前厅部英语培训教程

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

前厅部英语培训教程
1. 迎接客人 Good morning Good afternoon Good evening
I’m glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您
2. 提供帮忙
May I help you?(比较委婉)
Can I help you?
What can I do for you?
Is there anything I can do for you?
3. 询问姓名、房间号、电话等情况时
May I have your name? How to spell?
May I have your room number?
May I have your telephone number?
4. 表示祝愿
Have a nice day with us. (祝您在咱们酒店居住愉快)
Enjoy your stay with us. Mr. Wang (姓氏) Mrs. Li 太太(已婚) Ms. Liu 女士 Miss Guo 小姐 sir/madam 姐 ladies and gentlemen:
Have a pleasant journey. /Have a good trip.(祝您旅途愉快)
5.客人离店时
Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。

We hope to see you again. 希望再次见到你。

Welcome to our hotel again.
We are looking forward to your arrival.(咱们期待着您的到来)
We look forward to seeing you soon.
6.听不清对方的话时
I’m sorry, I don’t understand. 对不起,我没有听懂。

I’m sorry, would you speak slowly? 对不起,您可以讲慢一些吗?
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear clearly, would you repeat it? 对不起,我没有挺清楚你能在重复一遍吗?
I’m sorry, I beg your pardon? 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?
7.请稍等时
Just a moment/minute , please . 请稍等。

Wait a moment /minute ,please .
Hold on ,please.(别挂断)
Hang on,please.
8.对客人等候表示歉意
Sorry to keep you waiting, I’ve got it.对不起,让您久等了,我找到了
(have you waiting)
9.感激与回答
Thank you.
Thanks.
Thank you very much.
That’s very nice of you.
You’re welcome.
It’s my pleasure. 不客气。

Not at all .
Don’t mention it.
10.电话用语
注意:(接电话人自我介绍时不能说“I am ……而要用this is ......speaking.”问对方是谁时不能说“who are you?而要说who is this ?”)
如:---Good morning ,this is Tom speaking ,who is speaking?
前台英语
11.Do you have a reservation? /Have you a reservation? 请问您有预订吗?
12.May I have your name? 我可以知道您的名字吗?
13.Mr. Wang, Just a moment please. I’ll check the computer.王先生请稍等,我查一下电脑。

14.Sorry to keep you waiting, I’ve got it.对不起,让您久等了,我找到了。

15.May I have your passport, please? 我可以看一下您的护照吗?
16.Please fill in the registration form ? Thank you. 请您填写一下记录
单好吗?谢谢。

17.What method of your payment, by credit card or in cash?
我可以知道您的付款方式吗?是用信用卡仍是用现金?
18.May I have it for imprint, please? 我可以为您刷卡吗?
19.Please sign your name here. 请您在这里签字。

20.May I have some deposit?
您可以付一些预付金吗?
21.This is your welcome card and key card, your room number is 203 on the
2 floor, our Bellboy will show you to your room.
这是您的欢迎卡和钥匙卡,您的房号是203,位于2层,咱们的行李员将带您进入房间。

总机英语
22. We have standard room, deluxe room, suite room and so on. Room rate is
528 RMB including fifteen percent service charge, what kind of room do you like?
咱们酒店有标准间、奢华间、套房等等,标准间房价是528元,包括15%的报务费,请问,您喜欢哪一种类型的房间呢?
22.What about your arrival and departure dates? 我可以知道您抵达及
离店的日期吗?
23.May I have your name? How to spell? Thank you. 我可以知道您的名
字吗,如何拼写?谢谢。

24.I’m sorry, sir/madam. The line is busy, would you please call back later
or leave a message?
对不起先生/小姐。

电话占线,您是稍后再拔仍是需要留言呢?
25.I’m sorry, sir/madam. There is no answer. 对不起先生/小姐,电话
没有人接。

26.May I have your room number and wake-up call time? 我可以知道您
的房号和唤醒时间吗?
27.Mr. Wang your room number is 203 and your wake-up call is at six
o’clock. Is that right? Have a good night.
王先生,您的房号是203,唤醒时间是早上六点,是这样吗?祝您晚安。

28. Good morning, Mr. Wang. This is your wake-up call at six o’clock. H ave a nice
day. 早上好王先生,这是您的唤醒电话,祝您愉快。

29. I’m sorry, sir/madam. I’m afraid the number is would check it again?
对不起先生/小姐,恐怕您这个号码是错误的,您可以再查对一下吗?
30. May I transfer your call to Sales Department? 我可以帮您把电话转
到销售部吗?
31. One moment please, I will transfer your call to the reception to check for you.
请稍等,我帮您把电话转到前台查询一下。

32. Our hotel telephone number is in ZhongYang Avenue, Paoli District. Harbin China 150001.
咱们酒店的电话号码是4638855,位于南岗区中央大街,邮编是150001。

33. Excuse me, whom do you want to call? 请问,您打电话找哪一名?
34. I tired several times to call, but there is no answer. 我打了几回,可是都没有人接电话。

35. xcuse me, where are you calling from? 请问,您从哪里打来电话?Who is speaking? 请问您是哪一名?
is speaking. 有人在发言。

there anything I can do for you? 您还需要其它帮忙的吗?
are open daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. 咱们的营业时间是从早上8:00到晚上9:00。

’m sorr y, our computer is out of order.(is not work)对不起,咱们的电脑出障了。

商务中心英语
1、May I have your fax number? 我可以知道您的传真号码吗?
2、You’ll send the fax to Japan. It’s x x RMB per page including 15%
service charge.
您发传真到日本,收费每页是# # 人民币已包括15%的服务费。

3、Would you show me your welcome card? 我可以看一下您的房
卡吗?
4、Excuse me, how many pieces? 请问您,复印多少份?
5、Too light, Too Dark (复印件)太浅,太深。

6、Excuse me, where to? /which Country? 请问,发传真到哪儿?发到哪个国家?
7、Because the Telephone Bureau will charge us for the use of the line even if quality of the fax is poor.
即便传真的质量很差,电话局也要向咱们收取电话费。

8、I’m sorry, we have an error report, would you like me to try again?
对不起,这次发得不成功,要不要我再试一次?
9、It went through this time. 这次通了。

10、Good morning /afternoon/evening ,sir/ madam. I’m business center clerk. We have received a fax for you. At your convenience, please take it.
早上/下午/晚是好,先生/小姐,我是商务中心文员,咱们收到了您的一份传真,清您在方便时来取。

11、We offer typing in English and Chinese. 咱们提供中英文打字服务。

12、A4 size copying is two Yuan per page. 复印一张A4的纸需付2元钱。

13、May I know, How to payment, sign your bill or by cash?
我可以知道您的付款方式吗?是签单仍是现付?
14、Our hotel fax number is 4638533. 咱们酒店的传真号是4638533。

15、If you will dial IDD&DDD call, please dial “9” first, then dial country code, area code and telephone number.
若是您要打国际、国内远程,清您先拨“8”然后拨国家代码、地域代码和电话号码即可。

16、It offers a wide range of services including typing ,photocopy, fax, IDD&DDD, air ticket booking service and so on.
商务中心提供普遍的服务,包括打字、复印、转达室真、国际国内直拨电话,机票预订等等。

前台接待英语
17、Your room is equipped with IDD telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar and in house movies.
您的房间内配有国际直拨电话,卫星电视,迷你吧和闭路电视。

18、We can offer 24 hours refined services. 咱们将24小时竭诚为您提供优质的服务。

19、Is there anything else I can do for you? 还有其他我能为您做的事情吗?
20、If you have any trouble, please contact with me. The extension number is “4”.
若是您有任何异议,请与我联系,电话号码是4。

21、Could I leave a message for him? Certainly. 我可以给他留言吗?固然可以。

22、Go on, please. 清继续说。

23、I’m sorry, I beg your pardon? 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?
24、Mr. Wang would you like to Mrs. Li at the hotel lobby at six o’clock in the evening。

王先生晚上六点在酒店大堂约见李小姐。

25、I’ll confirm the message details with you. 我再与确认一下留言给他。

26、I’ll give Mr. Wang the message as soon as he returns. 当王先生一回来我就把留言给他。

27、Thank you for calling, with you a nice day. 感激来电,祝您愉快。

28、Excuse me, sir/madam. 对不起,先生/小姐。

29、We have a message/fax for you. 咱们这有您的留言/传真。

30、Here you are. 给您。

31、We hope to see you again. 希望再次见到您。

32、Excuse me, where would you like to go? What’s your destination?
请问,您要去哪儿?/您的目的地是哪里?
33、Excuse me, what time would you like to leave our hotel?
请问,您何时离开咱们酒店?
34、I’ll arrange a taxi for you, then call to confirm it again.
我将为您安排一辆出租车并打电话与您再次确认。

35、Your bill is ready. 咱们已经准备好了您的帐单。

36、The total is 856 RMB. 帐单共计金额为856元。

37、That’s right. 好的。

礼宾英语
38、Excuse me , may I take your luggage? 请问,我可以帮您拿
行李吗?
39、Excuse me ,can I help you with your luggage?
40、How many pieces of luggage do you have? 我可以知道您有
多少件行李吗?
41、Are these all? Four pieces. 所有的这些吗?共四件。

42、The reception desk is over there. Follow me, please. 咱们的
前台在那里,这边请。

43、We offer the safe deposit box service with free of charge.
咱们免费提供保险箱报务。

44、I’m glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

45、Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。

46、Good morning, sir/madam. How ate you? 早上好,先生/小
姐,您好吗?
47、Excuse me, how long are you going to stay in our hotel? 请
问,您要在咱们酒店停留多久?
48、Have a pleasant journey. /Have a good trip. 祝您旅途愉快。

49、Welcome to our hotel again. 欢迎您再次光监。

50、Please be careful. 请小心。

51、Please write it down here. 请写在这里。

52、Our Western restaurant on the First floor. It provides the breakfast.
咱们的西餐厅在三层。

那里提供早饭。

53、Business center is on the First floor. 商务中心位于酒店一层。

54、If you want to book air-tickets, please go to Business center. 您想订飞机票请到商务中心。

相关文档
最新文档