小屁孩日记(中英翻译)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
小屁孩日记(中英翻译)
小屁孩日记
Greg’s elder brother:Greg?Greg?
格瑞格的哥哥:格瑞格?格瑞格?
Greg: What?
格瑞格:怎么了?
Greg’s elder b rother:Greg!
格瑞格的哥哥:格瑞格!
Greg:Huh?What?
格瑞格:嗯?怎么了?
Greg’s elder brother:What are you doing?
格瑞格的哥哥:怎么还睡?
Get up!Mom and Dad have been calling
起床!爸爸妈妈叫了你
you for a n hour .You’re about to be late for
一小时了。
中学第一天
your first day of middle school.
你要迟到了。
Greg :What? Oh, geez! How did that happen?格瑞格:什么?天啊!怎么会这样?
Greg’s elder brother: Go, go, go ! Mom’s
格瑞格的哥哥:快点,快点!妈妈要发火了
about to flip out! She sent me to get you
她在车里等了,
while she waits in the car !
让我来叫你!
(Greg is very anxious)
(格瑞格现在很急)
Greg’s Dad: What are you doing? What’s
格瑞格的爸爸:你在干什么?怎么回事?
going on?
Greg:Getting ready for…(look out of the window )…school.
格瑞格:正准备…(看了一眼窗外)…上学。
Greg’s Dad: Are you insane? Schoo l
格瑞格的爸爸:你疯了吗?要到下周才开学
doesn’t start till nest week.
And, FYI, school doesn’t start at 4:00 in
就算是上学,也不用四点起床!
the morning! You work up Manny(younger brother ).你吵醒了曼尼。
And if he do esn’t go back down…
假如他不回去睡觉的话…
(Greg’s Mom come down from the upstairs) (妈妈从楼上下来了) Good morning!早上好!
Greg’s Mom: There is no way he is going
格瑞格的妈妈:他肯定不会去睡觉的。
back down. I just wanted to sleep till 6:00.
我只希望能睡到六点。
Greg’s younger brother: Bubby!
格瑞格的小弟弟:芭比!
Greg’s Dad: Go to bed. I got him.
格瑞格的爸爸:回去睡觉吧。
我教训他
Greg’s Mom: Greg, wha t are you doing up
格瑞格的妈妈:你为什么起床闹出这么大的动静?
making all this noise?
Greg:It was Rodrick!(Elder brother)He work
格瑞格:是罗德里克(格瑞格的哥哥)把我叫起来的!
me up! He changed my clock! (Went upstairs to see
Roderick)他调了我的表!(上楼去看罗德里克)
But I swear, he was just…
我发誓,他刚才…
Greg’s Mom: Go to bed.
格瑞格的妈妈:回去睡觉。
Greg’s Dad:What is that smell?I can’t
格瑞格的爸爸:什么气味儿?我都闻不出来。
(罗德里克在偷笑)even identify it.(Rodrick was laughing)。