常用英语缩写
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1 C&F(cost&freight)成本加运费价
2 T/T(telegraphic transfer)电汇
3 D/P(document against payment)付款交单
4 D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单
5 C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证
6 G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences)普惠制
7 CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱
8 PCE/PCS(piece/pieces)只、个、支等
9 DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元
10 DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打
11 PKG(package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等
12 WT(weight)重量
13 G.W.(gross weight)毛重
14 N.W.(net weight)净重
15 C/D (customs declaration)报关单
16 EA(each)每个,各
17 W (with)具有
18 w/o(without)没有
19 FAC(facsimile)传真
20 IMP(import)进口
21 EXP(export)出口
22 MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的
23 MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度
24 M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的
25 M/V(merchant vessel)商船
26 S.S(steamship)船运
27 MT或M/T(metric ton)公吨
28 DOC (document)文件、单据
29 INT(international)国际的
30 P/L (packing list)装箱单、明细表
31 INV (invoice)发票
32 PCT (percent)百分比
33 REF (reference)参考、查价
34 EMS (express mail special)特快传递
35 STL.(style)式样、款式、类型
36 T或LTX或TX(telex)电传
37 RMB(renminbi)人民币
38 S/M (shipping marks)装船标记
39 PR或PRC(price) 价格
40 PUR (purchase)购买、购货
41 S/C(sales contract)销售确认书
42 L/C (letter of credit)信用证
43 B/L (bill of lading)提单
44 FOB (free on board)离岸价
45 CIF (cost,insurance&freight)成本、保险加运费价
46 C.O.O (certificate of original)原產地證明書
1、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4、We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5、We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6、Your counteroffer is too low and we ca n’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9、Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?
让我们开始谈生意好吗?
2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.
我想告诉你我的一些想法。
3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?
这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?
这些价格是批发价还是零售价?
5.That’s too high.
价钱太高了。报关员培训
6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
噢,不,这是最低价。
7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.
我们给你低价。
8.What’s the price range?
价格范围是多少?
9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.
它们以50元起价,至多到200元。
10.The price is quite reasonable.
这价格相当合理。
11.The price is unreasonable.
这价格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一点?
13.That sounds very impressive.
那似乎非常好。
14.That sounds reasonable.
那似乎非常好。
15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…
我想听听你关于……的看法。
16.You’re offering us this pr oduct at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?
你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?
17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.
如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。