傲慢与偏见经典对白三

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Pride And Prejudice Script
这是电影刚开始不久,达西和好友宾利(刚刚搬到小镇度假)参加舞会,宾利和简(伊丽莎白的姐姐)跳完舞之后,发生的一段对话
- I enjoyed that so much, Miss Lucas.
- How well you dance, Mr Bingley.
-我真是太高兴了,卢卡斯小姐
-你跳得太棒了,宾利先生
I've never enjoyed a dance so much.
我从来没跳得这么高兴过
My daughter Jane is a splendid dancer, is she not?
我女儿珍是一个出色的舞伴,对吧?
She is indeed.
的确是
Your friend Miss Lucas is a most amusing young woman.
你朋友卢卡斯小姐真是最有趣的女人了
Oh, yes, I adore her.
喔,是啊,我也是很喜欢她
- It is a pity she's not more handsome.
- Mama!
- 她要是能再漂亮点就更好了
-妈妈
Oh, but Lizzie would never admit that she's plain.
喔,不过丽西绝对不会承认她很平淡
Of course, it's my Jane who's considered he beauty of the county.
当然,我的简可是这儿的大美女呢
Mama, please!
妈,求你了!
When she was a gentleman as so much in love with her,
当她十五岁时,就有个男孩很爱她
I was sure he would make her an offer.
我当时想,他也许会对她采取点什么行动吧?
However, he did write her some very pretty verses.
不过呢,他写了很多浪漫的诗句。

And that put paid to it.
那就足够了
I wonder who discovered the power of poetry in driving away love.
我在想,到底是谁发现了诗歌那种能将伟大的爱情驱走的力量.....
- I thought poetry was the food of love.
- Of a fine, stout love.
-我想诗歌是爱情的食粮
-一份细腻而坚贞的爱情
But if it is only a vague inclination, one poor sonnet will kill it. 但如果只是一味的暧昧表现,只需一篇差劲的十四行诗就能毁了它
So, what do you recommend to encourage affection?
哪么,你觉得用什么来促进爱情比较好?
Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.
跳舞啊,即使某人的舞伴只是还好而已
Mr Bingley is just what a young man ought to be.
宾利先生真是年轻人的好榜样
- Sensible, good-humoured...
- Handsome, conveniently rich...
- 善解人意,幽默风趣....
- 帅气十足,非常有钱....
Marriage should not be driven by thoughts of money.
婚姻不应该以金钱的考量为前提
Only deep love will persuade me to marry.
只有彼此深爱才会让我向往婚姻
- Which is why I'll end up an old maid.
- Do you really believe he liked me?
- 这也是我最后会变老处女的原因
- 你真的相信他喜欢我吗,丽西?
He danced with you most of the night, and stared at you the rest. 他整晚大部分时间在和你跳舞其余的时间就一直在盯着你看
I give you leave to like him. You've liked many stupider.
我准许你喜欢上他了,现在你就像多数陷入恋爱的笨蛋一样
You're a great deal too apt to like people in general.
你也很容易喜欢上其他的人
All the world is good in your eyes.
在你看来,整个世界都很美好
Not his friend. I still can't believe what he said about you.
除了他朋友以外,我到现在
还很难相信他居然这样说你
Mr Darcy?
达西先生?
I'd more easily forgive his vanity had he not wounded mine. 要是他没有伤害我的话我倒还能原谅他的自负
But no matter. I doubt we shall ever speak again.
不过无论如何,我想我们以后再也不会交谈了
He danced with Miss Lucas.
他和卢卡斯小姐跳舞了
We were all there, dear.
我么都在场,亲爱的
It is a shame she's not more handsome.
真是令人遗憾,她没能更加漂亮些
There's a spinster in the making and no mistake.
有个老处女犯了个错误
The fourth with a Miss King of little standing,
第四只跟金小姐跳了会儿
and the fifth again with Jane.
第五支又回来和珍共舞
If he had any compassion,he would've sprained his ankle.
如果他对我还稍有点同情心的话
他早该跳第一曲舞时就扭伤脚踝。

相关文档
最新文档