【新概念英语青少版第二册】第031-040课的文本及翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【新概念英语青少版第二册】
第031-040课的文本及翻译
第31课: Mrs Boffin's birthday
第32课: Sue's diary: The donkey
第33课: Sue's diary: Farmer Gimbel arrives
第34课: Sue's diary: Give him a carrot!
第35课: Sue's diary:We said goodbye
第36课: Sue's diary: Lucky or unlucky?
第37课: Sue's diary:Who is it?
第38课: Sue's diary:What do you want for breakfast? 第39课: Sue's diary:Pass it along!
第40课: Sue's diary:A new kite
Lesson 31 Mrs Boffin's birthday
第31课伯菲太太的生日
I want a big bunch of flowers please,Professor Boffin said.
我要买一大束花,伯菲教授说。

Professor Boffin carried the bunch of flowers home. 伯菲教授拿着那束花回家。

What lovely flowers!Mrs Boffin said.
多么漂亮的花啊!伯菲太太说。

Many happy returns,dear, Professor Boffin said.
祝你长寿,亲爱的,伯菲教授说。

It's the 27th of February today.
今天是二月二十七日。

I remembered your birthday this year.
今年我记住你的生日了。

Mrs Boffin smiled.
伯菲太太笑了。

My birthday was the day before yesterday,she answered. 我的生日是前天,她回答道。

But thank you all the same.Better late than never! 但还是得谢谢你, 迟送花总比不送花好。

Lesson 32 Sue's diary: The donkey
第32课苏的日记:毛驴
Grandfather and I walked into town a few days ago. 几天前,我和爷爷进城去。

On the way we noticed a lot of people.
在路上,我们见到许多人。

What's going on? grandpa asked.Let's have a look, I said.
爷爷问:出了什么事?我说:咱们去看看。

LookI cried.There's a donkey walking across the road! 我叫道:看,有只毛驴在穿马路。

We both watched the donkey.It was very funny.
我们俩看着毛驴,很有趣。

It stopped in the middle of the road and it stopped all the traffic,too!
毛驴在路中央停下了,并且挡住了来往的车辆。

Lesson 33 Sue's diary: Farmer Gimbel arrives
第33课苏的日记:农夫吉伯尔来了
Grandfather and I watched the donkey.
我和爷爷看着那头毛驴。

It was still in the middle of the road.
它还在路中央。

Then a policeman arrived.Whose donkey is it?he asked. 然后,一名警察来了.这是谁的毛驴?他问。

It's farmer Gimbel's I said.Look,he's coming.
这是农夫吉伯尔的,我说,看,他来了。

Then farmer Gimbel arrived.
农夫吉伯尔来了。

You must move your donkey,the policeman said.
你必须把你的毛驴牵走,警察说。

Farmer Gimbel pulled and the policeman pushed,but the donkey didn't move.
农夫吉伯尔拉,警察推,可毛驴一点也不动。

We laughed but the car drivers were very cross!
我们笑了,可小车司机们非常生气。

Lesson 34 Sue's diary: Give him a carrot!
第34课苏的日记:给他一根胡萝卜
Grandfather and I watched farmer Gimbel and the
policeman.
我和爷爷看着农夫吉伯尔和警察。

"We can't move this donkey the policeman shouted. "我们移不动这头毛驴!"警察叫道。

"What can we do?"farmer Gimbel asked.
"怎么办呢?"农夫吉伯尔问。

"Give him a carrot!"grandfather cried.
"给它一根胡萝卜!"爷爷叫道。

"That's a good idea"farmer Gimbel said.
"这主意不错,"农夫吉伯尔说。

"Here!"farmer Gimbel called.
"给你!"农夫吉伯尔叫道。

The donkey noticed the carrot and jumped up.
那头毛驴看到了那根胡萝卜就跳了起来。

He followed farmer Gimbel across the road
它跟着农夫吉伯尔穿过了马路。

and that was the end of the traffic-jam!
交通就不堵了。

Lesson35 Sue's diary:We said goodbye
第35课苏的日记:我们道别
Grandma and grandpa stayed with us for six days.
爷爷,奶奶和我们在一起住了六天。

They went home today and we went to the station with them.
今天,他们回家了.我们和他们一起去车站。

On the way we noticed farmer Gimbel's donkey in a field. 路上,我们看到农夫吉伯尔的毛驴在田里。

He's very quiet today,grandpa said.
爷爷说:今天它很平静。

We arrived at the station at half past eleven and said goodbye.
我们十一点半到达车站,大家互相道别。

We had a lot of good fun,I said.
我们过得很愉快,我说。

Come again soon!Sandy said.
请早点再来,桑迪说。

Lesson 36 Sue's diary: Lucky or unlucky?
第36课苏的日记:幸运还是倒霉?
Yesterday it was Friday,13th March.
昨天是三月十三日,星期五。

It was Sandy's unlucky day.
那是桑迪倒霉的一天。

In the morning he cut his finger with the bread-knife. 早上,他用切面包的刀割破了手指。

Mother put some iodine on Sandy's finger and it hurt a lot!
妈妈给他上了碘酒,很痛。

Then she put some sticking-plaster round his finger. 然后用橡皮膏包好他的手指。

In the evening we both had lots of homework,
晚上,我们俩都有好多作业。

but Sandy didn't mind at all.
但桑迪倒一点也不在乎。

I can't do my homework,he said,and he didn't write a word.
我没法做功课,他说,他一个字也没写。

Lesson37 Sue's diary:Who is it?
第37课苏的日记:是谁啊?
During the night Sandy heard a strange noise and woke up.
夜里,桑迪听见一种奇怪的声响,醒了。

He sat up in bed and listened.
他坐了起来,听着。

Then he came into my room and told me about it.
然后他走到我的房间里来告诉我这件事。

We both went downstairs.The light was on in the kitchen. 我们俩一起下楼去.厨房里的灯亮着。

We were both afraid."Who is it?"Sandy asked.
我们俩都很害怕."是谁?"桑迪问。

"It's only me," a voice said.Then we saw father. "是我啊!"一个声音说.然后我们见到是爸爸。

"I was hungry,"father said.
"我饿了,"爸爸说。

"so I made some sandwiches,Do you want one?"
"所以我做了几块三明治,你想来一块吗?"
Lesson38 Sue's diary:What do you want for breakfast? 第38课苏的日记:你们早饭想吃什么?
This morning mother got up early and went into the kitchen.
今天早晨,妈妈起得早,就去厨房了。

The kitchen was very untidy and the light was still on! 厨房里乱糟糟的,灯也亮着!
"I can't understand it!"mother said.
"我不明白!"妈妈说。

Then father,Sandy and I went downstairs as well. 我,爸爸和桑迪也下楼来了。

"What do you want for breakfast?"mother asked.
"你们早饭想吃什么?"妈妈问。

"We don't want any breakfast,"father answered.
"我们不想吃早饭,"爸爸回答说。

"We ate some sandwiches and drank some milk at three o'clock in the morning."
今天早上三点钟,我们吃了三明治,喝了牛奶。

"
"I can see that,"mother said."The refrigerator's empty!"
"我看得出来,"妈妈说,"冰箱都空了。

"
Lesson 39 Sue's diary:Pass it along!
第39课苏的日记: 往下传!
Liz wrote a message during the lesson and passed it to Lillie.
上课时,莉兹写了张字条,传给了莉莉。

Lillie read it and passed it to me.
莉莉看了看,又传给我。

I didn't read it because Mr May saw me and took the piece of paper.
我没看,因为梅先生看见我了,并且拿走了字条。

He threw it into the wastepaper-basket.
他把字条扔进了废纸篓。

During play time Liz took the message out of the basket and showed it to me.
在做游戏时,莉莉把从废纸篓里拿出的那张字条给我看。

It said:"Pass it along!"
字条上写着: "往下传!"
"That's a silly message!" I said.
"一张没意思的字条,"我说。

Lesson40 Sue's diary:A new kite
第40课苏的日记:新风筝
The other day Sandy and I bought a new kite and a big ball of string.
一天,我和桑迪买了一只新风筝和一大团线。

It was very windy so we flew our kite in the park. 那天风很大,我们就在公园里放风筝。

The wind blew hard and our kite flew very high and very well.
风很大,我们的风筝飞得很高,很稳。

Then the string broke.We both tried to get the string. 后来,线断了,我们俩都想去抓住那根线。

We ran very fast,but the wind carried the kite far away. 我们跑得很快,可是风也把它刮得很远。

We watched it for a long time until it flew out of sight. 我们久久地看着它直到它无影无踪。

11。

相关文档
最新文档