《密室逃生(2019)》电影完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。


Fuck!
好的这里有十个数字四个空
Okay, I've got ten numbers, four spots.
我需要一个四位的密♥码♥
I need a four-digit code.
不别别别
No, no, no.
狗♥日♥的♥ 又怎么了
Shit! What now?

Shit.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
线索
Clues.
操好的好的
Shit. Okay.
没什么卵用
That's nothing.
跟随光明去往绿茵
"Follow the light to greener pastures."
什么意思这他妈又是什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
光什么光
Light? What light?
光跟随光
Light. Follow the light.
绿色绿色的书对
Green. Green book, yeah.
绿茵好吧就是这个
Greener pastures. Okay. Yeah, all right.
历史洪流中众生死去
"At any point in history, to watch another die,
时间之谜明了唯汝善终
unveils time's great mystery, while leaving you alive."时间时间跟什么钟有关
Time. Time. Some kind of clock.

Shit.
哪来的钟
Where's the clock?
他妈的没看见有钟啊
I don't see a goddamn clock!
众生死去噢我知道了没错
"To watch another person die." Yeah. Okay, yeah.

Oh, shit!
好了他们指着什么让我找找
Okay. They're pointing! Let's see.
和时间有关是时钟上的指针对吧
It's time. It's hands on a clock. Yeah.
这个是四点四点钟
That one's four! Four o'clock!

Eight.

Six!
二就是这些数字了这就是密♥码♥ Two! That's the number, that's the code!
好了四在哪呢操快点啊
Okay. Where's the four? Shit. Come on.
好了好了对了没错了
All right. Okay. Yeah, good.
快啊快啊八
Come on, come on! Eight!

Six.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
在哪呢六六
Where's the...? Six, six, six!
天啊
Oh, God!
二二好了快开啊
Two, two! Yeah. Okay. Come on.
快啊
Come on.
开啊为什么没开啊
Come on! Why isn't it working?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shit.
开啊
Come on.
开给我开门啊开门啊
Open! Come on, open!
操没路能出去
Oh, God, there's no way out!
放我出去吧
Please get me out!
操不要
Shit! No!
不要啊
No!
密室逃脱
芝加哥伊利诺伊州
有人听说过
Has anyone ever heard the saying,
越盯着壶水越不开吗
"A watched pot never boils"?
其实从量子学上讲兴许也不无道理
Well, on a quantum scale, that may actually be true.有人知道什么叫做量子芝诺效应吗
Does anyone know what the quantum Zeno effect is?哇没人知道吗
Wow, guys, not all at once now.
你正在观察时系统不会发生变化
其实这可能是量子物理学上
Well, it may well be
最古怪的现象之一了
one of the oddest things in quantum physics.
简单来说就是观察使运动停止
Simply put, observation stops movement.
在你观察微粒的时候他们不会发生改变
Atoms won't change while you watch them.
好了就到这里了
All right, that's all the time we have.
祝你们假日愉快节后再见
Have a good holiday. See you after the break.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
佐伊我能和你谈谈吗
Zoey, can I talk to you for a minute?
我读了你关于芝诺效应的论文
I read your paper on the quantum Zeno effect.
你想要被关注
So, you want to be heard.
你想要分享知识
You want to share what you know,
但又不想离开宿舍走出舒适圈吗
but only in the safety of your own dorm room?
我会努力多跟人沟通的
I'll try and speak up more.
你可能觉得应该减少你人生的变量
It might seem like reducing the number of variables
去控制最后得出的结果
in your life will control the outcome,
但人生可不是什么科学实验
but life isn't a science experiment.
你不能永远保持在自己的世界里
You can't contain your world forever.
放假的时候去试试
Try doing one thing
做一件自己不太敢做的事情好吗
that scares you over break, okay?
好的
Okay.
J.W的车位
雷我是杰森听着
Ray, it's Jason. Listen.
你想在退休之前买♥♥一条船对吗You want to buy a boat by retirement, right?
那就持续关注着低贝塔系数的股票
Well, keep focusing on these low-beta stocks,
很快你就有一艘有桨的划艇了
and it's going to be a rowboat with rented oars.
截止到第一季度
By the end of the first quarter,
股市将会回升百分之十
the market's going to see a 10-percent return,
到时你已经在船上赚到百分之三十了
while you'll be sailing away with 30.
嘿你不会后悔的
Hey, you won't regret it.
你肯定觉得我是炒股界的宫城先生吧查理
I must be like the Mr. Miyagi of trading to you, Charlie.宫啥先生
"Mr...?"
天爷啊小子你哪年生的啊
Jesus Christ, kid, what year were you born?
他是个很睿智的日本老头
He's this wise, old Japanese man
他教一个小孩空手道然后去打败其他小孩
who taught a kid karate so he could beat up other kids.阿克曼先生在一号♥线上等你
Mr. Ackerman for you on line one.
赌一百块有人要送我礼物了
100 bucks says I'm getting a gift.
恭喜你啊阿克曼先生你在庆祝吗Congratulations, Mr. Ackerman. Are you celebrating?噢谢谢谢谢你阿克曼先生
Well, thank you. Thank you, Mr. Ackerman.
不不不我可不能收礼
No. No, no, no, I couldn't accept a gift.
私人飞机去大溪地吗
A private jet. To Tahiti?

Wow.
你家在那
Your home there. Uh-huh.
快去下载电影
《空手道少年》
小屁孩
这个听起来是个很棒的假期啊
Now, that sounds like a hell of a weekend.
如果可以用筷子夹住苍蝇
Man who catch fly with chopstick...
就没什么别的能难住你了
accomplish anything.
你肯定是新手光环吧
You, beginner luck.
上蜡脱蜡
Wax on, wax off.
嘿盖瑞我呃
Hey, Gary. I, uh...
我听说
I heard there was...
前台收银有个岗空出来了
an opening up front at checkout.
我很想加薪
I could use the bump.
我正在努力搬出我妈家
I'm trying to move out of my mom's.
最近她风格有点抽筋
It's starting to cramp her style.
听着我体谅你小子
Look, I feel for you, kid.
我真的很理解你知道的
I really do. You know, I do.
只不过你去前台会有损我们的生意
It's just putting you out front would be bad for business.
好吧
Yeah.
反正我也不是干顾客服务的料
Yeah, I'm not cut out for customer service shit anyhow, so...本
Ben
你得找个更健康的排解方式
you've got to find healthier ways to unwind.
出去溜溜交交朋友
Go outside, make a friend.
-我不是有意-没事抱歉
- I didn't mean to... - It's fine, it's fine. Sorry.
好的谢了盖瑞
Yeah. Thanks, Gary.
快递员给你送来了这个
A messenger dropped this off for you.
是阿克曼先生送的
It's from Mr. Ackerman.
可不是吗
Of course it is.
最好是辆特斯拉的钥匙
This better be keys to a Tesla.
打破陈规思维无限
"For always thinking outside the box."
看起来阿克曼先生已经
Well, it seems like Mr. Ackerman has graduated
把兴趣从单一麦芽威士忌转到打不开的盒子上了
from sending single malts to boxes that don't open.
是啊富人都怪怪的
Yeah. Rich people are weird.
钱虽买♥♥不来幸福
Money can't buy you happiness.
但最好自己的痛苦自己花钱解决查理
You better afford your own brand of misery, Charlie.
-感恩节快乐-随你吧我明天还会来的
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Whatever. I'll be in tomorrow.
♪听说睡着和死亡是兄弟♪
♪They say sleep Is the cousin of death ♪
嘿现在还来得及
Hey, offer still stands.
你真的不想
Are you sure you don't want to come
来我家过感恩节吗
to my family's for Thanksgiving?
谢谢你但是你知道的
Thank you, but, you know,
我受不了那种一大家子人围着吃饭的气氛
big family dinners aren't really my thing.
行吧
Okay.
你知道吗能有点属于自己的时间我还挺激动的
You know, I'm really psyched about having time to myself.
我早就想尝试那个
I've been wanting to take a stab
立方体猜想了
at one of those cuboid conjectures for, like, forever.
真的超酷的
It's really cool, actually.
它表示三个单一变量多项式的不可约性
They claim irreducibility of three univariate polynomials
如果这个猜想是真的的话
with integer coefficients and if that is true,
那么欧拉的完美立方体理论就不成立了
then Euler's concept of a perfect box can't exist.
长方体所有边是整数,所有面的对角线也是整数,这样的长方体称为欧拉砖。

如果欧拉砖的体对角线也是整数,就是完美立方体。

超棒
Wow.
你知道吗有时候我怀疑是不是你知道我不会去问度娘
You know, sometimes I wonder if you just make up words
你就编出这些东西来唬弄我
because you know I won't Google them.
别再来了
Not again.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我要走了
Well, I'm out of here.
好的
Okay.
嘿这是给你的
Hey, this is for you.
你的教授给的
It's from your professor.
-好的-等下
- Oh. - Wait.
你们俩不会有一腿吧
You guys aren't doing it, are you?
什么没有
What? No.
那么你就好好玩你的
Well, have fun playing with your...
盒子吧
box.
box亦有女性生殖器的意思
再见艾莉森
Bye, Allison.
拜拜
Bye.
开启新世界
"Open new doors."
逃离的机会
"A chance to escape."
要记得解谜盒很靠直觉
Remember, the puzzle box is intuitive.
不能强迫
You don't want to force it.
噼啪噼啪然后
Snap, crackle, and...
我恨你
I hate you.
我初二数学都没及格竟然给我解这个
Give this to the guy that failed eighth grade math.
想的真美啊盖瑞
Great idea, Gary.
这真是太浪费时
This is the biggest waste of...
以此米诺斯密室逃脱入场凭证
"This serves as an entry voucher for Minos Escape Rooms."首位逃离沉浸式房♥间的玩家
"Be the first to escape our most immersive rooms yet
可以获得一万美元
and win $10,000."
请尽快于官网回复
"RSVP at ."

Hi.
这就是那个什么米诺斯楼吗
This is the Minos building?
-应该是吧-谢了
- I think so. - Thanks.
是啊吸烟有害健康我知道
Yeah, it's going to kill me, I know.
你好
Hi.
我是来玩密室逃脱的
Yeah. I'm here for the escape room.
请出示身份证
ID please.
谢谢
Thanks.
能这么做的男人一般都要先请我吃晚饭
Most guys buy me dinner first.
请您上交手♥机♥
I need to collect your phone.
真的吗为什么
Really? Why?
我们这不允许解谜的时候拍照发微博
You can't be Twittering pictures of the puzzles.
-好吧-三楼
- Okay. - Third floor.
好的谢谢
Okay, thanks.
谢谢你的服役
Thank you for your service.
等一下等一下
Hold the door, please.
我总是会再偷带一个手♥机♥进来
I always sneak in a second one.
等候室实在太无聊了
The waiting rooms can get so boring.
太棒了
Yes!
请先就坐很快会有人陪同
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.好的谢谢
Okay, thanks.
非常有礼貌啊是吧
Quite the welcome wagon, isn't she?
超友好的
Super friendly. Heh.
-嘿我是迈克尔叫我迈克-我是阿曼达
- Hey, Michael. Mike. - Amanda.
-你叫阿曼达吗-是啊
- Your name's Amanda? - Yeah.
-太有趣了吧-怎么了
- Isn't that funny? - What?
我家养了只狗就叫阿曼达
I had a family dog growing up named Amanda.
她超可爱是哈士奇和科利牧羊犬的混血
She was a cute, little husky-collie.
两只眼睛还不是一个颜色
Two different colored eyes, actually.
很独特的真的
It was very unique. Yeah.
挺酷的
Cool.
是啊她很酷不过后来她死了
Yeah, she was cool. Yeah, and then she died.
你也知道狗活不久
You know, dogs die.
搭便车时出了事故
Hitchhiking accident.
那你还能玩游戏吗
Can you still play video games?
不不行了真可惜
No. No, man. Unfortunately I can't,
我只能和成年女性做♥爱♥来打发时间so I just have sex with adult women to fill the time.
-好吧-没错
- Okay. - Yeah.
不好意思你好啊
Sorry. Hi.
-你好-我们是不是认识
- Hi. - Do I know you?
不应该不认识吧
No, I don't think so.
是吗我看你很眼熟
Really? You look really familiar to me.
你是不是上过电视啊
You're not on TV or something, are you?
好吧这下可有得受了你们好
Well, this is going to suck. Hi.
你好
Hey.
要签到吗
Sign-in sheet?
噢别担心她挺忙的
Yeah, don't bother. She's preoccupied.
你好啊我是迈克
How are you doing? Mike.
-我是本-本啊
- Ben. - Ben.
我猜你也收到了个盒子是吧
I'm guessing you got a box too, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你花了很久打开吗
Did it take you long to open it?
五人被活活烧死
不算很久
It didn't take me too long.
是啊我们都收到了盒子
Yeah, we all got boxes.
打开它还不算难
Opening it was the easy part.
你们看了官网吗
So, the website for this place made the games
看起来挺有趣的对吧
look pretty fun, huh?
是啊看起来很像真实的电子游戏
Yeah. They're basically like real-life video games.
-是吗-那么说
- Really? - So, you've done
你以前玩过这种的吗
one of these before.
我玩过93个房♥间了都是大房♥间I've done 93 rooms. Yeah, all the big ones.
避难屋啊谜团室啊地下室啊什么的
Panic Room, Enigma, Basement...
越狱啊突入啊密室啊当然还有解锁的Breakout, Break In, Lock In. Lock Down, of course.
还有地堡有一战主题二战主题
And bunkers World War One, World War Two...
冷战啊波尔布特的复仇啊
Cold War, Pol Pot's Revenge.
那你们呢
What about you guys?
你肯定很擅长这些对吧
You must be really good at these, huh?
是啊挺会玩的
Yeah. I'm pretty good.
这可不酷
It's not cool.
是啊你知道吗我的侄子和你一模一样
Yeah. You know, my nephew's like you.
他很迷这些
He's completely obsessed. He burns through
他把零用钱都花在在密室逃脱上了
all of his allowance money on escape rooms.
我就是因为他才来的他帮我报的名
He's the reason why I'm here. He signed me up.
好像这个密室在一些聊天室里
And apparently this room was rated
被评为最顶级的密室逃脱
one of the top in the country on some chat room.
没错
Yeah.
我的怪胎富豪客户把这个当礼物送我了
My weirdo rich client gave this to me as a gift.
有点强制的意思
It felt mandatory.
是啊花钱让人把自己锁在一个房♥间里Yeah, paying people to lock me in a room
看起来对我不怎么有吸引力啊
never seemed too appealing to me.
怎么了什么改变了你的想法
Yeah? What changed your mind?
-哈哈一万美元啊-我也这么想
- Ha, ha. Uh...$10,000. - Yeah, me too.
要我说这可算是一大笔钱了
That is a big chunk of change in my book, you know?从之前受伤以后
Yeah. I've been driving an 18-wheeler
我就一直在开大货车
since I had this injury a while back,
我最近读到有种可以自动驾驶的汽车
and I've been reading about these self-driving cars.听说卡车运输行业
And I heard that the trucking industry's
将会第一批试水自动驾驶技术
going to be the first one to get automated,
在那些机器人取代我之前
so I'm trying to just squirrel away a few nuts
我要努力多攒点钱
before the robots come to get me.
-这可真扫兴啊兄弟-这就是我的生活
- That was a real buzzkill, man. - It's just my life.
这种事真的难以置信居然会给现金做奖金
This one's got to be really insane for there to be a cash prize.网上说目前还没有人成功逃出来过
The website said no one's been able to escape it yet.
如果我们做到了我们可是要出名了
If we're able to do that, we're going to have
你们根本想象不到
so much street cred. You have no idea.
有什么规则或者限制吗之类的
Are there rules and regulations? What?
你只需要在时间结束前逃出去
You just have to escape before the clock runs out.
如果没逃出去呢会怎么样
Well, what happens if you don't?
工作人员会进来
Some guy comes in through the door
向你解释你没注意到的线索
and explains all the clues you missed.
让你看起来像一个蠢蛋
He makes you feel like a total idiot.
游戏什么时候开始
When does the game start?
我们要等游戏大♥师♥来
We are waiting for the Games Master
他会给我们讲一下背景故事
to come in to give us the story
然后带我们去密室
and take us to the escape room.
比如说僵尸大灾变要来了
Like, it's a zombie apocalypse and we have to find
我们要在被生吞活剥之前找到解药
the cure before we get eaten alive.
我喜欢这个听起来挺有意思的
I like that one. That one sounds good.
趁这个游戏大♥师♥还在找车位
While the Games Master is looking for a parking spot,
我要去抽根烟
I'm going to go smoke a cigarette.
操呃
Shit. Um...
门把手掉下来了
Hey, the doorknob came off.
-什么你弄坏了它吗-当然了
- What, you broke it? - Of course he did.
我没弄坏它是它自己坏掉的
I didn't break it, it broke.
你也是这么粗鲁的打开自家房♥子的门吗
Is that how you open a door in your house?
这样不对别这么粗鲁
No. Well, don't be so rough with it.
好吧打扰一下小姐女士
Well, excuse me, miss. Ma'am.
天啊这棒极了
Oh, my God, this is awesome.
你们听我说我觉得这就是那个密室
You guys, you guys, I think this is the escape room.
什么
What?
等等你说什么
Wait, what?
好吧这想是烤箱的刻度盘也就是说
Okay, it looks like an oven dial, which means
这应该是一个密♥码♥锁
it's probably a combination lock.
好了所有人搜一下这个房♥间
All right, everyone search the room.
等等现在就开始了吗
Wait, wait. It's starting right now?
是的
Yes. Oh!
那我们要找什么东西呢
What are we looking for here, bud?
任何看起来像是拼图或者密♥码♥的东西Anything that looks like a puzzle or a code.
数字很重要可能在任何地方任何东西上
Numbers are very important. It could be anything, anywhere.或许在这下面
Maybe under here.
你要我继续拿着把手吗还是说
Do you want me to hold on to this or is it...?
对拿着门把手吧兄弟
Yeah, just hold your knob there, guy.
挺好的很有意思
Great. Very funny. Yeah.
我们知道你有一个选择
烤肉月刊《焦痕》余无坦医生
嘿大伙
Hey, guys.
这些东西都是寄给同一个人的
these are all addressed
叫余无坦医生
to the same guy, this Dr. Wootan Yu.
这应该是一条线索吧
I mean, that's got to be a clue, right?
也许这就是背景故事
Maybe that's the story.
也许他是个邪恶的科学家
Maybe he's like an evil scientist
在他把我们缝合成
and we have to escape his lab
什么医学大怪兽之前
before he sews us all together
我们要从他的实验室中逃走
into some sort of medical abomination.
你是说他的邪恶实验室有等候室
So, his evil lab has a waiting room?
-是吧-不可能是
- Yeah. - No.
操蛋的糟了
Shit. Shit, shit.
大家伙快看我找到了一个星形螺丝刀Guys, look, look. I found a star-head screwdriver.这一定有点用吧是吗
That's got to be something, right?
太好了那我们要寻找螺丝吗
Great. So, we're looking for screws?
差不多吧这又不是锤子
Well, this isn't a hammer.
-那是星形的螺丝刀吗-是吧应该是
- That's a star-head, right? - I think so. Yeah.
书名叫《华氏451》
That's Fahrenheit 451.
好吧看起来她找到了点线索
All right, she's got something.
-什么声音-我不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
那有用吗
Did that do anything?
好吧
Okay.
-好吧那还挺酷的-没错
- All right, now that's pretty cool. - Yeah.
有人带防晒霜了吗
Anybody got suntan lotion?
你刚才做了什么
What did you just do?
我只是觉得那本书给出了烤箱刻度盘的密♥码♥
I just thought the book was the code for the oven dial.
能关了它吗
Turn it off, please.
这东西可真会制热啊
Wow, it's really throwing off some heat.
是啊有点暖和
Yeah, it's warm.
确实挺热的
It's kicking some heat.
那是什么巨大的烤箱制热♥线♥圈吗
What are those, giant oven coils?
-快关了它-对不起它卡住了
- Turn it off. - I'm sorry. It's stuck.
我弄不动它
I can't move it.
操这可太热了
Shit. This is crazy hot.
-能关了它吗-糟了这样吧
- Can you shut it off? - Shit. Okay.
别再碰如何东西了好吗
Don't touch anything else, okay?
嘿那个游戏男来一下
Hey, you, gamer boy, there.
我们应该做什么我们怎么才能逃出去
What do we do? How do we get out of here?
当卡关的时候你可以请求一个提示
When you're stuck, you can ask for a hint.
提示还能这么做吗好吧那就来吧
A hint? That's an option? Okay, great. Here we go.
对的但是如果我们自己解谜的话会更有意思的
Yeah, but it's way more fun if we do it ourselves.
说的对游戏男
Good one, gamer boy.
我有点想靠自己解谜
I kind of want to do it ourselves.
你好打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
-我们想要个提示可以吗-有人在吗
- We'd like our hint now, please. - Yeah, hello.
请入座很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
不是的打扰一下我们真的想问个提示求你了No, yeah, excuse me, we'd really like our hint, please.
请入座很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
-她之前也是这么说的-所以呢
- She said that last time. - So?
她用同样方式说的同样的断句同样的语气
She said it the exact same way. Same cadence, same tone.他们找的配音演员应该不是朱迪·丹奇吧
Well, the actors they hire aren't exactly Dame Judi Dench. 007系列的M女士
有人吗我喜欢朱迪·丹奇
Hello? Hello? I love Judi Dench.
我不觉得那个水晶球会有用兄弟
Yeah, I don't think the snow globe's going to help, man.朋友们这里有一个锁
Hey, guys, there's a lock over here.
对的锁在密室逃脱中是非常重要的成分
Yes. Locks are a super important part of escape rooms.
好吧
All right.
看起来我们需要一把小小的钥匙
Okay, it looks like we need a small key
才能去到隔板的另一边
to get to the other side of the partition.
那里可能有下一条线索
That's probably where the next clue is.
好吧我可就没什么用了
Well, I'm not going to be any help there
因为我总是找不到自己的钥匙
because I can never find my keys.
真好笑啊或者我们不能直接打破隔板吗Hilarious. Or we could just break it off.
这正好里就有一个灭火器
There's an extinguisher right here.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
不不不我们不应该借助外力
No, no. We shouldn't have to use force.
这条规则我忘记告诉你了我的错
That's actually the one rule I forgot to tell you. My bad.又弄坏了好吧
Good one. Great.
你可真擅长弄坏东西啊
You're really good at breaking stuff, huh?
这个是塑料做的
It's plastic.
什么声音
What was that?
和上次是同样的声音是吗
That's that same sound, right?
兄弟你刚刚做了什么
Man, what the hell did you just do?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥ 看起来跟真的一样
Oh, shit, that looks real.
他们只是想吓吓我们而已
They're just trying to give us a scare
算是一种沉浸式体验了
as part of the immersive experience.
你怎么什么都知道他们付你钱了吗
What the hell, are they paying you?
并没有我只是知道怎么玩的开心大概吧
No, I just know how to have fun, I guess.
热中风就是你所谓的玩开心吗
Heat stroke is your idea of fun?
越来越热了
It's getting warm.
没那么糟的把外套脱了吧
Hey, it's not that bad. Just take off your jacket.
没有人觉得这一切都有问题吗
Hey, does anyone else have a problem with this?
嘿大家我觉得我找到了钥匙
Hey, guys, I think I've got the key.
等等等一下听我说
Whoa, hey, there. Listen, short stuff...
在你让这地方更热前
let's talk about this
让我们好好谈谈
before you bring tiki torches out of the walls, okay?
等一下她拿到了钥匙
Hold on now. She's got a key.
为什么不直接把钥匙插♥进♥去呢
Why don't we stick it in the keyhole?
好吧我的错那就试试吧
Okay, yeah. My bad. Let's try it.
试一下吧来吧
Give it a shot, come on.
请入座很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
这是真♥他♥妈♥诡异
Well, that's creepy as hell.
好吧我来让开
Fine. Yeah. I'll get it. Move.

Hello.
欢迎来到米诺斯
Welcome to Minos,
米诺斯与雅典人有巨大矛盾雅典人为了平息米诺斯的仇恨每年进贡七对童男童女给米诺斯米诺斯接到童男童女后就会将他们关进半人半牛怪弥诺陶洛斯居住的迷宫里
世界上最杰出的密室逃脱设计师
the world's preeminent designer of escape rooms.
为了使您获得最佳的游戏体验
To get the most out of your game,
我们建议您遵守所有的规则
we recommend following all posted rules.
嘿嘿喂有人吗
Hey. Hey. Hello? Hello?
那边是谁接的电♥话♥ 他们说什么了吗
Who was it? What did they say?
是电♥话♥录音
It was a recording.
最后说了要遵守所有的规则
It said to follow all the posted rules.
什么规则啊
What posted rules?
糟了
Oh, shit.
不是吧是我动了什么吗
No. Did I do that?
不不不这他妈是什么狗屁地方
No, no. What the literal hell?
停下来吧我受够了
Please stop. Okay, I'm done.
我是真的受不了了
I am gonna stressing out in this place
别这样你这样会给每个人施加压力的
No, no. You're stressing everyone out here, okay?
去喝点水把外套脱掉吧
Just go get some water and take off your damn jacket.
我们会找到方法逃出这烤炉的
We've got to find a way out of this Easy-Bake Oven.
冷静看着我看着我阿曼达
Okay, look at me, look at me. Amanda.
他妈的
Oh, shit.
那是风扇吗他们是在吹热气吗
Are those fans? Are they blowing hot air?
我们去喝点水好吗
We'll just get some water, okay?
过来跟我一起喝点水吧
Come and get some water with me.
我没事
I'm fine. Okay.
这里越来越热了
Yeah, it's getting hot,
我们不会出事的
but nothing is going to happen to us.
-烤炉里还有风扇-是的那又怎样
Ovens have fans. True, but so what?
我们应该找到规则是什么吧
We've got to find the posted rules.
我不在乎那些规则
I don't care about the posted rules.
窗户那边可能会凉快点
It might be colder by the windows.
我要烤焦了
I'm burning up.
快点我们怎么才能逃出这里
Come on, how do we get out of here?
坐着不动是不会帮你解决问题的
You're not going to solve anything by sitting on your ass.
我没有干坐着我在动手呢
I'm not sitting on my ass. I'm on my hands and knees.
你们三个在做什么呢找点线索啊快点
Hey, what are you three doing? Look for something, come on.这里太热了你还指望我能做什么
It's too hot. What do you want me to do?
女士们过来吧水喝够了吧
Ladies, come on, enough with the water.
快过来帮我们一起找找
Get over here and help us look.
我们需要弄清楚线索意味着什么
We just have to figure out what the clue meant.
等等这是什么
Hold on. What's this?
这不可能是游戏的一部分吧
There's no way this is part of the game.
线索都在什么地方啊
Where are all the clues at, huh?
大家能不能快点这里越来越热了
Guys, come on. It's getting hot in here.
我们应该找些东西砸开这扇门
We've got to find something to break this door open.兄弟我们不能借助外力
Dude, we're not supposed to use force.
得了吧
Come on!
这还得熬多久我们怎么才能出去
When is this over? How do we get out?
越来越热了我们要生生被烤熟了
It's getting hotter. We're being baked alive.
大伙儿放松
Guys, relax.
这真有病是谁做的这些
This is sick. Who does this?
余无坦博士说随时都可以用茶杯垫
别这样本
Come on, Ben.
你还想让我做什么我什么都找不到
What do you want me to do? I can't see anything.
大家伙我们要集中精神专心找线索
Guys, we need to focus and find the clues.
这里有150度了吧
It's like 150 degrees in here.
嘿佐伊那些画
Hey. Hey, Zoey, the painting.
我的天那里有个出口
Oh, my God. There's an exit.
真的要热成狗终于找到出口了
Oh, hot dog, look at that.
佐伊再来一遍你刚刚做了什么再做一次Zoey, do that again. Whatever you did, just do it again.这是个通风管道应该是个出路
Hey, guys, it's a duct. It could be a way out.
大家看这边还有好多茶杯垫
Guys, there are more coasters here.
按住茶杯垫
Get on the coasters.
大家同时按下茶杯垫
Everyone try pressing down at the same time.
天啊甚至桌子都是热的了
God, even the table's hot.
就这样吗我们赢了游戏吗太好了
Is that it? Did we win the game? Yeah.
我先走太好了我们赢了
I'll go first. All right, we win the game.
等等你不会想是把我们留下来
Whoa, whoa. Wait, you're not going to just leave us
让我们一直按着茶杯垫吧
with our dicks in our hands.
有人想让他先走而不是我吗
Does anybody prefer this guy go instead of me?
-我就知道会这样-真的吗
- That's what I thought. - Really?
管道通往哪里
Where does it go?
-有多深-挺深的
- How deep does it go? - It goes pretty far.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
手要烤成猪蹄了
It's broiling.
这里真的热极了
It's not getting any cooler in here.
天啊我迫不及待想到下一个密室了
Oh, my God. I'm so excited for the next room.
-还有一个密室吗-杰森
- The next room? - Jason?
嘿我应该找到出路了但被个护栏挡住了
Hey, I think I found a way out! It's blocked by a grate.
-迈克把螺丝刀带过来-好的那东西就在我口袋里
- Mike, bring that screwdriver. - Yeah! It's in my pocket.
来人帮我拿出来过来阿曼达
Someone get it out of my pocket for me. Come here, Amanda.有人想替他按着茶杯垫吗
Does anybody want to take the screwdriver?
-我来吧交给我吧-你确定吗。

相关文档
最新文档