《惊天核网(2002)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

恐惧的总和
1973年埃及和叙利亚突袭以色列
第二天以军地面部队快要溃败
由于以军处于劣势
于是派出一架A-4战机巡逻
并载有一枚核弹
29年后
美国弗吉尼亚韦瑟山
-肯定是俄♥国♥人 -百分百肯定
- You sure it's the Russians? - 100%, sir.
潜艇有近15兆吨♥核武准备出击
Submarine launched 12 to 15 megatons. They went to strike status. 罗斯福号♥击落六枚巡航导弹
The Roosevelt's splashed six incoming cruise missiles.
俄军西移我们在柏林势孤力弱
The Russians are moving west. Our Berlin brigade are outnumbered. 俄♥罗♥斯♥中部的艾耶斯克亦有威胁
Sir, we've got a launch from Alyesk, Central Russia.
什么威胁
What the hell is in Alyesk?
SS-18洲际弹道导弹
SS-18 ICBMs.
目标是纽约华盛顿和这儿
Probable targets: New York, Washington, here.
-天花板坚固吗 -抵御不了直击
- How good is this ceiling? - Anything but a direct hit.
卫星证实有战机 25分钟内施袭
Satellites confirm birds in the air, first impact estimated 25 minutes. -资料准确吗 -准确
- Is that accurate? - It's accurate.
-一级紧急状态吧 -联络索总统
- I advise we go to DEFCON-1. - Get President Zorkin on the hotline. 他不见了接报莫斯科发生政♥变♥
Zorkin is missing. We have reports of a coup in Moscow.
现在由鲍上将掌权
General Bulgakov is calling the shots now.
他究竟是谁
Who the hell is Bulgakov?
那个想在车♥臣♥用核弹的混♥蛋♥
The asshole who wanted to use nukes in Chechnya.
进入一级紧急状态时间无多
Sir, DEFCON-1. We're out of time.
动手吧
Do it.
总统先生
Mr President.
系统在你下令后一分钟才启动
It'll take a minute for the launch to process after you give the order.
下令前要先核对身分
Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed.
数下来第五个号♥码就是
My ID number is fifth from the top.
-总统夫人在2104线 -谢谢
- Sir, it's your wife on 2104. - Thank you.
-请说 -要有名单上的人士...
- Yeah. - The order must be confirmed
-下令才能动手 -可恶
- by someone on the approved list. - Shit.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问韦真
Gene Revell, National Security Advisor.
要穿礼服好我马上来
Is it black tie? OK. I'm on my way.
我们可否...
Can we...
改天才继续演习
...finish this up some other time?
不可以
No.
我们得更新这些演习程序
We've got to update these fire drills, Billy.
若有麻烦我才不要躲到地底去
If the shit ever hits the fan, I'm not going underground.
地底藏有一个核弹
It's a goddamn tomb down there.
还要找人对付俄军以外的坏蛋
We have to choose someone else to face off against besides the Russians. 是吗还有谁有27000枚核弹
Really? Let's see. Who else has 27,000 nukes for us to worry about?
我是担心那个有一枚核弹的家伙
It's the guy with one I'm worried about.
我要派人去俄♥罗♥斯♥监察
I have to send some folks to Russia,
他们在阿马沙斯解除核武的工作
inspect their nuclear decommissioning facility at Armazas.
-是阿尔扎马斯 -什么也好
- Arzamas. - Yeah, whatever.
-派你的手下去 -我亲自去
- Someone from your staff should go. - I'll go.
-比尔派人去 -我想亲自去
- Billy, send staff. - I want to go.
好吧
OK.
别低估老索
Don't underestimate Zorkin.
俄♥国♥经济罪案车♥臣♥...
Between his economy, crime, Chechnya...
-他的肝 -所剩无几他怎么样
- His liver. - What's left of it. How is he?
今天有记者会他应该能坐起来
He's scheduled a press conference for today, so we know he can sit up.
弗吉尼亚兰利中情局总部
车♥臣♥是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一部分Chechnya is part of Russia.
只有罪犯和其西方朋友想它分♥裂♥
Only criminals and their friends in the West who wish it to be separate.
总统先生请你回去...
Mr President, if you will kindly come back...
你们有留意到吗
Do you guys see what I see?
-他的西装吗 -本来还能扣钮扣
- His jacket? - He used to be able to button it up.
他发福了
He's getting fat.
我明白那种感受...看这个
I know how he feels. Oh, wow. Look at that.
也许是另一件
Maybe it's not the same jacket.
看衣袖他上次出院时也穿这个
Yeah, it has shiny sleeves. He wore it the last time he got out of the hospital. -他没节食 -还开酒戒喝个大醉
- He's off the diet. - And off the wagon. He slurred...
所以老卓在旁以免他喝个不停
That must be why Cherlinski is there, to keep him off the sauce.
老卓在哪里
Where's Cherlinski?
在...她叫什么那个棕发的女人
Next to... What's her name? The chick with the brown hair.
-雷莲娜 -那不是老卓
- Elena Rishkov. - That is not Cherlinski.
错了那是老卓
Bzz! Busted. It's Cherlinski.
你说的是老查不是他
You're thinking Cherpitski. It ain't him.
-那是老卓 -不相信我好了
- I know. It's Cherlinski. - No, it's not. Trust me.
他在莲娜旁边还在日内瓦胡混
He's next to Elena Rishkov. He was banging her at the Geneva summit. 老卓没去日内瓦那是老查
Cherlinski was not at Geneva. Cherpitski was.
老查跟雷莲娜有染
Cherpitski was banging Elena Rishkov?
我只是说老索胖了
I just said Zorkin's putting on weight.
为何老扯到性事真讨厌
Why reduce it to sex? It's disgusting.
我同意记下这个...若他胖了
I agree. Write it up. If he is putting on weight,
定会影响健康下午简报写这个
that might have health consequences, so get it in the afternoon brief. 找人查是谁搭上莲娜这有看头
Oh, and somebody find out who is banging Elena Rishkov. This is good. 奥地利维也纳
车♥臣♥要求西方庇护是怎么回事
What shall we make of Chechnya asking the West for protection?
这就如漂亮处♥女♥想摆脱好色老头
She is like a beautiful virgin, escaping the clutches of a lecherous bear, 跑去找克♥林♥顿♥帮忙保贞操
and running to Bill Clinton to save her maidenhood.
俗语有云天下乌鸦一样黑
A poet once wrote, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."
这也许适合套用在21世纪的欧洲
He could have been writing of us, of Europe in the 21 st century.
五十多年来美俄一直...
Over 50 years of America and Russia
将其意愿强加在欧洲社会上
imposing their will on the European community,
东西双方
East and West,
都还当我们是小孩
and we're still treated like children...
但却没给我们玩具和糖果
...but without the toys or the goodnight chocolates.
每一天我们都在失去更多...
Each day we lose a little bit more
独♥立♥自主决定未来路向的能力
of our separate sovereign ability to determine our own futures
而每一天这世界亦更接近小蝴蝶...
and each day the world comes just a little bit closer to that terrible moment 拍动翅膀掀起大风波的可怕时刻
when the beating of a butterfly's wings unleashes a hurricane...
这个连老天也阻止不了
...God himself cannot stop.
这究竟是什么
So what is it?
你看不见吗
Are you blind?
是个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
那么雷♥管♥呢
Where's the fuse?
还是热的
It's warm.
我也是赶快时候不早了
So am I. Come on. I don't have all night.
这是个哑弹
It's a dud.
快搬它上车
Let's get it on the truck.
但怎么把它卖♥♥掉
But how can we sell it now?
总会有人买♥♥这种垃圾
There's always someone who'll buy this crap.
我最讨厌这些健康问题
I cannot stand all these questions about my health.
该形容我精神爽利又健康
I am to be described as "robust" and "healthy".
是你的还是我的
Is that yours or mine?
一定是你的我那个好看不中用
It must be yours. Mine's just for show.
不是医院传呼我
It's not the hospital.
-你好 -你还在这里
- Hi. - You're still here.
准确点说应该是你还在这里
Well, I think to be accurate, it's actually you who's still here. 没错
Oh, right.
我不是在抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
杰克...
Jack...
我知道我们初相识但是...
I know this is new and all, but...
我有话要说实在忍♥不住了
...I have something I have to say or I'm going to explode.
我也不想吓怕你
I don't want you to be scared.
什么事
What?
你爱上了我
You're in love with me.
我是医生懂看病症的
Jack, I'm a medical professional. I can read the symptoms. 你确实爱上了我
You're definitely in love with me.
这个令你害怕
And that scares you?
一点都没有
Not even a little.
但你却害怕
But I think it scares you.
一点都不怕
No, not even a little.
话说回来是你先提起这个
And for the record, you're the one who brought it up.
别管它
Forget it.
-我要接传呼 -不任由它响吧
- I'm gonna get it. - No way. It'll stop.
我不知道是谁传呼我
I don't know who this is.
-你谈你的公事 -真扫兴
- Just go about your business. - The timing sucks.
你做你该做的我会体谅
Do what you have to do. I understand.
对我是梅医生
Yes, this is Dr Muller.
但你传呼我
Muller. You paged me.

Hello.
别闹了我是杰克·雷恩
Stop! Yes, this is Jack Ryan.
老天
Jesus.
好的我在半小时内赶到
OK. I'll be there in half an hour.
我要走了工作上有急事
I gotta go. I have an emergency at work.
我要走了对不起
I have to go. I'm sorry.
卡丝今晚一起吃饭好吗
Cathy, how about dinner tonight?
好的
Yeah.
-明晚呢 -别得寸进尺
- How about tomorrow night? - Jack, I said yes to tonight. 我知道
I know.
历史学家会有什么急事
What kind of emergency does a historian have?
他在上午4时20分逝世
He died at 0420 Zulu. 81/2 hours later,
八个半钟后他们有了新总统
they swore in a new president.
-他是谁 -尼艾历
- Who is he? - Alexander Nemerov.
别说笑一年前我以他大作文章
You're kidding. I wrote a paper about him a year ago.
-说他会当总统 -我知道
- I said he could be the next guy. - I know.
-没人看过那篇文章 -现在有了
- Nobody read it. - They're reading it now.
-谁 -老卡
- Who? - Cabot.
我来了14个月他从未见过我...
I've been here 14 months. He doesn't know what I look...
-你就是杰克·雷恩 -是的局长
- Are you Ryan? - Yes, sir.
怎么回事是便服日吗
What is this? "The Paper Chase"?
-局长... -快来我们迟到了
- Sir, my... - Come on, we're late.
你这是越级挑战所以要听好
You're about to breathe air that's way over your pay grade, so listen.
我会问你意见记得要小心说话
You'll be asked for advice. Be sure you know what you're talking about. 不懂的就直说无妨
Don't be afraid to say you don't know.
小心措词那可能会成为政策
Choose your words carefully. They could become policy.
你脱下西装褛
Hey, you. Give me your coat.
赶快稍后还给你
Come on, you'll get it back.
领带
Tie.
是情报委员会
So, intelligence committee?
我在电视上看过但没参加过
I've watched these on C- SPAN. Never actually been to one.
你从未在电视上看过这场面
You've never watched one of these on C- SPAN.
最重要的线报源自克里姆林宫
Our most important assessment comes from a source inside the Kremlin. 线人认为俄军不太听老尼指挥
In his opinion, Nemerov does not owe his ascension to the military.
人人都各有想法
Everyone has opinions, Mr Cabot.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
今早我太太说我又老又丑
This morning, my wife woke up and said I was old, bald and ugly.
那是提问吗主席
Is that a question, Mr Chairman?
我跟她说外表不是一切
I told her appearances aren't everything.
-你同意吗 -当然同意
- Would you agree? - I certainly would.
新总统叫莱艾历吗
Now, this new fellow, Nezmeroz. Is that his name?
是尼艾历
Nemerov, sir.
虽是线报但据说他是个强硬派
Despite what your source says, we hear that Nezmeroz is a hardliner.
真有此事吗
Is he a hardliner?

No.
这个言之尚早了
It's too soon to make that assessment.
据CNN报导
According to CNN,
尼总统承诺重建俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国
your Mr Nezmeroz is making promises to rebuild the Russian empire.
对我而言他口气太大了
That sounds pretty rash from where I sit.
若我在车♥臣♥ 那我还会更担心
If I were sitting in Chechnya, I'd be even more worried.
老尼只是说他会清除强硬派
Sir, Nemerov only said that to get the hardliners off his back.
若我们不烦他俄♥罗♥斯♥会更稳定
If we leave him alone, Russia will stabilise.
我问你意见并不代表你可以开腔
When I asked for your advice, I didn't mean that you should actually speak. 卡局长
Mr Cabot?
在俄♥国♥政♥府♥ 了解老尼的线人
Some of our assets in the Russian government who know Mr Nemerov
还没有机会更新情报
have not had a chance to report in.
看来花多两天时间搜集更多资料
I'd like to take a couple of days and gather more information for you
才下定论比较好
before characterising him,
但我仍然相信外表是可以骗人的
but I do maintain my opinion that appearances can be deceiving.
那你是说我错了
You're saying I'm wrong?
当然了主席
Absolutely, Mr Chairman.
我不觉得你样子很丑
I don't think you're ugly.
-刚才真失礼 -参议员不爱惊喜
- I was out of line. I apologise. - Senators don't like to be surprised.
我会作暗示表态让他们适应
I hint at what I'm gonna tell them, then I give them a while to get used to it. 然后才告之真♥相♥
Then I tell them.
-我明白 -好极了
- I understand. - Good.
但老尼的事我说对了
But I'm right about Nemerov.
你女朋友喜欢你这么固执
Your girlfriend like this stubborn streak in you?
什么
What?
梅卡丝第二年住院实习医生
Cathy Muller, second year surgical resident,
巴尔的摩纪念医院
Baltimore Memorial Hospital.
欢迎你加入中情局
Welcome to the CIA, sport.
你的情报不够准她不算是女友
Your intelligence is a little flawed. I wouldn't call her my girlfriend... yet. -那该是什么 -棒极了的女孩
- What exactly would you call her? - Great. Amazing.
她就是害怕承诺
She's just afraid to commit.
他对承诺害怕极了
He's terrified of commitment.
约会三次就讲承诺真是大新闻
A man who's afraid of commitment after three dates? Alert the media. -我知道 -他做哪一行
- I know, I know. - So what does he do?
他当过海军陆战队因背伤退役
He was in the marines before he hurt his back.
-现在是历史学家 -闷蛋
- Now he's a historian. - Yawn.
不他替一个智囊团做事
No. He works for a think tank across the river.
大闷蛋
Double yawn.
丽达等你今晚见过他再说
All right, Rita. Let's see what you have to say after we meet him tonight. 他...
He's...
英俊吗
...cute?
-手指很粗 -卡丝他有多帅
- I have fat fingers. - Cathy! Cute scale, one to ten.
我不知道
Oh, God. I don't know.
超英俊
Twelve.
问他们从哪儿找到这个
Ask them where they found this.
在哥兰高地
In the field, in the Golan.
73年那儿常打仗他们在场吗
There was a lot of fighting there in 1973. Did they witness it?
这老头说他儿子死掉了
This one says he lost his son.
他记得有飞机被击落吗
Does he remember, was there a plane shot down?
有以色列战机被毁
Yes, an Israeli jet, destroyed.
这个不值钱
This is worthless.
但我会给他四百元...为了他儿子
But tell him I will give him $400... because of his son.
多...多谢
Thank... thank you.
多谢
Thank you.
叙利亚大马士革
你怎么找到这个
Absolutely not.How did you come by it?
在格拉斯哥古老大宅的阁楼
I found her in the attic of an old mansion house in Glasgow.
你这次找到值一千镑的宝物
Your little trip to the attic has got you a piece worth now about L1,000, 要是它比较完好那会更值钱
even in this condition, and had she been in better condition, even more. 好一个发现
A jolly nice find.
找到你要的价钱五千万美元
年份是1973年以色列制♥造♥
12型裂变核弹
其实我以为找到一件花♥园♥摆设
In fact, what I thought I'd found was a garden ornament.
是卡丝吗
Hello, Cathy?
幸好你来电我赶不及了
Hi. I'm glad you called. I'm running late.
你迟半小时来好吗
Can you come a half an hour later?
我不能赴约对不起
I can't make it. I'm really sorry.
-临时有急事 -什么声音
- It's a last-minute work thing. - What's that noise?
我在飞机上打电♥话♥给你
I'm calling from a plane.
-我试过找你的 -你要去哪里
- This just came up. I tried to call you. - Where are you going?
-不便相告 -杰克
- I can't tell you that. - Jack.
你不便相告
You can't tell me?
杰克
Jack.
-慢着...怎样 -你在做什么
- Hold on. Yes, sir? - What are you doing?
我要取消今晚的约会
I had a date tonight, so I had to cancel.
傻瓜告诉她你为谁出差好了
Don't be stupid. Tell her where you're going. Tell her who you work for.
她会另眼相看
She'll be impressed.
好吧我是替中情局做事的
OK. I work for the CIA.
局长要我陪他去俄♥国♥检查核武
The director asked me to go with him to Russia to do a nuclear arms inspection. -喂 -这借口真烂
- Hello? - That is so lame.
我们真的去看他们有否解除核武
I swear, we get to inspect to make sure they're decommissioning their arsenal. 喂
Hello?

Hello?
真是感激不浅
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你好比尔·卡伯特
Zdravstvuyte, William Cabot.
尼总统
President Nemerov.
幸会总统先生
Pleasure, sir.
这是赖太太
May I present Mrs Lathrop.
总统先生
Mr President.
-伦上将 -总统先生
- General Rand. - Mr President.
-雷博士 -总统先生
- Dr Ryan. - Mr President.
就是你以我为题材...作有趣的研究
You must be the Dr Ryan who's done such interesting research on me.
你不该感到意外我们消息灵通
You should not be surprised. We know quite a bit.
说我在大学有很多女友...大错特错
We know how wrong your report was that I had many girlfriends in college. 第三年认识我太太自此用情专一
I met my wife in my third year and have not looked at another woman since. 我是指大学头两年...总统
I was referring to the first two years... sir.
当时你修读英文成绩优异
Where you received highest honors in English.
我喜欢你
I like you.
那么我也一样
Well, in that case, so do I.
抱歉打扰你进行检查的工作
I apologise for interjecting myself in your inspection tour,
但我有个口信给霍总统
but I have a message for President Fowler.
你大可以给他电♥话♥
You could just call him on the phone.
我想由他的老朋友转告口信
I would like him to hear it from you, his friend of many years,
我要亲自见你
who received it personally from me,
让你看到我的表情和身体语言
and saw my expression and the language of my body as I spoke it.
我明白的
I understand.
车♥臣♥是我国的内政
Chechnya is an internal affair.
我们的做法与你们无关
What we do there should be none of your concern.
我会传这口信但他该不会同意
I will relay the message, but I don't think he will agree.
本国有人想借此来削减我的势力
Some people in my country will use this issue to weaken me.
我国却有人说
Some people in my country say
车♥臣♥之战正是你的弱点所在
your war in Chechnya is exactly your weakness.
车♥臣♥全国满是罪犯坏蛋
Chechnya is a nation of criminals.
每天都作懦夫所为伤害百姓
Every day brings another cowardly attack on innocent Russian citizens.
这问题不用贵国担心
It is none of your concern.
我们担心政局的稳定性
Stability is our concern.
我们担心车♥臣♥是否太平
Peace in Chechnya is our concern.
还容我直说...
And, if I may speak frankly...
我们也担心你对俄军的控制力
...your control over your military concerns us too.
你来这儿...就如搞人家的老婆
For you to get involved here, it's... like sleeping with another man's wife. 而你所建议的是事后...
And what you are suggesting is that afterward
他们能相安无事和平共处
they can all live together under the same roof.
但关键是戴了绿帽的丈夫买♥♥了枪
But what really happens is the betrayed husband buys a gun.
-会面顺利 -老尼身旁的是谁
- That went well. - Who's the guy with Nemerov?
-古东尼 -前苏联特务
- Anatoli Grushkov. - Old KGB?
他是老臣子没人敢动他分毫
He's been around since Brezhnev. Nobody's had the guts to get rid of him. 因为他知道尸体葬在哪里
Because he knows where the bodies are buried?
也许是他亲手下葬的
He probably buried them himself.
我们有阿尔扎马斯科学家的名册
And we were able to obtain a roster of their scientists at Arzamas.
列明他们的身分专长
Who's who, what their expertise is.
阿尔扎马斯十六区
Arzamas-16 is home
是俄♥国♥实验物理学科研所之乡
to the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics 也是我国首个原♥子♥弹♥的诞生地
and is the birthplace of our first atomic bomb.
不少伟大科学家还在这里工作
Many of our greatest scientists worked here and many still do.
自1995年...
我们已拆除逾一万个核武装置
we have dismantled over 10,000 nuclear devices.
多年来我们千方百计想进来这儿
We tried so hard to get in here over the years.
我派了三个人来
I sent three people.
他们都为此牺牲
They all died trying.
T血上写着什么
What does the T-shirt say?
我是炸♥弹♥专家见我跑...跟着跑
"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running... try to catch up."
好的
OK.
抱歉打岔但我要问一件小事
Sir, I'm sorry. Just one quick thing. I'm sure it's nothing.
这个说今天该有17位科学家当值
According to this, there are 17 senior scientists on duty today.
我只数到14位
I only count 14.
三位博士分别姓米奥史的
Doctors Milinov, Orlov and Spassky.
他们都不在这里
They don't seem to be here.
这个我会查清楚
I will make inquiries.
米博士病了奥博士放假
Dr Milinov is out sick. Orlov is on vacation.
史博士...很不幸已过世了
Spassky, I'm grieved to say, was killed
上周开车上班时遇上意外
driving his car to work just this past week.
我们继续吧
We move on, shall we?
这边走
Please.
真棒这一切你都记得一清二楚
Very impressive. You almost seem to have that information memorised. 早料到你会问这个
I assumed you would ask, Dr Ryan.
我们九点半下飞机
We touch down at Andrews at 2130.
叫他来会合
Tell him to meet me there.
局长那三位没出现的科学家
Sir? Those three missing scientists.
姓米的擅长造雷♥管♥
Milinov's expertise is detonators.
姓史的善于造核子武器
Spassky's expertise is the nuclear core.
姓奥的是个数学家
Orlov is a mathematician
擅长计算裂变弹的炸♥药♥用量
whose expertise is the geometry of high explosives inside a fission bomb.
要造核弹就要找这三个人
The exact three men you would need if you wanted to build a bomb.
-老古说... -老古是个大话王
- Grushkov said... - Grushkov's a liar.
姓米的没病姓奥的没放假
Milinov is not sick. Orlov hardly ever takes a vacation
撞车死掉的史博士根本不懂开车
and Spassky, who's supposed to have died driving a car, doesn't drive.
他们不知道这三人的下落
They have no idea where these guys are.
但你却无所不知
I'm dying to ask you how you know.
是克里姆林宫的线报
Secure source inside the Kremlin.
代号♥斯纳加
Codename Spinnaker.
我们互通情报
He gives me stuff, I give him stuff.
打开秘密渠道以免灾难发生
We keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster.
说起灾难你联络了女友没有
And speaking of disaster, did you call your girlfriend yet?
不我不知道该怎样解释
No. I don't know how to get out of this.
请她出席周日晚白宫的记者晚宴
All right. Invite her to the White House correspondents dinner Sunday night.
那是城中的盛会
It's the hottest ticket in town.
-好主意我如何入场 -相信我
- Sounds great. How do I get in? - Trust me.
在车上再见
I'll see you at the car.
还喜欢你的文职工作吗
Still loving your desk job?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你的俄语还管用吗
How's your Russian?
还管用为什么
Still works. Why?
俄♥国♥科学家失踪要找他们下落
Three Russian nuclear scientists are missing. I need to know where they are. 我不再做这种工作了
I wasn't doing this any more.
我只是想要这些资料约翰
I just need information this time, Johnny.
指令在飞机上十一点半起飞
Your orders are on the plane. Wheels up at 2330.
祝旅途愉快
Have a nice flight.
周日晚八点希尔顿酒店
Sunday night, 8.00, at the Hilton.
请帖本是勒约翰的
The tickets are in the name of John Clark.
-你有礼服吧 -有的局长
- You do have a tux? - Yeah, yes, sir.
我的妻子茱莉来自新泽西
My beautiful wife, Julie, is from New Jersey.
有15张选举团选票
15 electoral votes.
大家都知道她是半个犹太人
And is, as you know, half- Jewish,
所以我们把佛州25张票平分
so we'll take Florida's 25 electoral votes and divide by two.
-这酒店很棒 -很华丽
- This is a nice hotel. - Yeah. Beautiful.
丽达曾入住这酒店...说很不错
My friend Rita stayed here once. She said it was... nice.
也许晚宴结束后...
Maybe after dinner we can...
我们在这里租一间房♥
...we can get a room here.
我已订了房♥间
I already did.
-你没有 -我有
- You didn't. - Yes, I did.
我曾在多个场合抽过大♥麻♥
...I did, on a handful of occasions, smoke marijuana.
加州 54张选举团选票
California, 54 electoral votes.
莫斯科时间六点钟俄军向车♥臣♥
At 0600 Moscow time, the Russians launched a massive artillery strike
首都格罗兹尼施以猛烈炮击
against Grozny, the capital of Chechnya.
炮弹含有实验性生化武器的神经性毒气
The shells contained an experimental chemical weapon, a nerve agent.
依图片所示 20分钟后毒气扩散
Saturation, you can see on the sat photos, took 20 minutes,
方圆12哩内的所有人都会...
after which every person inside a radius of 12 miles
欲救无从出现大脑麻♥痹♥的♥症状
was rendered helpless by symptoms approximating late- stage cerebral palsy. -老天 -死了多少人
- Oh, my God. - How many dead?
该有八成人
Best guess, 80%.
老尼发动历来最大型的生化战
Nemerov launched the biggest attack in the history of chemical warfare.
-谈对策吧 -最糟的是毫无对策
- Let's talk response. - The worst thing we can do is nothing.
若他得逞下次会是核战吧
If he gets away with chemical weapons, what's next? Biological, nuclear?
除了以毒攻毒还有什么法子
OK. Short of gassing the Kremlin, what's the strongest response?
-派出和平部队 -车♥臣♥没有主♥权♥
- We send in peacekeepers. - Chechnya's not sovereign.
他们想建立地位我们如其所愿
They requested recognition, so we give it. Not full diplomatic, provisional.
于是车♥臣♥要求协助我们就派军
Then the Chechens request assistance and we send in peacekeepers.
-怎样去那儿 -从土耳其飞过去
- How do you get them in there? - We fly them in from Turkey.
飞越美国领空
Over Armenian air space?
他们不会介意打俄♥国♥
To screw Russia? They won't complain.
动手吧还老尼一点颜色
Let's do it. Nemerov can choke on it.
比尔
Bill?
-雷博士 -是的局长
- Dr Ryan. - Yes, sir.
你有何高见
What do you think?
守旧派会建议
Conventional wisdom suggests
老尼沿用旧有方法老调重弹
that Nemerov is playing the traditional Russian role:
要有野心扩展势力威吓全球
Be aggressive, flex your muscles, dare the world to stop you.
-但老尼不吃这套 -他是强硬派
- But Nemerov isn't conventional. - He acts like a hardliner.
无意冒犯我不同意这看法
With respect, I don't think he is one.
他刚攻打别国首都所以你错了
He just gassed the capital of another country. With respect, you're wrong. 为何浪费时间
So what are we wasting our time for?
若不是他下令的呢
What if he didn't order the attack?
若不是他下令攻车♥臣♥呢
What if Nemerov didn't order the attack?
如果是掌权的上将在搞鬼呢
What if it was a... a rogue general?
或是党军不满赶不走市内的叛兵
Or a military unit frustrated they couldn't get the rebels out of the city? 你有实据支持此说还是在胡扯
Have you reason to believe he didn't order it, or are you just floating this? 你不能肯定
You don't know.
该是这样我敢说他没下令施袭
I don't think he did it, sir. I would bet he didn't do it.
请高级官员多留一会儿
Will senior staff remain behind for a few minutes, please? 俄♥罗♥斯♥新任总统尼艾历... Russia's newly-installed president, Alexander Nemerov,
刚开始发表演说以下是直播
has just begun to address the state. We join him in progress. 十年来我们一直对抗...
For ten years now, we have contended...
麻烦你开大声点
Excuse me. Could you turn that up?
伤害无辜的俄♥罗♥斯♥百姓
...toward innocent Russian citizens.
终于...
Finally...
每一个国家都有权自卫
...every nation has a right to defend itself.
这种恐怖活动必须被遏止
This terrorism must end.
轰炸车♥臣♥...是我的决定
The bombing of Chechnya... was my decision.
做得好醒目仔
Nice going, ace.
是谁做的
Who did it?
皮上将苗上将共♥产♥老头不悦
General Pildysh, General Mitkin. Unhappy old Communists. 混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
-解除其军职 -我会亲自杀他们
- Relieve them of command. - I will shoot them myself.
使他们消失就是
Just disappear them.
处决他们会显得我不是大权在握
Their execution would tell the world I didn't have control. 现在表现内疚比表现无能为佳
These days, better to appear guilty than impotent.
我们的俄♥国♥朋友受到影响吗
How is our Russian friend affected by this?
没有我仍然支持这个计划
I am not affected. I remain devoted to our little plan.
以你的收费我才不感到意外
At what you're charging us, I am not surprised.
-美♥国♥佬♥呢 -马先生相信我们
- And the American? - Mr Mason is a believer.
我已多存了一点钱进他的户口
I put a little extra in the escrow account for him.
-为什么 -他不会有太长的命
- Why? - He won't live long enough to get it.
-货呢 -一周前从海法寄出
- Where is the package? - It left Haifa a week ago.
早就说这些东西可以致命
I'm told these things can kill you.
但是事情有变
But so much has changed.
也许在新形势上该用...新方法
Perhaps the new situation suggests we consider... a different approach? 也许试着令俄♥罗♥斯♥融入欧洲
Maybe try to bring Russia more into Europe,
更接纳我们的想法
more into our way of thinking?
这个我们早已讨论过
We have discussed that, Monsieur Monceau,
而且你也同意不那么做
and with your concurrence, rejected it.
也许我们这次太鲁莽
Oh. Perhaps we were hasty.
-也许计划... -怎样
- Perhaps our plan is... - Is what?
进行得不顺利
Not perfectly conceived.
你疯了吗全世界的右翼组织...
Are you crazy? All over the world, right- wing parties,
民族主义者纳粹反犹太国家
nationalist movements, Nazis, Aryan Nations,
首次并肩合作
all working together for the first time.
这还不算顺利
Is that not perfect?
我尊重朋友们的意愿和判断。

相关文档
最新文档