料理鼠王电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式排版好 可打印.doc

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

虽然世界各国看法不一
MAN ON TV: (FRENCH ACCEN T) Although each of the world's countries
would like to dispute this fact,
但我们法国人坚持认为
we French know the truth:
世上的珍馐美味都来自法国
The best food in the world is made in France. 法国的至尊盛宴都来自巴黎
The best food in France is made in Paris.
而很多人说巴黎的顶尖美味都出自Auguste Gusteau大厨之手
And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau.
Gusteau餐厅在巴黎深受欢迎
Gusteau's restaurant is the toast of Paris,
要提前5个月预订
booked five months in advance.
他在法国厨艺界名声大噪
And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine
让他的竞争对手嫉妒不已
has made his competitors envious.
他是世上最年轻的5星级厨师
He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five-star rating.
Gusteau厨师的食谱"人人能烹饪"
Chef Gusteau's cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! 高居畅销书榜首
climbed to the top of the bestseller list.
不过不是人人都欣赏
But not everyone celebrates its success.
真是滑稽的书名"人人能烹饪"! (Anton Ego 美食评论家)
Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook!
更滑稽的是Gusteau对这点深信不疑What's even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it. 我则完全反对烹饪是很严谨的
I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously. 不可能每个人都会烹饪
And, no, I don't think anyone can do it. (GUN FIRING )
(THUNDER RUMBLING )
(WOMAN SCREAMING )
(CLATTERING )
这就是我
REMY: This is me.
显然我要重新审视自己的生活
I think it's apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit.
我的问题在哪?
What's my problem?
首先我是一只老鼠
First of all, I'm a rat.
这意味着生活是艰辛的
Which means life is hard.
其次我的味觉嗅觉极度发达
And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell.
(SNIFFING )
面粉鸡蛋白糖香荚豆...
Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean...
哦! 柠檬片卷
Oh! Small twist of lemon.
你都能闻出来? 你太有才了
Whoa, you can smell all that? You have a gift. 他是我老哥Emile 很容易记住
REMY: This is Emile, my brother. He's easily impressed.
你能闻出来配料? 这又怎么样?
So you can smell ingredients? So what?
这是我老爸他没什么特点
This is my dad. He's never impressed.
只不过碰巧是我们部族的首领
He also happens to be the leader of our clan.
有极度发达的嗅觉有什么问题呢?
So, what's wrong with having highly developed senses?
- 哇哦! 别吃这个! - 怎么了?
-Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't eat that! -What's going on here?
结果证明那种好闻的气味是老鼠药
Turns out that funny smell was rat poison.
忽然间老爸认为我的天赋也不是一无是处Suddenly, Dad didn't think my talent was useless.
我对我的天赋感觉良好
I was feeling pretty good about my gift,
直到老爸给我分配了工作
until Dad gave me a job.
安全
Clean.
安全
Clean.
- 没错检查是否有老鼠药- 完全安全That's right. Poison checker.
Cleanerific.
绝对安全
Cleanerino.
清净近乎神圣
Close to godliness.
就是安全的意思清净差不多就是... Which means clean. You know, cleanliness is close to...
随便吧下一个
Never mind. Move on.
这让我的爸爸十分自豪
Well, it made my dad proud.
感觉很好吧Remy? 你协助我们完成了一项神圣的事业
Now, don't you feel better, Remy? You've helped a noble cause.
神圣? 我们是小偷爸爸Noble? We're thieves, Dad.
我们偷的都是...垃圾
And what we're stealing is, let's face it, garbage.
如果没人要那就不叫偷
It isn't stealing if no one wants it.
如果没人要那我们为什么还要偷?
If no one wants it, why are we stealing it? (LECTURING )
显然我们俩意见不一致
Let's just say we have different points of view. 在我看来
This much I knew:
宁吃好桃一个不吃烂桃一筐
If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.
但我爸说...
But to my dad...
食物就是燃料
Food is fuel.
引擎里没有燃料它就会报废
You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
别废话了吃你的垃圾吧
Now shut up and eat your garbage.
反正也是偷
Look, if we're going to be thieves,
为什么不偷厨房里的好材料呢?
why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen,
而且那些东西都没毒药
where nothing is poisoned?
首先我们不是小偷
First of all, we are not thieves.
其次少去厨房离人远点
Secondly, stay out of the kitchen and away from the humans.
他们很危险
It's dangerous.
我知道我应该恨人类的
REMY: I know I'm supposed to hate humans, 但他们有自己的独到之处
but there's something about them.
他们不单为了生存还懂得探索创新
They don't just survive. They discover, they create.
就拿他们的吃的来说
I mean, just look at what they do with food. 我们要如何形容呢?
GUS TEAU ON TV: How can I describe it?
美味食物如同音乐般优美动听如同图画般赏心悦目
Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell.
让你被幸福包围
There is excellence all around you.
你只要学会尽情享受
You need only be aware to stop and savor it. 哦Gusteau说的没错
REMY: Oh, Gusteau was right.
Oh, mmm, yeah.
哦太好吃了
Oh, amazing.
每种风味都是独一无二的
Each flavor was totally unique.
但如果把两种风味集合到一起
But combine one flavor with another,
就产生了新的体验
and something new was created. (GASPS )
现在我过着秘密的生活
So now I had a secret life.
(GASPS )
(CACKLING )
只有Emile知道这个秘密
The only one who knew about it was Emile. 嘿Emile Emile
(WHISPERING FIERCELY) Hey, Emile. Emile.
我找到了一个蘑菇
I found a mushroom.
拜托你最擅长藏吃的帮我找个地儿放它吧
Come on, you're good at hiding food. Help me find a good place to put this.
他不理解我不过跟他一起我能展现自我He doesn't understand me, but I can be myself around him.
你为什么这么走?
Why are you walking like that?
我不想总去清洗我的爪子
I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws.
我们用走路的爪子拿东西
Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws
that we handle food with?
还用来吃东西你不感觉恶心?
You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
从来没想过
All the time.
吃东西时我可不想吃我爪子上的味道When I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have been.
随你便
Well, go ahead.
不过如果爸爸看见你这么走他肯定生气But if Dad sees you walking like that, he's not going to like it.
(SNIFFING )
袋子里是什么?
What have you got there?
啊哦哦...
Ah, oh, oh...
(CHUCKLING )
是奶酪?
You found cheese?
还不是一般的奶酪是山羊奶酪!
And not just any cheese. Tomme de chèvre de pays!
跟我的蘑菇是绝配
That would go beautifully with my mushroom. 而且...
And...
(STUTTERING )
迷迭香! 这个迷迭香
This rosemary! This rosemary
再加上甜草上的露水
with maybe with a few drops from this sweet grass.
都堆到食物那吧然后我们就能...
Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we'II... You know...
我不能把它跟垃圾混放这很特别
We don't want to throw this in with the garbage. This is special.
但是我们要在日落之前
But we're supposed to return to the colony
返回鼠群的你知道爸那个人...
before sundown or, you know, Dad's gonna... Emile!
Emile!
他有可能还不知道这里
There are possibilities unexplored here.
我们要烹调一下
We got to cook this.
如何烹调还真是个问题...
Now, exactly how we cook this is the real question...

Yeah.
关键在于不停翻转The key is to keep turning it.
让烟熏的风味均匀分散
Get the smoky flavor nice and even.
(THUNDER RUMBLING )
要下暴雨了
That storm's getting closer.
嘿Remy 也许我们不应该这么...
Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn't be so...
(BOTH SCREAMING )
(MOANING )
(MUNCHING )
你尝尝!
You got to taste this!
吃起来...热辣美味香酥可口
This is... It's got this kind of... It's burny, melty...
不完全是碳烧风味绝对是...有点像...
It's not really a smoky taste. It's a certain... It's kind of like a...
(IMITATES EXPLOSION)
就像是"嘣嘣砰"的口味你感觉呢?
It's got, like, this "ba-boom, zap" kind of taste. Don't you think?
- 你觉得是什么味道? - 闪电味?
-What would you call that flavor? -(HESITANTLY) Lightning-y?
对闪电味! 我们再来一次
Yeah. It's lightning-y! We got to do that again.
下次风暴来时我们要上到屋顶上... Okay, when the next storm comes, we'll go up on the roof...
我知道还缺什么! 藏红花! 来点藏红花就完美了!
I know what this needs! Saffron! A little saffron would make this!
藏红花我怎么感觉它...
Saffron. Why do I get the feeling
- 在厨房里- 在厨房里
-it's in the kitchen? -It's in the kitchen.
(SNORING )
(BOTTLES CLINKING )
- 藏红花- 这可不好
-REMY: Saffron. -Not good.
藏红花
Saffron.
我不喜欢这样她会醒的
Don't like it. She's gonna wake up.
我来了无数次了
I've been down here a million times.
如果她看烹饪台就不可能醒来
She turns on the cooking channel, boom, she never wakes up.
你来了无数次了?
You've been here a million times?
藏红花是最合适的配料Gusteau这么说的I'm telling you, saffron will be just the thing. Gusteau swears by it.
好吧谁是Gusteau?
Okay. Who's Gusteau?
他是世上最好的厨师这本书的作者
Just the greatest chef in the world. Wrote this cookbook.
等等你看得懂?
(STAMMERING ) Wait. You read?
- 不是全懂- 哦伙计爸知道么?
-Well, not excessively. -Oh, man. Does Dad know?
老爸不知道的事情凑起来可以出一本书(SCOFFS ) You could fill a book, a lot of books, with things Dad doesn't know.
所以我才要读书这可是我们的秘密
And they have, which is why I read. Which is also our secret.
我不喜欢秘密
I don't like secrets.
烹饪阅读电视
(STUTTERING ) All this cooking and reading and TV-watching
我们还在看书烹饪
while we read and cook.
这是犯罪你把我卷进来了我还纵容了你It's like you're involving me in crime, and I let you.
我为什么要纵容你?
Why do I let you?
那俩孩子干什么去了?
What's taking those kids so long?
天鹰藏红花产自意大利
Ah, I'Aquila saffron. Italian. Huh?
Gusteau说这是最好的幸亏这个老女人喜欢烹饪...
Gusteau says it's excellent. Good thing the old lady is a food love...
别以为很神秘你也可以烹饪
GUS TEAU ON TV: Forget mystique. This is about your cooking.
嘿! 那就是Gusteau Emile 你快看
Hey! That's Gusteau. Emile, look.
胆小鬼做不出好菜
Great cooking is not for the faint of heart.
你一定要充满想象力充满信心
You must be imaginative, strong hearted.
尝试那些看上去不可能的事
You must try things that may not work.
不要让别人用你的出处身份
And you must not let anyone define your limits
来判断你的能力
because of where you come from.
你唯一的限制就是你的灵魂
Your only limit is your soul.
我说的没错人人都能烹饪但只无畏的人才能做到最好
What I say is true. Anyone can cook. But only the fearless can be great.
太有诗意了
Pure poetry.
好景不长
REPORTER: But it was not to last.
由于法国顶尖美食家Anton Ego的批评Gusteau's restaurant lost one of its five stars Gusteau的餐馆被降了一个星级
after a scathing review by France's top food critic, Anton Ego.
这对Gusteau是一次严重的打击
It was a severe blow to Gusteau,
伤心欲绝的厨师不久便死去了
and the brokenhearted chef died shortly afterwards,
按常理这代表着再降一级
which, according to tradition, meant the loss of another star.
Gusteau死了?
Gusteau is dead?
哦!
Oh!
(SQUEAKING )
哦! 哦!
Oh! Oh!
哦!
Oh!
快跑!
Run!
不你会把她带到鼠群的!
No, you'll lead her to the colony!
(GASPS )
(CLICKING )
(GASPS )
- 救命Remy 救命! - Emile! 摇晃吊灯!
-Help, Remy, help! -Emile! Start swinging the light!
-Help, Remy, help! -Emile! Start swinging the light! (SQUEAKING )
我争取抓到你
Try to grab you.
(GRUMBLING )
Emile 荡过来
Emile, swing to me.
(GRUNTING )
(CHUCKLING NERVOUSLY)
(EX CLAIMS )
(SIGHS )
(CRACKING )
(CREAKING )
(RATS SQUEAKING )
(SCREAMING )
撤退! 大家撤到船上
Evacuate! Everyone, to the boats. (ALL CLAMORING )
- 让我过去! - 哦烹调书
-RAT: Let me through! -The book.
-RAT: Let me through! -The book.
不好意思借过借过
Excuse me. Move, move.
(AIR HISSING )
(WHIMPERING )
快快快快走快走
Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move.
把桥放好! 快点快点!
Get the bridge up! Move it, move it!
嘿Johnny! 快点!
FEMALE RAT: Hey, Johnny! Hurry!
快走加油
Push off. Come on.
抓紧了!
Get hold!
(GRUNTING )
- 接住孩子! - 把爪子给我
-Take the baby. Here! -Give me your paw.
嘿等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
(THUNDER CRACKING )
人齐了么? 都在这么?
Is everybody here? Do we have everybody? - 等等Remy在哪? - 在这我来了
-Wait a minute. Where's Remy? -Right here. I'm coming.
我来了!
I'm coming!
坚持住孩子给他来个东西抓住
Hold on, Son. Give him something to grab on to.
加油用这个作船桨孩子
Come on, boy. Paddle, Son.
加油抓住
Come on. Reach for it.
你能行的
You can do it.
(GUNSHOT)
- Remy! - 爸爸!
-Remy! -Dad!
加油你能行的
Come on. You can make it. You can make it. (GUNSHOT)
(GRUNTS )
(GRUNTS )
伙计们停下来等等!
Guys, wait. Stop!
Remy 加油快划
Remy. Come on. Paddle.
慢点! 等等我慢点
Hold on! Wait for me. Hold on.
(RATS SCREAMING )
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
走哪边?
Which way?
(WATER ROARING )
(GASPING ) (GASPING )
(WATER DRIPPING )
我在等待
REMY: I waited
等待一丝响动
for a sound,
一点声音
a voice,
一个信号
a sign,
什么都行
something.
(STOMACH GROWLING )
(STOMACH GROWLING )
(SIGHS )
如果你饿了到上面去转转Remy
If you are hungry, go up and look around, Remy.
你为什么闷闷不乐的傻等着?
Why do you wait and mope?
我跟家人朋友走散了
Well, I've just lost my family, all my friends,
也许永远不会再见面了
probably forever.
- 你怎么知道的? - 我...
-How do you know? -Well, I...
你只是一张插图我为什么跟你说话?
You are an illustration. Why am I talking to you?
因为你失去了亲朋好友孤身一人
Well, you just lost your family, all your friends. You are Ionely.
是啊你死了
Yeah. Well, you're dead.
但这和想象力可没关系
Ah, but that is no match for wishful thinking. 如果你留恋身后的路
If you focus on what you've left behind,
就会错失眼前的风景
you'll never be able to see what lies ahead.
到上面去转转吧
Now go up and look around.
(SNIFFING )
(SNIFFING )
(PEOPLE CHATTERING )
哦!
Oh!
(CHUCKLING )
(CORK POPPING )
香槟!
WOMAN: Champagne!
(PEOPLE EX CLAIMING )
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
(SIGHING )
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我也不知道我身处何地
I don't know where I am,
不知道我什么时候才能找到吃的
and I don't know when I'll find food again. Remy 你应该做的更好你是厨师
Remy, you are better than that. You are a cook.
厨师自己动手小偷拿着就走你不是小偷A cook makes. A thief takes. You are not a thief.
我饿了
But I am hungry.
(CHUCKLES )
食物会有的Remy
Food will come, Remy.
食物会呈现在热爱烹饪的人面前
Food always comes to those who love to cook.
(SNIFFING )
- 你认为我跟你闹着玩么? - 你不敢动真格的-You think I am playing? -You don't have the guts.
(GUNSHOT)
(WOMAN EX CLAIMING )
(BARKING )
巴黎?
Paris?
原来我一直在巴黎的地下? (CHUCKLING ) All this time I've been underneath Paris?
哇哦
Wow.
太漂亮了
It's beautiful.
这最漂亮
The most beautiful.
Gusteau餐厅? 这是你的饭馆?
Gusteau's? Your restaurant?
你带我来到了你的饭馆
You've led me to your restaurant.
好像是是的! 我带你来的!
It seems as though I have. Yes. There it is! I have led you to it!
我要去看看
I got to see this.
- 7桌的菜好了- 马上来
HORST: Ready to go on table seven. COLETTE: Coming around.
- 一份清蒸梭子鱼- 来了
LALO: One order of steamed pike up. MAN: Coming up.
我需要更多的汤碗
LAROUSSE: I need more soup bowls, please.
- 我要两个烧烤架- 我需要更多的韭菜COLETTE: I need two rack of lamb. I need more leeks.
我要两份鲑鱼三份沙拉三份鱼片
I need two salmon, three salade composée, and three filet.
沙拉开始制作了
LAROUSSE: Three orders of salade composée working.
在炒干煸鲑鱼
Firing two orders, seared salmon.
三份鱼片开始作了我需要盘子
Three filet working. I need plates. HORST: Fire seven. MAN: Three salade composée up.
COLETTE: Don't mess with my mise! LAROUSSE: Open down low.
MAN: I'm getting buried here.
你好Skinner大厨晚上好啊
Hello, Chef Skinner. How your night be now? HORST: Bonjour, chef. LAROUSSE: Hello, Chef Skinner.
晚上好大厨
-Evening, chef. -WAITER: Ordering deux filet. 嘿老板看看谁在这
Hey, boss, look who is here.
Alfredo Linguini Renata的孩子
Alfredo Linguini, Renata's little boy.
- 嗨- 都长大了不是么?
-Hi. -All grown up, eh?
你还记得Renata么? Gusteau的旧情人
You remember Renata, Gusteau's old flame? (CHUCKLING )
- 哦你多大了... - 他叫Linguini
-Yes. How are you... -Linguini.
对Linguini 很高兴见到你你的...
Yes, Linguini. So nice of you to visit. How is... - 我妈妈? - Renata
-My mother? -Renata.
- 对Renata 她怎么样了? - 很好
-Yes, Renata. How is she? -Good.
...她享福去了我是说...
Well, not... She's been better. I mean...
她死了She died.

Oh.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用她相信有天堂现在她就在天堂的庇佑之下
Oh, don't be. She believed in heaven, so she's covered.
在死后你明白么?
You know, afterlife-wise?
(TITTERS )
- 这是什么? - 她留给你的
-What's this? -She left it for you.
她希望这个能帮我...
I think she hoped it would help me,
在这...找份工作
you know, get a job here.
当然了Gusteau不会犹豫的
But of course. Gusteau wouldn't hesitate.
你可是Renata的孩子...
Any son of Renata's is more than...
好的我们留起来备案如果有合适的工作... Yes, well, we could file this and if something suitable opens up...
我们已经雇了他了
We have already hired him.
什么? 没有我的批准你就敢决定... What? How dare you hire someone without my...
我们需要一个收垃圾的人
We needed a garbage boy.
哦垃圾...
Oh, garbage. Well...
很高兴这事解决了
I'm glad it worked out.
呃...
Uh...
(GULPS )
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
真正的后厨我要仔细看看
A real gourmet kitchen, and I get to watch.
你看过我的书让我来考考你
You've read my book. Let us see how much you know, huh?
哪个人是主厨?
Which one is the chef?
哦! 呃...
Oh! Uh...
- 那个人- 不错
-Oh, that guy. -Very good.
副厨呢?
Who is next in command?
做汤的厨师那个
The sous chef. There.
当主厨不在的时候他负责
The sous is responsible for the kitchen when the chef's not around.
调味汁厨师负责调味很重要
Saucier, in charge of sauces. Very important. 面包房主管副主管都很重要
Chef de partie, demi chef de partie, both important.
西厨负责做菜很重要
Commis, commis, they're cooks. Very important.
你真是只聪明的老鼠那个人是干什么的? You are a clever rat. Now, who is that?
他? 他是小人物
Oh, him? He's nobody.
不是小人物他也是厨房的一部分
Not nobody. He is part of the kitchen.
他也就算个打杂的No, he's a plongeur or something.
洗洗盘子扔垃圾他不烹饪啊
He washes dishes or takes out the garbage. He doesn't cook.
- 但他可以烹饪- 哦不
-But he could. -(SNICKERING ) Uh, no.
你怎么知道的? 我常说什么?
How do you know? What do I always say?
每人都能烹饪
Anyone can cook.
每人都能不等于每个人都可以
Well, yeah, anyone can. That doesn't mean that anyone should.
这拦不住他看见没?
(CHUCKLING ) Well, that is not stopping him. See?
他在干什么? 不不太可怕了!
What is he doing? No. No! No, this is terrible! (STUTTERING )
他毁了一锅汤没人发现?
He's ruining the soup. And nobody's noticing? 这是你的餐厅做点什么
It's your restaurant. Do something.
我能做什么? 我不过是你想象出来的
What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination.
他要毁了那锅汤! 我们要让别人看见...
But he's ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he's...
But he's ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he's...
(GASPING )
COLETTE: Table five coming up, right now. (GASPS )
LALO: Coming down the line. COLETTE: Set.
啊!
Ah!
小心烫! 打开烤箱
COLETTE: Hot! Open oven!
(PANTING )
Ah!
就来
HORST: Coming around.
Ooh!
是主厨一份小鱼肉三份羊肉两份鸭肉COLETTE: Oui, chef. One filet mignon, three lamb, two duck.
给6号桌烤肉点火
HORST: Fire those soufflés for table six, ja.
- 5分钟主厨- 天哪
-COLETTE: Five minutes, chef. -Oh, God.
今晚向您介绍一道肥肝菜
Tonight, I'd like to present the foie gras.
大功告成
It has a wonderful finish.
-REMY: Ooh! -Ah!
Hmm.
(GROANS )
准备给7号桌上菜快点我们走HORST: Ready to go on table seven. Come on! Let's go!
是主厨!
WAITER: Oui, chef.
(VOMITING )
(SNIFFING )
(GRUNTING INDECISIVELY)
(BUBBLING GENTLY)
Remy! 还等什么?
Remy! What are you waiting for?
你会一直这样冒出来么?
Is this going to become a regular thing with you?
你知道如何补救这是你的机会
You know how to fix it. This is your chance. (BELL DINGS )
(GASPS )
汤呢! 汤在哪? 让开
The soup! Where is the soup? Out of my way.
快干活垃圾工!
Move it, garbage boy! 你在做菜?
You are cooking?
你怎么敢在我的厨房里做菜?
How dare you cook in my kitchen?
你哪来的胆子
Where do you get the gall
甚至企图做这么愚蠢的事情?
to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic?
我应该把你揍一顿然后大卸八块!
I should have you drawn and quartered!
我会的我认为法律上也会允许我这么做
I'll do it. I think the law is on my side. (PLEADING )
Larousse 把这个人放进榨鸭里把他的脑浆挤出来
Larousse, draw and quarter this man
然后暴打一顿再劈了他
after you put him in the duck press to squeeze the fat out of his head.
- 你一直在唧唧歪歪说什么? - 那汤!
-What are you blathering about? -(STUTTERING ) The soup!
汤?
Soup?
别把汤端出去!
Stop that soup!
不!
No!
(PIANO PLAYING SOFTLY)
侍应生
Waiter.
(EX CLAIMS )
Linguini!
Linguini!
你被解雇了!
You're fired!
解-雇!解雇了!
F-l-R-E-D! Fired!
她要见主厨
She wants to see the chef.
但是他...
(STUTTERING ) But he...
(CLEARING THROAT)
- 客人怎么说? - 那不是客人是个评论家-What did the customer say? -It was not a customer. It was a critic.
- 是Ego? - 是Solene LeClaire
-Ego? -Solene LeClaire.
- LeClaire? 她说什么了? - 她喜欢那汤
-LeClaire? What did she say? -She likes the soup.
- 等等- "等等"? 什么意思?
-Wait. -What do you mean, "Wait"?
是你害得我陷入这一团糟
You're the reason I'm in this mess.
有人在谈论你的汤
(SHUSHING ) Someone is asking about your soup.
你到底在玩什么把戏?
What are you playing at? (STAMMERING )
我依然被解雇么?
Am I still fired?
- 你不能解雇他- 什么?
-COLETTE: You can't fire him. -What? LeClaire喜欢这汤不是吗? 她很确定的告诉了你这点
LeClaire likes it, yeah? She made a point of telling you so.
如果她因此写了一篇评论
If she write a review to that effect
但却发现你把做出这汤的厨师给解雇了... and find out you fired the cook responsible... - 他是个垃圾工- 却做出了她喜欢喝的汤-(SCOFFS ) He's a garbage boy. -Who made something she liked.
如果我们不支持Gusteau最在乎的信念How can we claim to represent the name of Gusteau
又如何声称能代表他
if we don't uphold his most cherished belief?
那么那个信念是什么呢? Tatou小姐?
And what belief is that, Mademoiselle Tatou? 每个人都能烹饪
Anyone can cook.
也许我对我们新的垃圾工太严厉了些Perhaps I have been a bit harsh on our new garbage boy.
他冒了很大的风险
He has taken a bold risk
我们应该奖励这种做法就好像Gusteau主厨会做的那样
and we should reward that, as Chef Gusteau would have.
如果他想要趟这危险的浑水
If he wishes to swim in dangerous waters,
我们干吗否定他呢?
who are we to deny him?
(CLEARING THROAT)
- 你不是要逃跑么? - 哦没错
-You were escaping? -Oh, yeah.
既然你表现出了对他厨师事业的浓厚兴趣Since you have expressed such an interest in his cooking career,
你就应该为此负责
you shall be responsible for it. (TITTERING )
还有人么?
Anyone else?
那就回去工作
Then back to work.
你要么就是很幸运要么就是很不幸
You are either very lucky or very unlucky.
你要再做一次那汤并且这一次我要看着你做
You will make the soup again, and this time, I'll be paying attention.
仔仔细细地看
Very close attention.
他们觉得你可能会成为一个厨师但你知道我怎么想吗Linguini?
They think you might be a cook. But you know what I think, Linguini?
我觉得你是一个龌龊的自大的小...
I think you are a sneaky, overreaching little... (GASPS )
老鼠!
Rat!
(EX CLAIMING )
- 老鼠! - 抓住它
-Rat! -HORST: Get the rat.
Linguini 拿样东西套住他
Linguini. Get something to trap it.
它在逃抓住了抓住了
HORST: It's getting away. Get it, get it, get it. - 我现在该怎么做? - 杀了它
-What should I do now? -Kill it.
- 现在? - 不不要在厨房里你疯了吗?
-Now? -No, not in the kitchen. Are you mad? 你知道如果让人发现我们厨房里有老鼠
Do you know what would happen to us
我们会怎样吗?
if anyone knew we had a rat in our kitchen? 他们会把我们的店关掉
They'd close us down.
我们的声誉现在悬于一线
Our reputation is hanging by a thread as it is.
把它带离这里远一点然后杀了它处理掉它去吧!
Take it away from here. Far away. Kill it. Dispose of it. Go!
Whoa!
Doh!
(REMY PANTING )
别这么看着我! 你不是唯一一个遇到麻烦的
Don't look at me like that! You aren't the only one who's trapped.
他们希望我再烧一次汤!
They expect me to cook it again!
我的意思是我没什么野心我没想要做菜I mean, I'm not ambitious. I wasn't trying to cook.
我只是努力要远离麻烦
I was just trying to stay out of trouble.
你才能把香料用得出神入化!
You're the one who was getting fancy with the spices!
你把什么扔进去了? 牛至? 不是? 那是什么? 迷迭香?
What did you throw in there? Oregano? No? What? Rosemary?
这是一种香料是吗? 迷迭香?
That's a spice, isn't it? Rosemary?
你没有把迷迭香扔进汤里面?
You didn't throw rosemary in there?
那么你扔进去的那些都是什么呢...
Then what was all the flipping and all the throwing the...
(SIGHING )
我需要这个工作我已经失去很多了
I need this job. I've lost so many.
我不知道怎么做菜而现在我又在和一个老鼠说话并且以为你...
I don't know how to cook, and now I'm actually talking to a rat as if you... (GASPS )
你刚刚点头了?
Did you nod?
你一直在点头?
Have you been nodding?
你听得懂我说的话?
You understand me?
所以我没疯!
So I'm not crazy!
等一下等一下
Wait a second, wait a second.
我不会做菜是吗?
I can't cook, can I?
但是你...
But you...
你可以对吗?
You can, right?
好了别谦虚了老天你是只老鼠
Look, don't be so modest. You're a rat, for Pete's sake.
不管你做了什么他们喜欢
Whatever you did, they liked it.
对这应该可以
Yeah. This could work.
嘿他们喜欢那汤!
Hey, they liked the soup!
(SCREAMING )
他们喜欢那汤你觉得你可以再煮一次吗? They liked the soup. Do you think you could do it again?
好了我现在要放你出来了
Okay, I'm going to let you out now.
但我们要一起做这件事好吗?
But we're together on this. Right?
好的
Okay.
(CHUCKLING )
(SIGHS )
(SOFT PATTERING APPROACHING ) (GRUNTING )
(EX CLAIMING )
就是这里So this is it.
我的意思是这不是很大但这...你知道...
I mean, it's not much, but it's, you know...
不是很大
Not much.
本来还会更糟
It could be worse.
有暖气有电灯有沙发和电视
There's heat and light and a couch with a TV. 所以我的就是你的
So, you know, what's mine is yours.
你是不是...
Are you...
我是不是在做梦?
Is this a dream?
最美的梦
The best kind of dream.
我们可以分享的梦
One we can share.
(SNORING )
但为什么在这里?
But why here?
为什么是现在?
Why now?
为什么不是这里?
Why not here?
为什么不是现在?
Why not now?
还有比巴黎更好的做梦之地吗?
What better place to dream than in Paris? 早安小厨师起床了然后... Morning, Little Chef. Rise and... (GASPS )
哦不
Oh, no.
白痴! 我就知道会这样!
Idiot! I knew this would happen!
我让一个老鼠来我家并且告诉它我的就是它的!
I let a rat into my place and tell him what's mine is his!
鸡蛋没了!
Eggs, gone!
傻瓜! 它偷了吃的然后上路了! 我还指望什么?
Stupid! He's stolen food and hit the road! What did I expect?
这是我因为信任一只老鼠而得到的...
That's what I get for trusting a... (STUTTERING )
嗨那是为我做的吗?
Hi. Is that for me?
Mmm!
好吃你放了什么进去?
That's good. What did you put in this?
你哪里弄到那个的?
Where'd you get that?
听着这很好吃但不能偷东西我会买些调料的好吗?
Look, it's delicious. But don't steal. I'll buy some spices, okay?
哦不我们就要迟到了! 还是上班第一天! Oh, no. We're going to be late. And on the first day!
快点小厨师!
(MOUTH FULL) Come on, Little Chef!
"虽然我也像其他评论家那样
"Though I, like many other critic,
"曾批评过Gusteau餐厅自从主厨去世后就水准下降
"had written off Gusteau as irrelevant since the great chef's death,
"但那份汤却是一次颠覆让我体会到丰富却又非常微妙的口感"
"the soup was a revelation. A spicy yet subtle taste experience." - Solene LeClaire写的? - 对!
-Solene LeClaire? -Yes!
"无论如何Gusteau餐厅已重获我们关注"Against all odds, Gusteau's has recaptured our attention.
"只有时间能告诉我们它们是否担得起这样的关注"
"Only time will tell if they deserve it." (SIGHS )
好了...
Well...
你知道
You know.
我知道这很愚蠢并且奇怪但我们无法单独做这件事
Look, I know it's stupid and weird, but neither of us can do this alone,
所以我们要一起做好吗? 你同意吗?
so we got to do it together, right? You with me?
那我们就来做吧!
So let's do this thing!
我...
I...
(GROANING )
(STAMMERING )
(PANTING )
(GASPS )
欢迎来到地狱现在重做一次那个汤Welcome to hell. Now, recreate the soup.
慢慢做就算要花一整个星期也没关系Take as much time as you need. All week if you must.

Soup.
(EX CLAIMS )
你这个小...
You little...
(STRIKING )
Ow!
(STRIKING )
(EX CLAIMS )
(LAUGHING )
(EX CLAIMS )
(YELPS )
(LAUGHING )
你这该死的...
You son of a...
(SHIVERS )
(EX CLAIMS )
你要...
You got...
(WHIMPERING )
(SCREAMING )
(EX CLAIMS )
(SHRIEKS )
这会坏事的小厨师!
This is not going to work, Little Chef!
如果再这么下去的话我们会失败的
I'm going to lose it if we do this anymore.
我们要想出点其他的办法
We've got to figure out something else.
其他的办法不用咬或者掐
Something that doesn't involve any biting, or nipping,
或者在我身上用你的小腿上窜下跳
or running up and down my body with your little rat feet.
咬我! 不行! 跳来跳去! 不行!
The biting! No! Scampering! No!
不能跳或者跑明白了吗小厨师?
No scampering or scurrying. Understand, Little Chef?
小厨师?
Little Chef?
噢你饿了
Oh, you're hungry.
好让我们来想个办法
Okay. So let's think this out.
你知道如何做菜我知道如何You know how to cook, and I know how to appear
装模做样
human.
我们需要制定出一个方案然后我就能按照你的指令来做
We need to work out a system so that I do what you want
并且看起来我不像被一个小老鼠控制着
in a way that doesn't look like I'm being controlled by a tiny rat chef.
你在听我说吗? 我疯了! 我疯了!
Would you listen to me? I'm insane! I'm insane! I'm insane!
在一个冰箱里和一只老鼠讨论如何在美食云集的餐厅做菜
In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant.
- 我永远没办法完成! - Linguini?
-I will never pull this off! -Linguini?
我们要交流
We gotta communicate.
我不能一直问一只老鼠是或否...
I can't be constantly checking for a yes or no head shake from a...
老鼠! 我看见了!
The rat! I saw it!
- 老鼠? - 是的一只老鼠就在你旁边
-A rat? -Yes, a rat. Right next to you.
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing in here?
我只是让我自己熟悉这些蔬菜什么的
I'm just familiarizing myself with, you know, the vegetables and such.
出去
Get out.
太熟悉蔬菜就会有别的想法你知道的! One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know!。

相关文档
最新文档