英语话剧台词——小品【不差钱】 全文翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

赵本山:这就是铁岭最贵的饭店,苏格兰调情

zhao:This is the most expensive hotel of Tie Lang,Scotland'flirt.

毛毛:你念反了,苏格兰情调,这家老贵了

mao:You read wrong, Scotland Sentiment,it's too dear.

赵本山:带钱了,三万,带包没有啊

zhao:we have money,thirty thousand,the yellow purse?don't you take the purse?

毛毛:我落在炕上了

mao:I left it on the brick bed.

赵本山:给你办事,还落在炕上了

zhao:I do business to you,but you left it?

毛毛:兜里才70多元

mao:I only have seventy yuan.

赵本山:我还有400

zhao:Here is 400 yuan.

毛毛:也不够啊

mao:it's not enough.

赵本山:够不够都可以的

zhao:it doesn't matter.

赵本山:服务员

waiter !

小沈阳:对不起大爷,我们是高档酒店,不收农产品

xiao:sorry,uncle.this is a high grade hotel,we don't need farm produce.

赵本山:我们是吃饭的,姑娘这顿饭很重要的

zhao:we come to have a lunch,girl,this meal is very important for us.

小沈阳:你管谁叫姑娘,我是纯爷们

xiao: girl? I'm a real man.

赵本山:怎么穿裙子

hao:why do you wear a skirt?

小沈阳:也不是裙子,这是七分裤,这有腿的,着急穿错了,我说走路怎么不方便

xiao:it's not,this is a seventh trousers..Sorry,I wear wrong in a hurry.I doubted it was not convenient to walk.

赵本山:那条腿留给别人穿,小伙子我跟你说,今天请重要的客人,你一定要招待好

zhao:tomorrow you wear the other leg.Boy,let me tell you.Today,I invite an important guest,you must treat him very well.

小沈阳:没有问题

xiao:no problem.

赵本山:你们这个酒店,如果要吃一顿饭,要多少钱。最贵的要点上要吃多少钱

zhao:I wanna know how much it cost to have a meal,including the

most expensive dishes.

小沈阳:要一、二万元

xiao:about ten or twenty thousand yuan.

赵本山:是否有这样的情况,今天吃饭明天来结帐

zhao:can I have meals today but pay tomorrow?

小沈阳:打白条

xiao:owe the money?

赵本山:不是打白条,给你小费

zhao:no,I have money,don't shorts of money.Give you tips.

小沈阳:大爷,你太帅了

xiao:uncle,I LOVE YOU .

赵本山:客人来了,我点菜的时候你要给我兜着,我要点贵菜zhao:The guest comes,you should help me when I am ordering dishes.If I wanna order a dear dish……

小沈阳:我就说没有

xiao:I say not have?

赵本山:你太明白了

zhao:you are so clever.

毛毛:爷爷,我饿了

mao:grandpa,I'm hungry.

赵本山:给我来碗面条

zhao:take me a bowl of noodles.

小沈阳:78元一碗

xiao:78 yuan.

赵本山:这么贵

zhao:so expensive?

小沈阳:苏格兰打鲁面

xiao:it's halogen noodles of Scotland.

赵本山:是鲁子贵么?

zhao:is the halogen dear?

小沈阳:鲁不要钱。

xiao:it's free.

赵本山:先来一碗鲁子,一会儿星光大道的毕老师来了,你要给我争脸,这是人生最好的机会,爷爷培养你四十多年了

zhao:well,take a bowl of halogen.Mr Bi is coming,you should save my face,it's the best chance of life, I have educated you for forty years.

毛毛:爷爷我才多大

mao:how old am I, grandpa?

赵本山:我培养你爸多少年,你爸是半成品,都成了文化站长,你要有信心

zhao:I educated your dad for many years, he is a partly finished product and becomes a master of cultural station.You should have confidence.Give me your determination.

相关文档
最新文档