成事在人(Invictus)中英对白剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1--Holding.Holding.Ready?顶住,顶住,准备好
2---Yeah,let's go.Up,up,up.-Come on,boys,tackle,tackle.好,开始!上,上,上,快上,小伙子们,防守,快抢
3--南非,1990年2月11日
4--Good work,boys.Keep it up.Good work.干得好,继续,继续,好样的
5--Mandela!Mandela!曼德拉!曼德拉!
6--Mandela!Mandela!Mandela!曼德拉!曼德拉!曼德拉!
7--Who is it,sir?教练,那是谁?
8--It is that terrorist,Mandela.They let him out.是那个恐怖分子,曼德拉,他们把他放了
9--Remember this day,boys.记住这一天吧,孩子们
10--This is the day our country went to the dogs.咱国家从今天起算是完蛋了
11--Come.Let's e.过来,走,咱们继续练
12--I am now in a position to announce that Mr.Nelson Mandela will be released...我在此宣布纳尔逊·曼德兰先生将会于2月11日,周日下午三点…
13--...at the Victor Verster Prison...…从维克托·韦斯特监狱…
14--...on Sunday,the11th of February,at about3p.m.…被释放
15--There's Mr.Nelson Mandela.那就是纳尔逊·曼德拉先生
16--Mr.Mandela,a free man...曼德拉先生,现在是个自由的人了…
17--...taking his first steps into a new South Africa.…他将一步步走向一个全新的南非
18--This is the moment the world has been waiting for.这就是全世界都在等待的那一刻
19--And the top news of the day here in South Africa and around the world.今天南非和世界的头条新闻都是…
20--The recent release of Nelson Mandela from prison...纳尔逊·曼德拉最近的出狱…
21--...has triggered a power struggle between the ANC and their black rivals.引发了ANC(非洲人国民大会,简称非国大)与其他黑人党派的权力之争
22--There are reports that the government has been secretly providing arms...有报道指出,现任(白人)政府秘密地向这些组织提供武器…
23--...to these groups,contributing to the violence...…从而导致了…
24--...that has erupted throughout the country.…全国性的暴力活动
25--South Africa appears to be on the verge of a civil war.南非正处于内战爆发的边缘
26--Mr.Mandela has traveled to Durban...曼德拉到达德班(南非港口城市)…
27--...in an effort to persuade100,000angry young ANC supporters on the frontline...…试图劝说10万名愤怒的非国大年轻支持者放弃武力…
28--...to make peace.…和平解决争端
29--Take your knives and your guns and your pangas...拿上你的匕首、枪和砍刀…
30--...and throw them into the sea.…然后把它们丢到海里去
31--After four years of talks,the day black South Africans...经过四年的对话,长期以来南非黑人…
32--...have been fighting for has finally arrived.…为之奋斗的一天终于到来了
33--For the first time,they are free to cast their vote alongside whites.有史以来第一次,他们终于能和白人一起投票
34--An estimated23million people went to the polls today.今天,预计有2300万人参加投票
35--I,Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela...我,纳尔逊·罗利拉拉·曼德拉…
36--...do hereby swear to be faithful to the Republic of South Africa.…在此宣誓效忠南非共和国
37--Never,never and never again shall it be...永远、永远、永远都不要…
38--...that this beautiful land will again...…让这片土地再次经受…
39--...experience the oppression of one by another...…一个种族对另一个种族的压迫…
40--...and suffer the indignity of being the skunk of the world.…和因为丑恶行径而遭到整个世界的鄙夷41--Madiba!马迪巴!(曼德拉家族中长辈对他的荣誉头衔,此处类似于昵称)
42--马迪巴!
43--Here he is.Like clockwork.他来了,跟闹钟一样准
44--That makes him such an easy target.这样有规律使他很危险啊
45--Yes,good morning.您好,早上好
46--早安老大,早安老大
47--How are you?你们还好么?
48---Us is sharp,Madiba.-Good.-我们挺好的,马迪巴-很好
49---Linga,how's your mother?-She's much better.Thanks.-林格,你妈妈怎么样了?-她好多了,谢谢您
50--Good,very good.好,很好
51--Linga,watch your left.林格,小心左边
52--Madiba.Madiba.马迪巴、马迪巴
53--It's all right.没事的
54--What does it say?那上面说什么?
55--It says,"He can win an election,but can he run a country?"(报纸上的文字是阿非利卡语,或称南非荷兰语,是白人的主要语言)那上面说,“他能赢得选举,但他懂得治理国家么?
56--Not even one day on the job and they are after you.都还没上任呢,他们就开始批评了
57--It's a legitimate question.这问题提的没错啊
58--Today marks the beginning of a new era in South Africa...今天,标志着南非进入了一个新的时代…59--...as President Mandela takes office in Pretoria.…曼德拉总统将在比勒陀利亚开始办公
60--Facing issues that range from economic stagnation and unemployment...他面临问题有很多,从经济不景气和失业问题…
61--...to rising crime,while at the same time...…到高发的犯罪,同时…
62--...balancing black aspirations with white fears.…还要注意平衡黑人的热情和白人的恐惧
63--I never thought I'd see the day.I feel sorry for you,son.我没想到自己能看到这一天,真为你感到抱歉,儿子
64--You got your whole life ahead of you.What's it gonna be like now?你前头还有大把人生呢,那会是怎样的人生呢?
65---Don't be so gloomy.-Yeah.-别那么消极嘛-好吧
66--Now,I added vitamins.There's a horrible flu bug going around.给你,我加了维他命的,最近好像流感爆发
67---You tell Nerine when you get home,eh?-Thanks,Mom.-你回家之后要告诉纳琳,知道么?-谢了,妈妈
68--Now,I'm telling you,Francois.现在,我跟你说,弗朗索瓦
69--Look at Angola,look at Mozambique,look at Zimbabwe.看看安哥拉,看看莫桑比克,看看津巴布韦(这些国家在黑人政府掌权后对白人的政策有些矫枉过正)
70--We're next.我们也快了
71--They're gonna take our jobs and they're gonna drive us into the sea.他们会抢走我们的工作然后把我们赶到海里去
72--Just you wait.等着瞧吧
73--Good morning.早安
74---Good morning.-Good morning.-早安-早安
75---早安-早安
76---Good morning,everyone.-Good morning.-大家早安-早安
77--Brenda,you've had your hair done.I like it.布兰达,你做了头发啊,我喜欢
78--Thank you,Madiba.谢谢你,马迪巴
79--Yeah,we need to talk about your cabinet appointments and ministers.嗯,我们需要讨论一下政府内阁的人选问题
80---Give me one moment,please.-Yes,Madiba.-请稍等我一下-好的,马迪巴
81---After you,Comrade President.-Thank you,sir.-请进,总统同志
82--Office of the president,good morning.早安,总统办公室
83--Brenda.布兰达
84--Please assemble all the staff for me.All those who haven't already left.请帮我集合所有的工作人员,那些还没有离开的
85--Right now?All of them?现在,所有人?
86---Yes,please.-Yes,Madiba.-对,谢谢-好的,马迪巴
87--Ladies and gentlemen,if you would like to follow me,please.女士们先生们,请跟我来
88--The president would like to speak with you.总统先生有话要跟你们说
89---Here he comes.-Yeah.-他来了-是啊
90--He wants the satisfaction of firing us himself.他大概想亲自开除我们会比较爽
91---I'd like you to stay out here.-Yes,but,Madiba...-我想你们就在这儿等着-可是,马迪巴…
92--I cannot talk to them hiding behind men with guns.我不能躲在有枪的人后面跟他们说话
93--[南非荷兰语]大家早安
94---Good morning.-Good morning.-早安-早安
95--Good morning.早安
96---How are you this morning?-Fine.-你今天早上感觉怎么样?-很好
97--It's good to see you.很高兴见到你
98--Thank you for coming on such short notice.感谢你们这么快就来参加会议了
99--Some of you may know who I am.你们中的有些人可能认识我
100--I could not help noticing the empty offices...我早上来上班的时候…
101--...as I came to work this morning...…没法不注意到那些空旷的办公室….
102--...and all of the packing boxes.…和满满的整理箱
103--Now,of course,if you want to leave,that is your right.当然,如果你要走,那是你的权利
104--And if you feel in your heart that you cannot work with your new government...而且如果你内心里感到你不能和新政府一道工作…
105--...then it is better that you do leave.…那么你最好还是离开吧
106--Right away.马上就走
107--But if you are packing up because you fear...但如果你收拾东西准备走是因为你害怕…
108--...that your language or the color of your skin...…你的语言或者你的肤色…
109--...or who you worked for before disqualifies you from working here...…或你过去曾经为某些人工作过的经历使你不符合这里工作的条件…
110--...I am here to tell you,have no such fear.…我在此告诉各位,根本不必担心
111--What is verby is verby.过去的就过去了(此处他用了南非荷兰语的“过去”)
112--The past is the past.过去的就过去了
113--We look to the future now.现在我们要向前看
114--We need your help.我们需要你们的帮助
115--We want your help.我们需要你们帮助我们
116--If you would like to stay...如果你想留下…
117--...you would be doing your country a great service.…你将会为你的国家做出极大的贡献
118--All I ask is that you do your work to the best of your abilities...我所要求的只是尽你所能地工作…119--...and with good heart.…同时保持一颗善良的心
120--I promise to do the same.我保证我将同样这么做
121--If we can manage that,our country will be a shining light in the world.如果我们能做到这一点,我们的国家必将在世界上重新闪耀
122--Thank you.谢谢
123--早安,我的姐妹
124---Is it still morning?-Yeah.-现在还是早上呢?-对
125--When you get a chance,can we get the schedule for the month?你有时间的时候,能不能给我们一份这个月的行程表?
126---Yeah.-We need to plan security.-好-我们需要布置安保工作
127--Office of the president,good morning.早安,总统办公室
128--Yes,sir.Will do,we'll have that ready for you.好的,先生,可以,我们会给您准备好的
129--We need more men.我们需要更多的人手
130--Did you talk to Brenda about it?你跟布兰达说了么?
131--Yes.Yesterday.说了,昨天说的
132--Ah.That must be Jessie with the schedule.啊,一定是杰西来送行程表了
133--Come in,beautiful.进来吧,美女
134--What's this?这是怎么回事?
135--Mr.Jason Tshabalala?杰森·沙巴拉拉先生?
136--That's me.Am I under arrest?是我,我被捕了么?
137--Captain Feyder and team,reporting for duty,sir.菲德尔上尉及其小队报道,长官
138--What duty?你们负责什么?
139--We're the presidential bodyguard.We've been assigned to this office.我们是总统保镖,我们被指派到这个办公室
140--Here are our orders.这是我们收到的命令
141--You're Special Branch,right?你们是属于政治保安处的,是吧?
142--You'll see that they've been signed.你可以看下,命令已经签署了
143--Well,I don't care if they are signed...好吧,如果是上一届政府签的我就…
144--(签名:曼德拉)
145--Just wait here.等下
146--Sorry to disturb you,sir.很抱歉打扰您,先生
147--You look agitated,Jason.你看起来挺激动的,杰森
148--That's because there are four Special Branch cops in my office.那是因为有4个政治保安处的警察到我的办公室来了
149---Oh,what did you do?-Nothing.-哦,你干什么了?-没干什么
150--They say they are presidential bodyguards and they have orders signed by you.他们说他们是总统保镖,他们手中有你签署的命令
151--Ah,yes.Ah,yes.Well,these men are special trained by SAS.啊,对,对,对,这些人可是受过SAS
(著名英国特种部队)训练的
152--They have lots of experience.They protected de Klerk.他们很有经验,他们保护过德·克勒克(曼德拉之前的南非最后一任白人总统)
153---Yes,but it doesn't mean that they have to...-You asked for more men,didn't you?-我知道,可是这并不意味着他们要…-你不是说了需要更多人手么,对吧?
154---Yes,sir,I asked...-When people see me in public...-是的,先生,我是要了…-当我出现在公众场合时…
155--...they see my bodyguards.…大家也会看到我的保镖
156--You represent me directly.你们直接代表我
157--The rainbow nation starts here.“彩虹之国”就从这里开始
158---Reconciliation starts here.-Reconciliation,sir?-和解就从这里开始-什么,和解?
159--Yes,reconciliation,Jason.对的,和解,杰森
160--Comrade President,not long ago,these guys tried to kill us.总统同志,不久之前,这些家伙还想干掉我们呢
161--Maybe even these four guys in my office tried and often succeeded.也许我办公室里那四个家伙也干过,可能还得手过
162--Yes,I know.是的,我知道
163--Forgiveness starts here too.宽容也从这里开始
164--Forgiveness liberates the soul.宽容可以解放你的灵魂
165--It removes fear.That is why it is such a powerful weapon.消除恐惧,这就是为什么宽容是如此强大的一件武器
166--Please,Jason.Try.去吧,杰森,试一下
167--Sorry to disturb you,sir.很抱歉打扰您了,先生
168--Just a minute.等一小下
169--Two copies of the schedule.两份行程表
170--Thank you,Jessie.谢了,杰西
171--Jason,can we get rid of these guys now?杰森,这些家伙可以走了么?
172--This is the schedule for the month.这是这个月的行程表
173--Let's look them over for assignments.咱们来仔细看看这些安排
174---Right.-What?-好的-什么?
175--Hey,Jason.I need to talk to you.嘿,杰森,我得和你聊聊
176--How can we trust them?我们怎么能相信这些家伙呢?
177--We can't.That's what Madiba wants,okay?Let's go.我们不能,但是马迪巴要这么做的,懂了么?走吧
178--Are there any special orders or conditions?有什么需要特别注意的情况么?
179--No.Oh,yes.没有,哦,有
180--Madiba doesn't like it if you don't smile when you push people away.马迪巴希望你们在推开人群的时候能保持微笑
181--Seriously?真的?
182--Yes,seriously.It's the new South Africa.对,真的,现在可是新南非了
183--Madiba?马迪巴?
184--That's the president's clan name.那是总统家族里的名字
185--That's what we call him.我们这么称呼他的
186--We'll call him Mr.President.我们会叫他总统先生
187--Can we go through the schedule now?咱们现在可以接着看行程表了吧?
188--Can you gentlemen come closer?你们的人能靠过来些不?
189--How's he going to do all this?When does he take a break?他怎么能干这么多事?他什么时候休息呢?
190--He says he rested enough in prison.他说他已经在监狱里休息够了
191---Here's a headache.-What?-这有个麻烦事-什么?
192--The rugby match.橄榄球比赛
193--England against Springboks,Loftus Stadium.英格兰对阵跳羚,洛夫特斯体育场
194--Gonna be a headache for England,that's for sure.We're gonna donnerthem.英格兰可有麻烦了,肯定的,我们会好好教训他们
195--I don't care about the game.All I care about...我关心的不是比赛,我关心的是…
196--...is that the president will be exposed.-To a thousand drunken boys.…总统会出现在公众场合-面对1000多醉醺醺的家伙
197--Sports fans?你是说球迷?
198--Yes.Sports fans.对,球迷
199--Who didn't vote for him.Who probably hate him.那些没投票给他的人,那些可能憎恨他的人
200--Who came out of the womb with guns in their hands.那些生来手里就拿着枪的人(此处均暗指白人)
201--What?什么?
202--Let's welcome captain Francois Pienaar...让我们欢迎弗朗索瓦·皮纳尔队长…
203--...and the South African Springboks here in Pretoria.…和南非跳羚队来到比勒陀利亚
204--Today's referee is Colin Hawke from New Zealand.今天的主裁判是来自新西兰的科林·霍克
205--Bokke!Bokke!Bokke!跳羚!跳羚!跳羚!
206--Okay,guys.好了,伙计们
207--I want your eyes on the crowd at all times.You're staying in the middle of the field.我要求你们要时刻注意观众,你们站在场地中央
208--You're gonna walk in,shake hands,and walk back and that's it.他进场,握手,然后退场,就这样209---You got it?-Yup.-明白了么?-明白
210--Okay,let's go.好的,走吧
211--Ladies and gentlemen,it is our pleasure to have with us today...女士们先生们,今天,我们很高兴…212--...at Loftus Versfeld,our newly elected president...…新当选的总统纳尔逊·曼德拉先生…
213--...Mr.Nelson Mandela.…也来到了洛夫特斯体育场
214--Mandela!曼德拉!
215--Well,good luck,captain.那么,祝好运了,队长
216--Thank you,Mr.President.Thank you.谢谢,总统先生,谢谢
217---Good luck,son.-Thank you very much.-祝好运,孩子-非常感谢
218---Good luck.-Thank you.-祝好运-谢谢
219---Good luck,Chester.-Yes,sir.-祝好运,切斯特-好的,先生
220---Good luck.-Thank you.-祝好运-谢谢
221--Sir.先生
222---Stop him.-No,stay with him.-拦住他-别,跟着他
223---Thank you for honoring our new flag.-It's a pleasure,sir.-感谢你挥舞着我们的新国旗-很高兴这么做,先生
224--Thank you.谢谢
225--How are you?How are you?你好吗?你好吗?
226---Good to see you.Good to see you.-Thank you.Thank you.-很高兴见到你,很高兴见到你-谢谢,谢谢
227---Madiba.-Hi.-马迪巴-你好
228--Madiba?Madiba?We're delaying the rugby,sir.马迪巴?马迪巴?我们耽误了比赛开始,先生
229--Oh,yes.Oh,yes,of course.哦,对,对,不好意思
230---Why didn't you stop him?-Well,you try next time.-你们怎么不阻止他?-呃,下次你自己试试看吧
231---Does he do that sort of thing all the time?-Ask my ulcers.-他一直都这么做么?-我都得胃溃
疡了(意指长期紧张)
232---Good thing it was just a cup.-And good thing he never saw it.-好在只是个杯子-好在他没看见233--Oh,he saw it.He sees everything.哦,他看见了,一切都逃不过他的眼睛
234--I hate rugby.我讨厌橄榄球
235--Engage!组架!
236---With you,with you!-Here,onside,onside!-跟上!跟上!-快,没越位,没越位!
237--Come on!Now,now,now!快快!拦,拦住!
238--Try,England.英格兰达阵
239--For England,scored by Ben Clarke,Number13.英格兰队,13号,本·克拉克得分
240--England,11,South Africa,0.英格兰,11,南非,0
241--Fuck,man.该死的,伙计们
242--These okes mean business.We need to focus.这些家伙来硬的,我们需要集中精力
243--Come,okes,we need to focus,focus!来吧,伙计们,咱们要集中精力,集中!
244---Let's go,boys.-Right,come on.-来吧,伙计们-好的,加油
245--Conversion is good.触地后射门得分
246--Why don't we do a little work while we watch?咱们为什么不在看比赛的同时干点儿工作呢?
247---We have a lot of promises to keep.-Yes,we do.-我们还有很多承诺要兑现呢-是的,我们有很多
248--Well,it's not too late,if the boys can just pick up their game.我看,还不算太晚,只要小伙子们能找回自己的节奏
249--If they don't,heads will roll.如果他们做不到,就基本完蛋了
250--Come on,you bloody bastards.加油,你们这些小杂种们
251--Where do you want to go first for foreign investment?您想让哪些外国投资优先进入呢?
252--Where the money is.钱从哪里来?
253--America,England,Saudi Arabia.美国、英国、沙特
254--How long before the World Cup?离橄榄球世界杯还有多久?
255--About a year.大概一年吧
256--Well,it's time enough for improvement.嗯,时间足够进步了
257--Mr.President.总统先生
258--Don't get your hopes up.不要期望太高啊
259--We're a damn disgrace.我们肯定挺丢脸的
260--England,24,South Africa,9.英格兰,24,南非,9
261--Do you see all those old apartheid flags?您看到那些种族隔离时代的旗子了么?
262---Hm.-They're a disgrace.-嗯-看着真丢人
263--It is also a constitutional right.那也是宪法规定的权利嘛
264--Along with the apartheid anthem,I know.还有隔离时代的歌曲,我知道
265--But it's time people moved on.但时候让大家往前看了
266--Look at this.看这个
267--All of the whites are cheering for the Springboks.所有的白人都为跳羚队加油
268--All of the blacks are cheering for England.所有的黑人都为英格兰队加油
269--We used to do that on the island,you know.你看,我们在岛上的时候也做这么干(曼德拉曾被关押于罗宾岛)
270--We would cheer for anyone but the Boks.谁和跳羚比赛,我们就为谁加油
271--It made the warders very angry.守卫们气坏了
272--Of course it did.那是当然
273---Sorry I'm late.How is it going?-Number10.-抱歉我来晚了,情况怎么样?-10号
274--Very badly.非常糟糕
275--Maybe it's just as well.也许这样更好
276--Why?为什么?
277--I've just been at a meeting of the National Sports executive.我刚刚参加了国家体育委员会的一个会议
278--There's a strong support to drop the Springbok emblem and colors altogether.大家强烈支持废弃跳羚队的队徽和队服
279--If they play badly,maybe it's a good time to make a change.如果他们打得不好,正好可以借机改变一下
280--This could be the last time we have to look at the green and gold.也许这是我们最后一次看见绿金色了
281--Fuck,man.This is bullshit.娘的,操,太烂了
282--Francois Pienaar's team came to Loftus Versfeld Stadium this afternoon...今天下午,弗朗索瓦·皮纳尔的队伍出现在洛夫特斯体育场…
283--...unprepared and arrogant.…自大而又缺少训练
284--They left80minutes later...80分钟之后,他们夹着尾巴离开了…
285--...with their tails between their legs like whipped mongrels.…好像一群被皮鞭抽了的狗崽子
286--And I,for one,am glad.而我呢,觉得很高兴
287--Not because they lost,but because there is now no way...并不是因为我们输球了,而是因为我们再也无法…
288--...to ignore the fact that we are completely and utterly unprepared...…忽视这样一个事实:我们完全彻底地没有准备好…
289--...to reenter the world of topnotch international rugby.…成为橄榄球世界的顶尖球队
290--The Rugby World Cup is now less than a year away.橄榄球世界杯还有不到一年就要举行了
291--And I,for one,am relieved that we are the host nation...而我呢,很欣慰我们作为主办国…
292--...and therefore qualify automatically for the tournament.…可以自动进入决赛阶段,而不必参加预选赛
293---Somebody gets the ax.-Because I am not sure...-有人得下台了-因为我不确定…
294--...that we would get in on merit alone.-Who's it gonna be?-…我们是否单凭价值观改变就可以参赛了-开掉谁呢?
295--Pienaar's team played without discipline...皮纳尔的队伍完全没有章法…
296--...without strategy and without courage.…没有策略、没有勇气
297---And therefore...-He's trying to get them to drop me.-因此…-他想让他们把我开了
298--He's just bitter because the Springboks were boycotted when he played.他只不过是嫉妒他打球的时候跳羚队在国际上被禁赛了
299--Maybe.But people listen to what he says.可能吧,不过大伙听他的
300--They brought shame upon our nation.他们给我们国家带来了耻辱
301--And I,for one,can say without fear of contradiction...而我呢,可以毫无异议地说…
302--...that today,these15...…今天,这15个…
303--...so-called men did not deserve to wear the hallowed green and gold.…被称为男人的家伙不配穿上神圣的绿金色球衣
304--Here's your muti,Madiba.I warmed the milk tonight.这是您的木提茶,马迪巴,今晚我热了牛奶305--Ah.You are too good to me,Mary.啊,你对我真是太好了,玛丽
306--Your daughter called to cancel her visit this weekend.您女儿打电话来说这周末不能来了
307--Did she say why?她说为什么了么?
308--No,she didn't.She said to tell you she was sorry.没,她没说,她说和您说很抱歉
309--I see.知道了
310--Do you need anything else tonight?您今晚还需要点儿别的么?
311--No,Mary,thank you.I will go to bed.不了,玛丽,谢谢你,我就去睡觉了
312--Good evening,Dada.晚安,老爹
313--Good evening,Mary.晚安,玛丽
314---Hello.There you go.-God bless you.-你好,给你-上帝保佑你
315--Thank you.谢谢
316---Some nice pants for you.-God bless you.-你的是条裤子-上帝保佑你
317--There you go.给你
318--There you go.给
319--God bless you.上帝保佑你
320--You're a very lucky boy.It's a real Springbok practice jersey.你可真走运,这可是件货真价实的跳羚队训练服哦
321--I mean,I know it's a bit big,but it's warm and it'll last forever.我知道,它是有点儿大,但它很暖和,而且永不褪色
322--Huh?Come.嗯?来啊
323--Go on,take it,it's yours.给,拿着,给你了
324---Why won't he take it?-Lf he wears it,the others will beat him up.-他为什么不要?-如果他穿这件衣服,其他的孩子会打死他的
325--Because the Springboks are playing so badly?因为跳羚队表现得不够好么?
326--No,because for them Springbok still represents apartheid.不是,是因为跳羚队代表了种族隔离制度
327--And now for the next item on our agenda.好,我们议程上的下一项是…
328--The NSC executive proposes a vote国家体育委员会执委会提出了一项动议:
329--That,as a permanent symbol of the apartheid era...作为种族隔离时代的一项永久象征…
330--...the colors,emblem...…跳羚队的队服、队徽…
331--...and the name of the Springboks,be eliminated immediately.…以及“跳羚队”这个名字将被永远废除
332--And that all sports teams representing South Africa...而且从今往后所有代表南非的运动队…
333--...shall be known forthwith...…将采用…
334--...as the Proteas.…帝王花(山龙眼,Protea)作为标志
335--Now,comrades,we will submit this motion to a hand vote.现在,同志们,我们将对此动议进行举手表决
336--And in the event of a close count,we'll go to a written ballot.如果出现票数接近的情况,我们将转为采用无记名投票方式表决
337--All of those in favor of eliminating the Springboks,raise your hands.所有同意废弃跳羚标识的,请举手
338---Viva,Proteas,viva!-Viva!-万岁,帝王花,万岁!-万岁!
339---万岁,帝王花,万岁!-万岁!
340---万岁,帝王花,万岁!-万岁!
341--Both units to their cars right now.所有人员做好出发准备
342--All right,let's go.Let's do it.好的,行动,出发
343--What do I tell the Japanese trade delegation?我该怎么跟日本贸易代表团说呢?
344--I delegate that decision to you.我全权委托给你了
345---Do you want me to inform the VP?-No.-你要我通知副总统么?-不要
346--We should at least include the minister of sport.我们至少应该通知一下体育部长吧
347--No.不要
348--I strongly advise against doing this,especially on your own.我强烈反对这样做,尤其是您还孤军奋战
349--It gives the impression of autocratic leadership.这样会给人留下独裁统治的印象
350--You risk alienating your cabinet and your party.您这样做很有可能疏远您的内阁和党派
351--Your advice is duly noted.你的建议我知道了
352--Madiba.The people want this.They hate the Springboks.马迪巴,是人民想要这样做,他们讨厌跳羚队
353--They don't want to be represented by a team they cheered against.他们不想被一个他们喝倒彩的队伍所代表
354--Yes,I know.But in this instance,the people are wrong.是的,我知道,但在这件事上,人民错了355--And as their elected leader,it is my job to show them that.作为他们选出的领袖,我有责任指出这一点
356--You're risking your political capital.您在拿您的政治生命冒险
357--You're risking your future as our leader.您在用您以后的政治前途冒险
358--The day I am afraid to do that is the day I am no longer fit to lead.哪天如果我不敢这么做了,哪天就是我不再适合领导了
359--At least risk it for something more important than rugby.冒风险至少也要选一些比橄榄球跟重要的事情吧
360--Tell the boys I want to go to Eersterust,very fast.告诉他们去伊尔楚斯,快
361--We,the executive,would like to applaud you for your diligence...我们,执委会,非常感谢你们的不懈努力…
362--...and your courage.…和莫大的勇气
363--Please join us in our anthem.请和我们一起唱国歌
364--Comrades,comrades,members of the choir.同志们、同志们,唱诗班的同志们
365--We would only interrupt such beautiful music for something truly important.只有在非常重要的情况下我们才会打断这美妙的音乐
366--Please,welcome President Mandela.请欢迎曼德拉总统
367--Thank you.谢谢
368---Madiba.-Welcome,Madiba.-马迪巴-欢迎你,马迪巴
369---Thank you.-Mandela.-谢谢-曼德拉
370---Mandela.-Thank you.-曼德拉-谢谢
371--I thank you.Please.谢谢你们,请坐
372--Smile.笑一笑
373--Brothers...兄弟们…
374--...sisters...…姐妹们…
rades.…同志们
376--I am here because I believe you have made a decision...我到这儿来是因为我相信你们由于信息不充分和缺乏远见…
377--...with insufficient information and foresight.…做出了一项错误的决定
378--I am aware of your earlier vote.我知道了你们早先的投票结果
379--I am aware that it was unanimous.我知道那是全票通过
380--Nonetheless,I believe we should restore the Springboks.不管怎样,我相信我们必须保留跳羚队381--Restore their name,their emblem...保持他们的名字、队徽…
382--...and their colors immediately.…和队服
383--Let me tell you why.我告诉你们为什么
384--On Robben Island...在罗宾岛上…
385--...in Pollsmoor Prison,all of my jailers were Afrikaners.…在浦斯莫尔监狱,所有的看守都是白人386--For27years...我研究了他们…
387--...I studied them.…27年
388--I learned their language.我学习了他们的语言
389--Read their books...阅读了他们的书籍…
390--...their poetry.…他们的诗歌
391--I had to know my enemy...在能够战胜我的敌人之前…
392--...before I could prevail against him.…我必须要了解他们
393--And we did prevail,did we not?而我们确实战胜了他们,不是么?
394--All of us here,we prevailed.今天在座的所有人,我们赢了
395--Our enemy is no longer the Afrikaner.我们的敌人不再是白人了
396--They are our fellow South Africans...他们和我们一样是南非人了
397--...our partners in democracy.…是我们这个民主国家的一部分
398--And they treasure Springbok rugby.而他们,视跳羚队为无价之宝
399--If we take that away,we lose them.如果我们夺走跳羚队,我们将失去他们
400--We prove that we are what they feared we would be.我们已经证明了我们将会成为令他们害怕的力量
401--We have to be better than that.我们还要做得更好
402--We have to surprise them...我们必须让他们惊讶…
403--...with the compassion...…惊讶于我们还有同情心…
404--...with restraint and generosity.…克制和慷慨的品格
405--I know all of the things they denied us.我了解那些他们曾经拒绝了我们的事情
406--But this is no time to celebrate petty revenge.但现在并不是复仇的时刻
407--This is the time to build our nation...现在是动员一切可以动员的力量…
ing every single brick available to us.…来建设我们的国家的时刻
409--Even if that brick comes wrapped in green and gold.即使那种力量是绿金色的。

相关文档
最新文档