常用国际商务信函文体模式精选

常用国际商务信函文体模式精选
常用国际商务信函文体模式精选

在国际商务业务中,一封得体的信函如同商务中得体的着装,从外可以看到内,规范、优美的书信语言能

够有效增进客户

1. 通知

本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into

a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

2. 回信

本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

谨复贵公司本月10日函询; 我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

贵函收悉, 我们已将样品提交本公司的买方, 特此奉告。

In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

你方6月12日的来函收悉, 兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张, 谨此奉复。

In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.

3. 收讫

您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日来函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your

order for: ...

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand. 昨天贵函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150. 2月6日来函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

4. 确认

确认

To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation

为确认

In Confirmation of

确认书

A letter of confirmation

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

商务信函格式0001

作者:ZHANGJIAN 仅供个人学习,勿做商业用途 您的商务信函写作能力直接影响到买家对您公司的评估。您给他的每一份信函、邮件或者传真,都代表着您公司的形象,显示您公司的水平和实力,同时,相信您也一定是用这种方式来评估和了解您的买家。所以,商务信函写作决定了您能否以专业的方式跟买家进行有效的沟通,在您的业务往来中占据着举足轻重的地位。 商务信函写作前言 作为一家外贸出口企业,您必须经常跟您的国外客商打交道。因而,各种商务信函的写作成了您工作中的一个重要部分。您是否有这样的感受,花费了大量的时间和精力,对自己所写的信件是否专业、是否符合通常的规范却没有十足的把握。在本手册里,我们将为您介绍商务信函写作的基本知识和技巧,相信对您的工作具有很高的参考价值。文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习 商务信函的重要性 也许你会问“商务信函真的这么重要吗”?是的,答案是肯定的。 让我们一起来看看以下的调查结果。 当买家和供应商从互相并不了解的基础上开始进行业务联系时,买家通常是怎样来评估跟他联系的供应商的呢?文档 收集自网络,仅用于个人学习 [参考全美最畅销的贸易书籍“ Building an

Import- Export Business ” 以]下5 个方面是买家最关心的: 供应商如何回复买家的邮件?文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习 供应商网上的简介和/ 或目录是否做得专业?当买家询问信息时,供应商是否完整答复所有问题? 供应商的信头是否写明了公司地址和传真号码? 供应商如何答复买家提出的要求? 供应商多久做出答复?供应商是否愿意对产品进行修改?买家询问多个问题时,供应商是否答复所有的问题?文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习 供应商的信用如何? 供应商的银行信用记录如何?供应商银行帐户开立的年数?大致的通常收支情况?银行给供应商的贷款额度? 银行对供应商的帐户情况是否满意?文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习 供应商贸易往来的信用如何? 合作者与该供应商的合作年数?供应商可承受多大的定单?交货是否及时?是否能准确地完成定单?文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习供应商是否使用了规范质量经管认证体系? 比如ISO 9000 、ISO 14,000(环境)、Hazard Analysis at Critical Points (适用于出口美国的海产品)文档收集自网络,仅用于个人学习

商务信函格式

Practical English Writings 实用应用文写作 Jessie Peng 6) 体谅原则 一封有效的书信能给收信人以深刻印象和影响,要想达到此目的,就应当设身处地为收件人着想,考虑他的要求、希望和利益等。周密的思考有助于你更理解你的收件人,因此,你的要求将会更加实际和可以理解。 写作时要注意以下问题: (1)采取收信人的态度,即“You”attitude,避免采取写信人的态度,即“We” attitude。比较下列句子: “We attitude” We allow a 5% discount for cash payments. “You attitude” You earn a 5% discount when you pay cash. “We attitude” We are pleased to announce that… “You attitude” You will be pleased to know that… 下面两封信是这两种态度的典范。第一封信是以“We” attitude 的方式写的,而第二封信是以“You” attitude 的方式写的。

试对它们进行比较,看看它们给你的印象有什么不同。 (a)May I express my thanks for the account you recently opened with our store. We are pleased to furnish a wide variety of products for the home or individual. We trust you will take full advantage of our store services, for we have the largest stock in the city. Also we make deliveries of our customers’purchases free of charge within thirty miles of our store. We welcome you to Johnson’s. If we can be of additional service in any manner, please call on us. Translation: 让我对你最近在我公司开户一事表示感谢。我们乐意提供家庭和个人使用的各种产品。 我们相信你会充分利用我们的服务的,因为我公司所备货物时本地最充足的。同时,我们的顾客所购货物,在距离公司30英里范围内,可以免费送货。 我们欢迎你光临本公司。如果我们能在其他方面为你服务,请打电话给我们。 Thank you for the account you recently opened at Johnson’s. Serving you with your needs for clothing and home furnishings is a pleasure. You will find 34 departments at Johnson’s stocked with a variety of quality items. And courteous sales clerks are here to assist

商务信函常用语大全

商务信函常用语大全 ● 敬上 谨致问候 Yours (very) truly, *用于商业。 谨致问候 Sincerely yours, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。 谨致问候 Cordially, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。 谨致问候 My best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 With best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 The very best to you, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 谨致问候 Best wishes, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。 ●请求回函 如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。 We would appreciate an early reply. *比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。 我们期待着您满意的回答。 We look forward to your favorable reply. *也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。 我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。 We look forward to hearing from you soon. 如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。 Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷

的”。 Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated. 回信请寄到上述地址。 Please write us at the above address. ●请多关照 我们希望您能…… We hope that you will... 在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。 Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated. Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated. 我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。 We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。 我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your... 我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will... *trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。 ●表明热情、诚意;要求合作 我们期待着当……的那一刻。 We are looking forward to the time when... 请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。 Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。 Please do not hesitate to call us. 我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。 We are always anxious to assist you in... *be anxious to “渴望,想……”。 We are always willing to assist you in...

常用英文商务信函模板及实例

目录Chapter 1 外贸函电 1. 资信调查Credit Information 2. 推销Salesmanship 3. 建立贸易关系Establishing Business Relations 4. 询盘Inquiry 5. 报盘Offer 6. 还盘Counter-offer 7. 下订单Order 8. 接受订单Accepting the Order 9. 拒绝订单Declining the Order 10. 支付方式Terms of Payment 11. 催款Reminder 12. 更改信用证Amending the L/C 13. 理赔Settlement of Claims 14. 代理Agency Chapter 2 商务报告 1. 建议报告Proposal Report 2. 工作进度报告Progress Report 3. 述职报告Work Report 4. 说明报告Introduction Report 5. 总结报告Final Report 6. 可行性报告Feasibility Report 7. 评估报告Appraisal Report 8. 市场调查报告Investigation Report Chapter3 行政文书 1. 便条Note 2. 启事Announcement 3. 简报Briefing 4. 广告Advertisement 5. 备忘录Memorandum 6. 介绍信Letter of Introduction 7. 会议日程表Agenda of the Meeting 8. 会议记录Minutes 9. 公司决议Directors’ Resolution Chapter 4 申请函

《27种常用英文商务信函》

27种常用英文商务信函 1请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address fro m Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business re lations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and q uotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relat ions with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cov er, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevo cable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3.请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle eastern market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now , we have been working with your textiles department and our colla boration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding o ur company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factoryfor the promotio n of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. `本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各灯家用亚麻制品,行销中东。与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,促销在巴林市场的货品。上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。此致敬礼

国际商务信函范例

国际商务信函范例 EXAMPLES OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LETTERS 1.请求建立商业关系 自米兰阿里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司的联系地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。 We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan, and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, we are interested in extending our range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations. If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用证支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。 Thank you for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 3.请求担任独家代理 本公司担任多家厂家的独家代理,专营精制棉织品,包括各种家用亚麻制品,行销中东。与贵公司向有业务联系,互利互作。贵公司纺织部亦十分了解有关业务合作之情况。盼望能成为贵公司独家代理,推广在巴林市场的货品。上述建议,烦请早日赐复,以便进一步联系合作。 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis for a number of manufacturers. We specialize in finished cotton goods for the Middle East market: Our activities cover all types of household linen. Until now, we have been working with your textiles department and our collaboration has proved to be mutually beneficial. Please refer to them for any information regarding our company. We are very interested in an exclusive arrangement with your factory for the promotion of your products in Bahrain. We look forward to your early reply. 4.拒绝对方担任独家代理 9月1日有关建议担任家用亚麻制品独家代理的来信收悉。谨致衷心谢意。目前时机尚未成熟,不能应允该安排深感抱歉。然而,本公司乐意与贵公司先试行合作,为今后合作打下基础。为证明担任独家代理的能力,贵公司宜就上述货品作市场调查,还应扩大现有营业额。奉上该货品之报价单,敬希查照。专此候复。 Thank you for your letter of 1 September suggesting that we grant you a sole agency for our household linens. I regret to say that, at this stage, such an arrangement would be rather premature. We would, however, be willing to engage in a trial collaboration with you company to see how the arrangement works. It would be necessary for you to test the market for our products at you end. You would also have to build up a much larger turnover to justify a sole

商务函电范文大全

商务函电范文大全 篇一:12种经典商务信函范文-中英对照 12种经典商务信函范文-中英对照 第一种、介绍信Letters of Introduction 实例之一: Dear Mr. / Ms., This is to introduce Mr. Frank Jones, our new marketing specialist who will be in London from April 5 to mid April on business. We shall appreciate any help you can give Mr. Jones and will always be happy to reciprocate. Yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 现向您推荐我们的市场专家弗兰克·琼斯先生。他将因公务在四月15日到四月中旬期间停留伦敦。 我们将非常感谢您向琼斯先生提供的任何帮助,并非常高兴施以回报。 您诚挚的 实例之二: Dear Mr. / Ms, We are pleased to introduce Mr. Wang You, our import manager of

Textiles Department. Mr. Wang is spending three weeks in your city to develop our business with chief manufactures and to make purchases of decorative fabrics for the coming season. We shall be most grateful if you will introduce him to reliable manufacturers and give him any help or advice he may need. Yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 我们非常高兴向您介绍我们纺织部的进口经理王有先生。王先生将在你市度过三周,他要与主要的生产厂家拓展商务并为下一季度采购装饰织品。 如能介绍他给可靠的生产厂家,向他提供所需的任何帮助或建议,我们将不胜感谢。您诚挚的 实例之一: Dear Mr./Ms, Mr. John Green, our General Manager, will be in Paris from June 2 to 7 and would like to come and see you, say, on June 3 at 2.00 p.m. about the opening of a sample room there. Please let us know if the time is convenient for you. If not, what time you would suggest? Yours faithfully, 尊敬的先生/小姐 我们的总经理约翰格林将于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有关在那开样品房的事宜,他会于六月3日下午2:00点拜访您。

商务公函格式模板

商务公函格式模板 今天,我给大家介绍的是商务公函格式模板,希望对大家有帮助。 (1)商务公函的概念 商务公函是用来商洽工作销售技巧和话术、联系业务、询问和答复有关具体实际问题的一种公文。 (2)商务公函的结构及写作方法 公函是平行文。在写作时,一般包括四大部分:标题、行文对象、正文、落款。 ①标题一般采用公文规范标题法,即标题由发函机关、事由、受函机关和文种组成。也有的只有事由和文种。 ②行文对象是指公函受文者,写在事由之下的第一行左边,顶格,后面加冒号。 ③正文是公函的内容即事项,是发函者要告诉对方的具体事情,由三部分组成,即发函因由,发函事项以及结语等,事项部分基本上是叙述和说明的方法,如有要求部分则要根据行文内容来安排,不可过多。结语多使用"特此复函"。 ④落款。包括发函单位的名称和主要负责人的签名以及日期。 商务公函范文1 Dear_______, I am ______ (自我介绍) .I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_____. The reason for my dissatisfaction is _______(总体介绍). In the first place,_______(抱怨的第一个方面). In addition, ___________(抱怨的第二个方面). Under these circumstances, I find it ________ (感 觉)_______(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果). I appreciate it very much if you could _______(提出建议和请求), preferably ______(进一步的要求),and I would like to have this matter settled by ____(设定解决事情最后期限). Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to

国际商务函电范文9

一意大利公司向中国广西公司采购了450张活动折叠木椅,合同号是130618,九月份交货。所以货物已备妥,请写信给买家,敦促其立即开出信用证,以便按合同规定时间交货。 Interest - link Co.,Ltd Flr. 23,Foreign Trade Building,No. 137 Qixing Rd.,Nanning,Guangxi,China Tell:+86-771-5320480 Fax:+86-771-5311321 Our Ref No. :WG/LM The Global Trading Co.,Ltd No. 2135 the fifth street,district 12,Milan,Italy Fax:0039 2 5678999 Attention:Import Dept. Oct. 31,2013 Dear Sirs, Re:Our Sales Confirmation No. 130618 With reference to the 450 pcs folding wooden chairs under our sales confirmation No. 130618,we wish to draw your attention to the fact that the goods are ready in our warehouse for some time,and the date of delivery is approaching in September,but up to present we have not yet received the covering Letter of Credit. Please do your utmost to expedite its establishment,so that we may execute the order within the prescribed time. Expecting to receive your L/C soon. Yours Sincerely Interest - link Co.,Ltd Dept. No 5 Facai,Li(signature) section manager

商务信函格式样本

您的商务信函写作能力直接影响到买家对您公司的评估。您给他的每一份信函、或者传真,都代表着您公司的形象,显示您公司的水平和实力,同时,相信您也一定是用这种方式来评估和了解您的买家。所以,商务信函写作决定了您能否以专业的方式跟买家进行有效的沟通,在您的业务往来中占据着举足轻重的地位。 商务信函写作前言 作为一家外贸出口企业,您必须经常跟您的国外客商打交道。因而,各种商务信函的写作成了您工作中的一个重要部分。您是否有这样的感受,花费了大量的时间和精力,对自己所写的信件是否专业、是否符合通常的规却没有十足的把握。在本手册里,我们将为您介绍商务信函写作的基本知识和技巧,相信对您的工作具有很高的参考价值。 商务信函的重要性 也许你会问“商务信函真的这么重要 吗”?是的,答案是肯定的。 让我们一起来看看以下的调查结果。 当买家和供应商从互相并不了解的基础上开始进行业务联系时,买家通常是怎样来评估跟他联系的供应商的呢?

[参考全美最畅销的贸易书籍“Building an Import-Export Business”] 以下5个方面是买家最关心的: 供应商如何回复买家的? 供应商网上的简介和/或目录是否做得专 业?当买家询问信息时,供应商是否完整答复所有问题? 供应商的信头是否写明了公司地址和传真? 供应商如何答复买家提出的要求? 供应商多久做出答复?供应商是否愿意对产品进行修改?买家询问多个问题时,供应商是否答复所有的问题? 供应商的信用如何? 供应商的银行信用记录如何?供应商银行开立的年数?大致的通常收支情况?银行给供应商的贷款额度? 银行对供应商的情况是否满意? 供应商贸易往来的信用如何? 合作者与该供应商的合作年数?供应商可

商务信函范文信头

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除 商务信函范文信头 篇一:商务信函的格式和范文 商务信函的格式和范文 商务信函属于商务礼仪文书范畴,是指企业与企业之间,在各种商务场合或商务往来过程中所使用的简便书信。其主要作用是在商务活动中用来建立经贸关系、传递商务信息、联系商务事宜、沟通和洽商产销;询问和答复问题、处理具体交易事项。其种类包括联系函、推销函、订购函、确认函、索赔函等多种。 文种特性 〔一)语气口语性 每一封商务信函的往来都是不同的企业之间或者企业 领导者彼此之间的一种情感交流。人都是感性的,所以商务信函更多地体现了感性的一面。而不是人们想象的商务信函应该用一种特殊的“生意腔”,信函读起来使人感到非常热情、友好,就像朋友之间的谈话那样简单、自然、人性化。无论是歉意的道歉函,还是善意的劝说函,或者购买函,完

全可以通过信函中的语气、语调来表现。 (二)内容直接性 企业每天都要阅读大量信函文件。商务信函不需要用华丽的词句。所以,商务信函要写得简明扼要,短小精悍,切中要点。用简洁朴实的语言来写信函,使信函读起来简单、清楚、容易理解。当涉及数据或者具体的信息时,如时间、地点、价格、货号,等等,要用语精确,使交流的内容更加清楚,这更有助于加快商务活动的进程。 (三)态度真诚性 商务信函要能够充分体现真诚、礼貌。不管说什么,都要带着诚意去说。把写好的商务信函拿起来读一遍,确保如果此时对方正在电话中与你通话,他一定能够感受到你的自然、真诚和礼貌。这里所说的礼貌,并不是简单用一些礼貌用语,而是体现了一种为他人考虑,多体谅对方心情和处境的态度。 (四)主旨单一性 商务信函具有纯粹的业务性,一般要求专文专事,内容集中单一,围绕公务,突出主旨。 (五)格式规范性 商务信函结构类似于一般的书信,有称呼、有正文、有署名。外贸商务函、电的写作则必须依照国际惯例,用英语或对方国家所使用的语言书写,在文法和书写格式上也要符

商务邮件范文

写作中文商务信函并不要求您使用华丽优美的词句。所有您需要做的就是,用简单朴实的语言,准确的表达自己的意思,让对方可以非常清楚的了解您想说什么。围绕这一点,精品学习网总结了几方面的内容,希望对您写中文商务信函有借鉴作用。 中文商业商务信函的写作格式 如同一般信函,商业信文一般由开头、正文、结尾、署名、日期等5个部分组成。 (1)开头 开头写收信人或收信单位的称呼。称呼单独占行、顶格书写,称呼后用冒号。 (2)正文 信文的正文是书信的主要部分,叙述商业业务往来联系的实质问题,通常包括: ①向收信人问候; ②写信的事由,例如何时收到对方的来信,表示谢意,对于来信中提到的问题答复等等; ③该信要进行的业务联系,如询问有关事宜,回答对方提出的问题,阐明自己的想法或看法,向对方提出要求等。如果既要向对方询问,又要回答对方的询问,则先答后问,以示尊重; ④提出进一步联系的希望、方式和要求。 (3)结尾 结尾往往用简单的一两句话,写明希望对方答复的要求。如“特此函达,即希函复。”同时写表示祝愿或致敬的话,如“此致敬礼”、“敬祝健康”等。祝语一般分为两行书写,“此致”、“敬祝”可紧随正文,也可和正文空开。“敬礼”、“健康”则转行顶格书写。 (4)署名 署名即写信人签名,通常写在结尾后另起一行(或空一、二行)的偏右下方位置。以单位名义发出的商业信函,署名时可写单位名称或单位内具体部门名称,也可同时署写信人的姓名。重要的商业信函,为郑重起见,也可加盖公章。 (5)日期 写信日期—般写在署名的下一行或同一行偏右下方位置。商业信函的日期很重要,不要遗漏。 通知:

国际商务函电范例

Inquiry Correspondence Dear Sir or Madam, We are impressed by the selection of your sports wear that displayed in the website fibre2fashion. We are a large chain of retailers and lookingfor a manufacturer who could supply us with a wide range of garments for the sport market. We usually place very large orders.We hope you can give us some more kind of your sports clothes that we can have more decisions. If these conditions interest you ,and you can meet orders of over 700 garments at one time ,please send us your current catalogue and price-list.We hope to hear from you soon. Yours faithfully ****** China Trade Manager 对询价的及时回复 Dear Abby, We’re so pleased to receive your inquiry through Global https://www.360docs.net/doc/d42318678.html,. I will check with our manager about the unit price for each item, and give you reply with quotation in 3 days. And other interest, please also let me know. Best regards, Scott Wang Dear Mr. Lee, Very glad to see you in the Caton Fair yesterday! Concerning your inquired item #TD-JIC 2685, please find our offer as follows. Also attached the quote sheet in detail for your review. Item: 200W Power Inverter Article No.: TD-JIC 2685 Specification: Could power a variety of electronic products with safe operation Certificate & testing report: ETL Packaging: Color box Packaging size: 15.8’’*7.8’’*2.4’’ Weight:1.8lbs Samples could be prepared in 5 wording days. Please help to send me your address in detal with courier account, if you would like to evaluate the samples. We look forward to your reply soon! Best regards, Hugo

商务信函格式写法

商务信函格式写法 1、称呼称呼是写信人对受信人的尊称,主要依据相互间的隶属关系、亲疏关系、尊卑关系、长幼关系等而定,一般都用“敬语+称谓”的形式组成。如:“尊敬的王总经理”、“亲爱的刘主任”、“尊敬的董事长先生阁下”等。对某些特殊的内容或与境外华文地区的人员往来还可加上“提称”如:“尊敬的王博士总经理海成先生台鉴”、“亲爱秘书明玉小姐雅鉴”等等。 (顶格写,后面加冒号。) 2、启词启词是信文的起首语,可有多种表示法。如问候式的“您好”、“别来无恙”;思怀式的“久不通信,甚为怀想”、“去国半载,谅诸事顺遂”等;赞颂式的“新春大吉”、“开张大吉”等;承前式的“上周曾发一传真件,今仍具函,为××事”,“贵公司×月×日赐函已悉”等等。不分对象,不论内容,一律以“您好”为书信之启词,实在极不恰当。此外,公务书信的启词还可用“兹为、兹因、兹悉、兹经、兹介绍、兹定于”;“顷闻、顷悉、顷获”;“欣闻、欣悉、欣逢、值此”,以及“据了解、据报、据查实”等一系列公文用语,以提领全文。(在称呼下面另起一行,前空两格!) 3、正文正文是书信的主体,是书信能否达到写信人理想效果的关键。一封信可以专说一件事,也可以兼说数件事,但公务书信应该一文一事。正文要清楚、明了、简洁,并注意情感分寸,不应有昵亵轻狂之嫌,也不可显侮蔑轻慢之意。 (在启词下面另起一行空两格。) 4、酬应过渡正文结束时,可写几句酬应性的话作为全文的过渡。如“我方相信,经过此次合作,双方的友谊将有进一步发展”。又如“再次表示衷心的感谢”或“代向公司其他同志问候”等等。也有用公务书信的常用结语过渡,如“特此函达、特此说明、特此重申、特此函询、特此致歉”,或“肃此专呈、肃此奉达”,也有“特此鸣谢、敬请谅解、尚祈垂察、务请函复、至希鉴谅”,以及“承蒙惠允、承蒙协办、承蒙惠示、不胜荣幸、不胜感激”等等。 (过渡一下更符合礼仪规范) 5、祝颂词书信的最后,写祝颂词是惯例。由于写信人与受信人的关系各有不同,书信内容各有不同,祝颂词的写法便呈多种多样。诚祝生意兴隆”等等,有时,往往用简单的一两句话,写明希望对方答复的要求。如“特此函达,即希函复。”同时写表示祝愿或致敬的话,如“此致敬礼”、“敬祝健康”等。祝语一般分为两行书写,“此致”、“敬祝”可紧随正文,也可和正文空开。“敬礼”、“健康”则转行顶格书写。 6、签署书信的签署以写信人全名为要,不能只签个姓氏或习惯称呼,如“老王、小王、小李、张主任、赵经理”等,而要完整地写成“××部主任张金

商务信函常用词汇

5.3 Words and phrases used in the 1.be interested in “be interested in”这一短语在日常英语中表示的是“对某事感兴趣”,但在外贸信件中,这一短语被广泛应用,并逐渐获得了一种新的含义。在不同的上下文中,很难用“对... 感兴趣”这种一刀切的译法,否则,译文常常可能文理不通。 1)We would be interested in receiving your inquiries for all types of Electric Goods. 我们欢迎贵公司来函询购各种类型的电器产品。 2)Should you be interested(if you are interested in) in supplying(supply goods), we would be more than(very) pleased to enter into(establish) business activities with you. 如果贵公司有意供货,我方将十分乐意与贵公司建立贸易联系。 3)We are interested in(欢迎) your “Sea Gull” brand woman’s wrist watches and shall be glad if you should make us an offer(报盘) for 1000 pieces with details. 我们欲购贵厂海鸥牌女装手表,请报1000只详盘。 从以上三个句子可以看出,“be interested in”不仅仅表示对某事的一种“兴趣”,而且还明确的表示做某事的“意向”。当然,我们并不是说不能将“be interested in”译成“对... 感兴趣”,只是提醒读者,翻译时应根据不同的上下文,恰当措辞。 2.Appreciate appreciate一词在外贸信件中广为应用,其基本意义为“感激”。它既可用于主动语态,也可用于被动语态,并且还有相对固定的格式,常用来表示一种委婉的请求。 1) We highly appreciate your effort in pushing the sale of our slippers. appreciate sth.通常事情已经完成 承蒙贵方大力推销我方拖鞋,不甚感激。 2) We would appreciate(please) your sending us a catalogue of your Rubber Boots together with terms of payment and the largest discount you can allow. appreciate doing没有完成,委婉的请求。 请寄橡胶鞋目录一份,并注明付款条件及最大折扣。 3)I would very much appreciate it if you could take our suggestion into consideration. 若对方能采取我方建议,我方将不甚感激。 4) We shall appreciate it if you will forward(please send) the following goods to the above address at your earliest convenience(as soon as possible). appreciate it if/ be appreciated 请将下列货品尽快寄至上述地址。 5)Your inquiries for all types of electric goods would be appreciated. =be interested in 欢迎来函询购各种类型的电器产品。 6)Houses in this area have all appreciated since the new road was built. 自从新路建成,该区房价扶摇直上。 7)Because the company has been making large profits the market value of its shares is appreciating. 该公司一直非常盈利,其股票市值正趋上升。 3. be subject to 1) The treaty is subject to ratification批准. 本条约未经批准无效。(双重否定) 2)This contract is binding subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions. 2, 6, 7一组 本合同须满足下列条件方始生效。

相关文档
最新文档