飞机导航--英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《起落架故障》1基本陆空通话7天气—一般天气17飞机结构22特情:空中相撞及其他23气象23
《起落架故障》
1、We have undercarriage trouble, we would like to overshoot.
起落架故障,我们愿意复飞。

2、Climb to 900m and turn left to enter the left hand down wind leg.
爬高至900米,左转加入左三边。

3、Do you intend to make another approach straight away (at once) or to hold somewhere?
你打算立即进近或到某个地方等待吗?
4、We’ll have to hold, checking the undercarriage for a while.
我们等待,检查起落架一会儿。

5、We have a full emergency now, we' re unable to lower (extend\put out) the nose wheel, we`d like to make a low pass so that you can check whether nose wheel is down.
我们现在十分危急,前轮放不下,我们打算低空飞越,以便你证实前轮放下。

6、Please make your low pass on the right hand pattern of R/W21, over the apron.
请做21号右航线低空飞越停机坪。

7、FYI, the nose wheel is not extended.
通知你,前轮没有放下。

8、Request permission for touch and go, we’ll attempt to jar the wheel down.
请求允许连续起飞,我们试图将轮子震动放下。

9、Take-off aborted, undercarriage fire, emergency evacuation passengers.
中断起飞,起落架起火,紧急疏散旅客。

10、Request airport assistance, we’ve just swung off the runway due to burst tyre. The passengers are going to stay on board until you sending the rescue vehicles.
请求机场协助,我们刚才偏出跑道,因轮胎爆破。

旅客打算留在飞机上直到你们派出援救车辆。

11、We’ve got to overshoot, we’re having difficulties with the landing gear.
我们复飞,我们起落架处境困难。

12、What is your intention?
你打算怎么办?(你的意图是什么?)
13、We’d like to hold (orbit) over your field to make further checks.
我们愿意在机场上空盘旋(绕圈)等待,做进一步检查。

14、Check completed, I think gear is still jammed, but I’m not quite positive about it. Request foam carpet.
已检查过了,我想轮子仍被卡死,但我不十分肯定它,请求在跑道上喷洒泡沫垫。

15、Roger, continue holding, say your endurance please.
明白,继续盘旋,请告你的续航时间。

16、Endurance about 55 minutes.
续航时间约55分钟。

17、I intend to make a belly land. Request a foam carpet at the touchdown zone.
我准备做迫降,请求在着陆地带喷洒泡沫垫。

18、It’s going to take about 15 minutes to foam the runway, you’ll land on runway 03.
喷洒泡沫跑道大约需要15分钟,你将在03号跑道上降落。

19、What’s your endurance now?
现在你的续航时间是多少?
20、We have 4500IBS, that’s 30 minutes endurance, we’d like to keep about 3000IBS in case we had to overshoot.
有4500磅的油量,即30分钟的续航时间,万一复飞我们还得保持有3000磅。

21、R/W is being foamed, turn left heading 120, expect approach shortly.
跑道已喷洒泡沫,左转航向120,预计做一个最短的进近。

22、Make one orbit at FL50 again, foam carpet should be ready in 5 minutes.
在高度层50再绕飞一圈,泡沫垫还需5分钟就准备好。

23、The foam carpet is 900m after the threshold, it is 15m wide and 800m long, report established on the localizer.
泡沫垫在跑道入口端以后900米,15米宽,800米长,对准航向时报告。

24、Confirm you have enough fuel to overshoot?
证实,你有足够油量复飞吗?
25、Affirmative, we could overshoot.
对的,我们能复飞。

26、Continue approach contact Tower on 119.1.
继续进近,在119.1联系塔台。

27、Sorry, we have no foam carpet aids (no foam spraying service) in the airport, request proceeding to your alternate aerodrome.
很遗憾,我们机场没有泡沫地毯设备(没有泡沫喷射设备),请飞往备降机场。

28、Nose wheel still appears to be jammed, we’ll have to make an emergency landing on the grass runway.
前轮好像仍被卡死,我们将在草地跑道上做紧急着陆。

29、Cleared for emergency landing on the grass runway, by your pilot’s own discretion.
允许在草地跑道做紧急着陆,由机长自行决定。

30、Request immediate assistance, nose gear collapsed at the start of the take-off run.
请求紧急协助,前轮在起飞滑跑时折断。

31、We’re coming back due to burst tyre during gear retraction, we were lucky it didn’t burst in the well, but starboard flaps seem to have been damaged.
我们返航,因在收轮过程中轮胎爆破,我们幸运的是轮胎没有在轮舱里爆破,但右侧襟翼好象被破坏。

32、We have a tyre burst during landing gear retraction.
收上起落架期间,一个轮胎爆破。

33、Right main undercarriage would not retract (is not retracted\come up\go up) after take-off, returning to land.
起飞后,右主起落架不能收上,返回落地。

34、Nose gear (wheel\leg) collapsed on landing run, we need (immediate) help to
evacuate passengers.
在落地滑跑中前轮折断,请立即派人帮助撤离旅客。

35、Right main well on fire, we extended landing gear to avoid damage, returning to base for a thorough check.
右主轮舱失火,我们放下起落架避免烧坏,返回基地进行彻底检查。

36、Check visually if gear and tyre are intact, do not retract the landing gear until fire is out.
请目视检查起落架及轮胎是否完整无损,火熄灭后才收上起落架。

37、We had done all the emergency procedure but still can not put down (extend) the gear, we got only 30 minutes fuel, so we decide to make a belly landing in your field.
所有的应急程序已做过了,但仍不能放下起落架,我们仅剩30分钟的油量,所以我们决定在你们的机场做机腹着陆。

38、Y ou are cleared to land at pilot’s own discretion on the soft grass ground at east of the runway.
可以由机长自行决定在跑道东面柔软的草地降落。

39、Check all the safe belts on before approaching to land.
进入降落前检查所有安全带束紧。

40、Grass runway on the east side of the concrete runway.
草地跑道位于水泥跑道的东侧。

41、Nose wheel is only half way down.
前轮仅仅放下一半。

42、Request a low flying over the runway for gear check.
请求低空飞行通过跑道检查起落架。

43、Cleared to land on the grass, it is paralleled to the active runway to the east.
可以在草地降落,它平行于使用跑道的东面。

44、Do you want to land on the concrete runway or on the grass runway?
你需要在水泥跑道上降落还是在草地跑道降落?
45、We might not be able to steer the nose wheel, would you get a tractor ready?
我们将不能操纵前轮,请给准备一辆拖车。

46、Roger, emergency services arranged and tractor will be ready to tow your aircraft to apron.
明白,紧急设备已安排。

拖车将准备将你的飞机拖到停机坪。

47、Y our nose wheel does not appears to be down.
你的前轮没有放下。

48、Undercarriage appeared to be down and in place.
起落架已放下在正常位置。

49、Landing gear fully extended.
起落架全放下。

50、Have a thorough check before landing.
着落前请彻底地检查一下。

51、Two tyres burst on left main landing gear.
左主轮两个轮胎爆破。

52、My nose wheel is flat tyre.
我的前轮漏气。

53、Switch off your engine and park on the runway, we will send a tractor to pull (tow) you back.
关车,停在跑道上,我们将派一辆牵引车拖你回来。

54、We are on long final 400m, I have trouble in extending the landing gear on,
account of hydraulic system failure. Request to fly over your field at 400m, we will have a check on the system.
高度400米在五边,放起落架时有故障,因液压系统故障。

请求高度400米飞越机场,我们将进行检查这一套系统。

55、Now landing gear fully extended, three greens on, over the field. Please give me a visual check on the landing gear.
现在起落架完全放下,三个绿灯亮,飞越机场。

请给予我目视检查起落架。

基本陆空通话
1、Baiyun Tower, This is china 252, preflight check on 118.1, how do you read me over?
白云塔台,这是中国252,飞行前检查118.1,你听我怎样,回答?
2、China 252, This is Baiyun Tower, read you 5, use 118.1 as primary, 119.7 as secondary frequency over.
中国252,这是白云塔台,听你5个,使用118.1作主用频率,119.7为备用频率。

3、Read you loud and clear.
听你声音洪亮而清楚。

4、Give me a long (short ) call.
给我一个长(短)呼叫。

5、Give me a long(short) count for radio check.
给我一个长(短)数以检查无线电。

6、I can’t read you( unable to read you )( you are unreadable).
我听不到你。

7、I read you loud but distortion. (Read you with difficulty).
听你声音洪亮但失真。

(听你声音困难。


8、Speak loud and distinctly.
说慢和清楚些。

9、Y our signal unreadable( unstable\jammed ). 你的信号听不清(不稳定、失真)。

10、Adjust your transmitter.
调整你的发射。

11、Say again please.
请再说一遍。

12、Read back for check..
为了检查请重复。

13、Standby please.
请等一下。

14、Y our frequency is not correct.
你的频率不正确。

15、Y our transmission is very weak.
你的发讯微弱。

16、Y ou are 5KC too low(high).
频率低(高)五千周。

17、Call me on 118.7 MC.
请在118.1兆周呼叫我。

18、I have no contact with Kun Ming.
与昆明无联络。

19、Contact is established.
建立通讯联络。

20、Go ahead with your message.
请发报。

21、Please inform (advise\tell) Kun Ming I am calling him.
请通知昆明我在呼叫他。

22、I received your message.
我收到你的电报。

23、Listen to me on 118.1MC.
请在118.1兆周守听我。

24、Contact Guangzhou Control on 119.7MC, request to leave Tower frequency.
已在广州管制在119.1兆周建立联系,请求脱离塔台波长。

25、If contact Guangzhou Control is broken, Please switch back (turn back) to 118.1MC.
如与广州管制联络中断,请回到118.1兆周。

26、If contact lost call Guangzhou Tower please.
如失去联络。

请叫塔台。

27、Contact HKG approach on 119.1MC.
在119.1兆周与香港进近联系。

28、Contact with Guangzhou control on 119.7.
在119.7联系广州管制。

29、Call again ten minutes later.
10分钟后再呼叫。

30、Remain on (Keep on ) this frequency for 5minutes.
在此频率保持5分钟。

31、Please wait, I will be back in a moment.
等一下,我一会儿回来叫你。

32、Please inform(advise) Kun Ming to stand on guard.
请通知昆明守听。

33、Due to heavy interference(static) Contact Kun Ming with difficulty. 因严重干扰(灭电干扰)与昆明联系困难。

34、Repeat(Say again) your call sign.
重复你的呼号。

35、Y ou are blocked out, say again please.
你被打断,请再讲一次。

36、Y ou are cut in and out. Repeat all after (before) Please.
你的声音时有时无。

请重复…以后(以前)。

37、I am busy, don’t interference.
我正忙,请勿干扰。

38、Send word twice please.
每字请发两遍。

39、Transmit for tuning.
请发射以便调谐。

40、Change frequency to 119.7MC.
换频到119.7兆周。

41、Read you with distortion Please check your transmitter.
听你声音失真,请检查你的发射。

42、Are you in contact with Guangzhou Control?
你是否与广州管制联系了?
43、Try to contact Kun Ming Control on 8931KC
试在8931千周频率上联系昆明管制。

44、If you can not contact Baiyun Tower, maintain(remain\keep) on this frequency.
如不能联系白云塔台,保持这个频率。

45、Read you very weak Unable copy your position(message). Please change over to 119.7MC.
听你声音非常弱不能抄收你位置(电报),请转到119.7兆周。

46、Before you were over LQ Sometimes read you 2 and sometimes read you very weak(bad). Please check your transmitter after landing.
飞越LQ以前,有时听你声音2个,有时非常小。

落地后检查你的发射。

47、Give us a call every 5 minutes on this frequency for range check.
为了检查发射的有效距离,在这个频率上每5分钟叫一下。

48、There is a squeal coming out from your mike.
你的话筒有一个尖叫声。

49、How is my transmission now?
我现在的发射怎样?
50、Y our transmission is much better now.
现在你的发射好。

51、We are calling you for a long time but no response(reply).
叫你很久,但无回答。

52、If unable to contact Kun Ming Control, revert to this frequency.
如不能联系昆明管制,回到这个频率。

53、Keep long watch on this frequency.
在这个频率上保持长守。

54、There is a whistling on your transmission.
你的发射有一个口哨声。

55、Y ou have a back ground noise on your transmission.
你的发射里有杂音。

56、Check your microphone(throat mike).
检查你的话筒。

(喉头送话器)
57、Read you 2. There is a squawk (squealing\shrill) sound when you transmit.
听你声音2个。

你发射时有个尖叫声。

58、Request calling me at two minutes interval for checking this distance(\range) of receiver.
请间隔两分钟叫我以便检查收讯机的距离。

59、Read you five but reply in vain. Please check your receiver.
听你声音5个,但回答无效。

请检查你的收讯机。

60、Check your mike please. Y our mike is sticking.
请检查你的送话器,送话器卡住了(粘住了)。

61、Request time check.
请求对时。

62、What is your correct time?
正确时间是多少?
63、Precision time is (now) 0715 and 34 second. 精确时间0715,34秒。

64、Correct time is 0802.
正确时间是0802。

65、Time check 45.
对时现在是45分。

66、Just on the hour now.
正点。

67、Would you relay my message to SHA?
请把我的电报转给上海。

68、Y our modulation is distorted.
你的音调失真。

69、Roger. Go on. Copied OK.
明白。

继续。

抄到。

70、Say again all after(before) “emergency”. 再说一遍“紧急”以后(前)所有的字。

71、Y our message received.
你的电报收到。

72、Is that correct?
对吗?
73、That’s correct. (right \ affirmative)
对的。

74、Stop transmitting.
停止发射。

75、A distress message.
一份遇险电报。

76、Say again please because the radio a bit noisy.
请再说一遍,因无线电有一点噪音。

77、Keep contact with us on this frequency as far as possible. If contact lost call me on 8931.
尽可能在这个频率上保持长守,如联络中断,在8931上呼叫。

78、Advise when you have contact with Guangzhou Control.
联系好广州管制后报告。

79、Repeat your last message.
请重复一遍上次发话(电文)。

80、I can not quite follow you.
我不大明白你讲的话。

81、I have a message for you. Please copy.
有份电报给你,请抄收。

82、Have you copied so far?
如此快你能抄收吗?
83、Spell out the word before(after) propose.
拼读出建议以前(后)的字。

84、I spell out the word “embassy”. E-m-b-a-s-s-y, embassy.
我拼读“大使馆”这个字,e-m-b-a-s-s-y,embassy。

85、Spell out it again in Radio-Telephone.
用无线通话方法在拼读一次。

86、I don’t understand the meaning. Please say it again in another way.
我不明白这意思,请用另一种方法再说一遍。

87、How do you spell the word “deck”?
怎么拼写“deck”这个字?
88、Communication is difficult, Send word twice.
通讯困难,每字请发两边。

89、BH beacon is operation( is serviceable\ is in order\ is on the air\is in use ).
BH导航台在工作(可使用)。

90、BH beacon is not operation( is unserviceable\ is out of order\ is out of operation\is not in use ).
BH导航台没工作。

91、Is BH beacon working(operating) normally( all right)?
BH导航台工作正常吗?
92、How working(operating) do you like for the BH( How did you like the BH beacon\How(What ) about the BH beacon)?
BH导航台工作怎样?
93、XK beacon is not steady.
XK导航台工作不稳定。

94、XK beacon is not handing.
XK导航台不指示。

95、How many degrees is the beacon off?
导航台摆动几度?
96、It is going ten to the left and ten to the right.
左右摆动十度。

97、About 2KM the beacon and glide path were not working, the visibility was not correct. We were difficult to approach.
约两公里时导航台和下滑台不工作,能见度不准确。

我们进场困难。

98、The beacon is fluctuated very badly.
导航台摆动得很厉害。

99、VB beacon is puddle(huddling).
VB导航台指示混乱。

100、XK beacon is very unsteady. It does not work properly. There is a call sign, but it is swinging, our ADF is swinging all.
XK导航台工作不稳定,根本没有工作。

有信号但摆动。

我们的ADF一直在摆动。

101、FYI, XK beacon is working all right. Please check it again after 5 minutes.
通知你,XK导航台工作好的。

五分钟后在检查。

102、How is the XK beacon working now?
XK导航台现在工作怎样?
103、XK beacon is not coming at the moment.
XK导航台此刻未收到。

104、Y our ILS is satisfactory.
你的盲降是良好的。

105、ILS is off for maintenance.
ILS因维修不工作。

106、ILS glide path needle indication is unstable
盲降下滑道指针指示不稳定。

107、The surveillance radar is unserviceable.
监视雷达不工作。

108、FO beacon is not coming at this moment yet.
FO导航台现在还没收到。

天气—一般天气
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1、Have you got the METAR?
你收到航空定期天气报告吗?
2、Here is the actual weather for Guangzhou.
这是广州的天气实况。

3、Here’s the HKG present weather.
这是香港现在天气。

4、Have you got HKG latest weather? (Do you have HKG latest weather?) 你收到香港最近的天气吗?
5、Here’s HKG weather report at 0145, visibility 1 mile, wind 160 degrees 6 knots, scattered 4000 feet.
这是香港0145天气预报,能见度1海里,风向160度,6哩,裂云4000英尺。

6、3/8 stratus 250m, 5/8 altostratus 2500m, temperature plus 15, dew point plus 14. 3/8层云250米,5/8高层云2500米,温度正15度,露点温度正14度。

7、Here’s ZGGG weather forecast, valid 0100 to 1300, wind 290 degrees 12 knots,vis 3000m,ceiling 8/8 stratus 200m.
这是广州的天气预报,有效时间0100-1300,风向290度,风速12哩,能见度3公里。

8份层云200米。

8、Weather no significant change for the next two hours.
下两个小时天气无重要变化。

9、Trend improving.
趋势好转。

10、Visibility temporarily down to half a mile reason fog.
能见度暂时降到半海里,因雾。

11、VIS 5km in freezing rain.
在冻雨里,能见度5公里。

12、VIS, temporarily reduce to 1km in rain showers.
在阵雨中能见度短时减小到一公里。

13、Ceiling expected to remain between 500 and 800 feet, improving slowly.
云高预期维持在500-800英尺,好转较慢。

14、Warm front progressing slowly from east to west, will not reach Guangzhou prior to 1800.
暖锋从东向西移动缓慢,1800以前不能到达广州。

15、Expect snow and rain mixed, the rain only for your arrival.
预期有雨夹雪,但你到达时仅有雨。

16、Expect landing limits within one hour due to weather.
预期在一小时内限制降落,因天气。

17、weather deterioration, visibility 900m in fog.
天气变坏,能见度900米,有雾。

18、Weather is deteriorating rapidly.
天气迅速变坏。

19、Weather improvement forecast for the next two hours.
下两小时天气预报好转。

20、No change in weather expected for your arrival.
预期在你们到达时天气无变化。

21、Request cloud base.
请问云底高度。

22、Fog dispersal in progress (Fog is lifting\ Fog is dispersing\dissipating). 雾正在消散。

23、Light rain shower southeast of the field.
机场东南方向有小阵雨。

24、Visibility 2km to the north, 5km elsewhere.
此头能见度2公里,其它地方5公里。

25、Visibility 1.5km in drizzle.
能见度1.5公里有毛毛雨。

26、Visibility only 0.8km in mist (fog).
能见度只有0.8公里有雾。

27、Visibility 1km in snow shower.
能见度1公里,有降雪。

28、Visibility 2km in rain and snow.
能见度2公里,有雨和雪。

29、V ertical visibility 50m in fog, sky obscured.
垂直能见度50米,有雾,天空不明。

30、Horizontal visibility 500m in smoke.
水平能见度500米,有烟。

31、Weather trend VIS 10km, temporarily down to 3km in rain showers.
天气趋势:能见度10公里,短时降到3公里有阵雨。

32、Visibility 2km with haze.
能见度两公里有霾。

33、VIS has reduced to 500m.
能见度已减小至500米。

34、Local weather is improving, now VIS has increased to 2km and the ceiling about 150m.
本场天气正在转好,现在能见度已增至二公里,云高约150米。

35、7/8 stratus 180m, obscurity.
7/8层云180米,天空模糊。

36、Ceiling 8/8 stratus 150/250m, variable.
8/8层云150-250米,云高不稳定。

37、Ceiling has just been reported by A/C to be 90m.
据刚才飞机报告云高90米。

38、It is reported by the A/C ceiling 100m.
据飞机报告,云高100米。

39、Ceiling is 80m measured.
实测云高80米。

40、Cloud base is 80m measured.
实测云底高度80米。

41、Ceiling has been fall to 60m which is reported by A/C. 据飞机报告云高已降到60米。

42、sky clear
天空晴朗
43、sky partly
天空部分多云
44、Temperature minus 2, dew point minus 2.
温度负二度,露点温度二度。

45、outside air temperature
室外温度
46、Icing and server turbulence at flight level 140.
在飞行高度层140上有严重颠簸。

47、clear air turbulence
晴空颠簸
48、Request lower level reason icing. 请求降低高度,因结冰。

飞机结构
38、to extend the flaps (to retract the flaps) 放下襟翼(收上襟翼)
39、gear extention (gear retraction)
起落架放下(起落架收上)
40、The gear is jammed.
起落架被卡死。

54、the passenger cabin
客舱
55、the floor
地板
56、the ceiling
顶棚
57、the galley
机上厨房
58、the toilets
厕所
59、the lounge
休息室
60、the partitions
隔墙
特情:空中相撞及其他
1、This is Cathay201 reporting an air miss, we have just missed colliding with a light aircraft that crossed our path, the lateral separation about 100 feet.
国泰201报告避免相撞,我们刚才避免了一架轻型飞机相撞冲突,它穿越了我们的航路,侧向间隔约100英尺。

2、We would like to know more details, what about the type?
我们想知道更多的详情,是什么机型?
3、It looked like fighter, it was heading to the east.
好象是一架战斗机,是向东飞去的。

4、Did you see the marking?
你看到标志了吗?
气象
26、Dew-point-temperation
露点温度
27、Drizzle (slight rain, moderate rain, heavy rain)
毛毛雨(小雨,中雨,大雨)
28、Dust storm (dust devils)
尘暴
29、Fog (dense fog, deep fog, heavy fog)
雾(浓雾)
30、Light fog (mist)
轻雾
37、Hail

38、Horizontal visibility
水平能见度
39、Hurricane
飓风
40、Haze

41、Icing
结冰
49、Ice pallets
冰粒
50、Rain shower (continuous rain, intermittent rain, thunder shower) 阵雨(连续性雨,间歇性雨,雷阵雨)
51、Rain and snow
雨夹雪
5、It was a white plane with red trim, that’s all I can say.
是一架白色的装饰红色的飞机,知道的就这些了。

6、Do you want to file an air miss report?
你需要禀告一份避免相撞报告吗?
7、Affirmative, because if it bad, been flying a little higher, we would have hit the plane.
对的,因为如果它飞高一点的话,我们就会碰撞这架飞机了。

8、Roger, go ahead with air miss report.
明白,请讲避免相撞报告。

9、This is CX201 reporting an air miss. We have nearly been hit by crossing traffic on our left. 这是CX201,避免相撞报告,我们几乎碰撞在我们左前方的穿越的飞机。

10、Did you spot the type? (Did you happened to see the type clearly?)
你看到标志了吗?(你碰巧看清标志了吗?)
11、No, I didn’t. Because we were flying in cloud and I just saw a huge shape brushing past. 没有看到,因当时我们在云中飞行,看到了一个巨大的模糊的机身掠过。

12、That may be your illusion. As reporting there is no any flight on your way.
那可能是你的错觉吧,据报告在你的航线没有任何飞行。

相关文档
最新文档