餐厅服务员技能比赛英语口试资料
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
餐厅服务员技能比赛英语口试资料
向其问好:
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
我能为你做点什么?
What can I do for you?
你们有几个人?
Do you have a few people?
想尝试一下新产品...吗?
We have new food now,do you want to have a try?
您的餐点金额为..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!
谢谢您的光临,再见.
Thanks for your coming,see you next time.
Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
中文:
领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生?
顾客:我恐怕没有。
请等一会儿。
非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗?
不,我不介意。
这里有椅子,先生。
谢谢你。
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。
好了吗?谢谢你。
请走这边。
谢谢你。
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Y es,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
这张桌子可以吗?
是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。
这样行吗,先生?
先生,这是菜单。
谢谢你。
W:Here is your check,sir.
C:Okay.
C:Well,I've to go now.
C:How much I owe you?
Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay.
Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir.
C:Good night.
这是你的账单,先生。
好的。
哦,我现在要走了。
我要付多少钱给你呢?
出纳:2330元,先生,10%服务费,税收包括在内,先生。
啊,这是合理的价格,好的。
谢谢你,先生,晚安,先生。
晚安。
点菜就餐的次序:找桌子看菜单点菜就餐付钱
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course第一道菜maincourse 主菜dessert甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?
May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?
What will it be ? 您要点什么?
Do you take this ? 你们收这个吗?
Do you take credit card ? 你们收信用卡吗?
Happy new year!新年快乐
I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
How do you do?您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .很高兴见到您。
How are you?您好吗?
Fine, Thanks. And you ?很好,谢谢。
您好吗?
Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
It's on the second (third) floor .在二(三)楼。
Excuse me.对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?This way, please.请这边走
Turn left /right.往左转/右转。
Mind(Watch)your step.请走好。
Please be careful.请当心。
Please don't leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。
Goodbye.再见
Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
1.请问您预订的用餐时间是什么时候?
May I know the time for your dinner reservation?
2.对不起。
我马上去给你催一下你的菜。
I’m very sorry. But I’ll go to rush your order right now.
3.这是菜单。
服务员马上就来。
Here is the menu. The waitress will be with you in a moment.
4.对此造成的不便,我们非常抱歉。
We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
5.我们会尽快给您答复。
We will answer you as soon as possible.
6.您现在点菜吗?
May I take your order now?
7.包间的最低人均消费是200元。
The minimum charge for a private room is 200 Y uan per person.
8.我想要张能看见花园的桌子。
I want a table with a view of the garden.
9.您喜欢坐靠窗的位置吗?
Would you like the table by the window?
10.你们都有些什么风味的菜?
What kind of cuisine do you serve in your restaurant?
11.您预订了一张靠窗的两人桌。
Y ou reserved a table for two by the window.
12.我们给您换到非吸烟区。
We will change you to the non-smoking area.
13.您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?
Would you like to try our house specials?
14.先生,点菜前想喝点什么吗?
Would you care for a drink before you order, sir ?
15.这是您的信用卡和发票。
Here is your card and invoice.
1.If you have any furt her enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
有任何问题,请尽管询问。
2.We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
3.Y our name and room number, please?
请问您的姓名和房号?
4.May I have a print of your credit card?
能不能刷一下您的信用卡?
5.Please don’t leave any thing behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
6.Would you sign here, please? Here is your receipt.
请在这签名,这是您的收据。
7.We will have you seated as soon as we get a free table.
一有空桌,我们就安排你们坐下。
8.In our hotel we don’t accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
9.What’s your recommendation for us?
您给我们推荐什么菜?
10.We accept Master card, V isa, Great Wall, and so on. 我们接受万事达卡,维萨卡和长城卡等。
11.It looks good, smells good and tastes good.
这道菜色、香、味俱全。
12.There is a street where the local food is served.
有条街提供当地小吃。
13.May I know your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
14.How long does it take from here to the airport?
从酒店到机场要多长时间?
15.Could you give us a brief description of the Chinese food?
能不能简单给我们介绍一下中国菜?。