6问路askingtheway英文对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Chapter 6 Asking the way

A

你(A)新到一个城市,向一个过路人(B)打听邮局在哪儿:

A:Excuse me,could you tell me where the nearest post office is?

对不起,请问最近的邮局在什么地方?

B:Yes,it’s that way,about two blocks from here.

走那条路,过两条马路就到了。

A:On the right or left side of the street?

在马路的左边还是右边?

B:On the left. 在左边。

A:Thank you very much.太感谢你了。

B:You’re welcome.不客气。

B

你(A)新到某市,不知道火车站在哪儿,向某人(B)打听:

A:Excuse me,but can you tell me the way to the railway station?

请问去火车站怎么走?

B:Just go straight along this street,turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahea d about100meters.You can’t miss it.

沿着这条街一直往前走,到第一个十字路口向左拐,然后再往前走100米,你就到了火车站。

A:About how long will it take me to get there?

去那儿大约要多少时间?

B:It’s about10minutes’walk,I think.步行大概要十分钟。

A:I see.Is there a bus I can take?我明白了,可以乘公共汽车去吗?

B:Yes,you can take the No.5bus over there.Get off at the next stop.

可以,你可以在那儿乘五路车,在下一站下车。

A:Thank you so much for your help.非常感谢你的帮助。

B:It’s my pleasure.不客气。

C

你(A)新到某地,向旁人(B)询问厕所在哪儿:

A:Excuse me,could you tell me where there’s a men’s room?

请问哪儿有男厕所?

B:There’s one just outside this building.Turn to your right and walk about50meters. It’s a small white thing.

这楼外面就有一个,向右拐,走50来即到,是座小白房。

A:I suppose there a sign on the outside.

厕所外面有牌子吧?

B:Yes.There’s a sign in English and Chinese.

有,牌子是用中英文写的。

A:Thank you.谢谢。

B:That’s all right.不客气。

D

你(A)邀你的同学(B)到你家玩,但他不知道怎么去,向你询问:

A:Please come to my home tomorrow if you are free.

明天有空请到我家里来。

B:Ok,I will.But where do you live?

好,你住在什么地方?

A:48York Road.It’s not far from here.

约克路48号,离这儿不远。

B:How can I get there?

怎么走法?

A:Walk along this street and turn left at the second crossing.It is at the end of the road.

沿着这条街走,到第二个十字路口向左拐,我家就在路的尽头。

E

A: Where's the famous Peking Duck restaurant?

著名的北京烤鸭店在哪里?

B: You mean the Quanjude Restaurant?

你是说全聚德饭店吗?

A: Yes, that's the one. Is it easy to find?

是的,就是它。容易找到吗?

B: Yes, very easy. It's on Qianmen Street.

是的,很容易。在前门大街上。

A: It's just south of Tian'anmen Square, isn't it?

就在天安门广场的南面,对吗?

B: Yes, that's right. It's on the left side as you go down Qianmen Street.

是的,就在那。顺着前门大街走,它在左边。

F

A: Could you please tell me the way to Sunshine Hotel?

您能告诉我怎么去阳光酒店吗?小姑娘热情地讲了一大堆,左拐右拐地,把你都弄糊涂了。干脆乘公车去吧。于是问:

A: Can I take a bus there? 我可以乘车去吗?

B: Of course. You can take the bus around the corner.

相关文档
最新文档