英语听力练习mp3:成为素食者问题多
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语听力练习mp3:成为素食者问题多艾什丽:我想成为一名素食主义者。
欲增强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》
Ashley:I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian.
我觉得这是伦理方面的问题。
I think it would be the ethical thing to do.
保罗:你会吃鸡蛋和奶制品吗?
Paul:Are you going to eat eggs and dairy?
如果你出于道德伦理原因这样,你真的应该不再接触任何动物的产品或副产品。
If you're doing this for ethical reasons,you really should avoid anything made with animal products or animal by-products.
艾什丽:我想你是对的。
Ashley:I guess you're right.
保罗:那么你就会成为素食主义者。
Paul:Then you're going to be a vegan.
你不能吃牛奶、黄油、奶酪或者酸奶。
成为素食者问题多可可英语.jpg
You won't be able to eat any milk, butter, cheese, or yogurt.
艾什丽:真的吗?
Ashley:Really?
我想我要成为一名素食主义者。
I guess I'll have to be a vegan then.
保罗:你的饮食应该多种多样,这样你就不会患维生素缺乏症。
Paul:You'll have to eat a varied diet so you don't have a vitamin deficiency.
艾什丽:是的,我得小心这个问题。
Ashley:Yes, I'll have to guard against that.
保罗:你要不再购买像是皮鞋和皮带等动物制品吗?
Paul:Are you going to avoid buying things that are animal-derived, too? Like leather shoes and belts?
艾什丽:我没有想过这个。
我想我应该。
Ashley:I hadn't thought of that.I suppose I should.
保罗:你在重新考虑这个问题吗?
Paul:Are you having second thoughts?
艾什丽:不,我仅仅不知道会有这么多条条框框。
Ashley:No, I just didn't know there would be so many restrictions.
保罗:很高兴你没有选择成为果食主义者。
Paul:Just be glad you didn't choose to become a fruitarian.
艾什丽:那是什么?
Ashley:What's that?
保罗:你不会想知道的。
Paul:You don't want to know.。