有关酒店的英语口语情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
有关酒店的英语口语情景对话
【酒店英语口语情景对话】
R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you? 下午好,先生
夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have
just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations? 欢迎来到我们旅馆, 你有预约吗?
G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with
a bath for us?
恐怕没有. 你能安排一个能够洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is
available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River. 请等一下.
哦,能够用1111室, 它临黄浦江的景色. G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge? 太好了, 我定了,多少钱?
R:RMB 720 Yuan
720 元
G:OK
好的
R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照, 并填写登记表.
G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的.
R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
需要付1500 元.
G:Here you are
给你
R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间. 我希望您能在这里过得愉快.
G:That's very kind of you.
【酒店退房英语对话】
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。
这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。
这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A: Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B: Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。
我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A: I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。
先生。
这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的
B: Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过度?
A: I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A; 对不起,先生。
这是我们的规矩。
B: OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。
给你钱。
A: Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。
欢迎再来。
【酒店预订客房英语对话】
Reservationist(R) :Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) :Good afternoon. I 'm calling from Beijing
Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗? R:
Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir? 有的,先生,能
够告诉我您的名字吗?
C:West, W-E-S-T.
R:Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will
you stay here?
谢谢,WES先生。
请问你要住多久呢?
C:I 'll stay here for quite a long time. 我将会住很长一段时间的。
R:I 'm glad you will be staying at our hotel for a
long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C:How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R:Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day. 您订的套房一天是320 元。
C:Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320 元一天,包含服务费。
C:Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R:Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C:What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R:For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,
一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C:Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R:Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C:On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R:We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom
and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。
一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼两个套房
都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C What's the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R:The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference. 。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C:Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R:The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。
房间号是1316。
C I think I ' ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R:OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C :I don ' t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty
days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧
R:Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I 'm afraid we won 't be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27 号之后有房间给您了。
C:What if there isn 't any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R:Don't worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find
you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也能够将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C:Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
【酒店引客进房英语对话】
Floor Attendant (FA) :(Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B) :Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA:Welcome to the ninth floor. I 'm the floor
attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9 楼,我是楼层服务员。
如果有什么需要,请告诉我B:
Where is Room 908, please? 908 房在哪儿呢?
FA:Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOWfc生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就能够了。
Mrs. Bellow(M) :Oh, how do you know our name? 你是怎么会知道
我们的名字?
FA:It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are.
May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you. 您们的名字在908 房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B:Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into
the room and turns on the light) This way, please.( 先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯) 这边请。
B:Thank you. When will our baggage arrive? 谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA:Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。
行李员正在处理当中。
B:Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA:How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M:Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very
much.
看起来很舒适。
我们很喜欢
FA:(Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
( 把窗帘拉开) 这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M:Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.( 把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。