和别人英语打电话时该怎么说

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

和别人英语打电话时该怎么说
和别人打电话时该怎么说?下面是店铺整理的和别人打电话时该怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!
The telephone is gotten through.
get through:(用电话)接通某人
I rang you several times but wasn't able to get through.
我几次打电话给你,都没有打通.
1.You is through now, caller.
你的电话接通了。

2.Your call has been put through.
你要的电话接通了。

3.Your line is connected.
先生,您的电话接通了。

A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?
喂,是田公馆吗?
B:Yes,it is.
是,是的。

A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?
请问我能和田先生讲话吗?
A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?
喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?
C:Yes,speaking.
是的,是我。

B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?
我是海伦,杨先生在吗?
C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?
你说什么?你能大声一点吗?
B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?
当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?
C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.
是的,请不要挂断。

A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.
喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。

B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?
请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?
A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?
是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?
B:Yes,May I ask your name?
是的,请问尊姓大名?
A:Carter,George Carter.
卡特,乔治•卡特。

C:Can I reach him by telephone?
我能用电话联络到他吗?
A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.
是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。

B:This is the Far East Trading Company.
这里是远东贸易公司。

A:Extension 231,please.
请转231号分机。

C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?
这是帕尔马女士家吗?
B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.
抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。

相关文档
最新文档