汽车总动员 台词中英字幕
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
[Inhaling and exhaling deeply]
[Male] OK... Here we go. Focus.
好了,准备了,专心
Speed. I am speed.
速度,我是速度
[Cars whizzing past]
One winner, 41 losers.
1个赢家,41个输家
I eat losers for breakfast.
我把输家当早餐吃
[Car accelerating]
Breakfast.
早餐
Wait, maybe Ishould have had breakfast.
也许我该吃早餐,可能会比较好
A little breck-y could be good for me.No, no, no, stay focused. Speed.
不不不不…保持专心,速度
[Cars whizzing]
I'm faster than fast.Quicker than quick.
疾如风,快如电
I am lightning!
我是“闪电”!
[Pounding on door]
[Male] Hey, Lightning! You ready?
嘿,“闪电”,准备好了吗
[Sheryl Crow: Real Gone]
Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready
没错,“闪电”早就准备好了
[engine rewing] [Engine revs]
[Crowd cheers]
Ka-chow!
咔嚓!
[Cars zooming]
《汽车总动员》
[Cars whooshing]
[Both scream]
[All cheer]
Get your antenna balls here!
来买天线球喔
Go, Lightnin'!
冲啊,“闪电”!
- Whoo!- You got that right, slick. [whistles]
- 哇喔!- 你说对了,滑头
[Air wrench whirring]
Uh! [screams]
呀!
[Engine revs]
- [Male] Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.- [Crowd cheers]
欢迎回到戴诺可400
I'm Bob Cutlass, herewith my good friend, Darrell Cartrip.
我是鲍伯,跟我的好朋友达洛
赛车进行到一半了,今天可能是赛车史上重要日子
We're midway through what maybe an historic day for racing. Bob, my oil pressure'sthrough the roof.
鲍伯,现在我的油压暴升
If this gets more exciting, they'regonna have to tow me outta the booth!
比赛要是更刺激的话,恐怕我得被拖着出去了
Right, Darrell.
的确是的,达洛
[Bob] Three cars are tiedfor the season points lead,
三部领先的车,以相同的积分
heading into the final raceof the season.
进入本季最后一场比赛
And the winner of this race will winthe season title and the Piston Cup.
这场比赛的胜利者,将赢得季冠军头衔,跟活塞奖杯
Does The King, Strip Weathers,
绰号“冠军”的史崔威勒
have one more victory in himbefore retirement?
是不是能在退休以前再夺得一次胜利呢
[Darrell] He's been Dinoco's golden boyfor years!
他是戴诺可赞助多年的金童
Can he win them one last Piston Cup?
能不能赢得最后一个活塞奖杯呢?
[Bob] And, as always, in thesecond place spot we find Chick Hicks. 还有就是一如往常的,第二名“路霸”
在他的赛车生涯中,始终都位居第二
He's been chasingthat tailfin his entire career.
[Darrell] Chick thoughtthis was his year.
路霸以为今年是他的幸运年
His chance to finally emergefrom The King's shadow.
终于有机会脱离“冠军”史崔威勒的阴影
But the last thing he expected was...Lightning McQueen!
可是他万万没想到半路杀出个程咬金,“闪电”麦坤!
[Bob] You know, I don't thinkanybody expected this.
你知道吗,我看没有人想到
这位菜鸟新秀,原本是个无名小子The rookie sensationcame into the season unknown.
But everyone knows him now.
现在大家都认识他了
[Darrell] Will he be the first rookieto win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco?
他会是第一个赢得活塞奖杯,跟戴诺可赞助的菜鸟吗?
[Bob] The legend, the runner-up,and the rookie!
赛车传奇,亚军,和菜鸟
Three cars, one champion!
三部车,一个冠军!
[Breaks screeching]
哦,不,你休想!
No you don't.
- [Chuckling]- Hey!
呵呵!
- [Tires squealing]- [Crowd booing]
What a ride!
哦,闪电,快啊!
[Chuckling]
Go get 'em, McQueen!Go get 'em!
超过去,麦坤!超过去!
[Female] I love you, Lightning!
我爱你!“闪电”!
- Dinoco is all mine.- [Screaming]
戴诺可是我的!
[Darrell] Trouble, turn three!
有状况,第三弯道!
- Get through that, McQueen.- [Bob] Huge crash behind the leaders! - 冲过来啊,麦坤- 不好,领先车的后面撞成了一团
[Crowd gasps]
[Screaming]
[Giggling]
- [Grunts]- [Gasps]
[Both screaming]
[Bob] Wait a second, Darrell.McQueen is in the wreckage. 等一下,达洛,麦坤冲进车阵了
[Darrell] There's no way the rookiecan make it through! 那个菜鸟绝对不可能过得去!
至少不是毫发无伤
Not in one piece, that is.
[Exhaling]
Yeah!
耶!
Lightning! Oh!
“闪电”!喔!
[Darrell] Look at that!McQueen made it through!
你看看!麦坤过去了耶!
天呐!“闪电”麦坤精彩突围
[Bob] A spectacular moveby Lightning McQueen!
Yeah! Ka-chow!
耶!咔嚓!
McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!
麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!麦坤!
Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow! [honking]
耶,麦坤!咔嚓!
[Bob] While everyoneheads into the pits,
当其他赛车都进维修站的时候
麦坤继续跑,取得领先
McQueen stays out to take the lead!
Don't take me out, coach.I can still race! 别让我退出啊,教练我还可以跑!
[Air wrench whirring]
[Chuckling] What do you think?A thing of beauty.
哈哈,你们觉得怎么样?很厉害吧
- McQueen made it!- [Chick] What?
- 麦坤他不休息!- 什么?
He's not pitting!
他不进站!
You gotta get me out there!Let's go! Get me back out there! 快,快让我出站快!快让我回去,快!
McQueen's not going into the pits!
麦坤居然不进站维修!
[Darrell] The rookie fired hiscrew chief. The third this season! 那个菜鸟刚开除了他的总机械师,那是本季第三位了!
- [Bob] Says he likes working alone.- Go, go!
- 他自个儿说喜欢独立自主的- 跑!跑!跑!
Looks like Chickgot caught up in the pits.
路霸被维修给耽搁了
Yeah, after a stop like that,he's got a lot of ground to make up. 对,停了那么久,他可有一大段路要追呢
Get ready, boys,we're coming to the restart!
男士们,准备好,要开始喽!
[Crowd cheers]
Come on, come on, come on!
让开让开让开!
We need tires now!Come on, let's go!
我们需要轮胎!快点!快点!
- No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas!- [Male] What?
- 不不不不!不要轮胎,汽油就好- 什么?
You need tires, you idiot!
你需要轮胎,你这白痴!
看来麦坤今天只打算加了汽油就跑啊
[Darrell] Looks like it'sgas-and-go's for McQueen today.
没错,还是不换轮胎
[Bob] Right. No tires again.
通常我会说这就像是在炒短线可是对他挺有效的
[Darrell] That's a short-term gain,long-term loss,
but it's workin' for him. He obviouslyknows somethin' we don't know.
嘿嘿,显然他懂的比我们多啊
[Cars whizzing]
[Bob] This is it, Darrell. One lap to goand Lightning McQueen has a huge lead.
决胜时刻到了,达洛,只剩一圈闪电麦坤遥遥领先
哦,他赢定了,把庆功宴准备好吧!
He's got it in the bag.Call in the dogs and put out the fire! 新的赛车王就要产生喽!
We're gonna crown us a new champion!
[Crowd cheers and whistles]
[Screaming]
方格旗,我来喽!
- Checkered flag, here I come!- [Tire blows]
[Darrell] No! McQueen's blown a tire!
哦,糟了!麦坤爆了一个轮胎!
[Bob] And with only one turn to go!Can he make it?
只剩最后一个弯道,他撑得住吗?
- You fool!- [Grunts]
傻瓜!
[Male] McQueen's blown a tire!He's blown a tire!
麦坤爆胎了!麦坤爆胎了!Go, go, go!
快快快!
- [Grunting]- [Tire blows]
[Darrell] He's lost another tire!
他又爆了一个轮胎!
- King and Chick come up fast!- [Bob] They're entering turn three! - “冠军”跟“路霸”急起直追!- 他们进入第三弯道了
Come on. [grunting]
加油
I don't believewhat I'm watching, Bob!
我真不敢相信我的眼睛!
Lightning McQueenis 100 feet from his Piston Cup!
“闪电”麦坤距离活塞奖杯只差一百英尺!
[Gasping]
[Growling]
[Bob] The King and Chickrounding turn four.
“冠军”和“路霸”通过第四弯道
[Darrell] Down the stretch they come!And it's, and it's...
他们来到直线跑道了结果是……
- It's too close to call! Too close!- I don't believe it!
- 实在是太接近了,根本看不出来啊- 不敢相信!我真不敢相信!Lightning!
我们爱你,“闪电”!
- The most spectacular, amazing...- I don't believe it!
- 这真是我们赛车史上最精彩,最叹为观止,最不可思议的结局啊!- 不敢相信!我真不敢相信!我还是不敢相信!
...unequivocally, unbelievable endingin the history of the world! - And we don't know who won!- Look at that!
- 我们连谁赢了都不知道- 看看!
[Tape jittering]
[Slow motion drone]
- That's very close to call.- Can we play that again?
- 太接近了,怎么看啊- 可以再放一次吗?请再放一次
Hey, no cameras! Get outta here!
嘿!不准照相!快走开!
We're here in Victory Lane,awaiting the results.
We're here in Victory Lane,awaiting the results.
我们在胜利之道等候赛车结果
McQueen, that was a risky move,not taking tires.
麦坤,不换胎是很冒险的举动哦
Tell me about it!
这还用说
Are you sorry you didn't havea crew chief out there?
你会不会后悔没有总机械师
Oh, Kori. There's a lot more to racingthan just winning.
呵呵,柯琳赛车不光是只为了赢,还有别的
I mean, taking the race by a full lap...Where's the entertainment in that?
我是说领先一整圈赢得冠军这样有什么看头啊
I wanted to give folks a little sizzle.
我要给赛车迷一点刺激
- Sizzle?- Am I sorry I don't have a crew chief?
- 剌激?- 我后不后悔没有总机械师?
No, I'm not.'Cause I'm a one-man show.
不,不后悔,因为我是个人秀
What? Oh, yeah, right.
什么?喔,是啊
That was a confidentLightning McQueen.
没错,那是非常有自信的“闪电”麦坤
Live from Victory Lane,I'm Kori Turbowitz. 记者柯琳·泰伯薇在胜利之道的现场报道
- Get outta the shot.- Yo, Chuck.
- 嘿,别挡镜头- 嘿,查理
Chuck, what are you doing?You're blockin' the camera!
你做什么啊?你挡到镜头了
- Everyone wants to see the bolt.- What?
- 大家都想看闪电- 什么?
- Now, back away.- That's it! Come on, guys.
- 退后一点- 嘿,够了,我们走吧
- Whoa, team! Where are you going?- We quit, Mr. One-Man Show! - 唉呀,你们要去哪儿啊- 我们辞职,个人秀先生
Oh, OK, leave. Fine.
好啊,走啊
How will I ever find anyone elsewho knows how to fill me up with gas?
呵呵,我要上哪去找能帮我加油的组员呢
[Crowd laughs]
- Adios, Chuck!- And my name is not Chuck!
- 再见,查理- 我的名字不叫查理!
Oh, whatever.
哦,随便了
Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen!
嘿,闪电!呦,麦坤!
Seriously, that was somepretty darn nice racin' out there.
说真的,刚才的冲刺可真精彩啊
- By me!- Oh, yeah.
我是说我!
- Zinger!- Welcome to the Chick era, baby!
欢迎进入路霸的年代
The Piston Cup...It's mine, dude. It's mine.
活塞奖杯是我的,我的
Hey, fellas, how do you thinkI'd look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue! 嘿,各位,我开戴诺可蓝色车怎么样?戴诺可蓝!
In your dreams, Thunder.
别做梦了,雷鸣
Yeah, right. Thunder?What's he talkin' about, "Thunder"?
- 是呀,雷鸣?他在说什么?- 不知道啊
You know, 'cause thunderalways comes after lightning.
因为雷声总是在闪电后面
Ka-ping! Ka-pow!
呯!咔!
- Who knew about the thunder thing?- I didn't.
- 你们谁知道雷声这个玩笑- 我不知道
- Give us the bolt!- That's right.
Right in the lens.
- Show me the bolt, baby!- Smile, McQueen!
- Show me the bolt, McQueen!- That's it!
[Electronic music]
[Crowd chattering]
That was one close finish.You sure made Dinoco proud.
好个平手的结局啊,你让戴诺可很骄傲哦
Thank you, King.
谢谢你,冠军
Well, Tex, you've beengood to me all these years.
老德啊,这些年来你对我很好
It's the least I could do.
这是我应该做的
Whatever happens, you're a winnerto me, you old daddy rabbit. 不论发生什么事你都是我心目中的赢家,老公
Thanks, dear.Wouldn't be nothing without you. 谢了,老婆没有你我什么也不是
Kch-i-ka-chow!
- I'm Mia.- I'm Tia.
- 我是蜜亚- 我是蒂亚
[Both] We're, like, your biggest fans!Ka-chow!
我们最崇拜你了咔嚓!
I love being me.
哦,做我真好
- [Police] OK, girls, that's it.- We love you, Lightning!
- 好了,小姐们,够了- 我们爱你,“闪电”!
[Chuckles]
Hey, buddy.You're one gutsy racer.
嘿,朋友,你真的很有胆识啊
Oh, hey, Mr. The King.
噢,冠军先生
You got more talent in one lug nut
你光是一个螺丝就比很多车子拥有更多赛车细胞
than a lot of cars has gotin their whole body.
- Really? Oh, that...- But you're stupid.
- 真的?这个...- 但是你很笨
- Excuse me?- This ain't a one-man deal, kid.
- 你说什么?- 这不是独角戏啊,孩子
You need to wise up and geta good crew chief and a good team. 你要放聪明点给自己找一个一流的总机师和伙伴
You ain't gonna winunless you got good folks behind you,
你想赢,一定要有好人才
[voice dwindling] and you let themdo their job, like they should. 在背后支持,让他们做他们的工作
- Like I tell the boys at the shop...- A good team.
- 必须要每个人同心协力- 一流的伙伴
- Yeah...- [electronic music]
耶
Ka-chow! Ka-pow!
[Crowd cheering]
[Screaming]
[Cheering]
Oh, Lightning!
哦!“闪电”!
If you figure that outyou just gonna be OK.
只要你想清楚了,前途无可限量
Oh, yeah, that...That is spectacular advice.
哦,对,真的是非常好的建议
Thank you, Mr. The King.
谢谢,冠军先生
- [Fanfare]- [Bob] Ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士先生
for the first timein Piston Cup history...
活塞杯赛车史上头一遭
[rewing] A rookiehas won the Piston Cup.
一位菜鸟赢得活塞奖杯
Yes!
耶!
[Bob]... we have a three-way tie.
今天我们有三辆车平手
- [Crowd cheers]- [Cameras flash]
[Chuckling] Hey,that must be really embarrassing.
嘿!麦坤,你一定很尴尬吧
But I wouldn't worry about it.Because I didn't do it!
可是我不会放在心上,因为尴尬的不是我
[Bob] Piston Cup officialshave determined that a tiebreaker race 因为今天的比赛有三位平手,所以裁判决定,一星期后
between the three leaderswill be held in California in one week. 将在加州举行三位领先者的决赛
Well, thank you! Thanks toall of you out there! Thank you!
谢谢!谢谢所有观众!谢谢!
[Whispering] Hey, first one toCalifornia gets Dinoco all to himself.
嘿,菜鸟,谁第一个到加州,就可以单独跟戴诺可谈
No, not me!No, you rock, and you know that!
不,不是我你们才是最棒的
Oh, yeah! Whoo!
喔耶!喔
Yep! All right! Got it!
谁第一个到加州,就可以单独跟戴诺可谈
"First one to Californiagets Dinoco all to himself."
Oh, we'll seewho gets there first, Chick.
那就看看谁会先到,路霸
Huh?
嗯?
- Hey, kid! Congrats on the tie.- I don't want to talk about it. - 嘿!小子,恭喜你争取到决赛- 我不想谈这件事
Let's go, Mack. Saddle up.What'd you do with my trailer?
好了,麦大叔,出发了我的拖车到哪去了?
- I parked it at your sponsor's tent.- What?
- 我把它停在你赞助者帐篷- 什么?
Gotta make your personal appearance.
你必须亲自去露个脸
No. No! No, no, no, no!
不、不、不不不不…
Yes, yes, yes!Lightning McQueen here.
对对对,我是闪电麦坤
And I use Rust-eze MedicatedBumper Ointment, new rear end formula! 我用新配方“清锈”保险杆除锈药膏
Nothing soothes a rusty bumperlike Rust-eze.
“清锈”让生锈保险杆一擦见效
Wow! Look at that shine!
哇!马上亮晶晶!
Use Rust-eze and you toocan look like me!
使用“清锈”你也能像我一样帅
Ka-chow!
咔嚓!
[Both laughing]
I met this car from Swampscott.
我遇到来自沼泽的一辆车
He was so rustyhe didn't even cast a shadow.
他锈得很严重,连影子都没有
- You could see his dirty undercarriage.- [Crowd laughs]
你可以看见他肮脏的底盘
[Groaning] I hate rusty cars.This is not good for my image.
我讨厌生锈的车,这对我形象非常不好
They did give you your big break.Besides, it's in your contract. 你要感谢他们的赞助再说你签了合约
Oh, will you stop, please?Just go get hooked up.
哦,别说了,好吗?去牵拖车就好了
- Winter is a grand old time.- Of this there are no ifs or buts. - 冬天是个好季节- 这一点没什么好争辩的
[Male 1] But remember,all that salt and grime...
可是要记住喔,那些盐跟灰尘
Can rust your bolts and freeze your...
会让你的螺丝钉生锈,螺丝帽结冰Hey, look! There he is!
嘿!你们看,他来了耶
Our almost champ!
冠军角逐者
[Male 1] Get your rear end in here.
快过来,小子
Lightning McQueen,you are wicked fast!
闪电麦坤,你太快了
- That race was a pisser!- You were booking!
- 那场赛车真是精彩啊- 对,你好快,麦坤
- Give me a little room.- You're my hero!
- 拜托,让我过一下- 你是我的偶像!
Yes, I know. [chuckles]
- 麦坤先生- 是,我知道
"Fred." Fred, thank you.
- 弗瑞- 弗瑞,谢谢
He knows my name.He knows my name!
他知道我的名字!他知道我的名字!
Looking good, Freddie!
不错,弗瑞
Thanks to you, Lightning,we had a banner year! 多亏你了,让我们今年赚了不少
We might clear enoughto buy you some headlights. 很好,我们应该有足够的钱帮你买头灯喽
You saying he doesn't have headlights?
你是说他没有头灯?
That's what I'm telling ya.They're stickers!
我就是这么说的,那些只是贴纸
Well, you know,racecars don't need headlights, 你们知道的赛车不需要什么头灯
because the track is always lit.
因为跑道啊,一向都是明亮的啊
Yeah, well, so is my brother,but he still needs headlights.
我弟是秃头,他还是需要头灯
[Laughing]
[Forced laughter]
- Ladies and gentlemen,- [both] Lightning McQueen!
- 各位女士先生- 闪电麦坤
[Crickets chirping]
Free Bird!
唱歌
You know, the Rust-eze MedicatedBumper Ointment team
各位知道吗?“清锈保险杆药膏”车队
ran a great race today.
今天表现的非常好
And remember, with a little Rust-eze...
还有,别忘了,只要一点“清锈”
[whispering] And an insaneamount of luck,
加上大量的运气
...you too, can look like me.Ka-chow.
你也可以像我一样帅咔嚓
- Hey, kid.- We love ya.
- 嘿,小子- 我们爱你
And we're looking forwardto another great year.
而且我们期盼明年也是业绩长红
Just like this year!
跟今年一样!
Not on your life.
明年我就不干了
- Don't drive like my brother!- Yeah, don't drive like my brother! - 别像我弟那样开车- 是吗?别像我哥那样开车
California, here we come!
亲爱的加州,我们来了
Dinoco, here we come!
戴诺可,我们来了!
[Rascal Flatts: Life is a Highway]
[Birds chirping]
[Phone ringing]
[Moaning] Oh... oh... uh,I needed this. Hello?
好舒服喔,哪位?
[Male] Is this Lightning McQueen,the world's fastest racing machine?
请问是全世界最快的赛车,闪电麦坤吗?
Is this Harv,the world's greatest agent?
你是最棒的经纪人哈威吗?
And it is such an honorto be your agent
当你的经纪人真荣幸啊
that it almost hurts me to taketen percent of your winnings. 我几乎不忍心拿你一成的奖金还有广告酬劳
Merchandising. And ancillary rights inperpetuity. Anyway, what a race, champ!
永久的经纪权了总之,好精彩的比赛
I didn't see it,but I heard you were great.
我没…我没看可是听说你很棒
Thanks, Harv.
谢了,哈威
Listen, they're giving you 20 ticketsfor the tiebreaker thing in Cali.
听着,你有二十张加州决赛的票
我可以帮你拿给你朋友,你告诉我名字
I'll pass 'em on to your friends.Shoot me the names.
- 让哈威为你服务,好吗?宝贝- 是,朋友
- You let Harv rock it for you, baby.- Right. Friends.
Yes, there's...
是,有,嗯……
OK, I get it, Mr. Popular.
好吧,我懂了,人气小子
So many you can't even narrow it down.Hey, when you get to town, 朋友太多,不知道给谁好嘿,你到城里来
you better make timefor your best friend!
最好抽空来看你最好的朋友
Break breadwith your mishpocheh here!
你一定要跟你的好友吃顿饭
That'd be great!We should totally...
对,这样很好,我们是应该……
OK, I gotta jump, kid.Let me know how it goes. I'm out.
我得挂了,小子让我知道情况,再见
- [Dial tone hums]- [Sighing]
- [Melodic beeping]- [Wheels squeaking]
[Lightning] What? A minivan?
什么?小货车?
Come on, you're in the slow lane.
拜托,麦大叔你开到慢车道了
This is Lightning McQueenyou're hauling here.
你载的是闪电麦坤耶
Just stopping offfor a quick breather, kid.
我只要停一会就好了,小子
- Old Mack needs a rest.- Absolutely not.
绝对不可以
We're driving all night till weget to California. We agreed to it. 我们要整夜赶路,一直到加州去我们说好的
All night? May I remind youfederal DOT regs state...
- 整夜?让我提醒你国家交通部规定…- 拜托,麦大叔
Come on, I need to get therebefore Chick and hang with Dinoco. 我要比路霸先到,跟戴诺可聊聊
[Mack groans]All those sleeping trucks.
那些打盹的卡车
Hey, kid,I don't know if I can make it.
嘿,小子,我不知道我能不能做得到
Oh, sure you can, Mack.
你当然可以,麦大叔
Look, it'll be easy.I'll stay up with you.
很容易啊,我陪你熬夜
- All night?- All night long.
- 一整夜?- 一整夜
[Snoring]
[Engines slowing]
[Snoring, gasping, blubbering]
[Grunting]
[Snoring] Uh!
[Blubbering]
- [Rap music]- [Engines rewing]
[Sniffing] Ah-choo!
[Laughing]
- Hey, yo, D.J.- What up?
- 嘿呦,DJ- 干嘛?
- We got ourselves a nodder.- [Chuckling]
有一辆车在打瞌睡喔
[Kenny G: Songbird]
Pretty music. [snoring]
音乐真好听
Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man.
嘿,文哥,换车道了,老兄
- Right back at ya!- Yeah!
回你那边啦
- Oops! I missed.- You going on vacation? - 没有碰到- 你在渡假吗?
[All laugh]
[Snoring]
[Snoring]
- [Chuckling]- [Sniffling]
- Oh, no, Snot Rod...- He's gonna blow! - 哦,糟了,大鼻!- 他要打喷嚏啦!Ah... Ah... Ah-choo!
Gesundheit!
保重身体
One should never drive while drowsy.
绝对不要边打瞌睡边开车
- [Tires squealing]- [Horns honking]
- [Honking loudly]- [Screaming]
- Uh! Ah!- [All honking]
- 呃!啊!
[Breathing heavily] Mack!
麦大叔!
- [Grunting]- [Horns honking]
Mack!
麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔!
Hey, Mack! Mack! 嘿,麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack!
麦大叔!
Mack, wait for me! [engine rewing]
麦大叔等等我!
[Tires squealing]
Mack!
麦大叔!
[Bell ringing]
[Horn bellowing]
Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack...
麦大叔!麦大叔...
...wait up! [coughing] Mack.
等等!麦大叔!
Mack! Mack!
麦大叔!麦大叔!
What? You're not Mack.
你不是麦大叔
Mack? I ain't no Mack!I'm a Peterbilt, for dang sake! 麦大叔?我不是麦大叔我是大卡车,拜托
[Peterbilt]Turn on your lights, you moron!
开你的头灯,白痴
Mack... The Interstate!
麦大叔……州际公路
[Tires squealing]
- [Engine roaring]- Huh?
Not in my town, you don't.
在我辖区里休想超速
[Siren wailing]
Oh, no.
哦,糗了
- Oh, maybe he can help me!- [Sheriff backfiring] 哦!也许他可以帮我
He's shooting at me!Why is he shooting at me?
他向我开枪?他为什么向我开枪?
[Backfiring]
I haven't gone this fast in years.
我好多年没跑这么快了
[Grunting] I'm gonnablow a gasket or somethin'. 我的密封垫一定会裂开
Serpentine! Serpentine, serpentine!
蛇行!蛇行!蛇行!
What in the blue blazes?
搞什么呀?居然蛇行,飙车狂
Crazy hot-rodder.
[Siren continues wailing]
[Hank Williams:My Heart Would Know]
[Buzzing]
[史丹利我们的城镇奠基者 1909]
[Water hose turning on]
[Snoring]
I'm telling you, man,every third blink is slower. 我告诉你,老兄闪第三次都比较慢
The sixties weren't good to you,were they?
60年代太亏待你了,是吗?
[Car backfires]
[Sirens blasting]
What? That's not the Interstate! 什么?那不是州际公路
- [Sheriff backfires]- Ah! Oh!
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
- [Screaming]- [Tires screeching]
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Ow!
I'm not the only one seeing this, right? 不是只有我看到,对吧?
- Incoming!- Whoa, man.
危险!
- No!- Hey!
嘿!你刮了我的漆
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
My tires!
我的轮胎!
- [Grunting]- [Gasping]
- [Screaming]- [Gasping]
- [Tires squealing]- [Cables vibrating] [Yelling]
[Shouting]
[Screaming]
- [Cables whizzing]- [Straining]
Fly away, Stanley. Be free!
飞走吧,史丹利,自由自在
[Gasping]
[Breathing heavily]
Boy, you're in a heap of trouble.
小子,你的麻烦可大了
[Sighing]
We're live at the Los AngelesInternational Speedway
记者正在洛杉矶国际赛车场
as the first competitor,Lightning McQueen,
- 第一位决赛者闪电麦坤- 他来了
is arriving at the track.
- 刚刚到赛车场- 麦坤先生,旅途顺利吗?
Is it true he's gonna pose for Cargirl?
他真的要上《赛车女郎》杂志吗?
闪电,你的策略是什么?
What's your strategy?
- [Crowd gasps]- [Cameras clicking]
What? Did I forgetto wipe my mud flaps?
怎么啦?我忘了擦挡泥板吗?
[闪电麦坤失踪了!!]
McQueen's driver arrived in California,but McQueen was missing. 麦柛的运送车到达加州但是麦坤不见了
- McQueen was reported missing....to race an unprecedented... 赛车“闪电麦坤”神秘失踪了麦坤应该参加一场前所未有的……[male] Sponsor statedthey have no idea where he is.
赞助厂商说不知道他在什么地方
I hope Lightning's OK. I'd hateto see anything bad happen to him. 我只希望“闪电”没事我实在不希望他发生任何意外
I don't know what's harder to find,McQueen or a chief who'll work with him!
我不知道什么比较难找闪电麦坤还是肯跟他合作的总机械师
[German accent] Lightning McQueenmust be found at all costs! 不计代价,一定要找到闪电麦坤!
They're all asking the same question:Where is McQueen?
他们都在问同一个问题:麦坤到底在哪里?
[Groaning] Oh, boy. 天啊
Where am I?
这是什么地方啊?
- Mornin', sleepin' beauty!- Ah!
早啊,睡美人!
Boy, I was wonderin'when you was gonna wake up.
我在想你要多久才会醒过来
Take whatever you want!Just don't hurt me!
你要什么就拿去,只要别伤害我
A parking boot?Why do I have a parking boot on?
轮胎锁?为什么给我上轮胎锁?
- What's going on here? Please!- [Chuckling] You're funny.
- 这是怎么回事?拜托- 哈哈,你真好笑
I like you already. My name's Mater.
我喜欢你,我叫拖线
Mater?
拖线?
Yeah, like "tuh-mater,"but without the "tuh".
对,拖把的拖,不是脱衣服的脱
- What's your name?- You don't know my name?
- 你叫什么名字?- 你…你不知道我的名字?
Uh...
嗯…我知道你的名字你也叫拖线?
No, I know your name.Is your name Mater too?
What?
什么?
Look, I need to get to Californiaas fast as possible. Where am I? 听我说,我必须在最短的时间内尽快赶到加州去这是什么地方啊?Where are you? Shoot!
这是什么地方?嘿
You're in Radiator Springs.
这是化油器郡
The cutest little townin Carburetor County.
一个可爱的小镇,叫油车水镇
Oh, great. Just great!
好,好极了
Well, if you think that's great,you should see the rest of the town. 如果你认为这里很好你应该参观镇上其他的地方
You know,I'd love to see the rest of the town!
你知道吗?我很想参观其他的地方
So if you could just open the gate,take this boot off,
所以只要你打开门,解开轮胎锁
you and me, we go cruisin',check out the local scene...
你跟我就一起游览本地的风景好吗?
- Dad-gum!- How'd that be, Tuhmater?
- 耶,好- 怎么样,拖线?
- Cool!- Mater!
- 酷!- 拖线!
What did I tell youabout talkin' to the accused?
我说过,你可不可以跟被告说话?
To not to.
不可以
Well, quit your yappin' and tow thisdelinquent road hazard to traffic court.
那就废话少说把这个威胁道路的罪犯,拖去交通法庭
Well, we'll talk later, Mater.
等会聊了,小老弟
[Chuckling] "Later, Mater."That's funny!
小老弟,真好笑
Ah! [Sheriff] The Radiator SpringsTraffic Court will come to order! 油车水镇交通法庭即将开庭
Hey, you scratched my paint!I oughta take a blowtorch to you, man! 你刮了我的漆真该放把火把你烧了
You broke-a the road!You a very bad car!
我得重新叠罐头你弄坏道路,你是辆坏车
- Fascist!- Commie!
- 暴君!- 对啊,对啊
Officer, talk to me, babe.How long is this gonna take?
警长,请告诉我,这到底还要多久?
I gotta get to California, pronto.
我很忙,得立刻赶到加州去
Where's your lawyer?
你的律师呢?
I don't know. Tahiti maybe.He's got a timeshare there.
谁知道,在大溪地吧他在那里有一个度假屋
When a defendant has no lawyer,the court will assign one to him. Hey!
当被告没有律师的时候法庭会指派一个给他
Anyone want to be his lawyer?
谁要当他的律师啊?
Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!
对,我可以,警长
All rise! The HonorableDoc Hudson presiding.
请起立,法官大人韩大夫主审
Show-off.
爱现
- May Doc have mercy on your soul.- [Door banging]
希望韩大夫怜悯你这个可怜虫
- [Gasping]- All right,
好了,我要知道谁破坏我的镇警长
I wanna know who's responsiblefor wreckin' my town, Sheriff.
I want his hood on a platter!
我要拿下他的车盖
I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots!No, check that.
我要他坐牢,直到他烂掉不,更正
I'm gonna put him in jail tillthe jail rots on top of him,
我要他坐牢,直到监牢烂掉,压在他车顶
and then I'm gonna move himto a new jail and let that jail rot. 然后再把他移到新的坚牢,让那个监牢也烂掉
I'm...
我……
Throw him out of here, Sheriff.
把他撵出去,警长
I want him out of my courtroom.I want him out of our town!
我要他离开我的法庭我要他离开我的镇
- Case dismissed.- Yes!
- 本案终结- 好耶
Boy, I'm purty goodat this lawyerin' stuff.
我可是一流的律师耶
Sorry I'm late, Your Honor!
抱歉,我迟到了
Holy Porsche! She's gotta befrom my attorney's office.
保时捷美眉,她一定是我的律师派来的
Hey, thanks for comin',but we're all set.
谢谢你来,不过没事了
- He's letting me go.- He's letting you go?
- 他要放我走- 他要放你走?
Yeah, your job's pretty easy today.
对,今天你的工作很轻松All you have to do now is stand thereand let me look at you. 你只需要乖乖站在那儿让我好好的看看你
Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase.Me, you, dinner. Pi-cha-kow! 好吧,我就不拐弯抹角了,我…你…晚餐,咔嚓
- What the...? Ow! Oh!- Ka-chow!
- 什么?噢!哦- 咔嚓!
- Please!- I know. I get that reaction a lot.
- 拜托!哦- 我知道,这种反应我见多了
I create feelings in others thatthey themselves don't understand. 我带给别人的感受连他们自己都无法理解
- [Rewing]- Agh! Ow!
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
对不起,吓着你了吗?
A little bit, but I'll be all right.
嗯…有一点,但我不要紧
OK. I'm gonna go talk to the judge.
好吧,我要去跟法官谈谈
Do what you gotta do, baby.But listen. Be careful.
做你该做的,宝贝喔!但是小心一点
Folks around here are not firing onall cylinders, if you know what I mean.
这里的人不是都像你一样那么上路你懂我的意思吗?
Ka-ching!
咔嚓!
Ah!
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
- Hey there, Mater.- Howdy, Sally.
- 你好,拖线- 你好,莎莉
- Hi, folks!- Good morning!
- 大家好- 早安,莎莉
You know her?
你认识她?
She's the town attorney and my fiancee.
她是本镇的律师,也是我的未婚妻
What?
什么?
Nah, I'm just kiddin'.She just likes me for my body.
开玩笑的她只是喜欢我的外表
You look great. You do somethingdifferent with your side view mirrors?
韩大夫,你今天看起来真帅你是不是调整了你的侧视镜?
What do you want, Sally?
莎莉,你想做什么?
[Sighing] Come on, make this guyfix the road. The town needs this. 哦,拜托,让这个家伙修路本镇很需要
No. I know his type. Racecar.
不,我知道他这型的,赛车
That's the last thing this town needs.
本镇最不需要赛车
OK, I didn't want to have to do this,Doc, but you leave me no choice. 好吧,我不想这么做的喔可是你让我别无选择
Fellow citizens, you're all awareof our town's proud history. 各位乡亲,你们都知道本镇的骄傲历史
Here she goes again.
她又来了
Radiator Springs,the glorious jewel
油车水镇,原始道路
也是我们66号公路颈上的一颗荣耀宝石
strung on the necklaceof Route 66, the mother road! It is our job and our pleasureto take care of the travelers
我们有责任也很乐意服务行经这段公路的所有旅客
- on our stretch of that road.- Travelers? What travelers?
旅客?什么旅客?
Ignore him.
别理他
But how, I ask you,are we to care for those travelers
可是你们仔细想想如果没有路让这些旅客行驶
if there is no roadfor them to drive on?
那我们要怎么服务他们呢?
- Luigi, what do you have at your store?- Tires.
- 卡布,你的店里有什么?- 轮胎
And if no one can get to you?
如果没有车子来呢?
I won't sell any... tires.I will lose everything!
我就没办法卖轮胎,我会失去一切
- Flo, what do you have at your store?- I have gas.
- 芙蓉,你的店里有什么?- 我有汽油
- Lotsa gas!- OK boys, stay with me.
- 很多汽油- 好了,男士们,注意听
And, Flo, what'll happen if no onecan come to your station to buy gas?
芙蓉,如果车子不能去你的店里买汽油会怎么样呢?
I'll go outta business and...we'll have to leave town.
我会没生意,然后…我们就得离开这里
What's gonna happen if Floleaves town and closes her station? 如果芙蓉关了她的店离开这里我们会怎么样呢
- [All] Without gas, we're done for!- What?
- 没有汽油,我们就完了- 什么?
Don't you think the car responsibleshould fix our road?。