5《小王子》2

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

他很需要一个朋友

and who had need of a friend.

而我孤独地生活着

And I, I lived my life alone

身边没有可谈心的朋友

without anyone I could really talk to.

于是我去学了驾驶飞机

So I learned to pilot aeroplanes.

我几乎飞遍了整个世界

I flew more or less all over the world,

直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障

until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert.你能不能给我画只绵羊

If you please, draw me a sheep!

你能不能给我画只绵羊

If you please, draw me a sheep.

给我画只绵羊

Draw me a sheep!

当神秘事物将你震慑住时

When a mystery is too over-powering,

你就不敢不听话

one dare not disobey.

画画可我不会画画

Draw? I don't know how to draw.

不要紧的

That doesn't matter.

我画的第一只羊病得太厉害

The first sheep I drew was too sickly.

而第二只也不合他心意

And the second one, not to his liking either.难道你看不出来这不是绵羊

Don't you see, that's not a sheep.

这是山羊它有角呢

This is a ram, it has horns.

-而这一只... -太老了

- And this one was... - Too old!

我想要一只可以活很久的羊

I want a sheep that will live for a long time.于是我画下这个

So, I drew this.

你要的羊在里面

The sheep you ask for is inside.

我要的就是这个

That is exactly the way I wanted it!

你觉得这只羊会吃很多草吗

Do you think this sheep will eat a great deal of grass?

因为我住的地方所有东西都很小

Because where I live, everything is very small.

我敢肯定那里的草够他吃的

I'm sure there will be enough grass for him.

他是一只很小的羊

He's a very small sheep.

也没小到...你看他睡着了

Not so small that... Look! He's gone to sleep.

4. 重要知识讲解

pilot

n.v.飞行员,驾驶,试行,试用

The new exams are currently being piloted in a number of areas.

新的考试目前正在一些地区试行。

Sahara Desert

撒哈拉大沙漠

eg: A single spot in the Sahara desert is responsible for over half the Amazon basin's annual supply ofminerals, researchers say.

科学家们说,仅撒哈拉沙漠的一个区域,就为亚马逊盆地带来年供应量一半以上的矿物质。disobey

v.违反,不服从

eg: I’d looked through that book many times, whenever I could persuade Hattie to disobey.

那本书我看过很多次,只要能够劝说海蒂违反规定我就看。

ram

n.公羊

eg: Be careful of that ram —it butts you.

小心那只公羊,它会用角撞你。

5. 请大家再次观看电影,可多看几遍,争取全部听懂。

相关文档
最新文档