民航英语900句大全

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

最新民航英语900句大全Part one Public English 第一部分公共英语Chapter 1 Basic English 基础英语
Chapter 2 Daily English 日常英语
Chapter 3 Tourism English 旅游英语
Part two Specialized English 第二部分专业英语
Chapter 4 Ground Handling Service English 地面服务英语
Chapter 5 Air Cargo Service English 航空货运服务英语
Chapter 6 Security Screening Service English 安全检查服务英语
Chapter 7 Control Centre Service English 指挥中心服务英语
Chapter 8 Operation Support Service English 运行保障服务英语
Chapter 9 Airport Aviation Catering Service English 航空食品服务英语Chapter 10 Aircraft Maintenance Service English 机务维修服务英语
Part one Public English (第一部分公共英语)
Chapter 1 Basis English (英语基础) 一、海航机场集团
董事长Director of the Board/Board Chairman/Chairman of the Board 执行总裁Executive President
执行副总裁Vice Executive President
首席运营官COO
财务总监Chief Finance Officer
执行总裁助理Assistant to Executive President
二、首席官缩写词汇
首席执行官CEO
首席运行官COO
首席安全官CSO
首席商业运营官CCO
首席财务官CFO
首席人事训练官CHO
首席培训官CTO
首席市场官CMO
首席公共关系协调官CRO
首席人事训练官CHO
三、公司名称
宜昌三峡机场有限责任公司Yichang Sanxia Airport CO.,LTD
宜昌三峡机场航空食品公司Yichang Sanxia Airport Aviation Catering CO.,LTD
四、公司领导
董事长Director of the Board/Board Chairman/Chairman of the Board
总经理General Manager
副总经理Vice General Manager
财务总监Chief Finance Officer
总经理助理General Manage Assistant
调研员Investigator and Researcher
五、部门名称
综合管理部Comprehensive Administration Dept.
总经理General Manager
副总经理Vice General Manager
主管Supervisor
行政事务室Civil Service Office
人力资源室Human Resources Office
计划财务部Planning & Finance Dept.
会计核算室Accounting Office
预算管理室Budget Management Office
业务发展部Business Development Dept.
广告公司Advertisement Company
商业开发管理室Commerce Development and Management Office 客货销售公司Passenger-cargo Sale Company
指挥中心Control Center
安全服务督察室Security and Service Inspection Center
值班经理室Office of Manager on Duty
现场调度室Locale Dispatching Center
急救中心First Aid Center
安全检查站Security Screening Station
安全检查室Security Screening Office
消防中心Fire Control Center
运行保障部Operation Support Dept.
综合室Comprehensive Office
设备运行室Equipment Operation Office
场务管理室Air Field Maintenance Office
汽车服务中心Auto Service Center
地面服务部Ground Handling Service Dept.
商务室Business Affairs Office
服务室Passenger Service Office
六、日期和时间
星期:Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 星期一星期二星期三星期四星期五星期六星期日月份:January February March April May June July
一月二月三月四月五月六月七月
August September October November December
八月九月十月十一月十二月
年月日:月日,年:eg,March 1st, 2001
日月,年:eg,1st March, 2001
时间:
hour小时minute分钟second秒
四季:spring春季summer夏季autumn秋季winter冬季
七、人称
人称代词:单数:I you he she it (主格)
me you him her it (宾格)
复数:we you they (主格)
us you them (宾格)
物主代词:形容词性:(单数)my your his her its
(复数) our your their
名词性:(单数)mine yours his hers its
(复数) ours yours theirs
反身代词:单数:myself yourself himself herself itself
复数:ourselves yourselves themselves
八、数字:
基数词:
one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty thirty forty fifty sixty seventy eighty ninety a hundred a thousand a million a billion
序数词:first second third ……….
九、方位
east东west西south南north北
southwest northwest southeast northeast
西南西北东南东北
十、计算机常用单词
file 文件path 路径text 文本
program 程序disk 硬盘floppy 软盘
disc 光盘memory 内存、存储器key 键
driver 驱动器power 电源screen 屏幕
configure 配置boot 引导byte 字节
format 格式化compress 压缩system 系统
network 网络、联网speed 速度、加速scan 检测、扫描
install 安装setup 设置option 选项、选择
reset 复位restore 恢复lock 加密
command 命令execute 执行save 保存
type 显示、打字print 打印pause 暂停
clean 清除delete 删除remove 删除、移动
copy 复制paste 粘贴backup 备份
rename 改名open 打开quit 退出
exit 退出esc 退出window 窗口
input 输入output 输出
十一、机场常用单词
airport 机场fly area 飞行区terminal 候机楼apron 停机坪runway 跑道taxiway 滑行道passport 护照trailer 拖车tow-bar 拖把dolly 集装箱托板aircrew 机组captain 机长purser 乘务长stewardess 乘务员passenger 旅客infant 婴儿customs 海关elevator 电梯
child(children) 儿童taxiway link 滑行联络道
checked baggage 托运行李travel document 旅行文件
(air)ticket 机票(baggage)cart 手推车
coffee house 咖啡厅store shop 商场
first class 头等舱sterile area 隔离区
first aid 急救中心restaurant 餐厅
VIP lounge 贵宾室security check 安检
ID card 身份证delay flight 延误航班
domestic departure hall 国内出发厅domestic arrival hall 国内到达厅international departure hall 国际出发厅international arrival hall 国际到达厅
baggage checks(stub) 行李牌chartered flight 包机
scheduled flight 定期航班unaccompanied child 无人陪伴儿童duty free shop 免税商店passenger step cars 客梯车
follow-me car 引导车carry on baggage 手提行李
boarding pass 登机牌air traffic control tower 塔台
information office 问询处multi-function room 多功能厅
air(boarding、passenger)bridge 廊桥activity center 职工活动中心enterprise culture display room 企业文化展室assembly room 会议室
Chapter 2 Daily English (日常英语)
Greetings (称呼与问候)
1.How do you do?
你好!(初次见面时用)(回答也是一样)
2.How are you today (these days)? 你今天(近来)好吗?(熟人)
3. Fine, thank you. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
4. How’s everything at home? 家中一切都好吗?
great. 好极了.
5. I’m just
好久不见了,生意如何,董先生?
6.Long time no see! How’s business, Mr. Dong?
7.That’s OK, thanks. 还算好,谢谢.
8.No, nothing much. So-so, thanks. 不,不怎么好.马马虎虎,谢谢.
Farewell (告别)
9.Good night, see you tomorrow. 晚安,明天见.
10.See you later. 回头见.
11.Goodbye. Have a nice trip. 再见,旅途愉快.
12.I do hope you’ll come next time. 我真的希望你下次能来.
13.Thanks for all your kind hospitality. 谢谢你们热情的招待.
14.Welcome to Yichang again. Bye! 欢迎下次再来宜昌,再见.
15.Have a pleasant journey and good luck. 祝您旅途愉快,一切顺利(祝您好运). Introduction (介绍)
很高兴认识你,我是董阳.
16.Glad to meet you, I’m Dong Yang.
董先生,我向你介绍我的同事赵小姐.
17.Mr. Dong, I’d like to introduce my colleague Miss Zhao.
18.Excuse me, are you Mr. Hill ? 对不起,您是希尔先生吗?
a,
,Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m Yu Junhu 19.Oh, Mr. Hill, welcome to Yichang
secretary, from the Office.
哦,希尔先生,欢迎你来宜昌.请允许我做一下自我介绍,我叫余俊华,办公室秘书.
、General Manager of Yichang Sanxia Airport CO.,LTD. Let me introduce Mr. Dong, Board Chairman
请允许我介绍宜昌三峡机场有限责任公司董事长、总经理,董先生.
Thanks (致谢)
20.Thank you for coming. 感谢光临.
21.Thanks a lot. 多谢.
22.It is very kind of you. 多谢你的好意.
23.Thank you for a wonderful night. 谢谢你让我度过了一个美好的夜晚.
24.I don’t know what to do without your help. 没有你的帮助我真不知道怎么办.
26.Not at all. 别客气.
27.You are welcome. 不客气.
28.That’s all right. 这没什么.
29.It is my pleasure. 我很乐意这样做.
Compliments (赞美)
30.You’ve done a wonderful job. Well done! 你的工作做得太好了,相当不错.
31.The food is delicious. 这食物真可口.
32.Your Chinese is really surprising. 你的中文知识,很令人惊讶.
33.I’m sure everybody appreciated your speech. 我确信每个人都很欣赏你的演讲.
34.Your children are cute. 你的孩子真讨人喜爱.
35.You are excellent. 你的表现十分出色.
36.You are exaggerating. I played only a small part in the whole thing.
你过奖了,我在这件事里只起了很小的作用.
37.That’s very kind of you, but in all truth I feel the credit should go to Mr. Fang.
谢谢你,不过我觉得这的确归功于方先生.
Congratulations and Good Wish (祝贺与祝愿)
38.Allow me to offer my heartiest congratulations.
请允许我向你表示最衷心的祝贺.
39.Congratulate you on your promotion. 祝贺你荣升.
40.I wish you well and happy. 我祝愿你健康愉快.
41.All the best to you. 祝你万事如意.
42.Have a good time. 祝你过得愉快.
43.Happy New Year (Spring Festival)! 新年快乐(春节快乐)!
Apologies and Regrets (道歉与遗憾)
44.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了.
45.Sorry to have troubled you. 对不起,打搅您了.
46.Please make my excuses to your friend. 请代我向您的朋友表示歉意.
请原谅,我要走开一下,我马上回来.
47.Please excuse me for a moment. It won’t be long.
48.Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅,我打断你的谈话.
49. A thousand pardons for taking up so much of your time. 十分对不起,占用了你这么多时间.
50.That’s OK. 没关系.
51.No problem. 没关系.
52.I quite understand. 我完全理解.
Asking a Favour (请求帮助)
53.Could you give me some advice on my work? 能对我的工作提些意见吗?
54.Can you help me? 你能帮我吗?
55.Can you tell me something about Sanxia Airport? 您可以告诉我三峡机场的有关情况吗?
56.I want you to do me a favour, sir. 先生,我有事求你.
57.I think maybe you can help me. 我想也许你能帮我的忙.
Making an Appointment (约会)
58.Would you honor us with a visit? 如蒙光临,将不胜荣幸.
59.Could we have the honor of your presence at the meeting? 可否请你光临本次会议?
60.When are you free? 您什么时候有空?
61.I rather hope that he will be able to see me this morning. 我希望他今天上午能见我.
I wonder if you’ll be free this afternoon.
62.There is something I’d like to talk with you.
有些事情我想和您谈谈,不知您今天下午是否有空.
63.I shouldn’t be busy tomorrow.
我明天不忙.
8点钟我在办公室等您.
64.I’ll be waiting for you at eight in my office.
office hours are 8:30 till noon. 我的办公时间是8点30分到中午.
Agreement and Disagreement (赞成与反对)
65.You are quite right. 你完全正确.
66.I agree with you. 我同意你的看法.
67.I think so. 我想是这样.
68.Yes, indeed. 是的,的确如此.
69.I don’t agree. 我不同意.
70.No, you are wrong. 不,你错了.
71.I’m afraid not. 我想不是.
Offering Help (提供帮助)
72.Can I help you? 能为你效劳吗?
73.What can I do for you, sir? 要我帮忙吗?先生?
74.Is there anything I can do for you, Sir? 我能为你做点什么,先生?
75.Let me give you a hand. 让我来帮你一下吧.
76.I’ll pick you up at 7:30 this evening. 我今晚七点来接你.
77.Would you like something to drink? What about tea? 你需要点什么东西喝呢?喝茶好吗?
78.I’ve had enough,
thank you. 我已经够了,谢谢.
Willingness and Refusal (乐意与拒绝)
79.I am glad to help you. 我很高兴帮助你.
80.I’m quite prepared to give up smoking. 我很乐意戒烟.
81.Sorry, I can’t. 对不起,我不能.
82.I can’t help anything. 我帮不了你.
83.I have no time. 我没有时间.
84.No, but thanks anyway. 不用,不过还得谢谢你.
Advice and Suggestion (劝告与建议)
85.You’ve got to learn to put first things first. 你应该学会将最要紧的事情摆在第一位.
86.I advise you to check your baggage. 我劝你检查一下行李.
87.You could consider going by plane. 你可以考虑乘飞机去.
Weather (天气)
88.It’s really cold today. 今天真冷.
st week it was so cold and dry. 上周又冷又干燥.
90.I don’t like this cold weather. 我不喜欢这样冷的天气.
91.I felt shivery with cold inside the house. Let’s go outside to have a sun bath.
在屋里我冻得直发抖,我们出去晒晒太阳吧.
92.It’s getting colder and colder. 天气越来越冷了.
93.We become accustomed to the climate here and never suffer very much from the cold.
我们已习惯这里的气候了,并不觉得怎么冷.
94.It is very windy today. 今天风很大.
95.The wind rages furiously to tear up many trees in the street.
风势很猛,街道上的树木有很多根都拔出来了.
Asking the way (问路)
96.Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me the way to the airport?
对不起先生,你能告诉我到机场的路吗?
请跟我来,我告诉你怎么走.
97.Please follow me, I’ll show you the way.
98.Would you tell me how to go to the head office from here? 从这里到总公司怎么走?
99.How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿需要多久?
100.It will take half an hour. 半个小时.
101.Where’s the nearest public phone? 最近的公用电话在哪里?
在马路对面.
102.It’s on the opposite side of the street.
103.Is there a good Tujia bacon restaurant nearby? 附近有没有不错的土家腊味餐厅?104.Yes, there are some. They are on airport Road. 有一些,在机场路上.
At the office(在办公室)
我们乘机场班车去上班.
105.We take airport’s bus to work.
106.When I enter my office, I say “good morning” to my associates.
我走进办公室,向同事们说“早上好”.
107.I sit at my desk, then turn on the PC. 我坐到办公桌前,打开电脑.
108.I write myself a memo.我给自己写了一份备忘录.
109.I review some materia ls for this afternoon’s meeting.
我翻阅了一些下午开会用的材料.
110.I make some copies on the copycat. 我在复印机上复印了一些东西.
111.Our department will have a meeting this afternoon, and I will take notes at the meeting.
今天下午我们部门开会,我做会议记录.
Office phone(办公室电话)
112.Good morning, this is the Sanxia Airport, may I help you?
早上好,这里是三峡机场,我能为你做点什么?
113.Thank you for calling, one moment, please. 谢谢你打来电话,请稍候.
114.He’s in the meeting now, could you call back later?他正在开会,你过一会再来电话好吗?115.He (she)’s out of the office right now. 他(她)现在不在办公室.
请留下你的电话,我让他打给你. 116.Leav e your number and I’ll have him call you back.
王先生,你的电话.
117.Mr. Wang, there’s a telephone call for you.
118.The line is busy. 电话占线.
119.There’s no answer. 电话没人接.
120.You’ve got the wrong number. 你打错了.
121.The number has been changed. 电话号码变了.
Office Talk(办公室谈话)
我出去一下,两点钟回来.
122.I’m leaving but I’ll be back at 2:00.
123.Cancel all my appointments this afternoon. 取消我今天下午的所有约会.
124.Could you run a few errands for me? 你能帮我办几件事吗?
125.Would you make some copies for me? 你帮我复印几份好吗?
126.No problem. Just give me one minute. 没问题,稍等片刻.
127.Why don’t you take the rest of the day off. 你可以下班了.
128.Man, I’ve got a lot of paper work to do! 嗬,我有那么多的文件要处理.
129.I’m glad that I finally finished that report. 我很高兴终于完成了那份报告.
130.I’m relieved that tomorrow is a holiday. 明天是节假日,我可以放松了.
131.I wonder if I’ll ever get a raise.
我不知道我能否得到加薪.
132.I think that my job is ending. 我觉得我的工作快结束了.
Job Interview(求职面试)
133.I’m bored with my job. 我对工作感到厌烦了.
134.I’m gonna quit. 我打算辞职.
135.I’m going to look for another job. 我要去找另一份工作.
136.I have an interview tomorrow. 我明天有个面试.
137.May I see your resume? 我能看一下你的简历吗?
138.Tell me about yourself? 谈谈你自己好吗?
139.How long have you been at your present job? 你在现在这份工作上干了多长时间?
140.Why are you leaving your current job? 你为什么要离开你现在的工作?
141.Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 你觉得10年内你在哪方面发展了自己?
142.Are you looking forward to a promotion? 你希望得到晋升吗?
143.Can you give me an example of showing your leadership?
你能举一个表现你的领导才能的例子吗?
感谢你的光临.我们会尽快给你144.Thank you for coming. We’ll let you know as soon as possible.
答复.
Days And Dates(天和日期)
145.What day is today? 今天是星期几?
146.Today is Monday(Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
今天星期一(二,三,四,五,六,日)
147.What’s the date? 今天多少号?
148.It’s October 15th. 今天是10月15日.
149.Let’s meet sometime next week. 我们下周的某个时间见面吧.
150.Excuse me, what time is it? 对不起,现在几点了?
151.It’s ten to nine. 现在是8:50.
152.I’ll have a meeting in 10 minutes. 10分钟后我有个会.
Chapter 3 Tourism English (旅游英语)
Meeting (见面)
1.How do you do? 你好!
2.How do you do? 你好!
3.Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴.
4.Me too. 我也是.
5.I ca n’t speak Chinese, can you speak English?
我不会说汉语,你会说英文吗?
6.Yes, a little. What can I do for you? 会一点,我能帮你做些什么吗?
7.I’m from England. I just arrived at Yichang for sightseeing. Could you tell me something about Yichang
City?我来自英国.我刚到宜昌,是来观光的.你能给我谈谈宜昌的情况吗?
好的,我很乐意.
8.Yes. It’s my pleasure.
Geography(地理位置)
9.Yichang is a famous culture city with a history of 2000years,it is the the birthplace of Ba and Chu
Culture,also the gate to Three gorges and the throat of Sichuan and Hubei provinces
宜昌是一个有着2000年历史的文化名城,是巴楚文化发祥地、三峡门户和川鄂咽喉.
10.The main rivers in Yichang city are Yangtze River and Qingjiang River.
宜昌境内的主要河流是长江和清江
11.today,Yichang become an open city along the Yangtze River,a beautiful city with tourism and
hydrate-electricity as its main industries.
今天,宜昌成为长江沿岸的开放城市,是个美丽的旅游城和水电城.
12.Both Gezhouba Project and Three gorges dam are built in Yichang .
葛洲坝工程和三峡大坝都建在宜昌
宜昌资源丰富,是您投资
13.it is a good place for you to invest and make money with its rich resources.
赚钱的好地方.
就我所知,宜昌
14.As I know, Yichang is the easternmost city in Hubei. What is the size of Yichang City?
是湖北最西边的城市.宜昌有多大呢?
15.As far as I know, the city covers 21000 square kilometers.
据我所知,这座城市有21000平方公里.
16.Yichang i s the second biggest city of Hubei Province. I t serves as a political, economic and cultural
center in the eastern part of Hubei.
宜昌是湖北的第二大城市,它是鄂西政治、经济和文化中心.
Climate(气候)
17.How about the climate in Yichang? 宜昌的气候如何?
宜昌气候宜人(很好),四季分明.
18.The weather in Yichang is very good with four distinct reasons.
您觉得宜昌的天气如何?
19.How do you like the weather in Yichang?
很好,住在宜昌真不错.
20.Very good, Yichang is really a lovely place to live in.
好像要下雨了
21.It seems to rain, isn’t it?
22.It is quite probable..完全有可能.
Population and Minorities(人口与少数民族)
该城市有多少人口?
23.How many people live in this city?
24.Yichang has a population of 4 million , 500,000 of them live in the city proper.
宜昌人口有400万,其中50万人生活在城区.
25.Are there any minorities here? 这儿有少数民族吗?
26.Yes. It is populated with Tujia besides Han.
有,除汉族外,还有土家族.
Galas(节日)
27.Are there any other galas in Yichang? 宜昌还有其他的节日吗?
28.Yes, there are many. 有呀,还有不少呢.
29.What are they? 他们是哪些?
30.They are as follow: The Dragon Boat Festival, The International Travelling Festival at Yichang Sanxia
他们是如下几个:龙舟节、宜昌三峡国际旅游节.
Scenic spots(景点)
31.It is said that Yichang is famous for her beautiful sceneries. Will you please introduce some scenic spots
here to me?据说,宜昌以她美丽的风景而出名,你给我介绍一下这里的风景点好吗?
32.Do you know?The Yantze River Three Gorges is one of famous scenic spots in China. It is located at
the west side of the city. It’s 8 kilometers away from the city.
你知道吗?长江三峡是中国着名的风景区之一,它位于本市的西面,距离本市有8公里.
清江风光以秀美恬静让
33.The scenery of Qingjing River attracts the people by its pretty and calmness.
人留连忘返.
34.You will be quite satisfied to visit Three gorges of the Yangtze River by zhaojun tourist boat.
乘昭君号游船游览三峡,您会感到非常满意.
昭君是中国古
35.Zhaojun was one of the four beauties in ancient china, she was born in Xiangxi greek.
代四大美人之一,她诞生在香溪河旁.
36.It sounds attractive. 听起来很吸引人的.
三峡大坝建在宜昌中堡岛.
37.Three Gorges Dam is being built at zhongbaodao Island Yichang.
噢,我明白了.还有其他的历史景点吗?
38.Oh, I see. Are there any other historical scenic spots?
屈原是中国古
39.Quyuan was a well-known patriotic poet in ancient china. He was born in zigui country.
代着名的爱国诗人,他生在秭归县.
40.Have you been to Yuquan Temple?
您去过玉泉寺吗?
41.Not yet. 还没有.
我对三峡工程
42.I’m very interested in Three Gorges Project. Would you like to talk some more about it?
很感兴趣,你给我多谈一些这方面的情况好吗?
43.Sure. The first place I would like to tell you is Tanzhiling. It lies in the east of the Dam, 2 kilometers from
it.好的.我想告诉的第一个地方是坛子岭.它位于大坝的东边,离大坝2公里.
44.By the way, Tanzhiling is the best place for overlooking the whole project.
顺便说一句,坛子岭是鸟瞰大坝的最好的景点.
45.It is said that Shenlongjia in Yichang is a new cultural tourism zone, isn’t it?
据说宜昌的神农架是一个新的文化旅游区,是吗?
46.Yes, it is very famous. 是的,它很着名.
我明白了,有其他的文化旅游区吗?
47.I see. Is there any other cultural tourism zone?
48.Yes. Changbanpo slope one of the ancient Battle Sites of Three Kingdoms Period is also very
is 70 Kilometers away from Yichang.
是的,三国古代城之一长坂坡也很有名.离宜昌大约70公里.
宜昌有宗教活动场所吗?
49.Is there any religious places in Yichang?
50.There are churches and mosques here. 这儿有天主堂和清真寺.
Entertainments (娱乐)
51.Thank you for telling me so much. Now, will you tell me something about the entertainments in Yichang?
谢谢你给我说了那么多,现在,你能给我说说宜昌的娱乐好吗?
52.It’s my pleasure. The entertainments in Yichang are also varied and colorful.
好的,宜昌的娱乐也是丰富多彩的.
宜昌有许多
53.There are many amusement places in Yichang Where you can enjoy yourself completely.
歌舞厅,在那里可以尽情的娱乐、欣赏、享受.
54.Where can we take a walk? 我们在哪儿散步好?
滨江公园是散步的好地方.
55.The Riverside Park is a good place to take a walk.
请问我们可以在哪儿踢足球?
56.Can you tell me where we may play football?
最好在宜昌体育馆.
57.You had better go to Yichang stadium.
Food (食物)
58.I feel a little hungry now. Would you like to introduce some local food to me?
现在我有点饿了,给介绍一些当地的食物好吗?
59.Yicang cooking is distinguished for being “spicy” and “hot” , it is very tasty.
60.宜昌菜以“麻、辣”着称,美味可口.
61.Can you recommend me some wonderful local dishes?
62.您能向我推荐几种本地美味菜肴吗?
63.Yes , the specials of Yichang is Steamed hui fish,turtle and yipin fin lake Eel.
64.可以,宜昌的特色菜有清蒸鮰鱼、甲鱼和一品鳝.
65.Is there any regional refection in Yichang?
宜昌有没有什么特色小吃?
66.Spring roll, Turnip jiaozi and Yuxincao.
有春卷、萝卜饺子和鱼腥草(节儿根).
67.What can we drink in Yichang?
我们在宜昌可以喝些什么?
68.Daohuaxiang Liquor, Gezhouba Beer and Yichang Kunfu Tea.
稻花香酒、葛洲坝啤酒和宜昌功夫茶.
69.By the way, what fruits can I enjoy here?
顺便问一句,这儿能尝到什么水果呢?
70.Well, there are all kinds of fruits in different seasons. For example, many types of orange, peach,
watermelon,and pomelo are available here
哦,各种季节有各种各样的水果.比如,各种各样的橙子、桃子、西瓜、柚子等.
71.Accommodations (接待)
72.Will you give me an introduction to the accommodations here? 给我谈谈这里的接待方面的情况
好吗
73.Ok, there are over 20 tourist hotels in Yichang City at present. 好的,目前宜昌有20多家旅游宾
馆.
74.Which months are the peak tourist season? 哪些月份是旅游旺季?
通常,旺季是从每年8月份至11月ually, the peak one is from Augest to November of the year.
份.
76.Where can we live in Yichang? 我们在宜昌住在哪里?
你们可以住在桃77.You can live in Peach Blossom Hotel and Three Gorges Hotel , International Hotel.
花岭饭店、三峡宾馆、国际大酒店.
78.Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生您有预订吗?
是的,我是前天订的.
79.Yes, reservation on the day before yesterday.
80.Excuses me, wait a minute please. 对不起,请稍候.
请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
81.Would you please complete this registration form?
82.All right.好的.
83.Have you got any identification? 您有身份证件吗?
我带来自己的护照.
84.Yes, I have my passport about me.
85.Shopping (购物)
宜昌有较好的可供旅客购物
86.Are there any good shops in Yichang for tourists to do some shopping?
的商场吗?
87.Yes, there are many,You can buy local tourist arts and crafts at all the scenic spots. Besides, you can
also buy high-quality tea.有,很多,你可以在所有景点买到本地旅游工艺品,另外,你还可
以买到高质量的茶叶.
我想买双鞋子(衬衫).
88.I had like to buy a pair of shoes (shirt).
89.Which size do you take sir? 先生您穿多大尺寸的?
90.I take large shoes for about 45.我穿45码的.
91.Try this one, about this style (sign , colour)? 您觉得这种样式(尺寸、颜色)满意吗?
92.Excellent.好极了.
93.. Which do you prefer? 您更喜欢哪种?
我喜欢白色(绿色、红色、黑色、小一点)
94.I had like the white ( green, red, dark, smaller) one.
的..
95.When does the shop close? 商场几点关门?
96.At 9pm. 晚上9点..
97.How much is needed? 总共要付多少钱?
98.That is ten yuan altogether. 10元.
99.I had like to change some money. 我想换点零钱.
好的,请问换多少?
100.Well, how much would you like to change?
Communication (交通)
据我所知,宜昌有一个飞机场,它在哪里?
101.As I know, there is an airport in Yichang. Where is it?
102.Well, the Yichang Sanxia Airport is in the east of Yichang City. It is about 26 kilometers away from the
city center哦,宜昌三峡机场就在宜昌市的东面,它离市中心有26公里.
103.Do you have any wharf here?你们这儿有船码头吗?
有好几个,最104.Yes, we have several ones. The biggest one is Yichang Port, located at Yanjiang Road.
大的一个叫宜昌港,位于沿江大道.
105.When are you going to leave Yichang? 你什么时候离开宜昌?
106.At 3pm.下午3点.
二路公共汽车是从伍家岗到三峡宾馆的.
107.bus form Wujiagang to Three gorges guesthouse.
Post and Telecom (邮政与电信)
108.Would you like to tell me something about the post here? 你能谈谈关于邮政方面的情况吗?
好的,邮政服务实行
109.Sure. The post services are convenient and quick with computer administration.
电脑管理,方便快速.
110.Are telephone calls convenient here? 这里打电话方便吗?
111.Yes, of course. The public phone booths are available anywhere in the streets. IC card telephones are installed at the airport, wharf, bus station, all the star hotels and the main streets.
当然,公共电话亭在街上到处都有.机场、码头、汽车站、星级宾馆和主要街道都装有IC卡电话.
112.How can I go to the post office . 我怎样才能到邮局?
113.Take the bus and get off at Yuji Road. 乘2路公共汽车在云集路下车就到了.
114.How to make a phone call, please? Can you tell me whom you are calling? Is this a long distance call?请问这里电话怎么打?请问您找谁,是长话吗?
Asking The Way (问路)
115.Now, I would like to go to the Three Gorges Hotel. How to get there?
现在,我要去三峡宾馆,怎样走呢?
116.Take the bus, please. 请乘坐2路车.
117.Where should I get off? 到哪儿下车?
118.Just get off at the terminal. 就在终点站下车.
119.How much is it to the terminal? 到终点站多少钱?
120.It is one Yuan for each passenger, regardless of the distance traveled. 每人一元,不论路多远.
请问解放路电影院往哪儿走?
121.Can you tell me where Jiefang Cinema is?
沿着解放路往前走,再朝右拐就到了.
122.Go along Jiefang Road then turn right.
对不起,打扰下.请问附近有公厕吗?123.Sorry to trouble you. Are there any toilets near about?
124.Turn left, you see, the toilet is there. 向左拐,你瞧,那儿就有个公厕.
125.This is the map of Yichang city. Do you want to have a look at it? 这是宜昌地图,您想看看吗?
126.Farewell (告别)
我从你这儿学到不少东西,我忘不127.I’ve learnt a great deal from you .I won’t forget your kind help.
了你的热情帮助.
128.Don’t mention it. It is my pleasure. 不要客气,这是我应该做的.
往后我会跟你保持联系的.
129.I’d like to keep in touch with you in the future.
130.OK. 好的.
131.Would you like to tell me your address? 把你的地址告诉我好吗?
好的,我的工作地址是132.Sure. My work address is Yichang SanxiaYichang Airport, Hubei, 443007
中华人民共和国湖北宜昌三峡机场.邮编:443007.
133.Thank you very much. Bye-bye. 非常感谢,再见.
134.Have a good time in Yichang. Bye. 愿你在宜昌玩得愉快,再见.
Part two Specialized English
(第二部分专业英语)
Chapter 4 Ground Handling Service English
地面运输服务英语
1.Welcome to Yichang Airport. 欢迎您到宜昌机场来.
?你好,我能为你做什么吗?
2.Hello, what can I do for you/may I help you

3.I'm sorry, my English is poor. Would you please speak slowly
对不起,我的英文不太好,请您讲慢点好吗?
4.Sorry,I can't quite understand. Wait a moment, please. I will ask others to help you.
对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请其他员工为您服务.
5.I wish you have a nice trip. 祝您旅途愉快.
6.Pleased to help you. 很高兴为您服务.
?请您稍等一下好吗?
7.Would you please wait a moment
8.Take it easy, sir/madam. 别着急,先生/女士.
9.Sorry for keeping you waiting so long. 对不起,让您久等了.
,please contact our staffs. 11.Please follow the young lady. If you have other questions
跟这位小姐走.如果您还有其他问题,请向服务员反映.
12.W e will try our best to solve the problem for you. 我们将尽力为您解决.
13.I beg your pardon? 能请您重复一遍吗?
14.W e're so sorry,your flight has been delayed due to bad weather.
对不起,您乘坐的航班因天气原因延误了.
15.I’m sorry to inform you that your flight has been delayed today, due to late arrival aircraft.
很遗憾地告诉您,由于飞机晚到,您今天的航班延误了.
16.W hat’s wrong with you? 有什么麻烦吗?
17.W e're so sorry,Your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical trouble.
对不起,您乘坐的航班因机械原因取消了.
18.W e are waiting for the latest weather report. 我们还在等最新的天气情况.
19.The flight has been delayed to 12
:30 due to bad weather.
这个航班由于天气原因延误到12:30分.
20.Please go to the service counter and you’ll get a satisfying answer.
请您到服务台,在那里您会得到满意的答复.
21.W e don’t have an exact time for departure at present due to air traffic control. Please wait a moment. If
,we will inform you immediately.
there is any further information
由于航空管制的原因您的航班还没有确切的时间,请您先稍等一会儿,如果有了进一步
的消息我会马上通知您.
不客气,这是我应该做的.
22.Y ou are welcome, it’s my pleasure.
23.Let me explain it for you, please. 请让我向您解释.
24.Thank you very much for your understanding. 您能谅解,我们感到高兴.
25.The flight will take off as soon as the weather gets better. 一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞. 26.Please cooperate with us. 请您协助我们的工作.
27.D o you need a doctor? 您是否需要医生?
!感谢您乘坐海南航空的班机.再见!
28.Thank you for taking Hainan Airlines. Good-bye
29.W elcome to Yichang next time, bye! 欢迎下次再来宜昌,再见!
30.Let me give you a hand. 我来帮您一把.
31.I’m so sorry for our inadequate service. 服务不周,请多包涵.
32.It doesn’t matter. 没关系.
33.Sorry for troubling you. 麻烦您了.
34.Please give us advice and correction for the inadequacy of our work.
工作上的不足,请给予批评指导.
35.Thank you for your cooperation! 谢谢合作!
36.It will be delayed because of the poor visibility. 由于能见度低,航班将要延误.
37.There is no hot meal served on this flight. 本次航班不配热餐.
38.I request wheelchair service for my mother. 我为我的母亲申请轮椅服务.
39.My son needs to be checked in as an unaccompanied child. 我的儿子需办理无成人陪伴儿童. 40.According to the last report, the airplane will depart at 9 o’clock.。

相关文档
最新文档