The Edge of Seventeen《成长边缘(2016)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

听着我不想占用你太多时间
Look, I don't wanna take up a ton of your time...
但是我要自杀
But I'm gonna kill myself.
我只是觉得应该通知谁一下
I just thought that someone should know.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how this works.
我是该从立交桥上跳下去被大卡车迎面撞死
I'm probably gonna jump off an overpass in front of a semi, so-- 或者搬家公♥司♥的大卡车不能是公交车
or a u-haul. Not a bus.
我可不想丢人现眼
I'm not gonna be a dick and make people watch.
但是我必须得死得壮烈
But it has to be big. It's gotta be so big that it just--
死得干脆利落
done. Kills me. Lights out.
要是我半死不活变成了残废
'Cause if it just maims me and I'm like-- well,
这对谁都没好处
how's that good for anyone?
然后我还得找个护士闷死我
Then I gotta find a nurse to smother me.
如果都这样了我怎么能让别人明白我说的是“闷死”
How am I gonna get across "Smothering" If I'm--
我们不必在意细节问题
we don't need to get caught up in the minutia.
我只是觉得作为一个成年人你应该知情
I just thought that an adult-- you should know.
这信息量太大了娜丁
Wow. This is, uh, a lot to take in, Nadine.
我我希望我知道该说点什么
I-- I wish I knew what to say.
其实刚才我在写我自杀笔记的草稿
Well, I was actually just drafting my own suicide note just now. 亲爱的诸位
"Dear everybody.
你们有些人知道
As some of you know,
我在每天上课日的中午
I have 32 fleeting minutes
享受着三十二分钟的短暂安宁
of happiness per school day during lunch,
而最近这段美好时光却一次又一次
which has been eaten up again and again
被同一个
by the same...
衣着邋遢的学生吞噬了
Especially badly dressed student,
最后我想到了你猜怎么着
and I finally thought, you know what?
我宁愿活在黑暗的虚无当中
I would rather have the dark, empty nothingness.
我很认真听上去让人很放松
I really would. It sounds... relaxing.
祝你们在没有我的世界里活得开心混♥蛋♥们Have a nice life without me, fuckers."
我要是动真格的你会被炒鱿鱼的
You are so gonna get fired when I actually do it.
哦不敢确定但是梦想还是要有的
Well, not for sure, but I can dream.
我从头开始讲吧
Let me start from the beginning.
大概二年级的时候我明白了一个道理
Around second grade I had a realization.
这个世界上有两种人
There are two types of people in this world.
第一种人浑身散发着自信天生赢家
The people who radiate confidence and naturally excel at life--
太好了太好了
yes! Yes!
另一种人希望这些人生赢家都被一场大爆♥炸♥炸死And the people who hope all those people die in a big explosion. 打倒他们孩子
All right, knock 'em dead, kiddo.
我弟弟从第一天起就成了赢家
My brother Darian was a
有大约一百万个粉丝
winner from day one and had about a million fans.
拜拜
Bye.
他最忠实的粉丝就是我妈妈
His biggest one-- my mother.
拜拜亲爱的
- Bye, sweetheart.
哦你们看
Oh, check it out.
好吧总裁小姐晚上见
Okay, boss lady, see you tonight.
娜丁我们不能再重蹈覆辙了
Nadine, we're not doing this again.
你答应过我的现在就下车
You promised. Now get out of the car.
好真是够了
Well, that's it.
如你们所见我和我妈妈一点也不像
You could say my mother and I weren't exactly peas in a pod. 哦不
Oh. No.
唯一能搞定我们俩的就是我爸爸
And the only one who could handle either of us... was dad.
-嘿 -爸爸有一个几乎不可能完成的任务
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Dad had a nearly impossible task--
就是同时搞定我们俩
having to manage us both.
现在没事了
All right now,
我知道小孩子有时候会有点坏
I know kids can be mean.
如果有机会你就往他们背包里放个屁
But if you get a chance, fart into their backpacks.
真希望你也是小孩子
I wish you were small.
那就至少有一个人陪我吃午饭了
Then I'd at least have one person to have lunch with.
然而学校里最在意我的人是这三个
Instead, the most attention I got at school was from these three. 没人喜欢你你好讨厌你还会得艾滋病
Nobody likes you. You suck and you're gonna get aids.
这边快跑
Over here! Run!
我的童年一团糟
My childhood had become a raging dumpster fire,
这种难以容忍♥的噩梦
and I couldn't take one more
我一秒钟也忍♥受不了
second of this intolerable, unlivable nightmare of a--
打扰一下
excuse me.
然后出人意料地出现了一位天使
And then, out of the clear blue, an angel appeared.
可以麻烦你让一下吗
Can you move, please?
她打扮得就像个小绅士
She was dressed like a small, elderly gentleman.
她的呼吸闻起来就像糖果一般
And her breath smelled of sweetarts.
你想把它放在手上吗
You want to hold him?
别把它压死了
But don't squash him.
你好小朋友
Hi, guy.
你愿意的话你可以和我一起当它的妈妈
If you want, you can be his other mom with me.
真的吗
Really?
我要当你的妈妈好好照顾你
I gonna be your other mom and take such good care of you.
两个小时以后我就不小心把它闷死在笔盒里了
I accidentally suffocated him two hours later in my pencil box. 但是我终于交到了我的第一个朋友
But I had finally made my first friend.
我们会告诉对方我们认为绝不会大声说出来的事
We told each other things we never thought we'd say out loud. 有一次我爷爷睡衣的裤裆不小心开了
Once, my grandpa's pajama flap accidentally came open
我看到了他的小香肠真的好失望
and I saw his wiener and got real sad.
我妈妈必须吃药
My mom has to take medicine
不然她就会很烦在商场里买♥♥很多东西
or she'll get upset and buy too much at the mall.
是真的
It's true.
原来克丽丝塔的生活也不完美
It turned out krista's life wasn't perfect either.
-我现在就走好吗 -我算什么
I'm walking away, okay? What am I,
你妈妈吗我应该照顾
your mother? Am I supposed to babysit--
但我们有彼此的陪伴
but we got each other through.
玩这个
Play with this.
我们可以玩企鹅女士嘻嘻
We could play with Mrs. Penguin. Hee hee.
接下来的几年里一切都好
For the next few years,
然后一场噩梦来临
and then, some extremely fucked-up shit happened.
哦我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我就知道
I knew it.
只是头发而已啦
It's really just the hair.
没那么难看你把头发留长就好啦
It's not that bad. You can just grow it out.
上帝啊你忍♥心吗
Are you even up there?
嘿让开我要尿尿
Hey, move. I got to pee.
但同时达里安却长得更好看了
Darian, meanwhile, just got better-looking,
而且这混♥蛋♥他自己也知道
and that asshole knew it.
那天晚上我和爸爸买♥♥了几个芝士汉堡
That night I picked up some cheeseburgers with my dad.
我的生活中有什么好的东西吗告诉我
What do I have that's any good? Tell me. What have I ever had? 你有很多你拥有爱你有我的爱
You have a lot. You have love. You have my love.
很快你就有芝士汉堡了
Very soon you're gonna have cheeseburgers.
哦你看
Oh, look.
我没告诉你吗芝士汉堡
Did I not tell you? Cheeseburgers.

Mmm!
-你想吃薯条吗 -好
-Do you want a fry? -Oh, yeah.
嘿那是比利·乔尔的歌♥
Oh, hey. That was Billy Joel.
不准切比利·乔尔的歌♥
You don't turn past Billy Joel.
爸爸
--Dad?

I--
爸爸你没事吧
- dad, are you okay?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
我就不告诉你们细节了免得你们难受
I'm not gonna depress you with the details.
我只想说接下来的几年糟糕透顶
So... let's just say the next few years were complete shit. 哦天呐
Oh, god.
有一件事除外
Well, except for one part.
我有克丽丝塔
I had krista.
那是上个星期五的事
This was last Friday.
你看我我心情很好
Look at me. I was in a good mood.
-我喜欢被剧透 -不
-I love spoilers. -No.
是的我喜欢这样的话我就不用费时间看了
Yes, I do. That means I don't have to watch it.
我只需要知道前因后果然后继续我的生活
Then I can just know and move on with my life.
我给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
我就知道我就知道他们结婚了太好了
I knew it. I knew it. They get married, yes.

Ohh.
天呐少管所把他变得好性感
God, juvie made him so hot.
哦天呐有件事我忘记告诉你了
Oh, god. I forgot to tell you something.
他现在在宠物家园上班
He works at petland now.
我该到那儿去然后说
I should go in there and be like,
“打扰一下泰国斗鱼在哪儿”
"Excuse me, where are the beta fish?
还有你可以用你的小丁丁插♥我♥吗Also, could you put your penis inside me?"
哦没和你说
Oh! Not you.
天呐要是你真的那样做了怎么办
God. What if you actually did that?
要是你在宠物家园失身了怎么办
What if you lost your virginity in a petland?
我觉得不错
I think it'd be kind of nice.
所有的小热带鱼看着呢感觉会很超脱
All the little tropical fish watching. It'd be kind of spiritual. 哦我的天呐你看看
Oh, my god. Would you please
我哥哥穿的那件巨丑的衬衣
look at that stupid shirt my brother's wearing?
你还看得见他的乳♥头♥
Oh, you can see his nipples.
他怎么都没意识到他这样做就是在高喊
How does he not realize that all that does is scream,
“我对身材的狂热堪比女孩子”
"I have a body complex worse than a girl."
他现在还在疯狂锻炼身体吗
How much does he even work out now?
他有强迫症
It's ocd.
你应该去见见他的
You should have seen him. He had a
他因为我妈妈再也不给他买♥♥肌酸了而发飙conniption 'cause my mom won't by him creatine anymore
因为对肾不好
since it fucks up your kidneys.
我就说“我知道达里安我知道
I was like, "I know, Darian. I know.
妈妈期望的是你
What does mom expect,
靠人格魅力赢得别人的喜爱”
you to win people over with your personality?"
嘿只是提前说一声
Hey, so, uh, just a heads-up,
昨天你上课的时候说
but yesterday when you were giving your lecture, you were like, “哦这个那个的然后北方就退出联盟了”
"Oh, blah, blah, blah and then the north seceded from the union." 你当时想说的是南方退出了
You meant to say the south seceded.
你不小心说反了
You accidentally said the exact opposite.
我当时不想举手
I didn't want to raise my hand and be all,
“不好意思这些孩子容易弄混”
"Excuse me, these kids are pretty confusable."
只是觉得你可能想知道
Just thought maybe you'd want to know.

--Oh.

Hey.
-你抓住要点了 -是的
-Great catch. -Yeah.
现在我知道讲课时间太长
Now, I know that it was a
而且你有可能想不起来
long lecture and you probably don't recall,
但是呃
but, uh, was there any
你有没有这样想过
point during it when you thought to yourself,
“天哪我多想有个充实的生活”
"Gosh, I wonder what it's like to actually have a life?" 没有
No.
没有我的注意力集中在
No, I was too concentrated
你讲课讲错这件事上了
on how you were effing the whole thing up.
我明白
Well, I understand that.
你要知道我还没有放弃希望还没有
But just know that I haven't given up hope. Not yet. 好吧
Okay.

Hey.

Hey.
我喜欢你今天这件运动衫
I like your sweatshirt today.
-很好看 -谢谢你
It's nice. Thank you.
你在哪儿买♥♥的
Where'd you get it?
运动运动衫
The little sweater-- the-the sweatshirt.
我不知道我不记得了
I-- I-- I don't know. I don't-- I don't remember.
酷力欧
Coolio.
对对
Yep. Yeah.
我不知道是从哪儿来的但是
I don't know where that came from, but--
-他叫什么名字 -埃文·金
- what's his name? -Erwin Kim.
-我不认识他 -你会爱上他的他很可爱
I don't know him. You'd freaking love him. He's adorable.
你要和他谈恋爱吗
So are you gonna hook up with him?
不不是那样的是那种可怜又可爱的
No, not like that. Like pathetic adorable.
好像我想用婴儿背带背着他到处跑
Like I wanna carry him around in a babybjorn.
哦太好了碰到你了我太高兴了
Oh! Oh, good, good, good, good. I caught you. I'm so glad.
哦你喜欢这条裙子吗
Oh! Do you like this dress?
看起来丑吗我觉得看起来有点不好看
Does it look bad? I think it looks kind of bad.
有点蓬松而且
It's kind of poofy and--
我不知道我的手臂难看吗
I don't know. Do my arms look bad?

No.
对你的话听上去特别不靠谱
Yeah, you don't sound very believable,
你让我好紧张娜丁
and you're making me nervous, Nadine.
你的胳膊美得让人窒息
Your upper arms are breathtaking.
-你要去哪儿 -哦就在刚才
-Where are you going? -Well, it's last minute,
布伦特给我打电♥话♥ 那个牙医
but Brent called me, the-the dentist one,
他问我周末要不要去熊果树林
and he asked if I wanted to go to manzanita for the weekend, 我想的是你知道吗
and I thought, you know what?
我该偶尔自私一下所以
I deserve to be a little selfish once in a while, so--
是婚配交♥友♥网♥站上的那个人吗
is that one of the, um, guys? Yeah.
你想去多久就去多久
You should go for as long as you want.
真有意思我星期天回来
Very funny. I'm gonna be back on Sunday.
好的
Okay.
给你个惊喜我试过给达里安打电♥话♥了
Just in time to surprise you. I tried to call Darian,
但他现在肯定在学习小组
but he must be in his ap study group.
呃我可以我会告诉他的
Uh, I can-- I'll tell him.
要乖哦
Be good.
怎么了
What?
权利啊
Dibs. Huh?
-权利权利权利 -你在说什么
-Dibs, dibs, dibs. -What are you even saying?
妈妈要和一个牙医在熊果树林缠绵两天
Mom's fucking a dentist in manzanita for two days,
所以我要在家做主的权利
so I called dibs on the house.
呃拜拜
Ew. Bye.
你那样说话真招人厌
You are so sick for saying it like that.
妈妈的咪♥咪♥在牙医的脸上蹭来蹭去看着吧戴立安Mom's boobs are jangling around a dentist's face. See it, Darian.
妈妈的乳♥头♥全在牙医的脸上
See mom's titties all up in that dentist's face.
他会喜欢你的一口好牙
He'll love that you have all of your teeth in your mouth.
-哦会管用的 -对
- Ooh, that should work. - Yeah!
不会吧
No way.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
达里安
Darian!
-来吧 -达里安
Yeah! Come on! Darian!
你让所有人从泳池里滚出去
You need to get all these people out of the pool.
不好意思你们所有人都得走拜拜
Excuse me. All of you need to leave! Bye-bye!
嘿没人听你说话
Hey, no one's listening to you.
你说你踢完球
You said you weren't gonna
才会喝酒你输了输了
drink until after soccer. You failed, failure!
伙计我没喝酒是橙汁
Dude, I'm not drinking. It's orange juice,
天才她喝了多少
genius. How drunk is she?
我只喝了一瓶好吗
I've had one drink, okay?
现在让你的朋友滚出游泳池
Now you get your friends out of the pool.
呃不行
Uh, no.
行那我就打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
Okay, then I'm gonna call the cops.
好啦你被切断通话了我们上楼去
Okay. Yep, you're cut off. We're going upstairs.
-等一下我在给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ -嘿你个智障Excuse me. I'm calling the cops. Hey, you're retarded.
不我们上楼好吗
No, let's-- beep, beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep, beep, beep.
我还在拨号♥ 你好是接线员吗
I'm still dialing. Hello. Operator?
是的呃你能帮帮我吗
Yeah, um, can you please help me?
我的哥哥在骚扰我的私处
My brother is hurting me in my no no hole.

Oh!
我怎么这么荒唐
Why am I so grotesque?
-嘘 -你怎么可能喜欢我你是怎么回事
-Shh. -How do you even like me? What's wrong with you?
别说了
Stop.
我自己都不喜欢我自己
I don't even like me.
昨天我在一封语♥音♥邮件里听到我的声音了我觉得I heard my voice on a voice mail yesterday, and it was like,
“怎么会有人受得了听我讲话”
"How can anyone stand listening to you?"
哦你现在只是喝多了好吗
Oh, you're just drunk right now, okay?
我讨厌我说话和嚼口香糖的样子
I hate the way I look when I talk or when I chew gum.
别让我嚼口香糖好不好
Don't ever let me chew gum, okay?
别让我嚼口香糖
Don't let me chew gum.
我有个很糟糕的想法
And then, I had the worst thought.
我要孤独终老了
I got to spend the rest of my life with myself.

Shh.
我们回你房♥间
Let's go to your room. Don't
难道明天早上你不想从自己床上醒来吗
you want to wake up in your bed tomorrow morning?
嗯你不想吗
Hmm? Don't you want to do that?
你不会想睡在这儿的来吧纳丁
You don't want to sleep here. Come on, Nadine.
嘿这里还有阿司匹林吗
Hey, is there any more aspirin anywhere?
应该有吧到那边找找
Maybe. Try-- try that thing over there.
-嘿不用不用麻烦你 -哦
-Hey, no, you don't have to. -Oh,
没事这样更快
it's-- it's cool. It'll just go faster, so...
好吧
All right.
发生什么事了
So, what happened?
呃有人把巴克斯特放进来了它在这儿尿尿
Uh, somebody let Baxter in and he pissed.
可以再帮我个小忙吗可以把纸巾递给我一下吗
Do me another quick favor? Can you grab me those paper towels? 好顺便帮我把狗狗的小便清理干净吧
Cool. And just clean up all this dog urine.
对没错
Yeah, right.
哦我的天呐哦我的天呐怎么回事
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! What the fuck?
嘿出去滚出我的房♥间
Hey, just get out-- get out of my room!
别看了出去
Stop looking, man! Just get out!
我不知道我不知道我不
I don't know. I don't know. I don't--
我发誓我不知道发生了什么
I swear I don't even know what happened.
我甚至不知道是怎么发生的
I don't even know how it happened.
我不知道我很抱歉我很抱歉
It was-- I don't know. I am so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只是在思考
I'm just-- just thinking.
好吧待会儿见
Okay, I'll see you later.
娜丁你不能一句话不说就走娜丁
Nadine, you can't just leave without saying anything. Nadine.
你是我最好的朋友我爱你这不是你的错
You're my best friend and I love you. It wasn't your fault.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
很好
That's nice.
留点儿胡子吧你个变♥态♥
Go grow yourself a wispy mustache, you pervert,
离我的朋友们远点儿好吗
and stay away from my friends, okay?
你刚刚是不是说朋友“们”
Did you just say "Friends" Plural?
你的头太大了
Your head is too big for your body.
看起来很可笑你永远也没办法改变
It makes you look ridiculous. You'll never be able to fix it.
布鲁纳先生
Mr. Bruner.
昨天晚上我没时间写作业因为
I didn't have a chance to do the homework last night because... 哦我不知道你知不知道我爸爸去世了
Well, I don't know if you know this, but my dad passed away. 最近我很难专心做任何事
It's just been really hard to do anything.
什么时候去世的
Date of passing?
什么
Sorry?
什么时候他什么时候去世的
When, uh-- when did he die?
嗯 2011年
Um, 2011.

Ooh.
嗯我只会给你一年的时间
Mm. Yeah, I have a one-year
用死去的人当借口来得到些好处
expiration date on freebies for the dead and dying.
-你在开玩笑吗 -你还会有这样机会的
- Are you serious? There will be other opportunities.
你的祖父母总有一天会去世的
Your grandparents can't stick around forever.
去坐下吧
Have a seat.
好上课了来观看年轻的林肯的影片
Okay, class, the young Mr. Lincoln.
好好享受
Enjoy.
周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
过得不怎么样
It was... below average.

好吧
Okay.
你周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
我打了高尔夫球
Oh, I, uh-- I golfed.
不过是那种迷你高尔夫
Well, like mini. Like mini-- mini golf.
就像这样我不知道刚才为什么那样做
Like-- I don't why I did that.
我一会捡起来不过我打了高尔夫
I'll pick that up. Um, but yeah.
-是在蒂姆开心乐园吗 -是的
-Tim's fun park? -Yeah.
我喜欢那个地方
I love that place.
有时间我们可以一起去玩
We should go sometime.
是的但是是和一群人一起去
Yeah, we should. But with like-- like a group of people.
几个人一起去
Like-- like with like several... people.
说的对或者就我们两个人去
That's right-- no, it's-- or just-- just us.
-就就我们俩吗 -是啊
- Like just-just-just us? - Uh, yeah. You know.
嗯或者几个人一起去
Oh, yeah. Or a group.
耶耶一群人
Yeah. Yeah, a group.
我觉得那听起来很棒
I think that'd be-- I think that'd be great.
人多才好玩啊
It'd be so much more fun.
对的
Yeah.
-嗨我一会去找你们 -好的
- Hey, I'm-I'm gonna catch up with you guys. - All right, man. 回见
See you later.
- Hey. - Hi.
听着我只是想说
Look, I-I just-- I want to say that, um,
你是我妹妹最好的朋友
you're my sister's friend,
那天晚上发生的事你懂的
and what happened the other night, you know-- 我知道没事的只是太奇怪了
yes. Thank you. It was so weird.
嗯那只是
Yeah, it was just--
-对不起 -我也很抱歉
- and I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
这都是我造成的
It was all me. It was--
哦这是嗯
uh, ooh... It's, uh...
不管怎么说
Anyways-- yeah.
没事了我们还会
Cool. I'll see you--
在家里或别的地方再见面的
at the house or... Around. Around.
好的
Cool.
嘿嗯
Hey, um...
和你在一起很开心
I had a really good time with you.
我也是
Me too.
对不起对不起对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's cool.
接着说
好吧这么做真的很不好
Okay, that was-- that was weird.
真的很不好
That was, uh-- that was a weird thing to do.

Um... Ahh.
你想让我怎么做娜丁
What do you want me to do, Nadine?
我想让你考虑下这对我来说有多么糟糕
I want you to think about how shitty this is for me.
我知道
I know.
如果我也对你做同样的事呢
What if I did this to you?
如果
What if--
如果我喜欢你♥爸♥爸
what if-- what if I liked your dad?
如果我给你♥爸♥爸打飞机
What if I gave your dad a hand job?
哦路易斯哇你腰带别着手♥机♥的样子太性感了Oh, Louis, wow, you look so hot with that belt-phone of yours. 哇哦克丽丝塔你回来得早了好了
Wow. Oh, krista, you're home early. Okay.
为什么为什么你会喜欢上他
Why-- mmm. Why? Why? Why do you even like him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的你知道
Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
难道说是女孩子的事情
Is it a girl thing. You hooked
你和他滚了床单所以现在你就爱上了他
up with him so now you're emotionally attached?
-不是 -你是不是下意识里讨厌我
-No. -Are you unconsciously mad at me, maybe,
然后你就这样报复我
and this like some kind of revenge?
-娜丁 -你是不是潜意识里对你自己很不满
- Nadine - are you unconsciously mad at yourself
然后这样来惩罚自己
and this is some kind of self-punishment.
-如果是这样的话 -你能别再说话了吗
- Cause if that's what it is - will you-- will you stop talking?
我要被你逼疯了
Because you're driving me insane.
拜托
Please.
对不起对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他邀请我去一个星期五的派对
He invited me to a party on Friday,
我想让你和我们一起去
and I want you to come with us.
你和他一起去
Like, you're gonna go with
-然后我像电灯泡一样跟着你们 -是的你会来吗
him and I'm gonna tag along. - Yes. Will you?
我得看看我到时候有没有空
I'm gonna have to see if I'm around.

Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢你能来 -什么我很享受
- Thank you for coming. -What? No, no. I'm having a great time. 嘿听着你们待会可以在草地上野战啊
Oh, hey. Look, maybe you guys can fuck on the lawn later.
注意素质娜丁
Please rise above yourself, Nadine.
请你滚蛋达里安
Please suck several dicks, Darian.
嘿我想介绍几个人给你认识
Oh, hey, I want you to meet some people.
你好这是克丽丝塔嗨
What's up? This is krista. Hi.
嗨我是香浓你去年和我一起上化学课是吗
Hi. I'm Shannon. You were in my chem class last year, right?
是的很高兴正式认识你
Yes, yes. Um, nice to officially meet you.
我的天啊我喜欢你的装扮太可爱了
Oh, my god. I love your outfit. It's so cute.
谢谢啦
Thank you very much.
-蕾丝看起来很美 -谢谢你
- I love your laces. - Thank you.
-嘿你想玩啤酒乒乓吗
--Hey, do you wanna play, uh, beer pong?
可以啊我也想去玩一玩
Yes, I would love to play beer pong.
我和这儿很多人都不太熟悉
I really don't know a lot of people here, but--
这是破冰游戏你会和他们很快熟络起来的like, you'll meet people. It'll be a great icebreaker. 好的嗨
Okay? Hi.
我想和他们一起玩啤酒乒乓
I think I'm gonna go play beer pong with them.
好了走吧
Okay, come on.
耶有新人来了
Yeah, new player!
喝吧喝吧喝吧
Drink, drink, drink, drink,
喝吧喝吧喝吧
drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink.
喝吧喝吧喝吧
Drink, drink, drink, drink. Oh!
好了不要像个怪胎一样
All right, just don't be so weird.
天啊不要表现的这么尴尬啊
God, why are you so awkward?
天啊好好享受放轻松
God, just have a good time. Just relax.
放轻松好好享受去和别人说说话
Just relax. Have a good time. Go talk to people.
可以嘛非常好很完美我能做到
Okay? All right, great. Yeah, perfect. I'll do that.
那是两杯
That's two cups!
你做到了你赢了那是两杯
You made it! Oh, it's in! That's two cups!
我可以坐在这儿吗
It's cool to sit here?

Yeah.
玩得开心吗
You-you having fun?
-挺开心的 -我非常同意
-Feelin' pretty good. -I respect that.
嘿你是达里安·富兰克林的妹妹吗
Hey, aren't you Darian Franklin's sister?
是啊
Yep.
你看过TBS电视吗
Do you watch tbs ever?
有时候看
Sometimes.
有一部老电影经常播
There's this old movie that always playing on there.
里面有阿诺德·施瓦辛格
It's got Arnold Schwarzenegger
和演过《永远阳光灿烂》的那个矮个秃头家伙
and the little bald guy from it's always sunny?
耶他们演的是双胞胎但阿诺德又高又帅
Yeah, they played twin brothers, only Arnold's all tall and buff. 而另一个人又矮又长得很搞笑
And the other guy's like little and funny-looking?
-是的 -天啊是叫双胞胎吗
-Yes. -God. Um, twins.
-是的 -我爱那部电影
-Yes. -I love that movie.
太棒了我爱那部电影
It's so good. Love that movie.
你和你弟弟让我想起了那部电影
You and your brother kind of remind me of that.
-嗨 -我需要你来接我
Hi. I need you to come pick me up.
玩得怎么样
How was it?

Uh, it was...
可能是人生中最糟糕的一个夜晚了
Probably one of the worst nights of my life.
你绝对不会相信我今晚经历了什么
You wouldn't believe the night I had. Oh!
对不起我看起来糟透了
I'm sorry. I look like hell.
发生了什么
What happened?
这个牙医
Oh. So the dentist?
我今晚在家喝红酒的时候
I was home tonight having a relaxing glass of wine,
收到了他妻子发来的邮件
and I got an e-mail... From his wife.
我本来打算给心理医师希尔打电♥话♥ 但是我想I was about to call Dr. Hill hysterical, but then I thought,
不行莫娜
"No, Mona,
你要自己解决
you're gonna do this on your own.
自从2011年以来你自己承担了所有事情
You've done everything on your own since 2011.
这次你也能自己解决
You're gonna do this on your own too.
天啊我觉得自己真是个失败者
God, I feel like such a loser.
你才不是失败者
You're not a loser.
-我感觉是 -你不是失败者妈妈
-I feel like one. -You're not a loser, mom.
你非常迷人也擅长装♥修♥
You're-you're attractive. You're good at decorating.
即使你的眉毛你怎么好看
You're very diligent with your eyebrows.
你还是很用心画眉
Even if it did work out.
嘿你今天用牙线剔牙了吗牙龈病不容小视哦莫娜
"Hey, did you floss today? Gum disease is a silent killer, Mona." 哦
Oh.
你知道我今晚要去做什么吗
You know what I'm gonna to do tonight?
-什么 -我想回到家
- What? - I want to go home,
做好发型
fix my hair,
画个美美的妆穿上我最漂亮的裙子
put on a beautiful face of makeup and the best dress I own... 再脱下来然后去睡觉
Then take it all off and go to sleep.
真有意思
Fun.
嘿尼克我不久前给你发了好友申请
Hey, Nick, I sent you a friend request a while ago.
可能你没有看到
Maybe you just skipped over it
或是有时候
or sometimes there's a
出了点故障脸书没能发出去
glitch and Facebook doesn't send the e-mail,
所以我想我应该
so I just thought that I'd...
我应该
I'd, uh...
和你说一声
Inform you.
哦我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你真是太可悲了
You are truly pathetic.
你好
Hello?
嘿呃我是历史课上的娜丁
Hey, uh, it's Nadine from history.
嗯你在干什么
Um, what are you-- what are you doing right now?
哦嗨我在
Oh, uh, hi. I'm, uh--
嗯我在呃嘿
hi. I'm just, uh-- hey.
嗨你还好吗
Hi. Hey, you all right?
耶我挺好的我是说你还好吗
Yeah. 'Cause I'm good. I mean, you good?
你好吗太好了
You all right? Cool. Great.
你还好吗有什么事
You all right? What's up? Yeah.
抱歉我总是说个不停确实是的
Sorry. I keep talk-- that's true. I don't--
我是说你过得开心吗你还好吗
h-how are you? Are you good. Are you all right?
蒂姆主题公园今晚也会营业哦要去那儿一起玩吗
Tim's theme park's open late tonight. You want to meet there? 哇
Whoo!
他们怎么会取消了派对呢
So how come they canceled the party?
哦我说“取消”的意思是我离开了派对
Oh, uh, by "Canceled" I more meant I left.
我懂了
Ah. Gotcha.
对了谢谢你载我过来
Thanks for driving, by the way.
我没有驾照因为我觉得
I don't have a license 'cause I'm like,
为什么不让别人载你呢
"Why not just have people drive you?"
人们总是觉得
People make such a big deal
所有事都要自己做
about being able to do things for themselves.
-我开玩笑呢我没通过考试 -哦哈哈哈
- That was a joke. I failed the test. - Oh. Oh! Ha, ha.
嘿嘿
Hello.
你可以接
Uh, you can get that.
呃不用了没什么事
Uh, no, it's cool.
嘿看啊摩天轮没人排队
Um, hey, look, there's no line at the Ferris wheel. Oh.
告诉我一些关于你我不知道的事吧埃文
So, tell me something I don't know about you, erwin.。

相关文档
最新文档