Have you notlced that children sometimes tyr to be helpful,but lt makes vour life more complicated? This story is about a sick mother whose darUng daughter want to be a good nurse.

不知道你注意到没有,孩子们有时想帮你的忙,但却让你的生活更加复杂。下面是一位患病的母亲,她可爱的女儿想好好照顾她的故事。

A:Mummy,let me fluff the pillow fo you

妈妈,让我把枕头给你抖松。

B:OK.

好吧。

A:Mummy,here is a magazine you can read it.

妈妈,这是本杂志,你可以看看它。

B:OK.Thank you!

好吧。谢谢你。

A:Mumrny,I make a cup of tea for you,here vou are.

妈妈,我为你煮了一杯茶,给你。

B:Drinking Why.vou are auch sweetheafi,I didn't know you could make tea.

喝茶真是好女儿,我不知道休还会煮茶。

A:Oh.yes.I put the tea leaves in the water like you do,and I boiled it.and then I strained it into a cup.But I couldn't find a strainer, so I used the flyswatter.

哦,是的,我像你那样把茶叶放在水中,煮开,然后我把它过滤到水杯里。但是我找不到过滤器,我就用了苍蝇拍。

B:You what?

你用了什么?

A:Oh,don'l worry,Mummy.I didn't use the new flyswatter.I used the old one.

哦,别担心,妈妈。我没用新的苍蝇拍,我用的是旧的。

迷情酒吧双语阅读

In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar. One day, Mr.Tomposon and his son who had his eigh-teenth birthday go to a public bar.

英格兰,不满18岁是不允许到酒馆喝酒的,一天汤普森在他儿子18岁生日那天,带着他去了酒馆。

A:You are so strict that you never took me here before, Daddy.

爸爸,你太严格了,以前你从不带我来这里。

B:Because you were not old enough.

因为你还不够大。

A:I see.

我知道。

After half an hour.半小时以后。

B:Now, Tom,1 want to teach you a useful lesson. You must alway s be careful not to drink too much.

汤姆,现在我给你上一课。你必须注意永远不要喝得过多。

A:Can I know when I have had enough?

我怎么才能知道我喝够了呢?

B:Well,I'll tell you.Do you see those two lights at the end o fthe

bar?When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.

听着,你看见酒馆那头的两盏灯了吗?当那儿的灯变成四盏的时候,你就喝够了,该回家了。

A:But Dad,I can only see one light at the end of the bar.

可是,爸爸,我只看见那儿有一盏灯呀。

霓裳炫影双语阅读

When a village fool blossomed out all of a sudden in new clothes,the neighbors wondered at his property.

村子里的白痴突然发了大财,穿上了新衣服,邻居们对他的暴富感到很惊奇。

A:What's happened to you?

你做了什么事?

B:1 won the first prize in the lottery.

我中了头彩。

A:How did you come to guess the luck number?

你是怎么猜中幸运号码的?

B:Well, three times running I dreamed of seven; so I figured it out that three times seven are twenty-four, and I bought ticket number 24 I won the first prize.

哦,我做梦梦见了7这个号码三次。于是我算出7的3倍是24.于是我买了号码是24的彩票。这张票中了头彩。

A:NVhy, you blamed fool, three times seven is twenty-one, not twenty-four.

哎呀,你这个该死的傻瓜,7的3倍是21不是24。

B:Is that so? Well, twenty-four won, anyway.

是这样吗?哦,不管怎么说,24中了。

窈窕塑身双语阅读

A healthy mind is in a healthy body.

健全的精神寓于健康的体魄。

A woman named Shirley was from Beverly Hills. One day, she had a heart attack and was taken to Cedars Sinai Hospital. While on the op-erating table, she had a near-death experience.She saw God.

一个叫雪莉的妇女来自贝弗利山。一天,她心脏病发作,被送进了塞达斯辛耐医院。在手术台上,她经历了生死的瞬间。她见到了上帝。

A:Is this it?

相关文档
最新文档