沮丧难过伤感句子英文
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
沮丧难过伤感句子英文1. I feel blue and everything seems grey.
我感到忧郁,周围的一切似乎都灰蒙蒙的。
2. My heart feels heavy with sorrow.
我的心充满了悲伤,沉重无比。
3. I am disheartened and weary of the world.
我灰心丧气,对这世界感到厌倦。
4. Melancholy and woe fill my heavy heart.
忧郁和悲哀充斥我沉重的心。
5. I am down in the dumps and life seems joyless.
我郁郁寡欢,生活似乎失去了快乐。
6. I feel like I'm falling into an abyss of sadness.
我感觉自己正坠入忧伤的深渊。
7. My heart aches with intense grief.
我的心因为强烈的悲痛而抽搐。
8. A dark cloud of gloom hangs over me.
我被一团阴霾般的愁云笼罩。
9. The light in my soul seems to be extinguished. 我心中的光似乎熄灭了。
10. I am disconsolate and weary with grief.
我沮丧而又充满悲痛的疲惫。
11. Sorrow lies like a pall on my heart.
悲伤像丧纱一般覆盖着我的心。
12. I feel nothing but a vast sadness.
我所感受到的只有一片茫茫的悲伤。
13. My spirit is crushed under the weight of despair. 我的灵魂被绝望的重压压垮。
14. Dark thoughts of anguish fill my mind.
我的脑海充满了煎熬的阴暗想法。
15. I am weighted down by a deathly gloom.
我被死气沉沉的阴霾拖累。
16. My heart is lost in a thick fog of melancholy.
我的心迷失在忧郁的浓雾中。
17. I am besieged by dejection and hopelessness.
我被沮丧和绝望围困。
18. A shroud of sadness enfolds my wounded heart.
一层悲伤的薄纱裹住了我受伤的心灵。
19. I feel engulfed by sadness and hopelessness.
我感觉自己被悲伤和绝望吞没。
20. The light of hope is extinguished in my grieving soul. 希望的光芒在我悲痛的灵魂中熄灭。
21. The darkness of despair has dimmed my eyes.
绝望的黑暗模糊了我的眼睛。