(完整版)高级口译经典背诵-礼仪演讲
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
礼仪演讲
TEXT
PASSAGE ONE
汉译英:
1.副总统阁下,威廉斯夫人:贵宾们:女士们,先生们:
Your Excellency Vice President and Mrs. Williams, Ourdistinguished guests,
Ladies and Gentlemen:
2.我为能在此设宴招待威廉斯副总统和夫人以及其他贵宾而深感荣幸和愉快。
It is my privilege and great pleasure to host this banquet in honor of Vice
President and Mrs. Williams and other distinguished guests.
3.愿借此机会向各位来宾表示热烈的欢迎。
I would avail myself this opportunity to extent my warm welcome to you all.
4.我的心情可以引用孔子在论语中的一句话来表示:有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?
A remark the Analects of Confucius best expressed what I feel now, ”It is such a delight that I have friends visiting from afar.”
5.显而易见,威廉斯副总统的这次访问表明了阁下愿意继续推进我们两国之间友好合作关系的决心。
Evidently, Vice President Williams’ current visit has demonstrated his Excellency’s determination to further enhance the friendly and cooperative
relations between our two countries.
6.我深信,两国高层领导人之间的频繁互访,不仅有助于我们两国之间关系的改善,而且还有助于亚太地区,乃至整个世界的和平和稳定。
I am deeply convinced that frequent exchanges of visits between the top
government officials of the two countries are beneficial not only to the
improvement of our relationships, but also to the peace and stability in the Asia- Pacific region and the world as a whole.
7.我们两国建交以来的这些年里,我们在政治、经济、贸易、文化、教育、科技、卫生等领域里进行了真诚的、卓有成效的合作。
Over the years since the establishment of the diplomatic relationship between our two countries, we have carried out sincere and rewarding cooperation in political, economic, trade, cultural, educational, scientific and technological, public health and other fields.
8.值得一提的是,自从我们两国总理互访以来,我们在近海石油勘探和汽车工业方面的合作进展神速。
In particular, our cooperation in off-shore and automobile industry have been
advancing rapidly ever since the exchange of visit between your Prime Minister and our Premier.
9.我们对这些领域里取得的成就深感满意,并愿意与贵国政府和人民一起继续努力,将我们的合作关系推向一个新的高度。
We are very satisfied with the development in these areas, and willing to make further efforts with your government and people to push these cooperative
relations to a new height.
10.当前中国正在全国范围内进行着一次前所未有的经济改革。
Currently, China is engaged in a national drive for an unprecedented economic reform.
11.如果我们没有社会与政治稳定的国内环境,没有和平与发展的国际环境,没有中外经济与合作,我们的这次重大改革是不可能奏效的。
It would not be possible for this grand reform program to yield successful results if China deprived of domestic socio-political stability, of an international
environment of peace and development, and of economic and technical
cooperation between China and other countries.
12.谋求持久的世界和平和全球经济繁荣是我们的共同愿望。
It is our common wish to seek sustained world peace and global economic
prosperity.
13.正是本着维护世界和平、保证共同发展与繁荣的精神,我们制定了现行的外交政策和经贸政策,发展与各国的关系。
It is in the spirit of safeguarding world peace and ensuring mutual development and prosperity that we have made our current foreigh policies, as well as
economics and trade policies, and wish to promote our relations with any other countries.
14.我们很高兴地看到,贵国一贯奉行谋求世界和平的政策,在过去的是年中始终与我们保持着良好的贸易伙伴关系。
We are very pleased that your country is in persistent pursuit of a world peace policy and has remained a decade-old trading partner of China.
15.我期待着与威廉斯副总统就双边关系的发展,以及亚太地区和我们共同关心的其他一些国际问题举行会谈。
I am looking forward to holding talks with you on the development of bilateral relations, as well as on the Asia-Pacific region and other international issues of common interest.
16.在我结束讲话之际,我请各位与我一起举杯,
In closing, I would like you to join me in a toast,
17.祝威廉斯副总统和夫人的身体健康,
To the health of Vice President and Mrs. Williams,
18.祝所有贵宾们的身体健康,
To the health of all our distinguished guests,
19.祝我们两国之间持久的友谊与合作,
To the lasting friendship and cooperation between our two countries
20.为世界和平和繁荣,
To the peace and prosperity of the world,
21.干杯!
Cheers!
PASSAGE TWO
英译汉:
1.our Honor Mr. Mayor, My Chinese friends, Ladies and Gentlemen: 市长阁下先生,中国朋友们,女士们先生们:
2.I feel honored to come here on my first visit to your beautiful city.