莎士比亚关于月亮的英文诗歌

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

莎士比亚英文诗歌1
When in the chronicle of wasted time
当我从那湮远的古代的纪年
I see descriptions of the fairest wights,
发见那绝代风流人物的写真,
And beauty making beautiful old rhyme
艳色使得古老的歌咏也香艳,
In praise of ladies dead and lovely knights, 颂赞着多情骑士和绝命佳人,
Then, in the blazon of sweet beauty's best, 于是,从那些国色天姿的描画,
Of hand, of foot, of lip, of eye, of brow,
无论手脚、嘴唇、或眼睛或眉额,
I see their antique pen would have express'd 我发觉那些古拙的笔所表达
Even such a beauty as you master now.
恰好是你现在所占领的姿色。

So all their praises are but prophecies
所以他们的赞美无非是预言
Of this our time, all you prefiguring;
我们这时代,一切都预告着你;
And, for they look'd but with divining eyes,
不过他们观察只用想象的眼,
They had not skill enough your worth to sing: 还不够才华把你歌颂得尽致:
For we, which now behold these present days, 而我们,幸而得亲眼看见今天,
Had eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise. 只有眼惊羡,却没有舌头咏叹。

莎士比亚英文诗歌2
Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soul
无论我自己的忧虑,或那梦想着
Of the wide world dreaming on things to come, 未来的这茫茫世界的先知灵魂,
Can yet the lease of my true love control,
都不能限制我的真爱的租约,
Supposed as forfeit to a confined doom.
纵使它已注定作命运的抵偿品。

The mortal moon hath her eclipse endured
人间的月亮已度过被蚀的灾难,
And the sad augurs mock their own presage; 不祥的占卜把自己的预言嘲讽,
Incertainties now crown themselves assured
动荡和疑虑既已获得了保险,
And peace proclaims olives of endless age.
和平在宣告橄橄枝永久葱茏。

Now with the drops of this most balmy time
于是在这时代甘露的遍洒下,
My love looks fresh, and death to me subscribes, 我的爱面貌一新,而死神降伏,
Since, spite of him, I'll live in this poor rhyme,
既然我将活在这拙作里,任凭他
While he insults o'er dull and speechless tribes:
把那些愚钝的无言的种族凌辱。

And thou in this shalt find thy monument,
你将在这里找着你的纪念碑,
When tyrants' crests and tombs of brass are spent. 魔王的金盔和铜墓却被销毁。

莎士比亚英文诗歌3
What's in the brain that ink may character
脑袋里有什么,笔墨形容得出,
Which hath not figured to thee my true spirit? 我这颗真心不已经对你描画?
What's new to speak, what new to register,
还有什么新东西可说可记录,
That may express my love or thy dear merit? 以表白我的爱或者你的真价?
Nothing, sweet boy; but yet, like prayers divine, 没有,乖乖;可是,虔诚的祷词
I must, each day say o'er the very same,
我没有一天不把它复说一遍;
Counting no old thing old, thou mine, I thine, 老话并不老;你属我,我也属你,
Even as when first I hallow'd thy fair name.
就像我祝福你名字的头一天。

So that eternal love in love's fresh case
所以永恒的爱在长青爱匣里
Weighs not the dust and injury of age,
不会蒙受年岁的损害和尘土,
Nor gives to necessary wrinkles place,
不会让皱纹占据应有的位置,
But makes antiquity for aye his page,
反而把老时光当作永久的家奴;
Finding the first conceit of love there bred
发觉最初的爱苗依旧得保养,
Where time and outward form would show it dead. 尽管时光和外貌都盼它枯黄。

莎士比亚英文诗歌4
O, never say that I was false of heart,
哦,千万别埋怨我改变过心肠,
Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify. 别离虽似乎减低了我的热情。

As easy might I from myself depart
正如我抛不开自己远走他方,
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie: 我也一刻离不开你,我的灵魂。

That is my home of love: if I have ranged,
你是我的爱的家:我虽曾流浪,
Like him that travels I return again,
现在已经像远行的游子归来;
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged, 并准时到家,没有跟时光改样,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
而且把洗涤我污点的水带来。

Never believe, though in my nature reign'd
哦,请千万别相信(尽管我难免
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood, 和别人一样经不起各种试诱)
That it could so preposterously be stain'd, 我的天性会那么荒唐和鄙贱
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good; 竟抛弃你这至宝去追求乌有;
For nothing this wide universe I call,
这无垠的宇宙对我都是虚幻;
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all. 你才是,我的玫瑰,我全部财产。

相关文档
最新文档