航空口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

航空词汇
航空公司
国航空公司:Air China
南方航空公司: China Southern Airlines
东方航空公司:China Eastern Airlines
海南航空公司:Hainan Airlines
深圳航空公司:shenzhen Airlines
厦门航空公司:Xiamen Airlines
上海航空公司:Shanghai Airlines
四川航空公司:Sichuan Airlines
山东航空公司:Shandong Airlines
2.,头等舱First Class 经济舱Economy Class
商务舱Business Class
国内机票Domestic air tickets
国际机票International air tickets
3,首都机场Capital Airport 南苑机场Nan Y uan Airport
4,3号航站楼Terminal 3 登机check in
5.机场建设税:airport tax 燃油附加费:燃油费是:fuel surcharge 机场大巴Airport bus
单程: one way 往返程:return way 不可转让non-transferable 不可退票non-refundable
航班延误flight delay 经停stopover
中转候机厅a transit lounge 中转transfer
折扣discount 无折扣no discount 5折five discount 6.5折six point five discount
指路语句
沿着这条路走,直到红绿灯
Go straight up (go/walk along) to the traffic light.
向西走100米Walk 100 metres west
沿着这条路走50米Walk along this road 50 metres
向右(左)转turn right (left) 公交车站bus stop 银行在我们对面:the bank is opposite .
坐21路公交车到公主坟下
Take NO.21 bus and get off at Gong Zhufen station.
在公主坟坐机场大巴
Take airport bus at Gong Zhufen East station.
走路五分钟。

It will take you five minutes to walk.
售票用语
让你久等了Sorry to have you waiting(long).
请问有什么可以效劳?May/can I help you?
从北京到上海
I will book (reserve)a seat on a flight from Beijing to shanghai
请问你需要预定几号的票Which day?
明天的航班行吗What (how) about the next day /tomorrow?
请问你需要预定早晨还是下午的票
Do you want a morning or an afternoon flight?
请问最早的航班时间是几点?
Could you tell me the time of the earliest flight,please?
最晚的航班the latest flight
飞机时9:00起飞,11:00降落
The flight takes off at 9:00,land /(arrive) at 11:00.
请问有没有携带儿童或婴儿呢?
Is there any children or babies with you ?
这个航班目前的折扣是七折,打折后的总票价是900元
This flight is 7 discount at present, and that's RMB 900
请你填写这张购票单。

Please fill in this ticket bill
请出示您的护照,我将给您定票
May I have your passport, please?I will book a ticket for you.
给你Here it is.
你需要一份保险吗Do you need an insurance?
这份保险保七天This is the seven-day-insurance
起飞前45分钟停止办理登机手续
Check-in stops 20 minutes before take-off
请付款Please pay for your ticket.
我现在手上没有现金,哪有最近的自动取款机
I have no enough clash now, Where is the nearest A TM?
刷卡bush card
向右转走100米,你将看到一家银行
Turn right and walk 100 meters,you will see a bank.
请核对您的航班信息
Please confirm (check)your flight information
请在下方签名Please sign on the bottom
请提前两小时到达机场
please arrive at airport two hours in advance
找钱Give you charge
输入密码Please Enter password
买机票对话:
A: Sorry to have you waiting(long). May I help you ?
(对不起,让您久等了,请问去哪?)
B: I will book a seat on a flight From Beijing to shanghai
(我要买从北京到上海的机票)
A: Which time would you like to reserve?
(请问是什么时间的?)
B:On the twenty of August .(8月20号)
A: I am afraid the flight is full booked ,I wil check to see if there have been any cancellations.(很抱歉,您这个航班已经没票了,我再看看有没有退票的)
Oh,it’s fully booked at the moment.(还是没票)
What about the next day? (明天的航班可以吗?)
B: OK! Could you tell me the time of the earliest flight, please?
(行,请问最早的是几点?)
A:It’s half past eight. The flight takes off at 8:30 and arrives at 11:00.
(最早的是早上8点30的,8:30起飞,11:00降落)
B: How much?(多少钱)
A: This flight is 7 discount at present, airport tax is 50 yuan, fuel surchange is 150 yuan, and that's RMB 900
(这个航班是7折,机建费50,燃油费150,总共是900元)
B: Which airport?(哪个机场?)
A: Capital Airport.(首都机场)
B: which terminal? (哪个航站楼?)
A: NO.3 Terminal.(3号航站楼)
B: OK! I reserve a seat on this flight.(行,我订一张)
A: May I have your name and passport, please?(请问您的名字和护照号码?)
B: Here it is。

(给你护照)
A: Please fill in this ticket bill. (请填写购票单)
Do you need an insurance? This is the seven-day-insurance.
(您需要一份保险吗?这是保七天的)
B:I don’t need.(我不需要)
A: Mr. I have booked a seat for you ,please pay for it.
(先生,我已经帮您订上了,请付款)
B: I’m sorry, I have no enough clash now, may I bush bank cards
(很抱歉,我现在没有那么多的现金,请问可以刷卡吗?)
A: Yes! Please Enter password(可以,请输入密码)
…………………………………………………
A: Mr. Please confirm your flight information. (先生,请核对您的航班信息)
Please sign on the bottom if there is no mistake.
(如果无误,请在下方签名)
B: How can I get to Capital Airport? (请问我怎么到首都机场?)
A: You will get Capital Airport by airport bus.(你可以乘坐机场大巴)
B: Where is the airport bus ?(从哪坐机场大巴?)
A: Turn right and go along street walk 50 meters, you could see a bus stop. Take 21 bus and get off at Gong Zhufen station, and take airport bus at Gong Zhufen East station.

Mr. please arrives at airport bus tow hours in advance. Because the boarding gate will be closed 45 minutes before departure time.
(请提前两小时到达机场,起飞前45分钟停止办理登记手续)
B: Thank you !
A: Y ou're welcome, good luck!
B: Bye! A:BYE!
核对机票的对话
A: Can I help you? (有什么可以效劳?)
B: Hello, I’d like to confirm my reservation please.(你好,我想确认一下航班信息)
A: What’s your flight?(你的班机是?)
B: It’s flight 808 of 13 august from Beijing to Hangzhou.(8月13号808航班从北京飞往杭州)
A: May I have you name please? (请问贵姓?)
B;My name is Lucy-u-c-y.
A:Lucy, your seat is confirmed.(,您的机票已经订上了)
B: Which terminal? (哪个航站楼?)
A: It’s Terminal three.(3号航站楼)
B: When can I cheek in? (请问我什么时候办理登机手续?)
A: Y ou can cheek in two hours in advance.(您可以提前两个小时办理登机手续)
B: Tanks. BEY!
A: Not at all, Good travel,Bye bye!(不客气,旅途愉快!)。

相关文档
最新文档