感激客户信任的英文信函

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

感激客户信任的英文信函

篇一:商务英语函电常用句型

商务英语函电的20个常用句型

1. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2. We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6. We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

1

7. We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8. It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9. We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10. We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11. We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should

an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14. We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

2

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15. We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16. We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17. We take this opportunity to reemphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信

息。

18. We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19. This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大

的利润。

20. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

一、商务:

3

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便,

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯~

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空,

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I

hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货

物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗,

will you give us an indication of prices?

4

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗,

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样,

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交~

相关文档
最新文档