《天生一对(1998)》电影完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

♪"L" is for the way ♪
♪You look at me ♪
♪"O" is for the only ♪
♪One I see ♪
♪"V" is very, very ♪
♪Extraordinary ♪
♪"E" is even more ♪
天生一对
♪Than anyone that you adore ♪
♪And love is all that I can ♪
♪Give to you ♪
♪Love is more than ♪
♪Just a game for two ♪
♪Two in love can make it ♪
♪Take my heart and please don't break it ♪♪Love was made for me and you ♪
♪Love is all that I can ♪
♪Give to you ♪
♪Love is more than ♪
♪Just a game for two ♪
♪Two in love can make it ♪
♪Take my heart and please don't break it ♪♪Love was made for me and you ♪♪"L" is for the way ♪
♪You look at me ♪
♪"O" is for the only ♪
♪One I see ♪
♪"V" is very, very ♪
♪Extraordinary ♪
♪"E" is even more than ♪
♪Anyone that you adore ♪
♪And love is all that ♪
♪I can give to you ♪
♪Love is more than just a game for two ♪拍张照留念吧
How about a souvenir picture?
♪Two in love can make it ♪
♪Take my heart and please don't break it ♪请转过头互相凝望
Can you turn towards each other?
♪Love was made ♪
♪For me and you ♪
♪Love was made ♪
♪For me and you ♪
十一年
又九个月后
天啊这里收不到信♥号♥♥
My God! My phone just does not work out here.
那我们怎么活得下去
Oh, my God! How are we ever gonna live?
谢了
Uh! Thanks.
管♥理♥员♥在那哦抱歉
There's a counselor. Oh, excuse me.
请问拿瓦侯木屋在哪
Um, can you tell me where the Navajo bunk is?
-就在那儿-谢谢
-It's right over there. -Thanks.
欢迎来到华登夏令营
Welcome to Camp Walden
我是营长玛瓦
I'm your camp counselor Marva.
大家快找自己的行李
Now, girls, let's find our duffles as quickly as we can.
今天会很忙
We have a big first day ahead of us.
现在请我女儿小玛瓦接手
I'm going to turn the bullhorn over now to my daughter...
就站在我的右手边
and right hand man, Marva, Jr.
玛瓦请你宣布大家的木屋
Marva, bunk assignments, if you please.
好吧小姑娘们听好了
All right, ladies, here we go. Listen up.
我以为这是男孩子的夏令营
Wait a minute. I thought this was a boys' camp.
找到我的袋子了
Okay, found my duffle.
问题是要怎么拿出来
Now the question is... how do I get it out?
我办得到的不我办不到
Okay, I can do it. Okay... no, I can't.
-你一定是新来的-你怎么知道
-You must be new. -How could you tell?
你没抢在别的行李丢上来前先把袋子拿出来
You didn't know how to grab your duffle... before the aides tossed it into the heap. -你需要帮忙吧-谢了
-I would say you need some serious help. -Thanks.
就是那个黄色的
It's the big, yellow one.
-哇哦-我最欣赏这种女强人
-Whoa! -Now, that's my kinda woman.
-女强人-嗯
-Yo, tie dye girl! -Hmm?
帮我拿袋子好吗那个黄色的
Could you give me an hand with my duffle? It's the yellow one...
-被压在下面的-好
-buried way in there. -Sure.
那个吗没问题
Oh, that? No problem.
你是从加州来的
Hey, you're from California?
-你住在好莱坞吗-邻居是不是明星
-Do you, like, live in Hollywood? -Do you, like, live next door to a movie star?你们是狗仔队吗
What are you two, Lucy and Ethel?
我根本没去过好莱坞
I've never even been to Hollywood.
我住在北加州的拿帕旁边就是葡萄园
I live in Napa. That's northern California. And I live next door to a vineyard. -什么园-葡萄园
-A what yard? -A vineyard.
种葡萄酿酒啊
It's where you grow grapes to make wine.
我和我爸拥有一片葡萄园
That's what we do. Me and my dad, we own a vineyard.
-荷莉·帕克-在这里
-Parker, Hallie! -Right here.
-亚拉帕禾木屋-跟我一样我也在那里
-Arapaho. -Same as me. That's where I am.
大伙来吧
Yes! Come on, you guys.
你们会玩扑克牌吗
So, ah, either of you, by any chance, know how to play poker?
-不会-没玩过
-No. -Never played it before.
没有真可怜啊
No? Gee, what a shame.
你们这个夏天身上带了多少钱
So, ah, how much cash did you guys bring with you this summer?
-多少-很多
-How much? -A lot.
那是谁啊
Whoa! Who is in there?
快我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
华登女子夏令营
Camp Walden for Girls.
大老远从伦敦来这鬼地方
We traveled all the way from London for this?
山明水秀你认为呢
Well, it's rather picturesque. Don't you think?
我可不会用这成语来形容
Not exactly the term I think I would have used.
核对一下你母亲列的清单吧
All right. Shall we review your mother's list? Mm hmm.
-我看看维他命-有
-Now, let's see. Vitamins? -Check.
-矿泉水-有
-Minerals? -Check.
-每天该吃的蔬果-有了有了
-List of daily fruits and vegetables. -Check. Check.
水果有蔬菜也有继续吧
Check for fruits, check for vegetables. Go on.
防晒油护唇膏杀虫剂
Sun block, lip balm, insect repellant...
文具邮票母亲和外公
stationery, stamps, photograph of your mother, grandfather...
跟我这好管家的照片
and, of course, your trusty butler, me.
-全都有了-哦对了
-Got it all, I think. -Oh, and.
还有你外公送你这东西
Here's a little something from your grandfather.
全新的扑克牌
A spanking new deck of cards.
也许有人能让你输的惨兮兮
Maybe you'll actually find somebody on this continent who can whip your tush at poker.不会的但是谢谢
Well, I doubt it. But, thanks.
谢谢你带我来马丁
And thanks for bringing me here, Martin.
记住如果你要我来接你
Now, you remember, if you change your mind...
你要我来的只要打通电♥话♥ 我就会来
and want me to come here and collect you at the end of camp, I'm only a phone call away.谢了我不会有事的
Thanks, but I'll be fine.
真的八个礼拜后见老友
Really. See you in eight weeks, Marty ol' pal.
我开始想念你了我的心肝
Missing you already, queen of my heart.
好好地玩小乖乖我会的
Have fun, old bean. I will.
-再见-再见
-Toodle loo. -Toodle loo.
请到机场
Airport, please.
♪Such a feeling coming over me ♪
好吧抓紧点
Okay, hurry up.
♪There is wonder in the things I see ♪
♪Not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes ♪
她带着同伴
She brought a date.
♪And I won't be surprised if it's a dream ♪
她没有
She didn't.
妈你在吗快接电♥话♥
Mom! Mom! Are you there? Pick up! Mom!
慢点谢谢
Slow down. Thank you.
♪Everything I want the world to be ♪
你也来一点吧
Have some too, okay?
♪Is now coming true especially for me ♪
-闻闻这是什么-闻起来很不错
-It's something. -It smells good.
-我去占位子安妮-好谢了
-I'll save ya a seat, Annie. -Okay, thanks.
♪And the reason is clear, it's because you are here ♪
抱歉女孩们我要来点草莓
Excuse me, girls. I've just got to have a scoop of these gorgeous strawberries.
♪You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen ♪
-你要吗-不行我会过敏
-Would you care for some, dear? -Oh, no thanks. Can't I'm allergic.
真可惜你呢来点草莓吧
Oh, that's too bad. How about you, dear? Strawberries?
抱歉我是很想吃不过我会过敏
Oh, sorry, wish I could, but I can't. I'm I'm allergic.
对你会过敏
Yes, allergic.
你刚刚说过了你怎么会跑到这边
You just... told me that. How did you get over there?
第一天常会有点糊涂你们要原谅我这老女人
Oh, well. First day of camp. You'll have to excuse the old girl.
至少我没把盐放在糖罐
At least I'm not putting salt in the sugar shakers.
我是说把糖放在盐罐
Ah, well, I mean, you know. Sugar in the salt shak.
她跑到哪儿去了
Now where did she go?
一针见血
Touche.
非常好
Good job.
太好了孩子们
All right! Excellent, kids.
这位是来自加州拿帕的赢家
The winner, and still undefeated champ from Napa, California... -荷莉·帕克小姐-好耶荷莉
-Miss Hallie Parker. -Yeah, Hallie.
有人要挑战吗
Do we have any challengers?
来吧不要等英雄救美哦
Oh, come on. Ladies, let's not be damsels in distress here.
让我试试看
I'll take a whack at it.
很好有位挑战者穿戴好
Okay. We've got ourselves a chal len ger. Suit up.
谢了
Cool. Ooh, thanks.
看我的了
Here I go.
谢了
Thanks. You're welcome.
加油安妮
Go, Annie. Whoa!
都准备好了吗
Fencers ready?
好了准备好了
Ready. All set.
预备开始
En garde! Fence!
有了
Touche!
接得好谢了
Nice catch. Thanks.
有了
Touche!
-抱歉我拉你一把-不让我拉你一把吧
-Sorry, let me help you. -No, let me help you!
-你干嘛拉我-是你先推我下水的
-What'd ya do that for? -Me? You pushed me in.
我才没有
I did not.
很好刚才很精彩
Okay, that was quite a show.
新的击剑冠军产生了来自英国伦敦的
All right. I think we've got ourselves a new camp champ from London, England...安妮·詹姆斯小姐
Miss Annie James.
两位握手言和
All right, girls. Shake hands.
握手吧
Come on, girls.
她们在看什么
Why's everyone staring?
-你看不出来吗-什么
-Don't you see it? -See what?
-我们两有多像-你跟我很像
-The resemblance between us. -Resemblance? Between you and me?
我看看转过去
Let me see. Turn sideways.
好转到另一边
Now the other way.
你有点斗鸡眼
Well, your eyes are much closer together than mine.
招风耳你会习惯的
Your ears, well, don't worry, you'll grow into them.
也有点暴牙
Your teeth are a little crooked.
你的鼻子别担心靠整容都能矫正的
Ah! And that nose! Well, don't worry, dear, those things can be fixed.
-要我替你报仇吗-等等我还没讲完
-Want me to deck her for ya? -Hold on. I'm not quite finished yet.
知道我们最大的不同点在哪里吗
You wanna know the real difference between us?
我想想看我会剑术你不会
Let me see. I know how to fence and you don't?
还是我有气质你没有随你挑
Or, I have class and you don't. Take your pick.
-你给我小心-你们最好降降火气
-Why, I oughta. -Ladies, it's time to break up this little lovefest.安妮荷莉我是说荷莉安妮
Annie, Hallie. I mean, Hallie, Annie.
抱歉我有两对你们输了
Sorry, ladies. Two pair. Read 'em and weep.
我不玩了
Aah! I'm out.
没人要玩了吗我什么都没了
So that's it? No more takers? I have nothing left.
让我试试看
I'll take a whack at it.
请坐帕克
Take a seat, Parker.
发牌
Deal me in.
♪Now, on the day I was born ♪
♪The nurses all gathered around ♪
♪And they gazed in a wide wonder ♪
♪At the joy they had found ♪
♪The head nurse spoke up ♪
♪Said leave this one alone ♪
♪She could tell right away that I was bad to the bone ♪
♪Bad to the bone ♪
这样吧告诉你我要做什么我跟你谈个条件
Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll make you a little deal.
谁输了就得跳进湖里
Loser jumps into the lake after the game.
很好而且要脱得精光
Excellent. Butt naked.
这样更好开始脱吧帕克
Even more excellent. Start unzipping, Parker.
顺子方块
Straight. In diamonds.
你很厉害
You're good, James.
不过没有我厉害
But, you're just not good enough.
你输了同花大顺
In your honor, a royal flush.
写♥真♥公主好身材
Love the birthday suit. Looking good.
把她的衣服拿走
Grab her clothes.
好很好
Oh, right. Fine.
你想玩我就奉陪到底
If that's the way you want it, then let the games begin.
听说你的分身一直在打喷嚏
I swear I heard your evil clone sneaking all the way up toward the mess hall this morning.我好累我要上♥床♥睡到吃午饭
I am so tired. I'm going back into bed and sleeping till lunch.
看起来是不可能了
That does not seem like a possibility, babe.
-为什么-你自己看
-Why not? -That's why not.
不会吧
No... way.
安静我希望她们都睡着了
Be quiet. Oh, I hope they're sleeping.
来吧四下无人
The coast is clear. Okay, let's go in.
-准备报仇了-别吵醒她
-Payback time. -Don't wake her.
小心
Careful.
你完蛋了
Got milk?
啊啊啊
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
我的天
Oh, my God.
她没整到我
She didn't get me.
那个女孩子毫无疑问
Ah! That girl is without a doubt...
是地球上最卑鄙可恶的东西
the lowest, most awful creature that ever walked the planet!
多谢夸奖
Thank you. Thank you very much.
-早安女孩们-早安玛瓦
-Morning, girls. -Morning, Marvas.
玛瓦
Marvas!
临时检查
Surprise inspection.
注意了
Attention!
拿瓦侯木屋
Navajos.
不不玛瓦别进去
No, no, Marva. Do not go in there.
昨晚有人吐里面一团糟
One of the girls got sick last night, and it is a big, big mess.
别进去看真的很恶心
Save yourself the aggravation. It's really disgusting.
若有人生病我就更应该进去
Oh, well, if someone's sick, dear, then I must go in.
-让开-不行别进去
-Move aside, dear. -No, no, really. I insist.
我不能让你进去会传染的
I can't let you go in there. She's highly contagious.
是真的
Honest.
其实我们都很好
Actually, we're all quite fine in here...
除非荷莉·帕克心里有鬼
unless Hallie Parker knows something we don't know.
真的你自己打开门看看
Really. I insist. Open the door and come see for yourself, ma'am.让开荷莉
Stand aside, Hallie.
妈妈
Mommy!
不不
No! No!

No!
我说过里面是一团糟的她很清楚是她干的
I told you it was a mess in here. She should know. She did it!
你还有你
You! And you!
给我打包
Pack your bags!
好了女孩们其余的人
Okay, girls. The rest of you...
继续活动
back to your activities.
你们俩到隔离木屋去
You two... the isolation cabin.
天啊卡住了
Oh, gosh, it's stuck.
谢了不客气
Thanks. You're welcome.
讨厌
Ah! Oh, man!
-这是你的-小兔兔
-Oh, here's your... -Cuppy.
照片有没有湿
Any of your pictures ruined?
-只有大帅哥李奥纳多的湿了-谁
-Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio. -Who?
你不知道李奥纳多
You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio?
伦敦到底有多远啊
How far away is London anyway?
离这儿三千哩
Well, from here it's 3,000 miles...
不过有时好像更远
but sometimes it seems much further.
-你家住哪里-美国另一边的加州
-How far away is your home? -Oh, California is way at the other end of the country.这是我家的照片
Actually, here's a picture of my house.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
在我小的时候建造的我家有一个很好的阳台
We built it when I was little. We've got this incredible porch...
在那里能看到整个葡萄园
that looks over the entire vineyard.
-还有-那是谁
-And then... -Who Who's that?
我爸这是我偷♥拍♥的
That's my dad. He didn't know I was taking the picture then...
否则他会转身的
or else he would have turned around.
我们最好了什么都一起做
He's kinda like my best friend. We do everything together.
-怎么了-我只是有点冷
-What's the matter? -Oh, it's chilly in here, that's all.
-想吃吗-好我最爱吃奥利奥的饼干了
-Want one? -Oh, sure, I love Oreos.
我在家都沾花生酱吃
At home I eat them with I eat them with peanut butter.
真的好巧喔我也是
You do? That is so weird. So do I.
真的吗别人都觉得恶心
You're kidding. Most people find that totally disgusting.
是啊真是搞不懂
I know. I don't get it.
我也不懂
Me either.
你♥爸♥的人好不好
What's your dad like?
他会跟你谈心吗
I mean, is he the kind of father you can talk to...
或者老是在工作每次都说改天再聊
or is he one of those workaholic types who says, "I'll talk to ya later, honey..."却从来不跟你聊
but, you know, never really does?
-我最讨厌这样-我没有父亲
-I hate that. -I don't have a father, actually.
我是说我本来是有父亲
I mean, I had one once, I suppose.
但他跟我妈离婚了
But my parents divorced years ago.
我妈从来不提他
My mother never even mentions him.
他好像凭空消失了
It's like he evaporated into thin air or something.
父母都不能永远在一起
It's scary the way nobody stays together anymore.
-说得没错-你今年几岁
-Tell me about it. -How old are you?
十月十一日满十二岁
I'll be 12 on October 11.
-我也是-你的生日是十月十一日
-So will I. -Your birthday's on October 11?
是啊好玄喔
Yeah. How weird is that?
太巧了
Extremely.
雨停了
It stopped raining.
想去吃冰棒吗
You wanna go get a Popsicle or something?
-怎么了-荷莉你妈人怎么样
-What's the matter? -Hallie, what's your mother like?
我没见过她当我还是婴儿时她就和我爸离婚了
I never met her. She and my dad split up when I was a baby, maybe even before.
他从来都不谈她
I'm not sure. He doesn't like to talk about her.
不过我知道她很漂亮
But I know she was really, really beautiful.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我爸把她的照片藏在抽屉
Well, because my dad had this old picture of her hidden in his sock drawer...
我老是偷看于是他就把照片给我了
and he caught me looking at it, like, all the time, so he gave it to me to keep.
我好渴到餐厅喝柠檬汁吧
Look, I'm I'm really thirsty. Sure you don't want to go to the mess hall and get a lemonade?这个时候你怎么还吃得下
Will you stop thinking about your stomach at a time like this?
-什么意思-你不明白吗
-At a time like what? -Don't you realize what's happening?
想想看吧
I mean, think about it.
我只有妈妈
I only have a mother...
你只有爸爸
and you only have a father.
你没见过你妈
You've never seen your mom...
我没见过我爸
and I've never seen my dad.
你有你♥妈♥的♥照片
You have one old picture of your mom...
我有我爸的照片
and I have one old picture of my dad.
至少你的照片还很完整
But at least yours is probably a whole picture.
我的又小又皱
Mine is a pathetic little thing...
还是从中间被撕开的
all crinkled and ripped right down the middle and.
你在找什么
What are you rummaging in your trunk for?
这个
This.
我妈的照片
It's a picture of my mom...
也是从中间被撕开的
and it's ripped too.
从中间撕开
Right down the middle?
从中间撕成两半
Right down the middle.
这真是太诡异了
This is so... freaky.
数到三就一起拿出来看
On the count of three, we'll show them to each other, okay?好
Okay.
One...
Two...
Three...
那是我爸那是我妈
That's my dad. That's my mom.
那是午餐铃
That's the lunch bell.
我不饿了
I'm not so hungry anymore.
如果你妈
So if if your mom...
就是我妈
is my mom...
我爸就是你♥爸♥
and my dad is your dad...
我们的生日都是十月十一日
and we're both born on October 11...
那么我们就是
then you and I are like
姐妹了
like sisters.
姐妹
Sisters?
荷莉我们是双胞胎
Hallie, we're like twins.
我说不出话来了
I just don't know what to say.
那是什么
What's that you're holding?
我出生时就有的锁片
My locket. I got it when I was born.
上面刻着"H"
It has an "H" on it.
我出生时也有个锁片
I got mine when I was born, too...
只是上面刻"A"
except mine has an "A" on it.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Ooh, now I've got goose bumps.
我不是独生女
My God, so I'm not an only child.
我是双胞胎有两个我
I'm a twin. I'm a twin there's two of me.
两个我们
I mean, two of us.
-真是-不可思议
-This is like... -Mind boggling.
-真的是-完全是
-Totally. -Completely.
-我的天啊-我的天啊
-Oh, my God. -Oh, my God.
跟我说说妈的事
Tell me, what's Mom like?
她设计婚纱
Well, she designs wedding gowns.
真的
Really?
她越来越有名气了
She's becoming quite famous, actually.
希腊公主刚订购她的婚纱
A princess in Greece just bought one of her gowns.有意思的是
You know what's interesting?
我们的父母都没有再婚
Neither one of our parents ever got married again.爸没想过再婚吗
Has Dad ever been close to getting remarried?
没有他总说我是他生命中唯一的女人Never. He always says I'm the only girl in his life.
妈也没有再婚
Yeah, Mom's never come close either.
我有个超级棒的好点子
I have a brilliant, beyond brilliant idea.
真的我真是天才
I'm serious. I am a total genius.
你想见到爸对吧
You want to know what Dad is like, right?

Right.
我也好想见到妈
And I'm dying to know Mom.
我在想别吓呆了
So what I'm thinking is... Don't freak out, okay?
我想我们应该交换身份
I think we should switch places.
夏令营结束后我回伦敦去当你
When camp's over I'll go back to London as you...
而你到加州去当我
and you go back to California as me.
-什么-安妮不会有问题的我们是双胞胎啊
-What? -Annie, we can pull it off. We're twins, aren't we?荷莉我们根本就是百分之百彻底的不同
Hallie, we're totally and completely 100 percent different. -那又怎样-我教你当我
-So, what's the problem? -I'll teach you to be me...
你教我当你啊
and you teach me to be you.
你瞧我已经会模仿你了
Look, I can do you already.
你知道我们有什么不同
Yes, you want to know the difference between us?
我有气质你没有
I have class and you don't.
拜托啦我得见到我妈
Come on, Ann. I got to meet my ma.
事实是要是我们交换身份
The truth is, you know, if we switch...
他们迟早得把我们换回来
sooner or later they'll have to unswitch us.
这样他们就得再见面了
And when they do, they'll have to meet again...
-面对面的-事隔这么多年后
-face to face. -After all these years.
谢谢我就说我是天才
Thank you. I told you I'm brilliant.
好这是外公
Okay. This is grandfather.
-他好可爱要怎么叫他-外公
-He's so cute. What do we call him? -Grandfather.
♪If you believe in magic, come along with me ♪
我怎么没想到
Why didn't I think of that?
♪We'll dance until morning 'til there's just you and me ♪这是我们的管家马丁
This is Martin, he's our butler.
我们有管家
We have a butler?
♪And maybe, if the music is right ♪
先是客厅然后是餐厅
Okay. Living room's first. Then over here is the dining room.♪I'll meet you tomorrow, sort of late at night ♪
只有感恩节才用
But we never eat in there except for Thanksgiving...
♪Yeah, believe in the magic of a young girl's soul ♪
当然还有圣诞节和十月十一日
and Christmas and, of course, October 11.
♪Believe in the magic that can set you free ♪
♪Ahh hh hh ♪
♪Talking about the magic ♪
♪Do you believe in magic ♪
♪Do you believe, believe ♪
♪Do you believe in magic ♪
好我准备好了
Okay. I I'm ready.
-别闭上眼睛-噢噢对
-Don't shut your eyes! -Oh. Okay. Right.
对不起我有点紧张
Sorry. Just got a little nervous.
你紧张你要剪的是我的头发耶
You're nervous? An 11 year old is cutting my hair.
你讲话跟我好像
Hey, you sounded just like me.
不是该这样吗快剪吧
Well, I'm supposed to, aren't I? Go on, just do it.
别抓狂你很美
Don't panic. You look great.
挺好的
Looking good.
太可怕了
This is so... scary.
亲爱的你真是美呆了
Honey, you never looked better.
糟糕
Oh my God!
怎么了
What?
我有穿耳洞
I have pierced ears.
不行想都别想
No. No, no and no.
门儿都没有
Not happening.
我不要
I won't. I refuse.
那头发都白剪了
Then cutting your hair was a total waste...
我不可能因为去了夏令营
'cause, I mean, there's no way I can go to camp...
耳洞就消失
with pierced ears and come home without 'em.
拜托实际一点
I mean, come on. Get real.
先消毒
Needle sterilized.
你到底会不会
You sure you know what you're doing?
别怕我跟朋友去穿过耳洞
Relax. I've gone with all my friends to get their ears pierced.小意思闭上眼睛
It's nothing. Just close your eyes...
很快就好了
and it will be over before you know it.
耳环呢有
Earring ready? Yes.
好苹果给我
Good. Hand me the apple.
谢谢
Thank you.
放轻松真的不会痛
Just relax. I'm telling you, this is not a big deal.
数到三就拿开冰块
On the count of three, remove the ice.
1 2
One... Two...
Three.
该说再见罗
Girls, time to say your last good byes.
巴士要出发了
The busses are loading.
我明年一定再来我保证
I'll see you guys next summer, I promise.
每天都打电♥话♥给我
Okay, so call me every single day.
别忘了写信给我喔
All right. And write me. Don't forget.
我不会的
I won't.
好该走了
Okay. This is it.
你负责查出爸妈怎么认识
So remember, you're going to find out how Mom and Dad met.
-你则要找出他们分手的原因-安妮·詹姆斯
-And you're going to find out why they broke up. -Annie James...
-你的车来了-那就是你了
-your car is here. -That's you.
这是你的机票和护照马丁会去机场接你的
Here's your ticket and passport. Martin will pick you up at the airport tomorrow morning. -你几时走-过几个小时替我亲妈妈
-What time do you leave? -Oh, not for a couple of hours. Give Mom a kiss for me.
-替我亲爸爸-安妮快点来
-Give Dad one for me. -Annie James, front and center.
-拜-最后通知安妮·詹姆斯
-Bye. -Last call, Annie James.
-拜拜-拜
-Bye bye. -Bye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
终于到了
Okay. This is it.
希望她喜欢我
God, I hope she likes me.
要喜欢我拜托
Please like me.
拜托
Please.
-安妮-马丁
-Annie! -Martin.
我好想你
Missed you. Missed you.
-你的头发怎么了-剪短了喜欢吗
-What have you done to your hair? -Cut it. Do you like it?喜欢新造型
Love it. It's the new you.
你也穿了耳洞
And you've had your ears pierced.
拍拍手我的老友
Give me five, girlfriend.
♪There she goes ♪
♪There she goes again ♪
♪Racing through my brain ♪
♪And I just can't contain ♪
♪This feeling that remains ♪
♪There she goes ♪
♪There she goes again ♪
♪She calls my name ♪
到家了谢谢
Home again. Thank you.
到了潘普道七号♥
This is it. 7 Primbrook Lane.
哈罗
Hello.
外公
Grandfather?
-我回家了-那是我的小外孙女吗
-I'm home. -Is that my little girl?
这又高又瘦的女孩
That tall, gangly thing?
对是我
Yes, it's me.
欢迎回家
Oh, welcome home.
-玩得开心吗小家伙-很开心
-Did you have a good time, sweet pea? -Uh huh, great.你在干什么
What are you doing?
-在闻你-闻我
-Just smelling. -Smelling?
我要好好记住
I'm making a memory.
从现在起只到我长大
Years from now, when I'm all grown up...
我会永远记住我的外公
I'll always remember my grandfather...
你身上老是有
and how he always smelt of...
薄荷烟斗的味道
peppermint and pipe tobacco.
你回来真好
Good to have you back.
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
-母亲-你回来了
-Mother. -You're back.
-我不敢相信是你-我也不敢相信是你
-I can't believe it's you. -And I can't believe it's you.
头发短了谁替你剪的
And with short hair. Who cut it for you?
夏令营的朋友你不喜欢
A girl I met at camp. Do you hate it?
我很喜欢
No, I absolutely love it.
你也穿了耳洞
You got your ears pierced?
还有什么
Well, are there any other surprises?
肚脐环刺青
Belly button rings, tattoos?
亲爱的怎么了
Ah, darling, what is it?
对不起我只是
I'm sorry. It's just
只是好想你
I've missed you so much.
我知道
I know.
-就像是隔了一辈子没见-一点都不夸张
-It seems like it's been forever. -You have no idea.
告诉我你喜欢那里吗好玩吗
So, come on. Tell me, did you like everyone? Was it fun? -马丁-你行李中有个偷渡客
-Ah, Martin. -I found a stowaway in your suitcase.
我的天小兔兔
Oh, my God. Cuppy!
-小兔兔-它是我朋友的
-Cuppy? -He He belongs to my friend...
就是那个我提到的
the one I was, umm, telling you about.
怎么会在我这儿
I can't imagine how he got into my suitcase.
既然不是你的我就把它丢了吧
Well, since he's not our Cuppy, shall we dispose of the little creature?不我是说我会寄还给她
No! I mean, no. I'll I'll mail him to her.
她很爱这个玩具
She loves this thing a lot a lot, a lot.
晚上睡觉都少不了它
And she's, like, slept with this thing her entire life...
她要是没有它肯定不能离家半步
And she could never be, like, say, in a foreign country without him.
给我吧马丁谢谢
No, no. I'll take care of it.
那就好了马丁谢谢
That will be all, Martin. Thank you.

Hello.
进行得如何
Oh, hi. How's the photo shoot going?
我不去行吗
Hmm. Well, can't you manage without me?
安妮才刚到家呢
I mean, Annie just got home from camp.
♪Here comes the sun, do dum do do ♪
♪Here comes the sun ♪
♪And I say it's all right ♪
♪Little darling, it's been a long, cold lonely winter ♪
好等一下
Okay. Hold on a moment.
安妮你肯跟我去摄影棚吗
Annie, would you hate very much running down to the studio with me?♪Little darling, It seems like years since its been here ♪
好啊我喜欢去
No, I'd love it.
♪Here comes the sun, do dum do do ♪
♪Here comes the sun ♪
♪And I say it's all right ♪
♪Little darling ♪
♪That smile's returning ♪
♪To their faces ♪
♪Little darling it seems like years ♪
♪Since it's been here ♪
♪Here comes the sun. Do dum do do ♪
♪Here comes the sun and I say ♪
好美喔你设计的吗
That's incredible. You designed that?
你不在时我总得做点事吧
Well, I had to do something while you were at camp.
♪It's all right ♪
-不会太那个吧-不会真的很漂亮
-You don't think it's too... -No, it's gorgeous. I love it.
你知道谁穿起来会很美吗
You know who would look really beautiful in that gown?
-我是说真的很漂亮-谁
-I mean, like, really beautiful? -Who?
-你-我
-You. -Me?
我看你是被时差弄糊涂了
You know what? I think that time change has made you a little loopy.看看到底是出了状况
Come on. Let's see what all the fuss is about.
♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
我来了
Okay. I'm here.
得救了
Ah, we're saved.
♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
-嗨安杰拉-抱歉头纱有点问题
-Hi, Angela. -Hi. Sorry, we don't know what to do with the veil.
栽了会遮住后面不栽
If she wears it, it covers the back of the dress, and if she doesn't...
♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
-没有整体美-没错
-the dress looks -Incomplete, you're right.
♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
转过去抬起下巴
Can you try turning sideways with your chin up?
我知道了把头纱给我安妮
Yeah, I see the problem. Can I have the veil? Annie, darling...
♪I've been a waiting since I can't remember ♪
到橱窗那里挑顶帽子给我
pass me one of those hats on display in the window.
♪I've been a waiting just to find somebody true ♪
我是的
Me? Yes.
♪Somebody like you ♪
-你喜欢哪一顶-白色的
-Which one do you like? -The white one.
♪Do you know ♪
我也是
Me too.
♪I'll never let you go ♪
这样试试看
Try this.
♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
把头纱翻过去
Now, throw the veil straight back.
♪Hey oh ma ma ma. Hey-ah ♪
很好转过来让我看看后面
That's it. Now spin around. I want to see the back of the dress.
真美拍到了吗让它垂下来放那里
That's beautiful. Did you get that? Just how it falls. Just down there.
♪I'll never let you go ♪
别管花球新娘子最大
Don't worry about the bouquet. You're married now. You've got to learn to juggle.♪Hey oh ma ma ma ♪
♪I'll never let you go ♪
高兴点今天是婚礼
Don't forget you look happy. It is your wedding day.
我妈酷毙了
My mom is too cool.
♪I'll never let you go ♪
♪Never, never gonna let you go ♪
♪I'll never let you go ♪
♪I'll never let you go ♪
♪Never let you go ♪
♪I'll never let you go ♪
设计婚纱不会让你想结婚
So, doesn't designing all these wedding gowns ever make you think about...
或想到开头是"F"的词吗
getting married again, or at least make you think about the "F" word.
"F"的词
The "F" word?
-我父亲-噢那个"F"的词
-My father. Oh! Oh, that "F" word.
不会其实
Well, no, actually...
我嫁给他的时候也没穿婚纱。

相关文档
最新文档