英语情景剧本:三只小猪

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Three Little Pigs三只小猪

Storyteller : There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong are brother pigs. They are very Lazy. They eat and sleep all day.

丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig.

龙龙是最小的,

She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。

Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house.

再见,孩子们。去盖间房。

Be careful of the wolf.

小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf : I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves.

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks.

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.

猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap .

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I’ll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong.

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water.

龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot.

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together. 讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。

他们一起工作,一起玩。

相关文档
最新文档