塔台用语素材

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

塔台通话用语素材
一、天气:
有关能见度
1、DHL726, tower,RUNWAY02R weather now visibility 800m, RVR 600M, one aircraft has just overshot approach. Four aircraft are holding for weather improvement. Do you want to continue approaching?
DHL726,塔台,跑道02R现在的能见度800米,RVR600M,刚才有一架进近时已复飞,目前有四架飞机正在等待天气好转,你要继续进近吗?
2、DHL726,continue approach runway 02r,DA 74M,if no contact at minimum, execute standard missed approach procedure.
DHL726,可以继续进近跑道02R,决断高度74米,如果决断高度前不能目视跑道,执行标准复飞程序。

3、Weather is below (above\marginal) minimum.
天气低于(高于、边缘)标准。

4、One aircraft has landed and reported cloud base 80m, visibility 1km. What is your intention?
一架飞机降落并报告,云高80米,能见度1公里,你的意图是什么?
5、The weather is still below minimum standard, we suggest you continue holding.
天气仍然是低于标准,我们建议你继续等待。

有关雷雨
1、Expect departure/landing limits within one hour due to weather.
预期在一小时内限制起飞/降落,因天气。

2、Thunderstorm is moving from the southeast to the northwest of the field. 有雷雨正从机场东南向西北方向移动。

3、It is raining heavily and VIS temporarily reduce rapidly, pay attention the minimum ,DA 74M.
雨很大, 能见度短时迅速下降,注意仪表标准,决断高度74米。

4、One aircraft has just landed and reported strong wind shear on approach, please take caution.
一架飞机刚降落并报告,在进近过程中有强烈的风切变,请注意。

5、Thunderstorms are just covering the final, I suggest you make a missed approach and hold for weather improvement.
雷雨正压着五边,建议你复飞等候天气好转。

6、Caution the thunderstorm on the upwind, if you want to execute a missed approach.
如果要复飞,请注意一边的雷雨。

7、由于雷雨或其他问题造成延误的通报(Delay advise due to thunderstorm or other reasons)
All stations, attention please, the weather officer told us that the thunderstorm will last for about an hour
/ the ground service company told us that it may take an hour to clear the runway / handle the problem.
Be patient and I will keep you advised of any further information.
8、当一边天气有可能影响航空器出航时,指挥航空器进跑道看天气以确定能否出航(Clear aircraft to enter runway to see if the weather condition is suitable for departure)
C: CSN3103, lineup runway 02L, scan the upwind for weather to find out if you could make a normal departure, if not / negative vacate runway via taxiway A9
C: CSN3103, could you climb to *** meters before first turn
C: CSN3103, because of the obstacles on the vicinity of our airport, you must climb to *** meters before first turn , if not possible / negative , vacate runway to wait for the weather becoming better
9、We have just been struck by lightning.
我们刚才被闪电击中。

10、The thunderstorm is moving to the northeast (northeastward).
雷雨正向东北移动。

11、The CB is developing (dissolving) rapidly.
浓积云正在迅速发展(消散)。

12、The intensity of the thunderstorm is not so severe. (gradually decreases). 雷雨不太强。

(逐渐减弱)
13、The thunderstorm will be over about 10 minutes later.
10分钟后雷雨将过去。

14、Frontal thunderstorm over the field, up and down drafts up to 40 knots. 锋面雷雨过境,上升下降气流达40海里每秒。

15、Thunderstorm on the northwest side of the airport, advise you to maintain VMC avoiding them.
雷雨在机场西北方向,通知你,保持能见避开它们。

16、How (What) is the intensity of the thunderstorm?
雷雨的强度怎么样?
有关风
1、Crosswind (Cross wind from the right) 15m/s,check your standard please. 侧风(右侧风)15m/s,请检查你的侧风标准。

2、Wind variable 5 knots (Wind 130 degree 15knots steady).
风向不定5哩(130度风15哩稳定)。

3、One aircraft has just landed and reported strong wind shear on approach, please take caution.
一架飞机刚降落并报告,在进近过程中有强烈的风切变,请注意。

4、About 3 minutes ago one B747 reported turbulence on short final.
3分钟前一架飞机报告,在短五边有颠簸。

5、One aircraft has just overshot reported severe windshear on short final,
I suggest you stop approach and hold for amoment.
刚刚有一个飞机复飞,报告在短五边有强的风切变,建议你终止进近等待一下。

6、Cross wind from your left (right), 20 knots, land with caution (care). 左右侧风20哩,着陆注意。

7、surface wind 120 degrees average 20 knots, maximum 35 knots (occasional 30 knots\on a momentary 35 knots).
地面风120度,平均20节,最大35节(偶尔35节、瞬时35节)。

8、Variable wind at 8 knots.
风向不定8节。

9、Downwind 4-5m/s,land with caution.
顺风4-5米秒,着陆注意。

天气变化趋势
1、weather deterioration, visibility 900m in fog.
天气变坏,能见度900米,有雾。

2、Trend improving.
趋势好转。

3、Weather no significant change for the next two hours.
下两个小时天气无重要变化。

4、Visibility temporarily down to half a mile reason fog.
能见度暂时降到半海里,因雾。

5、Ceiling expected to remain between 500 and 800 feet, improving slowly. 云高预期维持在500-800英尺,好转较慢。

6、Thunderstorm move rapidly from east to west, will reach Guangzhou airport in 30 minutes.
雷雨从东向西迅速移动,30分钟后到达广州机场。

7、Weather is deteriorating rapidly.
天气迅速变坏。

8、Weather improvement forecast for the next two hours.
下两小时天气预报好转。

9、No change in weather expected for your arrival.
预期在你们到达时天气无变化。

10、Fog dispersal in progress (Fog is lifting\ Fog is dispersing\dissipating).
雾正在消散。

12、Local weather is improving, now VIS has increased to 2km and the ceiling about 150m.
本场天气正在转好,现在能见度已增至二公里,云高约150米。

13、No hazardous weather all around of the airport.
机场周围没有危险天气。

14、We’ll notify you as soon as the weather improvements.
天气一好转,我们将通知你。

15、We expect the weather improving within 15 minutes.
我们预期天气在15分钟内好转。

16、The weather is not likely to get better within an hour.
天气在这一小时内看来不会好转。

17、The weather is not going to improve.
天气不会好转。

备降场天气
1、Your alternate field is closed, what’s your intention?
你的备降机场关闭了,你的意图究竟是什么?
2、HKG weather now visibility 600M, ceiling is 250 feet.
香港天气现在能见度600m,云高250英里。

3、Have you got HKG latest weather? (Do you have HKG latest weather?) 你收到香港最近的天气吗?
4、Here’s HKG weather report at 0145, visibility 1 mile, wind 160 degrees 6 knots, scattered 4000 feet.
这是香港0145天气预报,能见度1海里,风向160度,6哩,裂云4000英尺。

5、Here’s ZGGG weather forecast, valid 0100 to 1300, wind 290 degrees 12 knots,vis 3000m,ceiling 8/8 stratus 200m.
这是广州的天气预报,有效时间0100-1300,风向290度,风速12哩,能见度3公里。

8份层云200米。

二、特请处置用语
起落架故障
1、We have undercarriage trouble, we would like to overshoot.
起落架故障,我们愿意复飞。

2、Do you intend to make another approach straight away (at once) or to hold somewhere?
你打算立即进近或到某个地方等待吗?
3、We have a full emergency now, we' re unable to lower (extend\put out) the nose wheel, we’d like to make a low pass so that you can check whether nose wheel is down.
我们现在十分危急,前轮放不下,我们打算低空飞越,以便你证实前轮放下。

4、Please make your low pass of R/W02L, over the runway.
请做02L号低空飞越跑道(通场)。

5、Ground observers reported, the nose wheel does not appear down.
地面机务观察报告,前轮没有放下。

8、Confirm you decide to make a touch and go, and attempt to jar the wheel down.
证实你决定做连续起飞,试图将轮子震动放下。

9、Take-off aborted, undercarriage fire, emergency evacuation passengers. 中断起飞,起落架起火,紧急疏散旅客。

10、What is your intention?
你打算怎么办?(你的意图是什么?)
11、Report your endurance please.
请告你的续航时间。

12、I intend to make a belly land. Request a foam carpet at the touchdown zone.
我准备做迫降,请求在着陆地带喷洒泡沫垫。

13、It’s going to take about 15 minutes to foam the runway, you’ll land on runway 02l.
喷洒泡沫跑道大约需要15分钟,你将在02l号跑道上降落。

14、R/W is being foamed .
跑道正喷洒泡沫。

15、 foam carpet should be ready in 5 minutes.
泡沫垫还需5分钟就准备好。

16、The foam carpet is 900m after the threshold, it is 15m wide and 800m long, report established on the localizer.
泡沫垫在跑道入口端以后900米,15米宽,800米长,对准航向时报告。

17、Confirm you have enough fuel to overshoot?
证实,你有足够油量复飞吗?
18、Sorry, The foam carpet aids (no foam spraying service) are unserviceable in the airport, request proceeding to your alternate aerodrome.
很遗憾,我们机场泡沫地毯设备(没有泡沫喷射设备)使用不了,请飞往备降机场。

19、Nose wheel still appears to be jammed, we’ll have to make an emergency landing on the grass runway.
前轮好像仍被卡死,我们将在草地跑道上做紧急着陆。

20、Cleared for emergency landing on the grass runway, by your pilot’s own discretion.
允许在草地跑道做紧急着陆,由机长自行决定。

21、You are cleared to land at pilot’s own discretion on the soft grass ground at east of the runway.
可以由机长自行决定在跑道东面柔软的草地降落。

22、Grass runway on the east side of the concrete runway.
草地跑道位于水泥跑道的东侧。

23、Cleared to land on the grass, it is paralleled to the active runway to the east.
可以在草地降落,它平行于使用跑道的东面。

24、Do you want to land on the concrete runway or on the grass runway? 你需要在水泥跑道上降落还是在草地跑道降落?
25、Emergency services have been already arranged and tug will be ready to tow your aircraft to apron.
明白,紧急设备已安排。

拖车将准备将你的飞机拖到停机坪。

26、Ground observers reported that undercarriage appeared to be down and in place.
起落架已放下在正常位置。

27、Have a thorough check before landing.
着落前请彻底地检查一下。

28、Switch off your engine and park on the runway, we will send a tractor to pull (tow) you back.
关车,停在跑道上,我们将派一辆牵引车拖你回来。

证实空中紧急情况
1、Do you declare emergency? I can not quite follow you, calm down and report your trouble. (what has occurred?)
你是否报告紧急情况?我不太明白你的意思,镇静并报告你的问题。

(发生了什么事?)
2、Calm down, please say again your trouble slowly and use simple words. 镇静,请慢点、用简单词句报告你的问题。

3、Can you manage your aircraft all right at present? What damage do you sustain (have)?
现在你能正常操纵飞机吗?飞机损伤程度如何?
4、Understand, you’re in a terrible state (in a difficult condition),emergency service will be ready for you on your arrival as soon as possible. 明白了,你的处境(情况)很糟糕(困难),地面应急服务会尽快准备。

鸟击
1、Flocks of crows last reported over the up-wind end of the runway .
通知你,据最后的报告跑道头顶端有乌鸦群。

2、Please keep a sharp look-out to avoid bird strike (collision).
请密切注意避免鸟击。

3、A seagull hit the right wing tip, leading edge flap sustained minor damage.
右翼尖与一只海鸥相撞,前缘襟翼受到轻微损伤。

4、We collided with a giant vulture head on, it came through the right wind-creen, the co-pilot was fatally (seriously) wounded.
我们与一只大鹫迎面相撞,右风挡玻璃被击穿,副驾驶受重伤。

操纵系统故障
1、We have trouble with elevator control, it is fluttering (sharking) slightly, we’re to keep higher approach speed on final.
升降舵操纵系统故障,轻微抖动,我们在五边保持稍大进场速度。

2、The A/C is rolling right and left up to 20 degrees. Something wrong with the rudder system.
飞机左右摇晃20度,方向舵系统发生故障。

3、Cleared to land with higher approach speed, be sure not to land beyond the touch-down zone.
可以用稍大进场速度,注意落地时不要超出规定接地地带。

4、The aircraft is under control now.
飞机现已恢复操纵。

5、Reverse thrust air braking are failure.
反喷和减速板故障。

漏油/液压系统
1、A minor hydraulic leak detected, we are unable to stop the leak but it is not very serious.
查明液压系统轻度漏油,无法停止漏油,但情况并不严重。

2、We suffered total loss of hydraulic fluid.
液压油完全流失。

3、No hydraulic pressure, emergency lowering of landing gear by manual gear extension procedure.
无液压,按手放起落架程序紧急放下起落架。

4、Hydraulic system failure, hydraulic braking impossible after landing. 液压系统失效,降落后无法使用液压刹车。

5、We are going to apply (use) pneumatic brakes.
我们打算用气压刹车。

6、How is your hydraulic system?
你的液压系统怎么样?
7、Hydraulic system still leak, we’ll be able to manage (steer) it to DACCA. 液压系统仍漏油,但能够操纵它到达卡。

8、Hydraulic pressure has dropped to zero due to line leaking.
液压力下降至零因漏油。

9、Do you want (require) the fire service assistance?
你需要消防服务协助吗?
10、Airport fire-fighting service has been alerted (informed). They would be at the runway on your arrival.
机场救火服务已通知待命,他们将在跑道边等待你们到达。

11、Emergency equipment have been notified.
紧急设备已通知。

62、We have found explosions on board.
我们在机上发现有爆炸物。

发动机故障
1、Engine starter trouble (failure).
发动机启动机故障。

65、Auto pilot has got some trouble now by manual handling control.
自动驾驶仪故障,改手操纵。

66、Generator out of operation due to short circuit.
发电机不工作因短路。

67、Radar display defect failure.
雷达显示不好。

71、Do you require any assistance on arrival?
到达时你需要任何帮助吗?
Fire warning (fire alarm)
火警
1、Dense smoke spread all over the cabin.
浓烟蔓延整个客舱。

2、No 1 engine on fire.
一发着火。

3、No 2 engine trailing smoke.
二发冒烟。

4、Abnormal combustion in No 1.
一发燃烧不正常,可能油泵有故障。

5、Fire broke out in the right engine after airborne.
飞机起飞后右发着火。

6、Dense smoke coming out of No 4 engine cowling (engine nacelle), fire suspected.
第四号发动机整流罩冒浓烟,可能着火。

7、Fire detected in rear baggage hold (in rear cabin).
后行李舱(后客舱)着火。

8、Fire has been put out (has been extinguished) by cabin staff.
火已被机舱人员扑灭。

9、Fire under control now, smoke steady dispersing.
现在火已控制住,浓烟已消散。

三、跑道使用
1、停在东坪的航空器请求使用东跑道起飞。

East runway is not approved for departure, because of the runways operation mode .
不同意用东跑道起飞,因为跑道的运行模式。

2、因某原因要求航空器不使用全跑道起飞
CSN3103 , can you accept a shorten runway for departure / intersection departure and line up via taxiway A9.
3、指挥使用非全跑道起飞的航空器进跑道并通告可用起飞滑跑距离
CSN3103 ,Baiyun tower ,line up runway 02L via taxiway F9 , and the TORA(take-off run available) will be 3400 meters .
4、更换跑道,指挥在原跑道头等待的航空器滑行到新使用跑道(
CSN3103, because the surface wind direction has changed, we decide to change the runway, (follow the preceding aircraft ) enter the runway02L and vacate via taxiway F5 , then proceed to the holding point of runway 20R
5、跑道入口内移的通报( Advise of threshold displace)
All stations attention please, because the pavement is broken, the threshold of runway 02R displace 100 meters inward from the end of runway
6、航空器接地后。

Take the next convenient exit to vacate, report runway vacated.
前面(合适的)道口脱离,脱离后报告。

Expedited vacate runway, traffic on final.
尽早(快)脱离。

四、滑行
1、申请滑行,同意其请求或通告等待原因(Approve to taxi or inform it reasons of being delayed)
CSN3103, Baiyun ground , standby ,due to departure sequence.
CSN3103 , taxi slowly and follow the Boeing 737 taxing from right to left on the taxiway D, to the holding point of runway 02l , you are No 2 .
CSN3103 , taxi follow the preceding Boeing 737 to the holding point of runway 20R .
CSN3103, Baiyun ground, standby, you are No 2, expect follow the Boeing 737 taxiing out from your left.
Standby for taxi, we have just been informed that you will be delayed due
to temporarily flow control. I will keep you advised of any further information.
2、航空器在滑行道上发生故障的处理(Handling of aircraft being stuck on the taxiway)
P: Baiyun ground, CSN3103, we are stuck on the taxiway due to some technical problems, we have to go back to the parking stand
C: CSN3103, Baiyun ground, can you taxi on your own power from present position to the parking stand
P: Negative / affirm
C: roger, standby, I will send out a tug for you / I will send out a follow-me car for you
3、等待滑行
C: CSN3103, hold position, give way to the landing traffic
4、航空器滑错路线的处理(Handling when aircraft takes the wrong taxiway) C: CSN3103, hold position, you are taking the wrong taxiway, turn left from present position and taxi back to taxiway **
5、提醒滑行航空器注意滑行路线上/附近可能影响滑行的因素(Advise aircraft the elements which may affect taxi on / close to the taxiway)
C: CSN3103, taxi slowly, caution the ground work in progress to the left of the taxiway
/ the obstacles to the left of the taxiway
/ the rubbishes on the taxiway
C: CSN3103, taxi standby, it seems that the chocks have not been removed / there are some rubbish on the taxiway ahead of you
/ the ground service personnel have not leaved
6、要求滑行中的航空器避让其他航空器(Request the taxiing aircraft to give way to other aircrafts)
C: CSN3103 , hold position before turn onto the main taxiway to give way to the A320 passing from left to right
7、对超大型航空器的滑行指挥(Taxi direction of super air bus)
C: CSN3103 , taxi slowly , and pay attention to the guidance of the marshaller .
五、其他
1、通告进近航空器五边上有烟花燃放(Inform the approaching aircraft of fireworks on final)
C: CSN3103, I see some fireworks on the short final, make a missed approach if it has any affection on you
2、导航设备不正常工作的通告(Advise of malfunction of navigation aids) C: All stations ,the HIRL (high intensity runway light system) / approach light system / sequence flash light / VASIS /PAPI is out of service
3、航空器报告ILS系统工作不稳定时向其解释(Explanation while aircraft reports that the ILS is unstable)
P: Baiyun tower, CSN3103, the localizer / glide path indication is not stable C: CSN3103, Baiyun tower, there is one Boing 777 taking off / holding short of the runway, it may affect the indication, I will check with the relative department if the equipments working properly
5停桥的航空器由于APU故障,请求原地启动一发后推出。

Standby, you have to get the permission of ground handling , please contact 131.5
稍等,必须征得外场同意后才能在原地开车请联系131.5。

8地面航空器推出开车时,机务没有按规定将航空器推到相应的位置,航空器开好车请求滑出。

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OF TAXING OUT VIA **?
沿着**滑行道滑出有没有问题?
7地面航空器推出后报告飞机有故障(信息),需要检查。

Please tow back to your parking bay, due the taxiway is blocked。

因为堵塞了滑行道,请(叫拖车)拖回停机位检查。

11因本场或航路上有专机活动,或者有其他不能告知的原因,需要地面航空器等待避让时。

Please hold on the ground,{EXPECT TIME} ,due to technical reason。

因为技术原因,请在地面等待(预计时间)。

相关文档
最新文档