desperate housewivies notes

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Desperate Housewives season one 1
There is nothing of news worth of my life.
我的生活里没有什么是有什么新闻价值的。

You may come across an article.
你可能会读到一篇文章。

I complete my project.
完成我的手工艺品。

I run my errand s.
完成我的使命。

In truth I spent the day as I spent every other day, quiet, polishing the routine of my life, until it gleamed with perfection.
事实上和平时没什么不同, 一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事发生。

Closet 壁橱
Revolver左轮手枪
Who has been startled by a popping sound。

他被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳
Her curiosity aroused, Mrs Huber tried to think of a reason to drop in.
他觉得好奇,决定想出一个来拜访的原因。

After some initial hesitation,~~~
在犹豫了一会儿之后,
For a moment, Mrs Huber stand motionless in her kitchen, grave for this senseless tragedy.
过了一会儿,他呆呆的站在厨房里, 为这件事情感到极度悲伤。

If there is one thing Mrs Huber is known for, that is her ability to look on the bright side.
如果说他的特点,就是总能把事情往好的方面想。

But that’s not the case.
但事实并非如此。

Lynette’s life became so hectic.
他的生活变得如此兴奋。

She was forced to buy a fried chicken in a fast-food restaurant.
她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。

Appreciate it
仔细想想。

You are going to behave today, I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood.
今天乖一点,我可不想在大家面前丢脸。

You wanna risk them?
你想试试么?
Gabriel developed her taste for rich food.
她对食物的品位渐渐提高。

It happens every time when Carlos closes to big deal.
每当她靠近大人物时都会这样。

Her relationship with her husband is considerably cooler.
但是她和丈夫的关系很冷淡。

I know you are out of mind with grave.
我知道你已经悲痛欲绝了。

Her husband always teases her about her macaroni.
她丈夫总是笑她做的通心粉。

Salty 太咸
Burnt it. 糊了
Sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside, while totally different on the inside.
有时候人们在外人面前表现的和实际上是不一致的。

So what did Carl say when you confronted him?
当你反对的时候,他怎么说?
Most men live a life in quiet desperation.
大部分男人都在平静的绝望中过着他们的生活。

I just don’t know how to survive this.
我只是不知道怎么渡过这一切。

We all have moments of desperation. If we face them and head on, we will find how strong we really are.
我们都有绝望的时候。

当我们勇于面对并继续前进,我们就会发现我们是多么的勇敢。

Death wish 遗愿
It is like burnt and under-cooked.
感觉又糊,又没熟。

I am looking all over for you.
我到处找你。

We are at a wake.
我们是来守夜的。

Things below the surface 一些被掩盖的事情。

You are obvious into each other.
你们互相吸引。

You are the first person to stop by.
你是第一个拜访我的人。

Edie was the most predatory women.
他是附近最风骚的女人。

Her conquests are numerous.
她的裙下之臣无数。

I can’t afford to lose the job.
我不能失去这份工作。

Deathly allergic 极度过敏
I won’t dignify your navy bean suggestion.
你那个关于菜豆的意见我是不会考虑的。

How do you think making me feel when you say okay in that sullen tone?
如果我听到有人用那种闷闷的口气跟我说还可以我是什么感受。

I am saying do you always have to serve cuisine?
你干吗总要弄这些来展示你的厨艺。

Since you are the house-hold, I really appreciate you say something.
你是一家之主,你不应该说点什么么?
Lynette replaced her grave with a much more useful emotion.
她调试了自己的心情,不再悲伤。

How is domestic life?
家居生活如何?
For those who asked it, only one answer is acceptable.
对于提问的人来说,只有一个答案是令人满意的。

Turns out I want all the wrong things.
看起来我要错东西了。

I have a clog.
我的水管堵了。

Bree long s to share the painful truth about her husband’s betrayal.
她想分享他被丈夫背叛的事实。

You are out of your mind.
你错了。

It is a little bit rough.
有点乱。

It is time for me to go and have my dance.
是我上场的时候了。

Despite her precarious situation, Susan took a moment to moan her lost. 尽管她的情绪有些不稳定,她坐了一会儿来哀悼她失去的。

It doesn’t take Susan long to realize that it is just not her night.
她很快发现这个夜晚不属于她。

And suddenly, there he is, like a phoenix arising from the ashes.
突然他出现了,就像凤凰浴火重生。

Life was suddenly full of possibilities.
生活充满了各种各样的可能。

I never thought to want you to burden with this.
我从没想过要让你们承受这些。

Desperate Housewives season one 2
Our senses vanish. Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory. But our sight expands. 我们没有感觉,味觉,触觉,嗅觉,感觉成为遥远的回忆。

我们的视野开阔了。

Gabrielle was a drowning woman,desperately in search of a life craft.
她是个快溺毙的女人,绝望的在寻找生命的木筏。

Gabriel was panicky.
她惊慌失措。

My friends gathered together to discuss the implications.
我的朋友聚在一起讨论它的暗藏意义。

The peaceful life was shattered.
宁静的生活被打破了。

He is still moaning Susan. He could possibly freak out.
他仍然沉浸在悲痛中,她很有可能失去理智。

If it was a joke, it was of poor tastes.
如果这是个玩笑,也太没水平了。

Surprise me, take my breath away.
给我惊喜,让我出乎意料。

Julie is unaware of her mother’s track record with fire.
她没有意识到她妈妈最近纵火的劣迹。

Julie was glad that she was rekindling her love life.
她很高兴妈妈重新开始了她的爱情生活。

I don’t want to wear other people’s old crap.
我不想穿别人的旧衣服。

Dr goldfein was the most complacent marriage councilor in the city.
这个医生是城里最有经验的婚姻顾问。

He held problems ranging from subsidence of use to infidelity to domestic violence.
他处理过无数的婚姻问题从吸毒到婚外恋到家庭暴力。

Madam, you know why I pull you over?
夫人,知道我为什么拦你么?
He didn’t get a clue.
他没有证据。

Bree you’ve spent most of the hour engaging in small talk.
你一直在说鸡毛蒜皮的小事。

Rex is very vocal about his issues.
他对他的问题畅所欲言。

Does she has anger, rage or ecstasy?
她有过生气,勃然大怒,或欣喜若狂么?
Did you use house-work as a way to disengage emotionally?
你用家务活掩盖你的感情?
Look at the petals. There are no flaws. It’s perfect.
看看所有这些花瓣,都没有瑕疵,她很完美。

The truth lights her like a thunderbolt.
事实像雷电一样击中了她。

It won’t be any fancy.
不会有什么太新奇的。

Slow motion 慢镜头
Susan, that will make up the dinner you never through me.
这可以弥补你欠我的晚饭了。

Young boys can be so willful.
小孩子们就是这么任性。

Sorry if I upset you.
非常抱歉,如果我让你心烦的话。

She abandoned her husband and son.
她抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子。

Truth is allusive, because it knows where to hide.
事实并不那么显而易见,因为他知道该藏在哪。

You have more than enough.
你已经帮了很多忙乐。

I won’t believe she want a way in.
简直不敢相信,她也想插一杆子。

Just as you have said, many of froid’s theories are discrediting.
正如你知道的那样,许多弗洛伊德的理论都是名不副实的。

It costs me arm and leg.
我花了大价钱买的。

She can’t find that kind of chemistry with another man.
她再也没遇到和她发生化学反应的男人了。

Round 2 is underway.
第二回合正在进行中。

What Edie hasn’t counted on is Susan has someone in her corner.
她没有预料到的是她还有一个同盟军。

Mike is still in love with her late wife.
他依然爱着他已故的妻子。

If something happens, I would feel I fail her.
如果他有什么不测,我会感觉我辜负了她。

Neither she nor Edie would lain claim to his heart any time soon.
她们谁也不能很快占据他的心。

The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mystery that longs to be uncovered, but people so rarely stop and take a look.
有那么多有待发现的美丽,有那么多有待发现的神秘,很少有人会停下来看看。

Desperate Housewives season one 3
Susan took some dating tips from her 12-year-old daughter.
她从她12岁女儿拿学到一些约会的小窍门。

Lynette is indulging in creative parenting.
她沉溺于启发式家长养育。

Everyone has a little dirty laundry.
每个人都有一些不可告人之事。

After I died, I began to surrender the parts of myself that would no longer necessary. My desires, beliefs, ambitions and doubts, every trace of my humanity was discarded. I found when moving through eternity, it helps to travel lightly.
我呈交出自己不再需要的部分。

我的欲望,信仰,野心,疑虑,人性中的每一抹痕迹都被丢弃。

在穿越来生的时候,我发现那使我能轻装上阵。

I remember the easy confidence of her smile, the gentle elegance of her hands, and the refined warmth of her voice.
我记得她那悠闲自得的笑容,她那举止优雅的双手, 她那优雅温和的声音。

Bree has started to realize that her world is rambling.
她开始意识到她的世界正在被瓦解。

.
It is even not light out.
天还没亮呢。

While we are working these things out, we should try to keep up with appearances.
当我们解决这些问题的时候,我们至少应该保持体面。

We are marriage counseling. I think that will confuse things.
我们在做婚姻咨询,我不想引起误会。

The day on Wisteria Lane began like any other, with a cup of coffee and morning paper.
又一个如往常般平凡的日子,在一杯咖啡和一份晨报中开始了。

While Lynette read the business section, Gabrielle planned the fall collection, Bree searched for decorating ideas, Susan scanned t he front page, and saw something that caught her eye.
L度经济版的时候,G计划着秋季收购,B考虑着室内装修的点子,S浏览着头版,看见了引起他注意的东西。

I am nothing flip. I am just pointing out t he reality.
我不是轻率无理,只是事实如此。

No, it is a sort of way to honor Mary Alice.
不会,那可以算作我们对她的追思。

I just have some new flour that has been dying to show off.
我正好有些新面粉,一直没机会展示呢。

You are very tense.
你太紧张了。

I just need to chill out for a few days.
我只想静静的过几天。

Because when you drink you become chatty.
因为每次你一喝就话就开始多。

You know if you spend half so much time working on the problems as you do covering them~~~~ 如果你能将花在掩盖问题的时间一半儿用来处理这些问题~~~~
Come on, don’t be patchy.
拜托,别耍性子了。

I did everything but foam in the mouth.
除了唾液飞溅之外,任何难听的话都说了。

You know I have been living with this bitterness for so long. I think I will be lonely without it. 这苦痛伴随我太长时间了,没有它我会感觉孤单。

Personal sessions allow us to work on the personal issues of both partners.
私人谈话能使我们各自双方的私人问题。

A few more sessions isn’t gonna fix us.
在多的谈话也没用。

I will appreciate you take the moral hard line.
我非常希望你能严厉的斥责他。

High-fives 举手击掌致意
Social engagement 社交活动
She began to see herself in a whole new light.
她开始用新眼光看她自己。

And the photos are not flattering.
那些照片没能让她开心起来。

Susan was proud of herself. She is finally ready to let go her anger.
她为自己骄傲,她终于能抛开愤怒了。

But tonight, anything goes.
但是今晚没有任何约束。

The heart wants what it wants.
一切顺从心意。

An unsettled Susan racked her brain to find a way into her own house.
手足无措的S绞尽脑汁想着回到家里的办法。

It occurred to Susan, this may be the most humiliating moment of her life.
S心里想,这可能是她一生最丢脸的一刻了。

I would love to come, if that invite still stands.
如果那邀请还有效的话,我愿意去。

I went jogging today, and I think I just push myself to hard.
我今天去跑步了,我想我有点跑的过度了。

Everyone knows our secret now. Did the sky fall? Is your life crashing down?
现在所有人都知道我们的秘密了。

天塌下来了么?你的生活变成一团糟了么?Everyone please take your seats. Dinner served.
大家请各就各位。

开始上菜了。

Ok, I am going to break the ice here.
好吧,我想我该打破这里的沉默。

Who crack anyway?
不管怎样,是谁搞砸了?
We are a golden couple.
我们是极好的一对儿。

What happened between me and Carl is out of hand, because I thought your marriage was over. 我和他之间的事儿有点失控,因为我以为你们之间的婚姻已经结束了。

And though it comes from an unexpected source, Susan finally got the apology she always wanted.
尽管来自于一个意料之外的人之口,她终于得到了她想要得道歉。

Bree we are not scheduled, are we?
我们没有预约见面吧?
I can’t do that. It is completely unethical.
我不能那么做。

那完全违反职业道德。

Desperate Housewives season one 4
Gabriele found herself a play mate.
她为自己找了一位性伴侣。

Bree play a hardball.
她采取了强硬的态度。

When I was alive, I maintained many different identities, lover, wife and ultimately victim.
当我活着的时候,我有很多不同的身份,情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者。

Yes, labels are important to the living. They did take how people see themselves.
是的,标签对活着的人很重要。

标签决定了人们该如何看待自己。

She was known for her power lunches, her eye-catching presentation and her ruthless wiping out competition.
她的成功来自于美味的午餐,精致的留言板, 还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱作斗争。

A creditable satisfying role a full time mother
合格的全职主妇
Unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short than what it was advertised.
这个角色并不像所宣扬的那样容易扮演。

I hesitate to bring this up.
我本来不想提了。

And I’m not gong to drug my boys, just to make your job.
我可没想教坏我孩子,只是想配合你工作。

A mysteries cassette was found by my friend Bree.
我的朋友发现了一盒神秘的磁带。

So what do you think of the significance of the name Angela is?
你认为这个名字有什么意义么?
Are you sure? He can freak.
他会疯掉的。

Well it’s now or never.
要么就现在,以后就没机会了。

I just don’t understand why don’t you ask him out for an official date?
我总是不明白你为什么不邀请他和你正是约会。

I’m trying new strategy. I’m playing hard to get.
我在尝试新策略。

我想扮演不易得手的女人。

She is bringing up the big guns.
她使出了杀手锏。

I guess I have done my good deed for my day.
我想我已经完成我的日行一善了。

She is out there throwing herself at Mike.
她主动投入mike的怀抱。

It is like taking a vacation from the world.
就想去世外桃源度假一样。

Cable guy 修有线电视的
Side entrance 后门
I will lose my mind.
我会发疯的。

This marriage is so over.
这个婚姻完蛋了。

He may have a concussion.
他可能得了脑震荡。

Do I need a motive to do something nice?
我最好事儿需要有什么动机么?
I and Karl are over. I have moved on.
我们已经结束了。

我还要继续生活下去。

Being coy is the best strategy employed by virgins.
谦虚是涉世未深的小女孩的策略。

You have been so desperate to land him.
你竭尽全力去勾引他。

You burnt your rival’s house down.
你把你对手的房子烧毁了。

Andrew, don’t change the subject.
别转换话题。

So stop pretending you have some sort of moral authority.
别跟我说什么大道理。

Your secret is not just an easy burden to bear.
你的秘密并不是小事情。

That insurance company is putting Edie through hell.
保险公司对她很不利。

Sandal 凉鞋
Gym sock 运动袜
Mom, he is going to know you behind us.
他肯定知道你在背后指示。

I am reaching my end of patience with you.
我对你已经失去信心了。

He hung upon me.
他挂我电话。

I’m dying to see what the fuss is about.
我很想知道都演些什么。

I am curious if you fantasize about this woman?
我很好奇你是否喜欢这个女人。

You know he will use this excuse to reopen the custody.
他会以这个为借口要回监护权的。

Mr. Solis, I really don’t want to get in the middle of anything.
我不想涉足您的家事。

Well, you are one sick ticket.
你真够讨厌的。

Isn’t that bad enough that I have to saw you throw yourself at Mike everyday? 我每天都看到你主动投怀送抱还不够恶心么?
Hanging on.
等一下。

After all, he just defends his honor.
毕竟,他只是来维护自己的尊严。

Why my react is so violently to the note
为什么我对那张纸条的反应那么激烈
Careful, I don’t want you to strain yourself.
等一下,我不想勉强你。

You are a piece of work, you know that?
你真是个混蛋,你知道么?
Susan, let’s not be unpleasant.
不要闹得不愉快。

We can go to the same friendly relationship we always had.
我们能恢复到以前一样的和睦么?
Run into you in the street
在街上碰到了你
Inside I am quietly, but decidedly, hate you.
在内心里,平静的却坚定的,讨厌你。

When my father was the prosecutor, he always said that the simplest explanation is the right one. 当我父亲还是检察官的时候,他常常说最简单的解释往往是最正确的。

Acquaintance 熟人
Desperate housewives season one 5
The boys are in my class, because I am the only teacher who can handle them.
他们被分到我的班,是因为我是唯一能制服他们的老师。

Lots of evidence was uncovered.
许多蛛丝马迹被发现。

When she travelled, she would arrange for her friend to look after her beloved cat.
当她去旅行的时候,她会安排她的朋友,照看她心爱的猫咪.
Mrs From likes Susan, while it was the common knowledge tells her that where Susan went, bad luck should sure to follow.
她喜欢苏珊,但是常识告诉她,当坏运气降临到苏珊头上的时候,喝凉水也会塞牙,倒霉的事儿不断。

Her misfortune ranges from the common place to the unusual.
从寻常的地方到非常场合,什么异乎寻常的事儿都发生了。

The news of the intruder breached the security of the Visceral Lane spreads like wildfire.
神秘闯入者的消息,像野火一般传遍了整个社区。

Even it might seem like overkill, but I guarantee that regular surveillance could detain even the most determined criminal.
我知道这看起来有点夸张,但有规律的防范能够控制,哪怕是预谋的犯罪。

Screw driver 螺丝刀
Why don’t you sit with Michel tonight? I think you two are becoming an item.
你今天怎么不和迈克坐在一起,我以为你们会成为一对。

Families should always hug, regardless of how they feel about each other.
一家人应该多拥抱,不管他们是否喜欢对方。

Identical twins can make for interesting edition.
双胞胎是很有意思的素材。

The boys are fascinating. They even have their twins’ secret language.
他们很独特,甚至有他们自己的双胞胎语言。

They are highly developed.
他们智商很高。

They bargain and growl at each other.
他们讨价还价,互相辩论。

Honey I know it is hard to hear, but the marriage councilor might not worked out.
亲爱的,我知道这听起来很难受,但是婚姻顾问现在已经不管用了。

Oh, come on, I am still in the motel and I haven’t had a decent meal in weaks.
别这样,我还住在汽车旅馆,这几个星期我吃的糟糕极了。

You seem like a really sweet guy, but I am not really available.
你这个人真得不错,但是我有可能不会答应。

Yeah, sort of. 可以这么说。

So you really turn me down. My self esteem can’t take this.
你真的拒绝我了么,我的自尊心难以承受。

I am not gonna stop my life, just because she started to show up unannounced
她没任何通知,就出现在我家.
She is family. She doesn’t need any invitation.
她是家人,她不需要邀请。

I give everything she wanted, but it didn’t seem make difference.
我给了她她想要得一切,但结果还是一样。

I feel we were drifting further and further away
我感觉我们漂流的越来越远了
Proof 证据
I will take care of it.
我会处理的。

We are strong people, we don’t cry about our problems. We find ways to fix them.
我们要坚强,面对问题不要哭泣。

我们要找到解决的办法。

The residents of vestigial lane kept their patrol and effort to prevent future break-ins.
居民们采取措施防范闯入者。

Concentration 注意力
This place is immaculate.
这地方真干净。

What’s your point? 你想说什么?
I just say that children give your life purpose.
我只是说孩子使你的生活变得有意义。

I invite you to nice shopping trip, while you find ways to upset me.
我邀请你来购物,然而你却想方设法来打击我。

My life is fulfilling.
我的生活很充实。

I screwed up. 我搞糟了。

Piss me off. 让我失望。

Donation 赞助
Obviously, we are in competition with another family. A generous donation will ensure our kids beat them out.
很显然,我们正在和另一个家庭竞争,大方的捐助肯定使我们的孩子打败他们。

Public school is out. 公立学校肯定不行。

I adore the holidays.
我迷恋假日。

The poor boy is scared out of his mind.
那个可怜的孩子已经吓得魂不附体了。

God asks woman to manipulate man.
上帝让女人去操控男人。

You gonna love it. It has quite a kick.
你肯定会喜欢的。

他非常好喝。

Yes, it is form-fitting. You’ve gonna look great.
它是瘦身的,你会看起来美极了。

Security 保安
How tragic! 多不幸啊!
Pay phone 公共电话
You do what you got to do.你忙你的去。

But god in his infinite wisdom gave me a reason to live.
拥有无穷智慧的上帝给了我一个活下去的理由。

But my husband wasn’t matching for father.
我丈夫不配作父亲。

Something inside me snapped.
我体内的某种东西爆发了。

People by their very nature are on the look out for the intruders; prevent those on the outside to getting in.
人本能的都在寻找入侵者,阻止别人从外面闯入。

But there are always those guys who force their ways into our lives.
总是有人强行闯进我们的生活。

But the most troubling of all will be the one who is standing out looking in.
最令人头疼的是那些站在外面向里面窥视的人。

Desperate Housewives season one 6
Secrets were revealed.
内幕被揭露了。

All forms of domestic combats各种各样的家庭斗争
Husbands clash with wives, parents cross swords with children, but the bloodiest battle often involves women and their mothers in-law.
丈夫和妻子冷战,父母和儿女不和,但是最激烈的战争总是发生于婆婆和媳妇之间。

The war for control Carlos began the night he proposed.。

争夺Carlos的控制权之战,开始于他向Gabrielle求婚之后。

Gabrielle had suffered one defeat after another.
她一次又一次被挫败。

No prisoners would be taken.
没有罪犯会愿意自投罗网。

Sadly for her, she had ignored the first rule of war--- never underestimate your enemy.
很不幸,她忽略了斗争的首要原则-----永远不要低估你的敌人。

None is quite so cherished as a neighborhood yard sale. The shoppers came to sell those discarded belongings of someone not really know, in hopes of buying some bargains they don’t really need. Each is so determined to save pennies. They often miss hidden treasures.
再没有像跳蚤市场能让人如此兴奋了。

人们希望卖出那些令人讨厌的物件,因为对方根本不知情。

也希望发现些便宜的东西,其实他们根本不需要。

他们常常希望能捡到便宜,却忽略了那些不被注意的珍宝。

Marriage takes work.
婚姻需要管理。

Zach is a deeply troubled young man.
他是个很严重的问题少年。

I can’t just medicate him infinitely.
我不能这样无限期的监禁他。

Version 版本
It is our involvement that makes this performance so special.
正是你们的加入才使得这个演出如此特别。

Rehearsal 彩排
Do you find something amusing?
你觉得有趣么?
If you let him go, he’d trawled another indefensible woman.
如果你放了他,他会吃掉下一个毫无防御的老太太。

I wasn’t aware of you were friends.
我还不知道你们俩是朋友呢。

Susan is infuriated by Paul’s evasive answers.
Susan 对Paul含糊其辞的回答感到非常恼火。

She is convinced that he is deliberately hiding Zach, and hiding the truth.
Susan 确定他把Zach藏起来了,也把真相藏起来了。

There are a few areas of your marriage that we haven’t covered yet.
但是关于你们的婚姻,我们还有几个问题没有讨论过。

And Rex feels that when you two have intercourse, you are not as connected as you could be. Rex 还认为当你们做爱的时候,你本可以配合的更好,但是你没有。

Does your hair-style messed up.
你的头发是否乱了。

She would coach us.
她会知道我们。

Yeah, she will help us to achieve the maximum sexual potential
她要将我们的性爱能力发挥到极致。

Because it is really starting to take me off.
Desperate Housewives Season One 9
You put the woman into a coma.
你是这个女人处于昏迷状态。

You and I are finished.
你和我之间没有关系了。

It was cut shot by a tragic accident.
因为一次意外而结束。

It is a matter of time before they break up for good.
就现在看来,我觉得他们迟早要分手。

You remember she like to date with teenage boys?
Vaguely.
不记得了。

It seems that more than a hot bath could recharge.
这不是洗个澡就能恢复过来的。

Ok, we will put our heads together and come over our solution.
好吧,我们同心协力把问题解决。

Bree, this is the one thing in his life his passion about.
他也就这点儿爱好。

So word on the street is that you and Danielle may break up.
小道消息你和她要分手了。

He doesn’t adore me. He adores having me.
他不爱我。

他喜欢拥有我。

Each one is more incompetent than the last.
一个比一个差。

So where can I find high-grade nanny.
我在哪能找到高级点儿的保姆。

Since the accident, Bree has started to worry that her son’s sense of morality would be going up in smoke.
自从那件事以后,她担心儿子的道德感会变得越来越少。

Still, she was desperate to find a special someone.
她急切的想找一个特殊的保姆。

Rex, I thought you would turn back home to train Andrew and tell him the consequences of his actions.
我以为你会回家并教育Andrew,告诉他所作事情的结果。

I don’t know why you are always fighting me on this.
我不知道你为什么总和我纠缠这事儿。

I won’t let you to push me around anymore.
我不会再让你牵着鼻子走。

Keep your hands off my sons.
离我儿子远点。

God, you are so weak.
上帝,你太软弱了。

She was supposed to be in Pilates, but she got her period.
她本来要去Pilates,但是她来月经了。

You are not the first person who approaches me.
你已经不是第一个接近我的人了。

Bree has resorted to extreme measures to save her son’s soul.
她采取了最极端的方法来拯救她儿子的灵魂。

It is even not close to being over.
这事儿没完。

Marijuana is in his locker? I feel horrified.
在他的储存柜里发现了大麻?哦,我感到太吃惊了。

Else where, another darker secret was the object of the investigation.
别处,另一个秘密也在被调查。

He even didn’t come up with decent lies to complain it. 他没有合理的理由来解释这一切。

Gabrielle knew she had to come clean.
她知道她必须澄清此事。

Coming up is not Gabrielle’s specialties.
澄清并不是她擅长的那个。

相关文档
最新文档