公主和青蛙外语读物

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
好吗
okay?
明早见宝贝亲亲
See you in the morning, baby. Kiss.
睡吧
Get some sleep.
求你了求你了求你了
Please. Please. Please.
蒂亚纳小姐昨晚小费虽少
Well, Miss Tiana. Rough night for tips
但积少成多
之后才能做你决心要做的事
And then, yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to.
答应爸爸一件事
Just promise your daddy one thing.
永远不要忽视真正重要的事
That you'll never ever lose sight of what's really important,
but every little penny counts.
别担心爸爸
Don't you worry, daddy.
很快就能实现了
We'll be there soon.
晚安奶牛
Good night, cows.
早安伯爵
Good morning, dukes.
南方大地有城一座
In the South Land, there's a city.

No.
亲他
Kiss him!
住手
Stop it!
亲他亲他亲他
Kiss kiss kiss it!
我不要我不要我不要
I won't! I won't! I won't!
我会
I will do it.
我愿意亲一只青蛙
I will kiss a frog.
如果可以遇见王子成为公主
I would kiss a hundred frogs so far
绝对没问题
Anything for my best customer.
走吧蒂亚纳
Come along, Tiana.
你爸爸下班现在该到家了
Your dad should be home from work by now.
好了公主
Okay, right now, princess.
你虽然会得到那条裙子但不许再要了
Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell
邪恶的女巫施在我身上的诅咒
that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch."
下面是我最喜欢的部分
Here comes my favourite part.
美丽的公主被他悲惨的遭遇打动了
伙伴你好切勿羞涩
Hey partner, don't be shy.
敬请光临一览何妨
Come on down here and give us a try.
若要享受人生
You wanna do some living before you die.
就要来新奥尔良
Do it down in New Orleans.
爸爸爸爸看我的新裙子
Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new dress.
漂亮吧
Isn't it pretty?
瞧你
Haha. Look at you!
新奥尔良最好的裁缝
Well, I expect nothing less from
真是不负厚望啊
the finest suit cuisine of New Orleans.
宛若明月晚星闪耀
The moon star is shinning bright.
向之祈愿坚信不疑
So make a wish and hold on tight.
今夜星空魔幻弥漫
There's magic in the air tonight.
万事万物皆有可能
And anything can happen.
You're getting that dress but that's it!
不准欺人太甚
No Bouff has to pushover.
有人想he puppy?
小狗我要我要
Puppy...I do. I do.
小狗太可爱了
Puppy is so cute!
Grab somebody, come on down.
手握画笔美化城邦
Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town.
香飘四溢
Oh, there's some sweetness going around.
一切尽在新奥尔良
Catch it down in New Orleans.
Start in the day time, go all through the night.
若闻乐声
When you hear that music playing,
如闻我言请君自便
Hear what I'm saying and make it feel alright.
伯爵咖啡
邀友同行并肩前往
raised him to her lips and kissed that little frog.
之后青蛙变成了英俊的王子
Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince.
他们结了婚从此幸福的生活在了一起
They were married and lived happy ever after.
上菜
Order up!
再来一杯咖啡服务员
Another coffee here, chief.
美食的好处就是可以
You know the thing about good food...
让各行各业的朋友聚到一起
it brings folks together from all walks of life.
同时温暖他们的内心
It warms them right up
让他们的脸上浮现出笑容
and it puts a smile on their faces.
永远不会亲一只青蛙
I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog.
太恶心了
Yuck!
真的吗
Is that so?
这就是你的白马王子蒂亚纳
Well, here's your Prince Charming, Tiana.
来亲他
Come on, kiss him!
And the beautiful princess was so moved
她俯下身
by him desperately that she stooped down,
捡起这个滑溜溜的生物身子前倾
picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward,
把小青蛙捧到她的唇边并吻了他
巫术魔法预知你的未来
精彩迷幻魔力无边
We got magic, good and maze.
如愿以偿梦想成真
Make it happen, make it real, say.
有得必有失
If everything you want is lose what you have.
这就是新奥尔良
Down here in New Orleans.
公主与青蛙
矗立河边
Way down on the river.
烹饪杂志
窈窕淑女君子好逑
Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.
音乐悠扬
They got music.
此起彼伏
It's always playing.
从早到晚整夜欢歌
等等
Wait!
好了
Done.
怎样
What?
甜心
Well, sweetheart.
这是我喝过的最美味的秋葵汤
This is the best gumbo I've ever tasted.
过来
Come here.
优朵拉这孩子真有天赋
Eudora, our girl got a gift.
我告诉过你的
I thought I told you that.
结束
The end.
再读一遍再读一遍
Read it again, read it again.
抱歉夏洛特斯坦福快到家了
Sorry Charlotte. Stanford would be at home.
该说晚安了蒂亚纳
Say good night. Tiana.
我绝对不会
There is no way in this whole wide world,
我愿意亲一百只青蛙
to meet a prince and to be a princess.
女孩们别再折磨这只可怜的小猫了
You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
晚上好优朵拉
Evening, Eudora.
我们的美食
Our food.
说得对宝贝
That's right, baby.
我们的美食
Our food.
蒂亚纳餐厅
爸爸看啊
Daddy, look.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
夏洛特的童话书上说过
Charlotte's fairytale book said,
如果对着晚星许愿
If you make a wish on the evening star,
就在那一刻丑陋的小青蛙
Just in that moment, the ugly little frog
抬起那双忧郁且圆圆的眼睛恳求道
Looked up with his sad round eyes and pleaded,
求您了亲爱的公主
"Oh please, dear Princess,
只有您的吻能够破除
秋葵汤闻起来不错蒂亚纳
Gumbos smell good, Tiana.
应该可以喝了爸爸
I think it's done, daddy.
是吗你确定吗
Yeah, you sure?
真的肯定吗
Absolutely positive?
是的
Yes.
我要把这一勺汤放进我的
Okay, I'm about to put this spoon in my...
王子今日驾到
古老质朴庄园宅邸
Stale homes and mansions
制糖作坊棉花糖香
Of the sugar darns and cotton candies.
无论贫富皆有梦想
Rich people, poor people all got dreams.
梦想可成真就在新奥尔良
Dreams do come true in New Orleans.
这个天赋应该和大家一起分享
A gift that's best just gotta be shared.
大家伙我做了秋葵汤
Hey, everybody. I made gumbo.
闻起来不错
Oh, that smells good.
我家还有几只小狗蒂亚纳
I've got some house puppies, Tiana.
我想要那条裙子
Oh, I want that dress.
现在不行甜心
Not now, sugar palm.
我想要求你了求你了求你了
I want that one, please, please, please, please...
优朵拉你能做件类似的吗
Eudora, you suppose you can web something up like that?
等我开一家自己的餐馆之后
And, and when I open my own restaurant,
肯定会有人排队等候
I take a bid people gonna line up,
队伍有几英里长只为常一常我的美食
for miles around just to get a taste of my food.
但是记住蒂亚纳那颗
But you remember, Tiana, that...
那颗奇特的星星只会让你离梦想更远
that odd star can only take you part away.
你必须自己克服困难
You gotta help along with some hard work of your own.
愿望就会实现
it sure would come true.
那你就对着那颗星许愿吧宝贝
Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart.
许愿后你的小小心灵会追寻梦想
Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart.
相关文档
最新文档