功夫熊猫电影台词文本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
== CHAPTER 01 ==
Legend tells of a legendary warrior...
传说传颂着一名传奇般的武士...
whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
他的功夫技巧就是传奇材料。
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
他穿行在大地上寻找值得(一搏)的对手。
I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist!
我看你喜欢咀嚼。
或许你应该吃我的拳头!
The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full.
武士什么都没说因为他的嘴满了。
Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
然后他咽下去,接着他说。
Enough talk. Let's fight!
说够了吧。
咱们打吧!
Shashabooey!
沙哈波易!
He was so deadly in fact,
他如此致命事实上,【他太彪悍了】
that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness. 以致于他的敌人会失明由于过度暴露的纯粹的厉害。
【事实上他是如此强悍,以至于他的敌人们都被过度暴露的畏惧弄瞎了眼】
- My eyes! - He's too awesome!
我的眼睛!他太厉害了!
- And attractive. - How can we repay you?
而且有魅力!我怎么回报你啊?
There is no charge for awesomeness.
不收费的厉害,
Or attractiveness.
或者魅力。
【不会因为厉害或有魅力而收费】
Kablooey!
哼哼哈哈!
他们没有匹敌的跟他的胆量!
Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.
以前从来没有一只熊猫如此让人恐惧!又如此受人爱戴。
Even the most heroic heroes in China,
即使是最英勇的勇士在中国,
the Furious Five,
凶猛五侠,
bowed in respect to this great master.
(都)鞠躬出于尊敬对这位大师。
We should hang out.
我们该一起玩玩儿了。
Agreed.
同意。
But hanging out would have to wait.
但一起玩玩儿要等等了。
Because when you're facing the 10,000 demons of Demon Mountain, 因为当你面对一万个恶魔山的恶魔
there's only one thing that matters and that's...
只有一件事情重要,那就是...
Po! Get up!
Po!快起床!
You'll be later for work!
你要迟到了上班!
What?
什么?
Po! Get up!
Po,起床!
Po. What are you doing up there?
Po,你干嘛呢在上面那?
Nothing.
没事。
Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
Po!走!你工作要迟到了。
Coming!
来啦!
Sorry, Dad.
对不起,老爸。
Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
对不起不能做出面条。
What were you doing up there? All that noise.
你在上面干嘛呢?所有那些噪音。
Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么。
我就是做了个疯狂的梦。
About what?
关于什么的?
What were you dreaming about?
你梦到了什么了?
What was I?
我...
I was dreaming about...
我梦见了...
...noodles.
面条。
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条?你真梦见了面条了?
Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
是啊,(还有)其他什么我会梦到的?
Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心!汤(很)锋利。
Oh, happy day!
哦,快乐的一天!
My son, finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于有了面条梦!
This is a sign, Po.
这是个征兆,Po.
A sign of what?
征兆什么?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient
你差不多准备好被(予以)委托神秘原料
of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
我的秘密的配方汤。
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
接着你要实现你的命运接管这家餐馆。
As I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father... 就像我接管餐馆从我父亲那里,他接管餐馆从他的父亲手里...
...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
他赢来馆从一个朋友那一个游戏麻将中。
Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
爸,爸,爸,这只不过是一场梦。
No, it was the dream.
不,这是注定的梦。
We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
我们是面条世家。
肉汤流淌在我们的血脉中。
But, Dad, didn't you ever,I don't know, want to do something else? 可是,老爸,你从来没,我不知道,想过做点别的事情?
Something besides noodles?
某些除了面条之外的事情?
Actually, when I was young and crazy,
事实上,当我(还)年少轻狂的时候,
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
我想过出走,然后学习如何做豆腐。
So why didn't you?
所以为什么你没做?
Because it was a stupid dream.
因为这是个愚蠢的梦想。
Tofu.
豆腐。
No! We all have our place in this world.
不,我们都有我们的位置在这个世界上。
Mine is here, and yours is...
我的在这,而你的...
I know, is here.
我知道了,(也)在这。
No, it's at tables 2, 5, 7, and 12
错,在2号,5号,7号,和12号桌。
Service with a smile.
服务带着微笑。
Well done, students... if you were trying to disappoint me.
干得好,同学们...如果你试图让我失望。
Tigress, you need more ferocity! Monkey, greater speed.
雌虎,你需要更凶猛!猴子,更快的速度。
Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis...
鹤,高度。
毒蛇,敏锐,螳螂...
- Master Shifu. - What?!
大师傅。
怎么了?!
It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
是大师乌龟,他想见你。
Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?
乌龟大师,你召见我?有什么不对劲吗?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend? 为什么一定有事不对劲我才要见我的老朋友?
== CHAPTER 02 ==
So, nothing's wrong?
那,没有什么不对劲?
Well, I didn't say that.
恩,我没那么说。
I have had a vision.
我有一种幻象(未发生的情景)。
Tai Lung will return.
Tai Lung会回来。
That is impossible! He is in prison.
这是不可能的!他在监狱呢。
Nothing is impossible.
没有什么不可能。
【一切皆有可能】
Zeng!
Zeng!
Fly to Ohorh-Gom prison and tell them
飞到桃岗监狱告诉他们,
to double the guards, double their weapons, double everything! 加倍看守,加倍他们的兵器,加倍所有的东西!
Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
Tai Lung 不会离开那个监狱!
Yes, Master Shifu!
遵命,大师傅!
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 一个人时常遇见他的命运在他选择逃避命运的路上。
We have to do something!
我们不得不做一些事情!
We can't let him march on the valley,
我不能让他走进山谷,
and take his revenge!
报他的仇!
He'll...He'll...
他会...他会...
Your mind is like this water, my friend.
你的心就像这些水,我的朋友。
When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see.
当心不安时他(会)变得很难看清。
the answer becomes clear.
答案就变得清晰。
The Dragon Scroll.
龙卷轴。
It is time.
是时候了。
But who?
可(传给)谁?
Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? 谁才值得被委任这个秘密(拥有)无限的力量?
To become the Dragon Warrior?
成为“龙战士”?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
打扰了。
抱歉。
对不起。
Watch it!
看着点!Po。
Sorry. Suck it up!
对不起,吸干净!
Sorry. A thousand pardons.
对不起。
一千个抱歉。
What?
什么?
Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
乌龟大师,选龙武士?!今天!
Everyone! Everyone! Go! Get to the Jade Palace!
所有人!每个人!去!快去玉宫!
One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
五杰之一,会得到龙卷轴了!
We've waited 1,000 years for this! Just take the bowl!
我们等了一千年了为此!端上碗(吃)!
This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Don't worry about it! Just go!
这是最伟大的一天在功夫历史上!(快)去!
Po! Where are you going?
PO!你要去哪儿?
To the Jade Palace.
去玉宫。
You're forgetting your noodle cart.
你忘了你的面条车了。
The whole valley will be there,
整个山谷的居民(都)会在那里
and you'll sell noodles to all of them.
你就卖面条给他们所有人。
Selling noodles?
卖面条?
But, Dad, you know, I was a kind thinking, maybe I...
可是,老爸,我有种想法,或许我......
- Yeah? - I was kind of thinking maybe I...
什么?我有种想法,或许我......
...could also sell the bean buns.
可以也卖豆包,
They're about to go bad.
它们快要坏了(食物坏了)。
That's my boy!
那才是我的孩子!
I told you that dream was a sign.
我告诉过你那个梦是个征
Yeah. Glad I had it.
是啊,很高兴我做了这个梦。
- I'm a kung fu warrior! - Me, too!
我是功夫武士!我也是!
- There's spots at the top. - Let's go.
come on. come on!
加油。
加油!
Almost there.
快要(到)那儿了。
What?
什么?
No! Oh, no!
不会吧!嗷,不!
Sorry, Po.
不好意思了,PO。
We'll bring you back a souvenir.
我们会带你纪念品。
No. I'll bring me back a souvenir.
不。
我要(自己)给自己带回纪念品。
It is an historic day.
这是历史性的一天。
Isn't it, Master Oogway?
不是吗?Oogway 大师?
Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see.
没错,我(还)怕我不能活到看这这些。
Are your students ready?
你的学生们准备了吗?
Yes, Master Oogway.
好了,乌龟大师。
Know this, old friend.
(你得)明白这个,老朋友。
Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley... 不管我选了谁,不仅带来宁静给山谷里的人民......
...but also to you.
也要给你(带来安宁)。
Let the tournament begin!
让比赛开始!
No, no, wait!
不,不,等等!
I'm coming! Wait, wait!
我来了!等等!
Yes!
到了!
Hey! Open the door!
嗨!开门!
Let me in!
让我进去!
Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
居民们和平山谷,
it is my great honor to present to you... Tigress! 这是我极大地荣幸介绍给你们......,雌虎!
Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis!
毒蛇!仙鹤!猴子!螳螂!
The Furious Five!
勇猛五杰!
Yeah, the Furious Five!
耶,勇猛五杰!
Warriors, prepare!
武士们,准备!
Wait. No. Oh, peeky-hole.
等等。
不,噢,可以窥看的洞。
- Ready for battle! - Yeah.
准备战斗!太好了!
The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
数千舌火。
Look at that.
看那个!
Hey! Get out of the way!
嗨!让开路!
And believe me, citizens, you have not seen anything yet.
相信我,居民们,你们还没看过任何事情呢。
【你们还什么都没看过呢,后面的更精彩】
I know!
我知道!
Master Tigress!
Tigress 大师!
Face Iron OX and his Blades of Death.
铁面牛和他的死亡之刃。
== CHAPTER 03 ==
I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
我感觉到“龙武士”就在我们中间。
Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
居民们和平谷的。
Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
乌龟大师现在要选出“龙武士”了!
Oh, no! No, no, wait!
哦,不!不不,等等!
Yeah.
有了。
Po!
PO!
What are you doing?!
你在干什么?
What does it look like I'm doing?! Stop!
看着我像在干什么?停!
I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior!
我要去看“龙武士”!
But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
可我不懂。
你最终有了面条梦啊!
I lied. I don't dream about noodles, Dad.
我撒谎了。
我没梦见面条,爸爸。
I love kung fu!
我爱功夫!
come on, son. Let's get back to work.
来吧,儿子。
让我们回去干活吧。
OK.
好吧。
Come back!
回来!
What's going on?
发生什么?
Where?
在哪啊?
What are you pointing?
你在指什么?
Oh. OK. Sorry.
好。
对不起。
I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was. 谁才是“龙武士”。
How interesting.
多有意思啊。
Master, are you pointing at me?
大师,你在指我吗?
- Him.- Who?
他。
谁?
- You.- Me?
你。
我?
The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior! 宇宙带给我们“龙武士”!
- What?- What?!
什么?什么?
- What?!- What?!
什么?什么?
Stop, wait! Who told you to?
停下!等等!谁告诉你们去的?
Master Oogway, wait.
Oogway大师,等等。
That flabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem.
那个松弛的熊猫不可能是我们问题的答案。
You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her! 你正要指Tigress而那个东西降落在她前面!
That was just an accident!
那只是个意外!
There are no accidents.
没有意外。
Forgive us, Master. We have failed you.
原谅我们,师傅。
我们让您失望了。
No. If the panda has not quit by morning
不。
要是那熊猫还没放弃到明天,
then I will have failed you.
那是我停止你们失望了。
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message...
等!等等,等等,等等!我带来通知
...from Master Shifu.
来自大师傅。
What?!
什么
"Double the guard?!"
加倍防守?!
"Extra precautions?!"
额外警戒?!
"Your prison may not be adequate?!"
你的监狱或许不够(严密)?!
You doubt my prison security?!
你怀疑我的监狱?!
Absolutely not.
绝对没有。
Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.
师傅怀疑。
我就是送信的。
I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
我会给你个信儿带给你的大师傅。
Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!
逃出桃岗监狱是不可能的!
Impressive, isn't it?
印象深刻,不是吗?
It's very impressive.
非常印象深刻。
It's very impressive.
非常印象深刻。
One way in, one way out.
一条路进来,一条路出去。
One thousand guards and one prisoner.
一千名守卫和一个囚犯。
Yes, except that prisoner...
没错,除非那个囚徒......
...is Tai Lung.
是Tailung.
Take us down.
带我们下去。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, my.
哦,我的天!
Behold Tai Lung.
看,Tai Lung。
I'm just gonna wait right here.
我就等着吧在这儿。
It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe. 没有什么事情可担心的。
绝对安全。
Orossbows! At the ready!
十字弓!
Orossbows?
十字弓!
Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
嘿,硬汉,你听说了吗?
Oogway's finally giving someone the Dragon Scroll, 乌龟最后将要给某人了(把)龙卷轴
and it's not gonna be you.
不会是你的。
What are you doing? Don't get him mad.
别把他惹怒了。
What's he gonna do about it?
他(还)要做什么对此?
I've got him completely immobilized.
我已经把他完全固定住了。
Did I step on the wittle kitty's tail?
我刚踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?
I'm good. I've seen enough.
我很好。
我看够了。
I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.
我会告诉师傅他没什么可担心的。
No, he doesn't.
不,他不用(担心)。
I'll tell him that.
我会告诉他的。
Can we please go now?
我们能走了吗现在?
Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!
龙武士!龙武士!
Wait a second!
等一下!
I think there's been a slight mistake.
我想这是个小的错误。
Everyone seems to think that I'm...
大家看起来(都)以为我是......
The Sacred Hall of Warriors!
武士圣殿!
No way!
不可能!
Look at this place.
瞧这地方。
Master Flying Rhino's armor,
飞行犀牛大师的盔甲
with authentic battle damage!
带来真正的战斗破损【伤害】!
The Sword of Heroes!
英雄之剑!
Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking. 据说(剑)太锋利了(以致于)你会砍伤你自己就只是看看。
The Invisible Trident of Destiny!
隐形的命运之战!
I've only seen paintings of that painting.
我只见过(仿)画那幅画的。
No!
不会吧!
The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.
传说中的窃语武士之翁。
Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.
据说容纳了灵魂整个蜀天军的。
Hello.
你们好。
== CHAPTER 04 ==
Have you finished sight-seeing?
你完成观光了吗?
Sorry, I should come to see you first.
对不起,我该第一个来你这的。
My patience is wearing thin.
我的耐心在消耗殆尽。
Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.
不过,我是说,不像是你要去任何地方。
Would you turn around?
你能转过来吗?
Sure.
行啊。
Hey, how's it going?
怎么样?
How do you get 5,000... Master Shifu!
你是怎么让五千......大师傅!
Someone... broke that.
有人......打碎那个。
But I'll fix it. Do you have some...
但我会修好的。
你有一些......
...glue?
胶水?
A splinter.
一块碎片。
So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?
那你就是那个传说中的“龙武士”?
I guess so.
我想是吧。
Wrong!
错!
You are not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是龙武士。
You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...
你永远不会成为龙武士直到......
...you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll. 你学会秘密那龙卷轴里的。
So, how does this work?
那这个怎么起作用呢?
Do you have a ladder,or a trampoline, or...?
你有梯子或者蹦床或者.....?
You think it's that easy?
你觉得这个那么简单呢?
That I'm just gonna hand you the secret
我会交给你秘密
to limitless power?
有无尽力量的?
- No, I...
不,我......
One must first master the highest level of kung fu.
一个人必须首先掌握功夫的最高水平。
And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you. 而那是明显的不可能的如果那一个是某个人像你一样的。
Someone like me?
某人像我一样?
Yes, look at you!This fat butt! Flabby arms!
没错,瞧瞧你!这肥胖的屁股!松垮垮的手臂!
Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.
这些可是很敏感的在松垮的部位!
And this ridiculous belly.
还有这滑稽的腹部。
And utter disregard for personal hygiene.
还有完全不顾个人卫生。
Now, wait a minute.That's a little uncalled for.
现在,等等。
那个一点儿没必要(说吧)。
Don't stand that close.I can smell your breath.
别站那么近。
我能闻到你的气味。
Listen, Oogway said I was...
听着,乌龟说我是......
The Wuxi Finger Hold.
Wuxi掐指功!
Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!
别用Wuxi掐指功!
Oh, you know this hold?
哦,你知道这个掐(指)法?
Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty.
开创由Wuxi大师在第三王朝时。
Yes.
我知道的。
Oh. Then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky. 哦,那你一定知道会发生什么,我弯下我的小手指。
No,no, no!
不,不,不要!
You know the hardest part of this?
你知道最难办这部分?
The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
最难办的部分是清理之后的。
OK, OK, take it easy.
好吧,好吧,放轻松。
Now listen closely, panda.
现在靠近听,熊猫。
Oogway may have picked you,
乌龟也许选了你,
but when I'm through with you,
但是当我收拾完你,
I promise you,
我保证向你,
you're going to wish he hadn't!
你会希望他没有(选你)!
Are we clear?
清楚了吗?
Yeah, we're clear. we're clear.We're so clear.
是的,清楚了,清楚了。
太清楚了。
Good.
好。
I can't wait to get started.
我不能等到开始了。
Let's begin.
让我们开始吧,
Wait, wait, wait.
等等。
What?
什么?
- Now?
现在?
Yes, now.
是的,现在。
Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior. 除非(你觉得)了不起的 Oogway错了,而你不是“龙武士”。
Oh, OK, well...
哦,好吧,那......
I don't know if I can do all of those moves.
我不知道我是否能做出所有这些动作来。
Well, if we don't try,we'll never know, will we?
恩,如果我们不试试,我们从来都不会知道,对吧?
Yeah, it's just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level 是啊,只是,也许我们能找到某些更适的相对于我的级别。
What level is that?
那个级别是什么呢?
Well, I'm not a master, but...
恩,我不是大师,但是......
...let's just start at zero. Level zero.
让我们就从零开始吧,零级。
No. There is no such thing as level zero.
不。
没有这样的事情类似零级。
Hi maybe I can start with that.
也许我可以从那开始。
That?
那个?
We use that for training children and propping the door open when it's hot.
我们用那个训练孩子还(用来)支着门开天热的时候。
But if you insist...
可要是你坚持的话......
The Furious Five!
勇猛五杰
You're so much bigger than your action figures.
你们大多了比你们的动作(玩偶)。
Except, you, Mantis. You're the same.
除了你,螳螂。
你是大约同样(大)的。
Go ahead, panda.
开始吧,熊猫。
Show us what you can do.
展示给我们你能做什么。
Are they gonna watch,
他们要观看,
or should I just wait till they get back to work or something ? 还是我应该等直到他们回去练功(再开始)?
Hit it.
打它。
OK, yeah. I mean, I just ate.
好吧,耶。
我是说,我刚吃过饭,
So I'm still digesting.
所以我还在消化。
So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.
所以我还的功夫可能不那么好跟......晚些。
Just hit it.
就打它!
All right.
好吧。
You got nothing,
你没得到任何东西,
'cause I got it right here.
因为我全明白了就在这里。
You picking on my friends?
你找我朋友的茬?
Get ready to feel thunder.
准备好感受雷鸣吧。
I'm coming at you with crazy feet.
我攻击你用疯狂的脚。
(旋风脚,无影脚)
What you gonna do about crazy feet.
你将要做什么关于疯狂的脚?
come on. I'm a blur. I'm a blur.
来啊,我是幻影,我是幻影。
You've never seen bear style.
你从来没有见过熊招式吧。
(你从来没有见过熊拳吧)
You've only seen praying mantis.
你只见过祈祷的螳螂(螳螂拳)。
Or monkey style.
或者猴的招式(猴拳)。
Or I could come at you snickety-snake.
或者想象金蛇狂舞。
Would you hit it!
你能打它吗?!
All right. All right.
好吧。
好吧。
Why? Try again? A little harder.
为什么你不能再试下?重一点。
How's that?
怎样啊?
That hurts.
那个弄疼(我了)。
This will be easier than I thought.
这个简单多了比我想的。
I'm feeling a little nauseous!
我感到有点恶心。
Those are hard!
他们(好)硬!
My tenders.
我的嫩肉。
How did I do?
我表现如何?
There is now a level zero.
现在有零级别了。
== CHAPTER 05 ==
-There's no words.- No denying that.
无话可说了。
不否认那个。
What was Master Oogway thinking?
乌龟大师在想什么?
The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
那可怜的家伙差点把他自己杀死。
He is so mighty!
他太高大威猛了!
The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
龙武士从天而降(坐)在火球上!
When he walks, the very ground shakes!
当他走过时,这片大地颤动!
One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu. 人们会以为乌龟大师会选择某人他真的了解功夫。
Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.
没错,或者至少能摸到他的脚趾头。
Or even see his toes.
或者甚至能看到他的脚趾。
OK.
好。
Great.
很好。
Hi. You're up.
嗨。
你起来了。
I am now.
我现在是(醒了)。
I was just...
我只是
Some day, huh?
不简单的一天,嗯?
That kung fu stuff is hard work, right?
那些功夫的事情(真)是艰难的工作,对吧?
Are your biceps sore?
你二头肌疼吗?
I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so...
我已经过度长而且非常令人失望的一天了,所以......
Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.
是,我差不多(也该)去睡觉了现在
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course.
是,是,是,当然。
OK, thanks.
好吧,谢谢。
It's just...Man, I'm such a big fan!
只是,伙计,我是如此一个大粉丝!
You guys were totally amazing at the Battle of Weeping River. 你们简直不可思议在泣河之战。
Outnumbered a thousand to one, but you didn't stop.
数量超过一千倍于你们,但你们没有停下。
You just...
你们只是......
Sorry about that.
对那个表示抱歉。
Look, you don't belong here.
听着,你不属于这儿。
I know. I know. You're right.
我知道,我知道,你是对的。
I don't have... I just...
我没有......我只是......
My whole life I dreamed of...
我整个一生我(都)梦想......
No, I meant you don't belong here.
不,我是说你不属于“这儿”,
I mean, in this room. This is my room.
我是说,在这个房间。
这是我的房间。
Property of Crane.
仙鹤的财产。
OK. Right, right.
好的。
对,对的。
So, you want to get to sleep?
那么,你想去睡觉了?
Yeah.
是的,
I'm keeping you up.
我让你一直醒着。
We got big things tomorrow.
我们(还)有重要的事呢,明天。
All right. You're awesome.
好吧。
你很了不起!
Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.
最后一件事我想说的。
拜拜。
What was that?
(刚才)那是什么?
I didn't say anything.
我没说任何事情。
OK. All right. Good night.
好,好的,晚安。
Sleep well.
睡个好觉。
That seemed a little awkward.
貌似有点尴尬。
Master Tigress! I didn't mean to wake you. 雌虎大师!我不是有意吵醒你的。
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里,
Yeah, of course.
是,当然。
This is your room.
这是你的房间。
I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace. 我的意思是你不属于翡翠宫。
You're a disgrace to kung fu, and if you have
你是功夫的耻辱,如果你有
any respect for who we areand what we do,
任何尊重对我们和我们做的事情。
you will be gone by morning.
你会消失在早上之前。
Big fan!
大粉丝哦!
I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
我看你已经找到神圣的桃树智慧天堂的。
Is that what this is?
那就是这个?
I'm so Sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought it was just a regular peach tree.
我以为它就是一棵普通的桃树。
I understand. You eat when you are upset.
我能理解。
你吃当你难过时。
Upset? I'm not upset.
心烦?我没难过。
What makes you think I'm upset.
什么让你认为我难过了?
So why are you so upset?
那为什么你难过?
I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu. 我可能更多的弄糟今天比任何人在功夫史上。
In the history of China.
在历史上中国的(是最糟糕的),
In the history of sucking!
在历史上烂人【也是最烂】的!
Probably.
可能吧。
And the Five!
还有“五杰”!
Man, you should've seen them!
兄弟,你应该看到她们了!
They totally hate me.
他们简直恨死我了。
Totally.
完全的。
I mean, I'm not like the Five.
我是说,我不像“五杰”。
I've got no claws, no wings, no venom.
我没爪子,没翅膀,没毒液。
Even Mantis has those... thingies.
即使是螳螂(也)有那些......东西【镰刀】。
Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles. 也许我就该放弃然后回去做面条。
Quit, don't quit.
放弃?别放弃!
Noodles, don't noodles.
面条,非面条。
You are too concerned with what was and what will be. 你太在意过去是怎样将来会怎样。
There's a saying:
有句谚语:
Yesterday is history,
昨天是历史,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
明天是个谜
But Today is a gift.
但是今天是个礼物。
That is why it is called the present.
这就是为什么它叫做现在【礼物】。
== CHAPTER 06 ==
- Oh, no!- What's happening?!
噢,不!发生什么了!
To your battle stations!
去你的战斗位置!
Go! Go! Go!
快!快!快!
Fire crossbows!
开火弩!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Tai Lung is free!
Tai Lung 自由了!
I must warn Shifu.
我必须警告师傅。
Not going anywhere!
不要去任何地方!
Neither is he!
他也是不要(去任何地方)!
Let go of me!
让我走!
Bring it up!
吊起来!
Wait! Bring it back!
等一下!把它带回去!
He's coming this way!
他来这边了!
He won't get far. Archers!
他不会跑远的。
弓箭手!
We're dead. So very, very dead. 我们死了。
非常,非常没生命力!
Not yet we're not. Now!
还没呢,我们不会(死)!现在!
Can we run now?
我们能跑了么现在?
Yes.
可以了。
I'm glad Shifu sent you.
我很高兴师傅派你来。
I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten.
我开始以为我被忘记了呢。
Fly back there and tell them...
飞回去那里告诉你们......
...the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.
真正的“龙武士”要回家了。
Good morning, Master!
早上好,大师!
Panda!
熊猫!
Panda!
熊猫!
Wake up!
醒醒!
He's quit.
他放弃了。
What do we do now, master with the panda gone?
我们现在做些什么,熊猫都走了。
Who will be the Dragon Warrior?
谁会做“龙武士”?
All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, 所有我们能做的,就是继续我们的训练相信到时候。
the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.
真正的“龙武士”会露面。
What are you doing here?!
你在这干吗?
Hi! Good morning, Master!
嗨!早上好,大师!
I thought I'd warm up a little.
我想我应该热身一下。
You're stuck.
你被卡住了。
Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?
卡住了?不。
什么?卡住了?
Nah. This is one of my...Yeah, I'm stuck.
不,这是我的一只......没错,我被卡住了。
Help him.
帮帮他,
Oh, dea.
噢,亲爱的
Maybe on three. One, two...
也许数三下。
一,二......
...three.
......三。
Thank you.
谢谢,
Don't mention it.
不用客气。
No, really, I appreciate...
不,真的,我很感激......
Ever.
永远(不要)。
You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? 你真以为你能学会做一个完全劈叉一晚上?
It takes years to develop one's flexibility!
这需要数年练成一个人的柔软性!
And years longer to apply it in combat!
更长的年数来应用到战斗中!
Put that down!
把那个放下!
The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones. 唯一的纪念品我们收集的在这里是流血的指节和断掉的骨头。
Yeah! Excellent.
好啊!棒极了!
Let's get started.
让我们开始吧。
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
- I was born re...
我天生就准备......
I'm sorry, brother.
我很抱歉,老兄。
I thought you said you were ready.
我以为你说你准备好了。
That was awesome! Go again!
那太棒了,再来一次吧!
I've been taking it easy on you, panda.
我一直让你放松了,熊猫,
But no more.
但不会再(这样了)。
Your next opponent will be me.
你下一个对手将是我。
All right! Yeah, let's go!
很好!太棒了,我们走吧!
Step forth.
上前一步。
The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness 真正的道路通往成功的就是找到你对手的弱点
...and make him suffer for it.
并让他遭受它。
Oh, yeah!
哦,耶!
To take his strength and use it against him...
拿他的力量利用它(这些力量)抵抗他......
...until he finally falls...
直到他最终倒下......
...or quits.
A real warrior never quits.
一个真正的武士永远不会放弃。
Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!
别担心,大师,我永远不会放弃!
If he's smart,he won't come back up those steps.
如果他(够)聪明,他不会回来上这些台阶了。
But he will.
可他会(上来的)。
He's not gonna quit, is he?
他不会放弃的,是吗?【gonna = going to】
He's not going to quit bouncing,
他不会放弃弹跳的,
I'll tell you that.
我告诉你。
I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
我认为你说针灸会让我感觉好点。
Trust me, it will.
相信我,会的。
It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this... 只是不容易找到正确神经点(穴位)在所有这些......之下
Sure you were.
确定你是(这意思)。
Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我是谁啊(怎么会)评价一个武士根据他的体型?
Look at me.
看看我。
I'm over here.
我在这里。
Maybe you should look at this again.
也许你应该看看这个再次。
Oh, OK.
噢,好。
Stop it. Stop!。