【素材】Unit 4 Lesson 23 文本 英语道别用语大全(冀教)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语道别用语大全

一般情况下,英、美人在正式道别前先有一个铺垫,作为告别的准备,然后才是真正的道别用语。这里,首先介绍一下英、美人在正式道别前的一些方式,然后再简要介绍一些常见的道别用语。

概括来说,在结束一次拜访、交谈或其他活动前,一般可由以下几种方式表示要道别了。1.申明要道别的理由:

I didn’t realize the time passed so quickly.没想到时间过得这么快。

It is getting dark. I must be off now.天越来越黑,我得走了。

I had no idea it was so late. I’ve got to be moving along. 没想到已这么晚了。我得走了。Excuse me, but I must be running along.对不起,我得赶快走。

Excuse me, xx. I must go now.对不起/不好意思,xx,我现在就得走。

Sorry, I’ll have to be going. 抱歉,我得走了。

Excuse me, but I won’t be ab le to stay any longer.请见谅,我不得不先告辞了。

Well, I'll really have to get on my way.我真的要走了。

It’s about time I was going. Thank you for your time. 是我该走的时候了,谢谢您花时间陪我。Since you are quite busy, I had better be off now.既然你那么忙,我现在就告辞了。

Now, I mustn't keep you any longer.对了,我再也不能留你了。

I’d better not take up any of your time. I suppose I’d better be going. Shall we say good-bye here? 我最好别再占用您的时间了。我想我最好现在就走。我们就此告别吧?

It is going to rain. I am afraid I must be going now. 天要下雨了,我想我该走了。

I’ve come to say good-bye to you.我是来跟您道别的。

You see, we’ll have to leave the hotel at six.瞧,我们得6点钟离开旅馆。

The train starts at 8:00. I’m afraid I have to hurry now. 火车八点开,我恐怕现在得快点走。It’s been a pleasure to be with you. I think I’ve got to catch No. 2 bus.

和您在一起真令人高兴,我想我得赶2路公共汽车了。

I’ve got to catch the last bus to town. 我得赶末班车回城。

Well, it's time to board the plane now! Then, I’ll have to say good-bye now.

好了,该登机了。我得说再见了。

2.评价会面的效果或者表示感谢:

It's been nice talking to you.与你这次谈话非常愉快。

Oh, I’ll be going now. I enjoy our chats very much.噢,我得现在就走,我很喜欢和您聊天。

I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me, and now I must go.

很感谢您费时和我畅谈,我该告辞了。

Well, I don't think all this has got us far. 我想我们这样也谈不出什么名堂来了。

Thanks for a nice day. See you. 今天过得真愉快,谢谢您,再见。

Thank you for spending the afternoon with us. 谢谢你陪了我们一个下午.

My friends are leaving. I haven’t said good-bye to all my friends yet.

我的朋友正准备走。还有一些朋友我还没去告别呢。

3. 在交谈对方都正式准备告别时,便可利用以下一些道别用语:

(l)Goodbye!(2)Bye!(3)Bye-Bye!(4)So long!(5)Good Night!(晚安!)(6)Good luck!(祝你好运!)(7)Bon Voyage!(借自法语,意为“祝一路顺风!”)(8)See you!(9) Well,bye for now.好了,下次见。(10) Good-bye till we meet again.下次再见。

4.表示对双方将要分别后的情况的关心:

Take care.请多保重。

Mind how you go.路上当心。

5.提及将来可能的会面:

In any case, we’ll keep in touch.保持联系。

See you next week then.那我们就下周再见吧。

Can we fix a date for next time?我们定一下下次见面的时间吧?

I’m not sure when I’ll be coming back, but I’ll let you know when my chance comes.

我无法肯定何时再来,但有机会来我一定事先通知您。

I’m already looking forward to my coming back.很想再来这儿。

I think we shall have to get together again sometime.我想我们不久一定会再相聚的。

6.问候双方都熟悉但与听话者关系更密切的人:

Give my regards to Mary.代问Mary好。

Say hello to the kids.请向小家伙们问好。

相关文档
最新文档