出国旅游常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出国旅游常用英语一览表
问候、感谢、交际、询问
See you later 再见!Could you do me a favor? 能够帮我忙吗?
Take care 保重!Please say it again 请再说一次 Yes, I think so 我也这样认。

Anyway 总之 Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安!By the way 顺便提一下
May I have you name? 请问你贵姓?Besides 另外,况且
Thank you for your help 谢谢你的帮助。

May I use this phone? 能够使用电话吗?
You are welcome 不用谢。

May I sit here? 能够坐在这里吗?
That's right 你说的对May I ask something? 我想问点事情
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请问附近有没有...?
Is there a baker near by? 请问附近有没有面包店?bus stop公车站/ department store 百货公司/ post box 邮政局police station here? 附近有警察局吗?
Where is the toilet / lavatory/wash room?厕所在哪里?Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁?As soon as possible 近快--- I'm in a hurry 我时间很急I'm lost 我迷路了
What is this for? 这是做什么的?It is important 这非常重要I feel sick 我感觉不舒服
I have a reservation. 我做了预订。

This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。

I’m just looking. Thank you.就是看看,谢谢I’d like to see this我想看看这个
搭乘飞机用语
boarding check登机牌plane ticket飞机票
飞机票(指限定条件)endoresement/restrictions旅客姓名name of passenger
旅行经停地点good for passage between 起点城市from 起飞日期date
起飞时间time 订座情况status 机票确认ticket confirm 登机口gate
前往城市to承运人(公司) carrier 航班号flight no. 座舱等级class (fare basis)
机号plane No. 机座号seat No.
吸烟坐位smoking seat 非吸烟席non-smoking seat
机场费airport fee 国际机场international airport
国内机场domestic airport机场候机楼airport terminal
国际候机楼international terminal 国际航班出港international departure
国内航班出站domestic departure 卫星楼satellite
人口in 出口exit; out; way out 进站(进港、到达) arrivals
不需报关nothing to declare 海关customs 登机口gate; departure gate
候机室departure lounge 航班号FLT No (flight number)
来自......arriving from 预计时间scheduled time (SCHED)
实际时间actual time已降落landed
前往......departure to起飞时间departure time
延误delayed 登机boarding
由此乘电梯前往登机stairs and lifts to departures 迎宾处greeting arriving
由此上楼up; upstairs 由此下楼down; downstairs
银行bank 货币兑换处money exchange; currency exchange
订旅馆hotel reservation 行李暂存箱luggage locker
出站(出港、离开) departures 登机手续办理check-in
登机牌boarding pass (card) 护照检查处passport control immigration
行李领取处luggage claim; baggage claim 国际航班旅客international passengers
中转transfers 中转旅客transfer passengers
中转处transfer correspondence 过境transit
报关物品goods to declare 贵宾室V. I. P. room
购票处ticket office
付款处cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的地方是兑换钱币的地方,存疑)
出租车taxi 出租车乘车点Taxipick-up point
大轿车乘车点coachpick-up point 航空公司汽车服务处airline coach service
租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire 公共汽车bus; coach service
公用电话public phone; telephone 厕所toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
免税店duty-free shop邮局post office 出售火车票rail ticket
旅行安排tour arrangement 行李牌luggage tag
我想要确认我预订的机位。

Id like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗? I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗? Can you tell me where to change money?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。

I’d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please
Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里?Seat number 座位号码
Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里?Airline ticket 飞机票
Could you change my seat,please? 请换一换我的座位boarding pass 登机牌
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 请给我来杯茶emergency exit 紧急出口
Beer, please 请给我来杯啤酒life jacket 救生衣
Will this flight get there on time? 航班正点到达吗?This form? 这张表格?
Aisle(window) seat 靠走廊(窗户)位take-off 起飞
Could you tell me how to fill in 请告诉我如何填写Landing 著陆
航班中转用语
How long will we stop here? 我们在这里停留多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯机室有免税店吗?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是换机去墨尔本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? 国航CA173登机口在哪里?
Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续?
What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机?
入境检查对话
问:May I see your passport, please ? 请出示你的护照
答:here is my passport. 这是我的护照
问:What's the purpose of your visit ? 你到澳洲的目的?
答:Sight seeing (business, study) 观光(商务,留学)
问:How long will you be staying in Australia ? 你计划在澳洲逗留多久?
答:10 days 10天
问:where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?
答:I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ? 我住在凯悦酒店
问:Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回台湾的返程机票吗?
答:Yes, here it is. 有,在这里
问:How much money do you have with you ? 你随身带了多少钱?
答:I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
问:Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
答:Thank you. 谢谢!
I'm sorry. I don't understand English 对不起,我不懂英文。

Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?
入关常用词
Immigration 入境检查duty-free items 免税品
Passport control 护照检查Quarantine 检疫
Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡Residents 本国居民
Ongoing passenger card 出境登记卡Non-residents 外国居民
Customs declaration card 海关申报单Visa 签证
Currency declaration 现金申报单Destination 目的地
A gift for my friend 送给朋友的礼物Valid (invalid) 有效(无效)
Chinese medicine 中药Cash 现金
Prohibited articles 违禁品Yellow card 健康卡
机场取行李用语
Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李?
Here is my claim tag 这是我的托运行李卡
Could you please check it urgently? 请抓紧时间找我的行李
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你丢失了几件行李?
Can you tell me the features of your baggage? 请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag 是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. 我想填写一份丢失行李登记单How soon will I find out? 需要多长时间可以找到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it 找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。

入关检查用语
Your passport and declaration card, please 请出示你的护照和海关申报单
Do you have anything to declare? 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗?
No. I don't 没有
Please open this bag 请打开这件行李
What are these? 这是什?东西?
These are for my personal use 这是我的个人用品
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China 这是我带会中国的纪念品
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?
The cameras are for my personal use 这架照相机是我自用的
You`ll have to pay duty on this 这件物品你必须交纳关税
兑换外币用语
Where can I change money? 我在哪里可以兑换外币?
Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 请将这些外币兑换成澳元?
What is the exchange rate ? 兑换率是多少?
I'd like some small change? 请将大钞换成零钱
May I have a statement of accounts? 请给我兑换发票
Exchange of foreign currency 外币兑换
currency, money 货币bank note 钞票note of large denomination 大票note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱subsidiary money 辅币nickel piece 镍币plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?给我一些小票好吗?
游客问讯用语
Where is the tourist information centre ? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士车站在哪里?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走?
May I have a city map ? 请给我一张市区地图?
Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在这里预订酒店吗?
Keep the change, please 不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please 请停下来。

What time does it leave ? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。

澳洲式英文
中文美语澳洲英文
租车rent (rental) car hire car 行李baggage luggage 电梯elevator lift
分配座位seat assjgnment seat allocation 长途电话long distance call trunk call
占线line is busy line is engaged 汽油gas (gasoline) petrol
超车passing overtaking 让车yield give way 公寓apartment flat 炸薯条french fry chips
一点a little a little bit 你好How do you do ? How are you going ?
交通工具用语
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by?打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗? May I sit here? 我可以座这吗? I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。

Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗? May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉 I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗? May I have a subway map?地铁线路图吗?May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转
The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。

Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。

What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do so me sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。

Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。

还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。

Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。

When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎 My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police. 请叫警察 Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
酒店用语
Can I reserve a hotel room here? 我能预订一个房间吗?
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. 我想今天晚上预订一个房间。

Do you have a hotel guide? 你有酒店指南吗?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗?Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station. 我想住在火车站附近的酒店。

I’d like a room with bath 我想要一间有浴室的房间。

How much is the room charge? 这间房间收费多少?
How much is a single room with a bath? 带浴室的单人间收费多少?
I’d like a room with a shower. 我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。

I’d like a twin room 我想要一个双人间I’ll take that room 我想要那间房
I’d like to stay for 2 nights. 我要住两晚
How much is it per night? 每晚多少钱?
Does it include tax and service charge? 这包括税和服务费吗?
Is breakfast included? 包括早餐吗?
Do you need a deposit? 需要押金吗?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 多住几天有折扣吗?
Can you recommend another hotel? 你能推荐另一间酒店吗?
Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?
How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多长时间?
Is there a youth hotel here? 这有青年旅社吗?
Can I have a youth hotel list? 能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗?
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。

Check in, please 登记
I made a reservation in Tokyo 我在东京做了预订
Here is my confirmation slip. 这是我的确认信
I’d like a quiet room. 我想要一个安静的房间
I’d like a room on the upper level. 我想住在上层的房间
I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) 我想要一个有阳台的房间
Is there a TV set? 这个有电视吗?
Is hot water available any time? 全天提供热水吗?
May I see the room? 我可以看看房间吗?
Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)? 你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗?Could you give me a larger room? 你能给我间大房吗?
I’ll take this room. 我想要这间房
Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下这个注册表吗?
I’ll stay three nights 我要住3个晚上
Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? 你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房间
Do you have a shared bath (shower)? 你们有公用浴室吗?
May I have the key, please? 能给我钥匙吗?
Would you have my baggage sent up? 你们收到我的行李了吗?
Can you keep my valuables? 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
Where is dining room? 餐厅在哪里?
Is there also a cafeteria? 这里有自助餐厅吗?
What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开放?
Can I have breakfast in my room? 我可以在房间吃早餐吗?
Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) 这里有美容院(理发店吗)?
Does someone here speak Chinese? 这里有人说中文吗?
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?
May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李吗?
Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能给我张观光巴士的票吗?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地铁站在哪里?
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?
Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me? 你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?What time do you close the front door? 你们几点关前门?
I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚会晚回来
Are there any letters (massages) for me? 这有给我的信(口信)吗?
Please send this letter by air (sea) mail. 请空运(水运)这个邮件
I’d like to send this parcel to China. 我想将这个包裹寄回中国
Could you pack it for me? 你能帮我做下包装吗?
Can I have a box for packing? 能给我个盒子作包装吗?
Could you page Mr. Ford here? 你在这能写上FORD先生吗?
He must be somewhere in the hotel 他一定是在酒店的某个地方
Just a minute, please. 请等一下Come in 进来
Please bring me a pot of coffee. 请给我一壶咖啡
This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please 这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。

I’d like a wake-up call, please. 请给我一个起床提醒
7 o’clock tomorrow morning 明早7点
Your room number, please 你的房间号码
Do you have room service? 你有房间服务吗?
I’d like a pot of boiled water 我想要壶开水
Please bring me some ice cubes and water 请给我一些冰块和水
Hoe long does it take? 需要多长时间?
I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) 我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材)
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想订明早的早餐
What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要点什么?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡
About what time shall we bring it? 大约几点我给你送去?
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away 我的早餐还没有到。

请立刻送来
Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir 早上好,这是菜单,先生
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please. 我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs? 你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗?
Bacon, please. 煎肉,谢谢
Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗?
No. with cream, please. 不,加奶油,谢谢
Would you like your tea, now? 你现在就要你的茶吗?
Yes, please. 是的
随时都有热水供应吗? Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。

I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗? Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿? Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业? What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应? What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里? Where is the nearest subway station?
餐馆用语
请给我菜单。

May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。

I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。

I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。

I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆
I’d like a quiet restaurant. 我想要一个安静的餐馆
I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere 我想要一个有着愉快气氛的餐馆
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推荐几个餐馆吗?
Where is main area for restaurants? 餐馆主要集中在什么地方?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近有中国餐馆吗?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近有高档餐馆吗?
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有现在开门的餐馆吗?
I’d like to have some local food. 我想吃些当地食品
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 哪有最近的意大利餐馆
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Could you make a reservation for me? 你能帮我预订一下吗?
We’ll come at eight o’clock 我们8点到I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我想在7点订个2人桌What time can we reserve a table? 什么时候我们可以订桌?
How late is it open? 开门最晚到几点? How long is the wait? 需要等多长时间?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里
We can wait till late hours 我们可以等的晚些
Could we have a table on the garden? 我们可以要张在园子里的桌子吗?
What do you have for today’s special? 你们今天有特价吗?
Should I dress a coat and tie? 我需要系领带吗? Should the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士需要穿正式服装吗 No jeans, please 请不要穿牛仔裤
I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation. 对不起,我要取消预订。

相关文档
最新文档