乱世佳人

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

What do we care if we were expelled from college?

如果我们被学院开除怎样办?

The war is gonna start any day. We would've left college anyhow.

战争随时会爆发我们不能离开学院

War! Isn't it exciting, Scarlett?

战争!不是很刺激吗?斯佳丽

Do you know those Yankees actually want a war?

那些穷北佬想要打一仗吗?

- We'll show 'em. - Fiddle-dee-dee!

- 我们会…- 胡扯!

War, war, war!

真讨厌,战争,战争

This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring.

这些战争的话题破坏了我们舞会

I get so bored I could scream!

而且让我厌烦得想大叫

- Besides, there isn't going to be any war. - Not gonna be any war?

- 何况,根本不会有战争- 不会有战争?

Why, honey, of course there's going to be a war!

为什么,亲爱的战争肯定会爆发

If either of you says "war" just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door. 如果你们再谈战争我就进去了

- But, Scarlett, honey... - Don't you want us to have a war?

- 但是,斯佳丽…- 你不想要我们打一仗吗?

Well...

好…

..but remember...

但要记住…

..I warned you.

我警告过你们

I've got an idea.

我知道

We'll talk about the Wilkes' barbecue at Twelve Oaks.

我们讨论明天威尔家的烤肉宴吧

That's a good idea. Aren't you eating barbecue with us?

好的,你要跟我们共餐吗?

I hadn't thought about that yet. I'll think about that tomorrow.

也许吧!明天我会考虑

We want all your waltzes.

我们共舞华尔兹

First Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again and so on.

首先布伦特,然后我,轮流

- Promise? - I'd just love to.

- 可以吗?- 我很乐意

If only I didn't have every one of them taken already.

如果我没跟别人跳的话

Why, honey, you can't do that to us.

你不能那样对我们

- How about if we tell you a secret? - A secret? Who about?

- 假如我们告诉你一个秘密?- 什么?谁的?

Do you know Miss Melanie Hamilton from Atlanta?

你知道亚特兰大来的梅勒妮吗

Ashley Wilkes' cousin. She's visiting the Wilkes'...

艾西利·威尔克斯的表妹,她要来

That goody-goody! Who wants to know a secret about her?

那个伪善的人,谁要管她

Anyway, we heard, that is, they say...

不管怎样,他们说…

- Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her. - The Wilkeses always marry their cousins.

- 艾西利就要娶她了- 威尔家族都娶表妹

Now do we get those waltzes?

可以跳华尔兹了吗?

Of course.

当然

- I'll bet the other boys will be hopping mad. - Let 'em be mad. We two can handle 'em! - 我打赌其他男孩会很生气- 让我们疯狂…

It can't be true. Ashley loves me!

这不会是真的,艾西利爱我的

Scarlett!

斯佳丽

What has gotten into her?

她怎么了?

Do you suppose we made her mad?

是我们让她那样吗?

Where're you goin' without your shawl, and the night air fixin' to set in?

天就要黑了,你不加披肩要去哪儿?

How come you didn't ask them gentlemen to stay for supper?

你不和他们吃晚饭了?

You ain't got no more manners than a field hand...

你这样真没礼貌…

...after me and Miss Ellen done labored with you.

我和埃伦那样对你

Miss Scarlett, come on in the house!

斯佳丽快回来

相关文档
最新文档