Lany And The Tramp《小姐与流浪汉》电影完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

♪夜晚寂静如雪♪
♪Silent as the snowflake in the night ♪
♪神圣的夜晚♪
♪Holy is the spirit of this night ♪
♪世界一片祥和♪
♪All the world is calm and peaceful ♪
♪世界一片欢乐♪
♪All the world is bright and joyful ♪
♪爱之精神和平之子♪
♪Spirit of love and child of peace ♪
我可以打开了吗
Can I open them yet?
-不行-快点
- No. - Hurry up.
别睁眼
Keep them closed.
-是什么-别睁眼
- What is this? - Keep them closed.
好吧
Okay.
-是什么-不许偷看不许偷看
- What is it? - No peeking. No peeking.
好...睁眼吧
And... Open.
真棒
Great.
你觉得我帽子还不够多
You think I need another hat?
再猜猜看
Guess again.
围巾
A scarf?
你认为我会为一条围巾让你闭眼吗
You think I''d make you keep your eyes closed for a scarf? 你这辈子一直想要的东西
What have you wanted your entire life?
除了我以外的东西
Besides me, of course.
这么谦虚我不知道
So modest. I don''t know...
小狗
A puppy!
达令怎么样
Well, Darling, what do you think?
吉姆它是个完美的小淑女
Jim Dear, she''s a perfect little lady.
欢迎来到我们家
Welcome to the family.
这样就好了
And that should be nice.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
还有这个
And one more thing.
这样应该能行
That should do it.
你这笨狗狗
You silly, silly girl.
睡个好觉淑女
Sleep tight, Lady.
晚安淑女
Goodnight, Lady.
别这样别这样别这样
No, no, no, no, no.
吉姆
Jim.
好了过来宝贝
All right. Come here, baby.
过来好了去睡觉吧
Come on. All right, go to sleep.
搞什么
What?
-你怎么搞的-怎么这样子
- How did you do that? - How did that happen? 好了淑女不要
Okay, Lady, that''s... No.
好了看着
Okay, now watch.
看这才是你睡觉的地方好吗
See, this is where you sleep, all right?
看爸爸怎么睡的像这样
See how daddy does it? Just like this.
看到没
See?
拜托吉姆看看它让它睡这儿吧Come on, Jim. Look at her, please, let her stay. -好吧就一晚淑女-好耶
- All right, just for one night, Lady. - Yay!
舔他去舔他
Get him. Go, get him.
又是美好的一天最好叫他们起床
Another perfect day. Better get them up.
有你在谁还需要闹钟
Who needs an alarm clock when they have you around? 你好啊淑女
Oh, hello, Lady.
好了我起了
All right, I''m up.
今天是你的大日子
Today''s your big day.
淑女我们准备一下过来
Lady, let''s get you ready. Come on.
过来乖狗狗
Here you go. Yeah, that''s a good girl.
我帮你洗干净舒服吗
Let''s get you clean. Does that feel good?
淑女
正式宣布了
Now you''re official.
要不要去给乔克和老信瞧一瞧
You wanna go show Jock and Trusty?
要吗
Yeah?
我有了我有
I got it! I got the...
项圈了
Collar.
什么
What?
是你你要是不想惹事
You! If you don''t want trouble,
我想你知道什么叫惹事
and I think you know what trouble looks like,
你最好
then you better...
希望你听明白了
I hope I made myself clear!
老信
Trusty!
老信你在吗
Trusty? Are you over there?
老信老信你猜怎么了
Trusty! Trusty, guess what?
这么激动干什么
What''s all the commotion?
那只老鼠回来了你知道那只
That rat came back, you know the...
那只老鼠
The rat?
-在哪儿-没有其实
- Where? - No, it''s actually...
-别慌-老信都处理好了
- Stay calm. - Trusty, it''s all taken care of.
我和靠得住能闻到气味
Me and Ol'' Reliable will pick up the scent.
可是他...他其实已经跑了
But he... But he''s... He''s gone, actually.
我跟你说我刚刚...
Hey, guess what, okay, I just...
这事急不得
Can''t rush the process.
老信听着我有事跟你说乔克在哪
Trusty, focus. I gotta tell you something. Where''s Jock?
她在上班
She''s working.
侦查的活儿
Detective work...
那边怎么了他们在说什么
What is going on over there? What''re they talking about? 别乱动亲爱的杰奎琳
Don''t fidget, my sweet Jacqueline.
别动再坚持一下我们完事了
Stay still, just a little bit longer. We are finished.
你觉得怎么样小美人对吧
What do you think? Bellissima, huh?
好吧你可以去跟朋友们玩了
All right, you can go play with your friends.
但是只能去五分钟杰奎琳
But for five minutes, Jacqueline.
妈妈再去拿块新画布五分钟就来
Mommy needs a new canvas. Five minutes!
我有好多事要做
I have so much to do.
等等我怎么了
Wait for me! What''s goin'' on?
穿着这件毛衣跑过来真是个天大的错误
Sprinting in this sweater was a big mistake.
你的过错在于起先就不该穿那玩意儿
Your mistake was putting that thing on in the first place.
-狗嘴里吐不出象牙-伙计们伙计们
- You''ve got incontinence from your mouth. - Guys, guys, guys, 今天早上发生了一件非常特别的事
something very special happened this morning.
你们肯定不信
Something you won''t believe.
-我有... -你有项圈了
- I got... - You got your collar!
我有项圈了是的我有了
I got my collar. Yep. I got it!
淑女这真漂亮
Oh, Lady, it''s beautiful!
-我跟你说过会有的-你说得对
- I told you it would happen. - You were right.
现在我正式成为家里永远的一员了
Here I am, officially part of the family. Forever.
这是你应得的
You''ve earned it.
你知道这个项圈跟什么最配吗
You know what would go great with that collar?
-闪闪发光的头饰-听到这个我就该走了
- A twinkly tiara to sit upon your head. - And that''s my cue.
我要去追那只老鼠
I''m gonna go track that rat.
这本是你该做的事而不是花里胡哨地打扮
Which is what you should be doing instead of playing dress-up. 是是老信长官
Ay, ay, Officer Trusty.
他毛都找不着
Oh, yeah, he''s not gonna find anything.
-虽然他很想找-找到大门了
- Well, not intentionally. - Found the gate.
乔克宝贝杰奎琳
Jocky-Wocky! Jacqueline!
我的小模特儿呢
Where''s my little model?
谁是这个世界上最伟大的魔术师啊
Who''s the greatest magician in the world?
我得走了祝贺你收到项圈
Well, I have got to go. Congrats on the new collar.
你真是找了户好人家是吧
Crivens, good family you''ve got there, eh?
我知道没有更好的了
I know. Really couldn''t get any better.
这感觉真好
This feels nice.
只会越来越好
And it''s only gonna get better.
清除路障清除路障
Clear the line! Clear the line!
快点继续很好保持住
Come on. Keep it moving! That''s good. Hold it there. 卸下来伙计们
Put it out of the wagon, boys.
-去干活-好的先生
- Get to work. - Yes, sir.
好你需要搭把手吗
All right, you need a hand with that?
看起来又是美好的一天
Looks like it''s gonna be another perfect day.
我跟你说过吧你不能睡在这里
I thought I told you, you can''t sleep in here!
完美
Perfect.
点点
Hey, Spot.
-小心身后-好过去吧
- Coming behind you. - All right, go ahead then.
过来你这浑身生疮的杂种狗
Come here, you mangy mutt!
我受够了每天赶你了流浪狗
I''m tired of kicking you out of here, street dog.
回去干活
Get back to work!
好抓紧了
All right, hold on!
该去偷点早餐了
Time to steal some breakfast.
你好狗狗回头见
Hey, there, sonny boy. See you around.
你好啊
Hello!
啧简直唾手可得
Pfft, this is too easy.
你好
Hello.
-你胆子真大-女士
- How dare you! - Ma''am!
你♥妈♥的♥脸都给你丢光了Your mother would be ashamed of you!
女士
Ma''am!
要不是这么饿我肯定会感到愧疚
I''d feel bad if I wasn''t so hungry.
我猜猜被装在盒子里遗弃在路边
Let me guess, left in a box by the side of the road?
这一套我都听烦了走开
You know what? I''ve heard it before, so beat it.
-你们要自己去找午餐-我饿了
- You gotta earn your lunch. - I hungry.
你的声音不可能这么萌
There is no way your voice is that cute.
-别装了好好说-求你了
- What''s your real voice? - Please?
你本来就这声音
That''s your voice?
好吧算了行
All right, you know what? Fine.
我不吃这一套但我尊重你们的努力
Look, I''m not buying the hustle, but I respect the effort. 记住我这话大概六个月后
But take it from me, in about six months,
等你们变声了这招就不管用了
that voice is gonna drop and the bit''s dead.
得来全不费功夫啊
That was too easy.
药店
不我最喜欢的捕狗人
Oh, no. My favorite dog catcher.
这镇上又不是只有我一条狗
There are other dogs in this town, you know.
看这边
Hey! Over here!
佩吉和牛头在这边想跟你谈谈
It''s Peg and Bull. Wanna talk to ya.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
老天只要我装作没看见也许就...
Oh, man! Maybe if I just act like I don''t see them...
别装作没看见我们似的
Don''t act like you don''t see us.
救命我们被抓了
Help! We got caught!
警告
没有许可证的狗
要被立即抓进收♥容♥所♥
市政♥府♥指示
日安先生我只是来贴告示无需紧张
Good day, sir. Just posting bills. No need for alarm.
我已把这附近的危险动物清理干净了
I already cleared this block of dangerous animals.
但我还在找一条狡猾的流浪狗
But I''m still looking for a cunning street dog.
-我能把这个贴在你窗户上吗-不行
- May I hang this on your window? - No, you cannot.
-帮我一下又不花钱-不行
- There''s no charge for helping me. - No.
它有魔鬼般的眼睛鲨鱼般的牙齿
He has demon eyes and teeth like a shark.
你说的还是狗吗
You still talking about a dog?
说吧怎么回事
All right, what happened?
-我们打劫了肉铺-又去了
- We robbed the butcher shop. - Again?
牛头吃了三公斤牛肉
Bull ate seven pounds of beef,
四块羊排还有一整条烘肉卷
four lamb chops, and a whole meatloaf.
-我吐得天翻地覆-没错
- I threw up everywhere. - Yeah.
我生命中最辉煌的一天
Best day of my life!
老天跟你说过多少次了肉铺只能单干
God, I keep telling ya the butcher''s shop''s a one-man-job.
如果你们不学会分头行动总是会被抓到
You''re always gonna get caught if you don''t learn to split up!
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我们宁愿被关在一起也不愿独自在街头流浪
We''d rather be locked up together, than out on the streets alone. 独自你说的是自♥由♥吧
Alone? Uh, I think you mean free?
瞧你俩关在一起
See, while you''re locked up together,
我自♥由♥自在无牵无挂
I''m free to be myself, and I''m free to be by myself.
-是是是知道了-你天天挂在嘴上
- Yeah, yeah, we know. - Ya say it all the time.
既然你这么自♥由♥自在那就把我们放出来吧Since you feel so free, feel free to bust us outta here.
不不不你们不明白
Oh, no, no, no. You guys don''t understand.
我不能再惹这家伙了
I can''t mess with this guy again.
但你喜欢把他耍得团团转
But ya love makin'' him look like a fool.
抱歉我帮不了你们了
I''m sorry, guys, you''re on your own.
你可以的把门砸了砸门
You can do it. Just bust. Bust. Bust.
砸门砸门砸门
Bust. Bust. Bust. Bust.
好吧我帮别叫了
Okay! I''ll do it. Stop yelling.
棒耶他要帮我们了
Yeah! He''s gonna do it.
-他要帮我们了佩吉-别叫嘘他过来了
- Yeah! He''ll do it, Peg. - No... Shh! He''s coming over.
我有点难受
I don''t feel so good.
-他在做什么-别问我我什么也看不见
- What''s he doin''? - Don''t ask me. I can''t see anything.
是什么
What is that?
瞧瞧看送上门来了
Well, well, well, just the dog I was looking for.
你怎么了病了
What are you, sick?
不他病了吐出来
Oh, no, he''s sick. Just throw up.
再吃下去你就好了
You''ll feel much better once you eat it.
我抓到你了
I got you.
他们绝对想不到我会抓到你
They never thought I''d get ya.
又耍我
Not again!
够了我要放弃这种犯罪生活
That''s it. I''m giving up the life of crime.
我们也可以回屠夫那里去
Or we can go back to the butcher.
说起来我又饿了
I could eat. Yeah.
回来
Come back here!
借过美女借过
Hey, excuse me! Hey! Hot stuff, coming through!
你俩是双胞胎吗
Are you two, uh, twins?
我是她丈夫伙计
I''m her husband, pal.
-快让路停下-好吧恭喜了
- Clear a path! Halt! - Yeah. Yeah, well, congratulations! 快回来
Hey, come back here!
抓住它
Grab him!
谁帮忙拦住它快啊肮脏的臭狗...
Somebody stop him! Come on! Dirty mangy...
菲尔小心
Phil, watch out!
你一定得尝尝这个
You have got to try this.
还好吗
How''s it going?
是啊
Yeah.
不是该带我去散步了吗
Isn''t it time for my walk?
看看我买♥♥的这双靴子多美
Look at these cute booties I got.
真漂亮
So pretty!
我不知道你要来
I didn''t know you were coming.
到时候将会有尖叫嚎哭呕吐
There''s gonna be screaming, crying, vomiting.
然后宝宝就出生了
And then, there''s the baby.
来我给你满上好
Here let me top you off. Fair enough.
我们都得祝贺你敬准爸爸
Congratulations is in order, to the father to be.
-敬吉姆-大伙干杯
- To Jim! - Cheers. Everybody.
感觉怪怪的
That was weird.
-谢谢-不客气
- Thank you! - You''re welcome.
不是拨浪鼓别担心
It''s not a rattle. Don''t worry.
-真可爱-你喜欢吗
- It''s adorable. - You like it?
天啊她肯定穿不下
Oh, my goodness. That is not gonna fit her.
我最爱的侄女呢
Where is my favorite niece?
-拿一下好吗你拿着-当然
- Could you just? Yes. There you go. - Oh. Sure.
她在哪她在这里啊
Where is she? Oh, there she is!
-莎拉姑姑你来了-当然了
- Aunt Sarah! You made it! - Of course!
这是送给你的
This is for you.
-你不该这么客气的-我知道
- You shouldn''t have. - I know.
是的是原版的锡釉彩陶
Yes, it''s an original Majolica.
它能让这里蓬荜生辉
It''s gonna do wonders for this room
我知道凭吉姆的工资肯定买♥♥不起毕竟他只是个... and I knew Jim couldn''t afford one with the salary of a, uh...
-音乐家吗-你说是就是吧亲爱的
- Musician? - If you say so, dear.
-谢谢-宝宝肯定会喜欢的
- Thank you. - I''m sure the baby will love it.
-这可是无价之宝-下去下去
- This is priceless! - Down, down!
不行坏狗狗
No! Bad dog!
这狗该教训了
That dog needs to be trained.
它平时很乖的
She''s, uh, normally really good.
你说的是猫吧
I think you''re thinking of cats.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这就停车了吗你这算什么跑路司机啊
We''re stopping? Ugh. Some getaway driver you are. 好吧我在这下车了
All right, I''ll hop out here.
势利山庄啊
Snob hill.
天那家伙对我还真执着
Oh, my gosh! This guy''s obsessed with me.
好吧我得低调一阵子
All right, I gotta lay low for a while.
坏狗狗
"Bad dog"?
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
老信
Hey, Trusty!
老信
Trusty?
怎么了
Yeah? Yes?
发生了一些很奇怪的事
Something strange is going on,
我真的需要跟朋友倾诉一下
and I really need to talk to a friend.
那些人都挤在屋子里
All these people are in the house,
有很多玩具但都不是给我的
there''s a bunch of toys, none of them are for me. 他们从今早到现在还没有给我梳毛
I haven''t even been brushed since this morning.
我都快打结了
I''m getting tangly.
而且我的午后零食居然是凉的凉的
And my afternoon snack was cold. Cold!
天听起来真糟
Oh, boy. Sounds rough.
我都不记得达令上次给我揉肚子
And, I can''t even remember the last time
是什么时候的事了
that Darling gave me a belly rub.
说到肚子达令的肚子变得真的很大
Speaking of bellies, Darling''s tummy is getting really big.
肯定是吃太多零食胀气了我们都经历过
I''m pretty sure it''s gas, too many treats. We''ve all been there. 而吉姆我说不好他看起来很正常
And Jim Dear, I don''t know, he seems normal but...
可你知道吗我总在他身上闻到恐惧的气味
You know what? I smell fear on him all the time.
所以我猜他并不那么正常
So, I guess that''s not that normal.
-我不知道-是啊听起来真糟
- I don''t know. - Yeah, that sounds bad.
你的声音
You sound...
你...你不是老信
Hey, you''re... You''re not Trusty.
-对可你... -我刚说的你都听到了
- Correct. But, you... - Did you just hear everything that I said? -是的-你的项圈呢
- Yes. - Where is your collar?
-说来话长-老信呢
- Yeah, long story. - Where is Trusty?
老信他肯定在哪里
Trusty, I''m sure, is somewhere.
-你在这里做什么-老信
- What are you doing in there? - Trusty?
-快走开-老信
- Get out of here! - Trusty?
我家主人就在里面我要叫他们来
Hey, my people are inside, I''m goona warn them.
什么不别这样
What? No, no. Hey.
别叫人类过来好吗
Let''s not warn the people, okay?
我也想离开可现在不行
Now, I would get out of here but I can''t,
我不是来惹麻烦的
and I''m not here to make trouble,
我才是遇到麻烦的那个你可以帮我
I''m the one in trouble and you could help me out here.
-我要叫了-不拜托我可以解释
- I''m gonna bark. - No, please just... I can explain.
-稍等片刻我过来-来这里
- Just gimme a second. I''m comin'' over. - Here?
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you''re doing?
-我要叫了-不拜托别叫
- Hey! I''m gonna bark. - No. Please, do not do that!
-我要叫了-千万别
- I''m gonna bark. - Absolutely do not do that.
别嘘别叫了
Stop. Hey, hey! Shh! Stop it!
别指挥我该怎么做
Don''t tell me what to do.
怎么回事
What?
等等别叫了
Wait... Hang on!
好吧你知道吗
All right. You know what?
我听到你刚才说的那些了你没有反应过度
I heard what you said back there and you''re not overreacting. 拜托求你了
Come on. Please, please!
听着如果你安静点
Look, if you keep it down,
我就告诉你关于那个宝宝的真♥相♥
I will tell you the truth about that baby!
那个什么
That... What?
糟糕
Oh, man!
没事吧淑女
Everything all right, Lady?
是你的狗在叫吗
That your dog barking?
-什么-是你的狗在叫吗
- What? - That your dog barking?
是的它是我的狗
Yeah. She''s mine.
还看到什么了吗
Seen anything else?
我在找这附近一个很危险的动物
I''m looking for a dangerous animal around here.
是有熊吗
Like a bear?
更糟一条流浪狗
Worse, a stray dog.
灰色的公狗有半米多长
Grey male, about two-foot four.
-浑身生疮肮脏不堪非常危险-拜托不要
- Mangy, dirty, dangerous. - Please, don''t.
你是在朝流浪狗叫吗淑女
You barking at a stray, Lady?
求你了
I''m begging you.
好吧
Fine.
看起来没什么事
Everything seems to be fine.
你确定吗它浑身生疮肮脏不堪
You sure now? He''s mangy, and dirty...
-非常危险-非常危险
- And dangerous? - Dangerous.
好吧
Yes, right.
说起来我们这里最近
Actually, you know, we''ve been having
一直有点闹老鼠
a bit of a rat problem, recently.
老鼠
A rodent?
它会跑进院子里
He''s been getting into the yard,
破坏我们的食物之类的
and spoiling our food, things like that.
领居们也遇到了
The neighbors too.
我不碰害兽它们身上有病菌
I don''t associate myself with vermin. They carry disease. 也对好吧
Ah, right. Well...
那...谢谢了
Then, um... Then thank you.
谢你
For...
不管这算什么
Whatever this was.
尽职尽责
Commitment.
好吧
Okay.

Oh, my!
谢了不能说是愉快的经历再见
Thanks. Well, can''t say it''s been fun. Bye!
别急你刚才说的是什么意思关于宝宝
Not so fast. What did you mean back there, about the baby? 现在你想让我帮忙了
So now you want my help?
你想让我继续叫吗
Do you want me to bark again?
好吧我该怎么说呢
Oh, fine. How can I put this?
你是你主人世界的中心对吧
You''re the center of your people''s universe, right?
-可以这么说-他们让你用浴盆给你抹香波
- You could say that. - They shampoo you in the bathtub,
-让你睡在他们的床上-你是说我们的床吗
- let you sleep in the bed? - You mean, our bed?
给你在这里建了个这么大的厕所
Build you this 40/40 bathroom right here?
恶心我会在散步时解决
Gross. I have walks for that.
-好吧那一切现在基本都结束了-什么
- Well, that''s basically all over now. - What?
你就要被取代了
You''re about to be replaced.
-被取代我-对
- Replaced? Me? - Yeah.
我不这么认为你可以走了
I don''t think so. You can leave.
淑女你还好吗
Lady! Are you okay?
-离她远点杂种狗-那是啥玩意
- Stay back, mongrel! - What is that?
我马上过去我要报♥警♥了
I''ll be right over. I''m callin'' the cops!
你现在可以走了
I think you can be on your way now.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
是你请我帮忙的
Whoa! You asked for my help.
听着这话你可能不想听但我了解人类
Now look, you may not wanna hear this, but I know people, okay? 人类并不忠诚
And people are not loyal,
你越快开始照顾你自己
and the sooner you start looking out for yourself,
我是说只想着你自己就越好
and I mean, only yourself, the better.
这话也太消极了而且并不是真的
Wow, that is incredibly depressing and also not true.
谢谢你什么也没帮上再见
So, thanks for nothing. Bye.
淑女你和你的朋友最好小心点
Lady, you and your friend better be careful.
我嗅到了闯入者的气息
I smell an intruder afoot.
就是他老信
That''s him, Trusty!
警♥察♥的工作就交给我吧
Leave the police work to me.
好怕怕老信警官来了救命啊来得正好
Oh, no! It''s Officer Trusty, help. Just in the nick of time.
-别得寸进尺-围巾可别掉了杀手
- Hey! Don''t push it! - Keep your scarf on, killer.
好了两位谢谢支援不过他已经要走了
Okay, you two, thank you for the back-up but he was just leaving. 是吧流浪狗
Weren''t you, street dog?
流浪狗我懂了
Street dog? Oh, I got it.
我会走的但只是因为我想走就能走
I''ll go, but only because I''m free to leave
而你们都被困在栅栏后面
while all of you are stuck behind your fences.
记住了宝宝出生
Just remember, when the baby moves in,
狗狗就扔
the dog moves out.
对了这个我偷走了
I''m stealing this by the way.
那是我让你偷走的
Hey, I let you steal that!
被宝宝取代无稽之谈
Replaced by a baby? Makes no sense.
-不可能-无稽
- No way. - None.
毕竟宝宝能给他们拿拖鞋吗
I mean, can a baby fetch slippers?
-深表怀疑-别傻了
- Doubtful. - Don''t be daft.
会给他们捡报纸吗
Or pick up the paper.
-不可能-可笑
- Not a chance. - Ridiculous.
宝宝能让吉姆和达令
Can a baby provide Jim and Darling
感到生命完整找到人生意义吗
with the sense of wholeness and a reason to live?
-这个嘛-呃
- Well... - Uh...
我就是这个意思
My point exactly.
医生我只想说太感谢你了
Doc, actually just wanted to say, thank you so much. 我简直不敢相信你看到她了吗
I just can''t believe it. Did you see her?
我不敢相信她那么完美
I just can''t believe how perfect she is.
你见过比她还漂亮的女婴吗
I mean, have you ever seen a more beautiful baby girl? 没有我♥干♥接生这行已经38年了No. In my 38 years of delivering babies,
你家宝宝是最漂亮的宝宝
your baby is the most beautiful baby.
-真的吗-晚安
- Really? - Good night!
-我送你出去-不了谢谢
- I''ll walk you out. - No, thank you.
达令你听到了吗
Darling, did you hear that?
我还是不敢相信
I still can''t believe it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
♪啦啦露啦啦露♪
♪La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪我的小小扫星人♪
♪Oh, my little star sweeper ♪
♪我愿为你扫星尘♪
♪I''ll sweep the stardust for you ♪
淑女
♪啦啦露啦啦露♪
♪La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪毛茸茸的小小睡梦人♪
♪Little soft fluffy sleeper ♪
♪送你一朵粉色的云♪
♪Here comes a pink cloud for you ♪
♪啦啦露啦啦露♪
♪La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪漫游的小小天使♪
♪Little wandering angel ♪
♪折起你的双翼♪
♪Fold up your wings ♪
♪闭上眼睛♪
♪Close your eyes ♪
♪啦啦露啦啦露♪
♪La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪愿爱成为你的守护者♪
♪And may love be your keeper ♪
♪啦啦露啦啦露啦啦露♪
♪La la lu, la la lu, la la lu ♪
淑女现在不行这是宝宝的房♥间Lady, not now. This is the baby''s room.
宝宝
Baby.
真乖老信要吃吗
That''s a good boy, Trusty. Want some?
我一个老信一个
One for me, one for Trusty...
怎么样伙计
How''s that, buddy?
英国全军总司令没错就是她Commander of the entire British army, yes, she is! 乔克要进行什么冒险呢
What adventures is Jock going to get into?
开始了一二三拍
Here we go. And one, two, three... And!
就是这样乔克
That was it, Jocky!
真是我的乖狗狗
That''s my good girl.
来亲亲妈咪谁是我的大明星啊
Give mommy kisses. Who''s my big star?
我也爱你我也爱你
I love you, too. I love you, too.
什么
What?
不好
Oh, no.
淑女宝宝在睡觉
Lady! The baby is sleeping!
宝宝出生狗狗就扔
When the baby moves in, the dog moves out.
来了
Coming.
莎拉姑姑谢谢你...
Aunt Sarah. Thank you for...
-她在这儿呢-当然了别在意我
- There she is! - Yes, of course, don''t mind me.
长得跟她妈妈一样红扑扑的小脸
Looking just like her mommy. Positively glowing.
还有你才一个月身材就恢复了
And you. Only a month and your figure''s already returning. -太棒了-谢谢
- It''s just lovely. - Thank you.
你还是没变
And you look the same.
莎拉姑姑谢谢你在我们出门时照看淑女
Thank you, Aunt Sarah, for watching Lady while we''re gone. 淑女
Lady?
照看狗吗我以为我要照看小露露
Dog-sitting? I thought I''d be with little Lulu.
吉姆的姐姐坚持让我们带上露露
Well, Jim''s sister, she was insistent that we bring her along. 是吗
Was she now?
非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help.
如果我们能劳烦其他人
I mean, if we could''ve bothered anyone else,
相信我我们会的
believe me, we would have.
好了
Right.
-再次感谢-好的
- But thanks again. - Yeah.
-再见-再见淑女
- Bye. - Goodbye, Lady.
你要乖乖的哦
You be a good girl.
我还没能抱一抱她
I didn''t even get to hold her.
快走了亲爱的拜
Come on, dear. Bye!
-拜拜-拜
- Goodbye! - Bye!
你好拜拜
Hello. Bye-bye.
你们会回来吗
Are you coming back?
-拜拜-再见了
- Bye-bye! - Toodeloo.
照看狗这不是在玩我吧
Dog-sitting. You''ve got to be kidding me.
我这打扮可不是为了狗
I''m not even dressed for this.
他们就那么把宝宝带走了
They just took the baby?
什么
What?
猫好吧
Cats. Okay.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
-是啊我们需要做些改变-真遗憾
- Yeah, we''ll need to make some changes. - What a shame. 我家有几条规矩天啊
Okay, we have a few rules here. Oh, boy.
♪乖乖地原地坐下♪
♪Now sit right there and take a seat ♪
♪我们来你肯定高兴♪
♪I''m sure you''re glad we came ♪
♪但我们要清理一番♪
♪But we''ve got some cleaning up to do ♪
♪我们需要重新整理♪
♪We''ll need to rearrange ♪
好痒
That tickles.
♪这个家具我们来处理♪
♪We''ll take care of this furniture ♪
♪如果你没意见的话♪
♪If to you it''s all the same ♪
不要我们不能这样做...
No, that... That''s not something that we do...
♪但若你不喜欢我们的装♥修♥ ♪
♪But if you don''t like how we decorate ♪
♪太糟糕了真遗憾♪
♪Well, that''s too bad, what a shame ♪
不不要拜托那是易碎品不要
No, no, don''t. Please, those are fragile. Don''t!
♪太糟糕了真遗憾♪
♪Well, that''s too bad What a shame ♪
够了住手
Okay. That''s it!
♪我想我们可以重装椅面♪
♪I think that we could reupholster here ♪
♪这个小塑像太过时♪
♪This figurine is so last year ♪
淑女安静
Lady! Quiet!
♪这些桌子需要重新装♪
♪These tables need refurbishing ♪
♪窗帘需要换个新♪
♪These curtains need a change ♪
♪但若你不喜欢我们的艺术品位♪
♪But if you don''t like our artistic flair ♪
♪太糟糕了真遗憾♪
♪Well, that''s too bad, what a shame ♪
我要告状
I''m telling!
淑女我说了安静
Lady! I said be quiet!
♪无话可说了吗♪
♪Cat got your tongue? ♪
♪你为什么这么恼火♪
♪Why are you so miffed ♪
♪我们让你家客厅更时髦♪
♪We gave your living room a modern twist ♪
♪我们想要得到赞赏不是批评♪
♪And we gon'' want some credit for this, not blame ♪♪你疯了吗真遗憾♪
♪Are you mad? What a shame ♪
-那是我的-所以呢
- That''s mine. - Yes, and?
淑女
-这样好多了-没错
- That''s better. - Yeah.
这让房♥间更协调
It really holds the room together.
不不不
No, no, no.
摆花不是吧
Flowers, really?
♪这里的色彩设计真疯狂[布谷鸟钟] ♪
♪The color scheme in here is cuckoo ♪
♪我们是否犯了低级错误♪
♪Did we make a boo-boo? ♪
♪是时候毁了这个钟♪
♪It''s time to break this thing ♪
♪一旦干完我们就说再见♪
♪As soon as we get done then we''ll bid you auf Wiedersehen ♪♪即使出岔子我们也早走了♪
♪But if things go wrong then we''ll be gone ♪
♪太糟糕了真遗憾♪
♪And that''s too bad, what a shame ♪
♪我必须处理掉这个花瓶♪
♪I gotta do somethin'' about this vase ♪
从上面下来
Get down from there!
♪放这里有点突兀♪
♪Yeah, it''s just a tiny bit out of place ♪
♪别摔你脸上噢耶♪
♪Don''t let it fall on your face oh, yeah ♪
不不不不要
No, no, no. Don''t.
不要不要
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
淑女
Lady!
你好
Howdy?
借过你好
Excuse me. Hello.
-下午好女士-下午好
- Good afternoon, ma''am! - Good afternoon.
欢迎别介意鹦哥我能帮你什么
Welcome. Don''t mind Polly. May I help you?
希望你可以
I hope so.
这个可爱的小天使是谁
Who is this precious little angel?
它叫淑女但我认为这名字不适合它
Her name is Lady, though I daresay the name doesn''t suit her. 不适合吗
No?
我需要让它别再恐吓我们
I need to keep her from terrorizing us any longer.
好的训练背带怎么样
Yes. Well, how about a training harness?
汪汪
Woof, woof.
它不服训教
She can''t be trained.
那么...咀嚼玩具怎么样
Well, then how about... a chew toy?
你觉得它该受到奖励吗
You think she needs to be rewarded?
那个呢
What about that?
不不你确定有这必要吗
No, no, no. Are you sure that''s absolutely necessary?
是的
Yes.
马上来
Right away.
那好吧过来小可爱
All right, then. Here, sweet thing.
我知道
I know.
乖乖的
Be a good girl.
-女士它不想要-我想
- Ma''am, she doesn''t want it. - I want it!
-我知道很抱歉-按住它
- I know. I''m so sorry. - Well, hold her!
-我正... -你能按住...
- I''m doing my... - Can you hold...
-抓住它-我的鸟抱歉
- Get her! - My birds! Sorry!
这里卖♥♥鸟吗。

相关文档
最新文档