诺丁山 Notting Hill 中英文剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

诺丁山 Notting Hill 中英文剧本
[ Man ] So stay with us because later this afternoon,
不要离开,因为稍后…
we're lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott,
我们将有幸请到安娜·斯科特…
Hollywood's biggest star by far.
好莱坞迄今最红的明星
Miss Scott's latest film is once again topping the charts. 斯科特小姐的新片再次雄居票房榜首
- [ Piano ] - [ Man Continues, Indistinct ]
She may be the face I can't forget
∮我无法忘记她的脸∮
A trace of pleasure or regret
∮带着欢乐或悲伤∮
∮我能为之付出我的所有∮
May be my treasure or the price
I have to pay
∮她也许只是个幻影∮
She may be the mirror
∮出现在我梦中∮
Of my dream
∮出现在梦中的笑容∮
A smile reflected in a stream
∮真实的她也许并不那么快乐∮
She may not be what she may seem
主演:茱莉亚·罗伯茨
Inside her shell
∮她在人群中似乎总是很快乐∮
She who always seems so happy in a crowd Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
∮眼神中带着神秘和骄傲∮
主演:休·格兰特
No one's allowed to see them when they cry ∮没人能看到她哭泣的样子∮
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
∮也许她并不愿失去爱情∮
<i>诺丁山<i/></i>
May come to me from shadows of the past
∮如果她走出阴影向我靠近∮
∮那我至死也不会忘记∮
That I'll remember till the day
I die
She may be the reason I survive
∮她也许是我活着的理由∮
The why and wherefore I'm alive
∮是我至今还活着的理由∮
The one I'll care for through the rough
∮我时刻准备着扶持她走出困境∮
And ready years
Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
∮我会分享她的欢笑和忧伤∮
And make them all my souvenirs
∮让它们成为我的记忆∮
∮我愿为她赴汤蹈火∮
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is
∮我的一生只为她而活∮
She
∮她∮
She
∮她∮
Oh, she
∮哦,她∮
[ Man Narrating ] Of course I've seen her films... 我当然看过她的片子…
and always thought she was, well, fabulous.
而且一直认为她很出色
But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in...
不过她和我的家乡远隔重洋…
which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London.
我住在诺丁山…伦敦我最喜欢的地方
There's the market on weekdays selling every fruit and vegetable known to man. 平时集市上会贩卖各种为人熟知的果蔬
Rock hard bananas, five for a pound!
香蕉,一镑五公斤
The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk...
醉醺醺的人从刺青店里出来…
and now can't remember why he chose "I love Ken."
却记不起他为什么要刺上“我爱肯”
The radical hairdressers where everyone comes out looking like the Cookie Monster, 前卫的发型师让每个从店里走出去的人看起来像是饼干怪兽
whether they want to or not.
不管他们是否喜欢
And then, suddenly, it's the weekend,
到了周末,突如其来地
and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere,
数以百计的摊贩无处不在
filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate.
布满整个街道,一直排到诺丁山的大门
And wherever you look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques,
眼中所见尽是购买古董的人
some genuine and some... not quite so genuine.
有些是真品,也有些…只是赝品
And what's great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London. 最棒的是有很多朋友也住在这个伦敦的小区里
That's Tony, for example, architect turned chef,
比如说东尼,由建筑师改行做了厨师
who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant.
最近用他的所有积蓄开了一家餐馆
And so, this is where I spend my days and years...
这就是我日复一日生活的地方…
in this small village in the middle of the city in a house with a blue door... 这个小小区有间蓝色门脸的房子…
that my wife and I bought together before she left me for a man...
是我妻子和我一起买的,后来她跟别人走了…
who looked exactly like Harrison Ford.
一个长得很像哈里森-福特的人
And where I lead a strange half-life with a lodger called--
我不同寻常的生活缘于一个房客,叫…
Spike!
斯帕克
You couldn't help me with an incredible important decision, could you?
嘿,你能帮我作个非常重要的决定吗?
Is this important in comparison to, let's say, whether they should cancel Third World debt?
象能否取消第三世界国家的债务一样重要吗?
正是这样,我终于要和简妮约会了
That's right. I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine,
and I just wanna be sure I've picked the right T-shirt.
我得保证穿最适合的T恤去赴约
- What are the choices? - Well, wait for it.
-有些什么选择? -稍等片刻
(我喜欢血腥)
First there's this one. [ Growls ] Cool, huh?
首先是这件,很酷吧?
是的,不过用它来制造浪漫气氛困难了点
Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note.
Point taken. Don't despair.
一针见血,别灰心
如果期待浪漫的话,我相信有合适的
If it's romance we're looking for, I believe I have just the thing.
(了解这儿)
Yeah, well, there again, she might not think you had true love on your mind. 又来了,她恐怕不会认为你脑子里有真正的爱
Right. Just one more.
好吧,再等等
True love here I come.
真爱,我来啦
(你是世上最美丽的女人)
Well, yeah. Yeah, that's-- that's, um, perfect.
是的,是的…这件很合适
Great. Thanks.
好极了,谢谢
- Wish me luck. - Good luck.
-祝我好运 -祝你好运
(想做爱吗?)
[ Narrating ] And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday,
那只是另一个毫无希望的星期三
我路过拥挤的集市去上班
as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work,
从没想过这一天将会永远改变我的生活
never suspecting that this was the day that was gonna change my life forever. This is work, by the way, my little travel bookshop,
顺便说一下,这是我工作的小旅游书店
- Morning, Martin. - Morning, Monsignor.
-早,马丁 -早,老板
which, um, well, sells travel books,
这里专门卖旅游书刊
and to be frank with you, doesn't always sell many of those. 老实说,销路并不怎么好
好极了,利润全来自廉价促销
Classic. Profit from major sales push,
minus 347 pound.
亏了347镑
Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino?
我去替你买杯“卡布奇诺”好吗?
- You know, ease the pain a bit. - Yeah, yeah.
-也许能缓解一点痛苦 -是的,是的
Better make it a half. All I can afford.
不过我只付得起半杯的钱
Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up.
照你的意思,半杯咖啡马上就来
[ Doorbell Dings ]
Um, can I help you at all?
需要帮忙吗?
不,谢谢,我只想…看看
No, thanks. I'll just... look around.
Fine.
好的
Uh, that book's really not great.
那本书确实不怎么样
万一你略略看过就买下它那就是在浪费自己的钱了
Just in case, you know, browsing turned to buying. You'd be wasting your money.
But if it's Turkey you're interested in,
如果你对土耳其感兴趣的话
um, this one, on the other hand, is very good.
这本就不同了,非常棒
Um, I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps.
我想写这本书的人真正去过土耳其,言之有物
Um, there's also a very amusing incident with a kebab,
提到了不少有趣的民俗风情
um, which is one of many amusing incidents.
这本比较有意思
Thanks. I'll think about it.
谢谢,我会考虑的
Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there's--
或者选那本更大些的精装本,有…
I'm sorry. Can you just give me a second?
抱歉,失陪一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
- Yes? - Bad news.
-什么事? -很不幸
-什么? -我们店里装了监视器
What?
We've got a security camera in this bit of the shop.
-所以? -所以我看到你把书放进你的裤子
So?
So I saw you put that book down your trousers.
- What book? - The one down your trousers.
-什么书? -放进你裤子的那本
I don't have a book down my trousers.
我没把什么书放到裤子里
Right.
好吧
I tell you what. Um, I'll call the police, and, um,
告诉你,我会叫警察,而且…
if I'm wrong about the whole "book down the trousers" scenario, 如果是我弄错了“书掉进裤子”的事,我会道歉
I really apologize.
Okay. What if... I did have a book down my trousers?
好吧,如果…我往裤子里放了一本书呢?
Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk,
很简单,当我回到柜台时
你把裤子里那本《巴利旅游指南》拿出来…
you'd remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers...
擦干净放回去或是买下来
and either wipe it and put it back or buy it.
I'll see you in a sec.
回头见
I'm sorry about that.
对不起
No, it's fine.
不,没关系
我本来想偷,但现在改变主意了
I was gonna steal one, but now I've changed my mind.
Oh, signed by the author, I see.
我看到有作者的签名
Um, yeah, couldn't stop him.
是啊,他非要签不可
If you can find an unsigned one, it's worth an absolute fortune. 如果你能找到本没签名的,那绝对需要好运气
- [ Chuckles ] - Excuse me.
打扰一下
- Yes? - Can I have your autograph?
-什么事? -能替我签个名吗?
Uh, sure.
当然
- Uh-- - Here.
给你
- What's your name? - Rufus.
-你叫什么? -鲁弗斯
What does it say?
写了些什么?
That's my signature. And above it, it says, "Dear Rufus, you belong in jail." 我的签名,上面写的是“亲爱的鲁弗斯,去监狱吧”
Good one.
真不错
-你想要我的电话吗? -好提议
- Do you want my phone number? - Tempting.
But... no. Thank you.
不过…不用了,谢谢
I will take this one.
我要买这本
Oh, right, right. So, uh--
哦,好的,好的,既然…
Well, on second thoughts, um, maybe it's not that bad after all.
仔细想想,也许它并没那么糟
Actually, it's a sort of a classic, really.
实际上,它也相当不错,真的
None of those childish kebab stories you find in so many books these days. 绝没有你在其它书中能看到的幼稚的民俗故事
And, um, I tell you what.
另外还有
I'll throw in one of those for free.
我免费送你这本
Useful for, uh, lighting fires,
可以用来烧火照明
wrapping fish, that sort of thing.
包鱼,诸如此类
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Pleasure.
[ Door Closes ]
Cappuccino, as ordered.
你要的咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't think you'll believe who was just in here.
我想你不会相信刚才谁来过
Who? Was it someone famous?
谁?某个名人吗?
- No, no, no. - No?
-不,不,不是 -不是?
Would be exciting, though, wouldn't it, if someone famous came into the shop? Hmm? 如果有什么名人进店来应该会令人兴奋对吗?
Do you know-- and this is pretty amazing, actually--
知道吗…的确能让人激动,实际上…
but I once saw Ringo Starr.
有次我见过林戈·斯达
- Where was that? - Kensington High Street.
-在哪? -肯辛顿大道
At least I think it was Ringo.
至少我觉得是林戈也许是那个“屋顶上的提琴手”的主演
It might have been that man from Fiddler on the Roof.
- You know, Toppy. - Topol.
-你知道的,塔皮 -塔颇
是的,没错,塔颇
Yes, that's right. Topol.
Mm-hmm.
Actually, Ringo Starr doesn't-- doesn't look at all like, uh, Topol. 实际上林戈-斯达一点也不像塔颇
Yeah, but he was-- he was quite a long way away from me.
是的,不过他…他离我相当远
So actually it could've been neither of them.
所以肯定会是他们中的一个
Yes, I suppose so, yes.
对,我想是这样,是的
- It's not a classic anecdote, is it? - Not a classic, no. No.
-这算不上什么大惊喜不是吗? -是的,算不上
- Another one? - [ Sighs ] Yes. No.
-还要一杯吗? -好啊…不
Let's go crazy. I'll have an orange juice.
就奢侈一回吧,我要橙汁
[ People Chattering ]
- Okay, thanks. Bye-bye. - See you later.
-好的,谢谢,再见 -回见
- Oh! - Oh! Shit!
哦,该死
- Oh, my God! - Bugger! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦,老天,该死,对不起,我非常抱歉
- Here. Let me-- - Get your hands off!
-来,让我… -把手拿开
I'm really sorry. I-- I live just over the street.
我真的很抱歉,我…我就住在街对面
I have, um, water and soap. You can get cleaned up.
那有水和肥皂,可以让你弄干净
不,谢谢,我只想找到我的车
No, thank you. I just need to get my car back.
我那有电话,我想只要五分钟…
I also have a phone. I'm confident that in five minutes...
we could have you spick-and-span and back on the street again. 就能让你弄干净回到街上来
绝没有不尊重你的意思
In the non-prostitute sense, obviously.
All right. Well-- What do you mean, "just over the street"?
好吧,你说“就在街对面”是多远?
- Give it to me in yards. - Uh, 18 yards.
-具体是多远? -大概18码
That's my house there with the blue front door.
那扇蓝色的门就是我的家
Come on in. I'll just-- I'll just--
请进,我…我…
好了,好了,进来吧
Um, right. Right. Come in.
这里通常都不太整洁
It's, um, not quite as tidy as it normally is, I fear. But, um-- The bathroom's on the top floor.
不过…洗手间在楼上
And the telephone's just-- just up here.
电话就…就在这
Here. Let-- Let me, um--
来,让…让我…
Um, round the corner. Straight on-- straight on up.
转过去,一直…一直向上
Bugger.
该死
[ Groans ]
Uh-oh.
Uh,
走之前想喝杯茶吗?
would you like a cup of tea before you go?
- No. - Coffee?
-不用 -咖啡?
- No. - Orange juice?
-不 -橙汁?
Probably not. Um, something else cold.
你大概不会要,那来些其它冷饮吧
Uh--
- [ Bottles Rattling ] - Coke? Water?
可乐?水?
Some disgusting sugary drink...
或者来些所谓的天然水果味让人恶心的含糖饮料?
pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest?
- No. - Would you like something to eat?
-不用 -那你想吃点什么吗?
Uh, something to nibble?
随便吃点什么?
Um, apricots soaked in honey?
蜜制杏子?
Quite why, no one knows, because it stops them tasting of apricots...
没人知道味道怎样,因为都来不及尝尝杏子…
以为味道就像蜂蜜
and makes them taste like honey,
and if you wanted honey, you'd just buy honey instead of... apricots. 如果你想要蜂蜜,就只要买蜂蜜而不要杏子
但不管怎样,我们有这个
Um, but nevertheless, there we go there.
They're yours if you want them.
你想的话可以尝尝
No.
不用了
Do you always say "no" to everything?
不管什么事你都说“不”吗?
No.

I'd better be going.
我还是走的好
Thanks for your, uh, help.
谢谢你的…帮忙
You're welcome.
And, uh, may I also say, um, heavenly.
也许我也要说,太棒了
我只有一次机会这么说
I'll just take my one chance to say it.
After you've read that terrible book,
在你读过那些糟糕的书之后
you're certainly not going to be coming back to the shop. 你肯定不会再回那家书店
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Well, my pleasure.
不客气
So...
it was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Surreal but, um-- but nice.
有些超现实…但很棒
Sorry.
抱歉
[ People Chattering Outside ]
“超现实但很棒”?我在想什么?
"Surreal but nice"? What was I thinking?
[ Doorbell Rings ]
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
- I forgot my other bag. - Oh, right. Right.
-我忘了我的袋子 -哦,好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm very sorry about the "surreal but nice" comment. 很抱歉说什么“超现实但很棒”
- Disaster. - That's okay.
太糟糕了
那没什么,我觉得有关蜂蜜和杏子才真正糟糕
I thought the apricot and honey thing was the real low point.
- [ Chuckles ] - [ Doorknob Rattling ]
Oh, my God. My flatmate.
老天,我的室友
I'm sorry. There's no excuse for him.
对不起,他行为很怪诞
[ Clears Throat ]
- Hey. - Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
I'm just going into the kitchen to get some food.
我要去厨房找些吃的
Then I'm gonna tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins.
然后跟你说个故事那会让你的球缩到只有葡萄干那么大
Probably best not to tell anyone about this.
最好别跟任何人提起这事
Right. Right. No one.
好的,好的,没问题
I mean, I'll tell myself sometimes.
我是说,我会偶尔跟自己说说不过别担心,我根本不相信
But don't worry. I won't believe it.
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
There's something wrong with this yogurt. 这酸奶有点问题
这不是酸奶,是蛋黄酱
It's not yogurt. It's mayonnaise.
Oh, right. There we are then.
哦,没错,就是这样
Mm.
On for a videofest tonight?
今晚想饱饱眼福吗?
I got some absolute classics.
我有部绝对的好片子
- Smile. - No.
-笑一笑 -不
- Smile. - I've got nothing to smile about. -笑一笑 -没什么值得我笑
Okay.
好吧
In about seven seconds,
在七秒钟内
I'm going to ask you to marry me.
我会向你求婚
想想看
[ Spike ] Imagine.
Somewhere in the world there's a man who's allowed to kiss her.
在某个地方有个男人被允准吻她
[ Both Laughing ]
Yes, she is, uh,
是的,她的确
叫人难以置信
fairly fabulous.
- Do you have any books by Dickens? - No.
-你们这有狄更斯的书吗? -不
没有,我们这是旅游书店,只出售旅游书刊
No, I'm afraid we're a travel bookshop. We only sell travel books.
Oh, right. How about the new John Grisham thriller?
是吗,约翰·格雷歇的恐怖作品呢?
Well, no, 'cause that's, uh-- that's a novel too, isn't it?
没有,因为那…那也是小说不是吗?
Oh, right.
哦,是的
[ Sighs ] Have you got Winnie the Pooh?
有“小熊维尼”吗?
Martin, your customer.
马丁,你来接待一下
- Uh, can I help you? - [ Bell Dinging ]
需要效劳吗?
[ Pop ]
Once in a lifetime

- [ Continues ] - Hey.
Hi.

我想问一下
- Once in a lifetime - Just, um, incidentally,
uh, why... are you wearing that?
为什么…你穿这个?
Combination of factors really. Uh, no clean clothes.
多方面的因素…没有干净衣服
There never will be, you know, unless you actually clean your clothes. 永远不会有,要知道,如果你不把衣服洗干净
Right. Vicious circle.
不错,很坏的习惯
And I was, like, rooting around in your things...
所以我去翻找你的衣物…
找到了这个,我觉得很酷
and I found this, and I thought "cool."
有几分…独特
Kinda... spacey.
There's something wrong with the goggles, though.
不过潜水镜有点问题
No, they were, um, prescription.
没有,它用的是光学镜片
- Groovy. - So I could see all the fishes properly.
-太棒了 -这样我才能完全看清那些鱼
You should do more of this stuff.
你该多弄些这玩意
-今天有没有留言? -有的,我记下了两三条
- So, look, any messages today? - Yeah, I wrote a couple down.
So there were two. There were two messages? Right?
那就是两条,有两条对吗?
You want me to write down all your messages?
你要我记下你所有的留言吗?
Okay, who are the ones that you didn't write down from?
好吧,哪些是你没写记的?
[ Sighs ]
不记得了,哦,不
No. Gone completely.
Oh, no. There was one from your mum.
有一条是你妈妈打来的她说别忘了吃午饭,还有她的腿疼又犯了
She said don't forget lunch, and her leg's hurting again.
- No one else? - Absolutely no one else.
-没别的了? -绝对没有了
Though if we're going for this obsessive writing down all the message thing, 不过如果我们努力去回忆的话
some American girl called Anna called a few days ago.
几天前有个叫安娜的美国姑娘来过电话
- What did she say? - Well, it was genuinely bizarre.
-她说了什么? -真是奇怪
她说,“嗨,我是安娜”,接着说“打电话到里兹大饭店找我”…
She said, "Hi. It's Anna." Then she said, "Call me at The Ritz"...
and then gave herself a completely different name.
然后却报了一个完全不同的名字
-是什么? -早就忘了
- Which was? - Absolutely no idea.
要记住一个名字很困难
Remembering one name's hard enough.
No, I-- I know that. She-- She said that.
不,我明白,是她说的
Um, I know she's using another name.
我知道她用了别的名字
The problem is she left the message with my flatmate...
问题是她留言给我的室友…
which was a very serious mistake.
是个严重的错误
想象一下你曾遇见过的最蠢的人吧
Um, I don't know. Imagine, if you will, the stupidest person you've ever met. -想象得到吗? -是的,我大致有个印象了
- Are you doing that? - Yes, sir, I have him in my mind.
And now double it. And that is the, um-- what can I say--
那就再加一倍,我只能这么形容他了…
the git that I am living with.
和我同住的那个饭桶
And he can't remember--
-他无法记住… -试试弗琳斯东
- Try Flintstone. - I'm sorry, what?
-抱歉,什么? -我想她说她叫弗琳斯东
I think she said her name was Flintstone.
I don't-- I don't suppose, um, Flintstone rings any bells, does it?
我不敢肯定,弗琳斯东留过话给前台吗?
- Oh, I'll put you right through, sir. - Oh, my God.
Hello. Hi.
你好,嗨
你好,你好吗?
- Hi there. - Hello?
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
- Sorry. It's William... Thacker. - Yes?
打扰了,我是威廉…扎克
我们…我在书店工作
Um, we-- I work in a bookshop.
你可真会耍酷,等了三天才回电
Uh-huh. You played it pretty cool there, waiting for three days to call.
哦,不,我发誓我这辈子还从没耍过什么酷
Oh, no, I promise you I've never played anything cool in my entire life.
My flatmate, who'll I'll stab to death later, never gave me the message.
是我的室友一直没告诉我,回头我要杀了他
我不知道,也许…
I don't know. Perhaps, um,
I could drop round for tea later or something.
我能来你那喝茶什么的
- Things are pretty busy here. I might be free around 4:00. - Right. Right. Great.
-我现在很忙,大概4点会有空 -好的,好的,好极了
- Bye. - Yea-- Bye.
-再见 -再见
[ Phone Clicks, Dial Tone ]
Classic.
太棒了
Classic.
太棒了
[ Piano ]
[ Continues ]
- Which floor? - Three, please.
-几楼? -三楼,谢谢
[ Elevator Dings ]
-你肯定?… -是这…
Uh, are you sure this is--
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure.
是的,是的,没错
- Hi. Hi. I'm Karen. - Hi.
-嗨,我是凯伦 -嗨
I'm sorry. Things are running a little bit late. 抱歉,实在太忙了点
Here's the, uh, thing. Do you wanna come this way?
拿着这些,请跟我来
从这过去
[ Karen ] Through here.
[ Reporters Chattering ]
So what did you think of the film?
你们对本片有何看法?
Yeah, I thought it was fantastic. I thought it was, uh,
我觉得真是妙不可言
Close Encounters meets Jean de Florette.
让人联想到“恋恋山城”
I agree.
我同意
I'm sorry. I didn't get down what magazines you're from.
对不起,我没记下你是哪家杂志社的
- Time Out. - Great.
-“中场休息” -很好
And you're from?
你呢?
Uh, Horse & Hound.
唔,“马和猎犬”
名字是威廉·扎克我想,实际上她也许在等我
The name's William Thacker. I think, actually, she might be expecting me.
Oh, okay. Take a seat and I'll go check.
请稍等,我去看看
I see you've, uh-- I see you've brought her some flowers.
我看到…我看到你给她带了花
[ Laughing ] No.

These are for my, um, grandmother.
是给我,唔,祖母的
She's in a hospital just down the road.
她住在附近的医院
Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, you know.
我正好顺路去看看她
Sure, right. Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah.
是的,不错,是的
Which hospital's that?
是哪家医院?
Do you mind me not saying?
我可以不说吗?
It's a rather distressing disease.
那会让我感到难过
- Name of the hospital kind of gives it away. - Absolutely. Sure. -提到医院总是让人不快 -说得不错
Cheers. Ooh, yes.
-振作点 -好的
Right, uh, Mr.Thacker. Will you come this way.
好了,扎克先生,请跟我来
Right.
好的
You've got five minutes.
你有五分钟
- Hi. - Hello.
-嗨 -你好
Uh, I brought these, but clearly--
我带了这个,但显然…
No, they're great. They're great.
不,它们很漂亮,非常漂亮
很抱歉没能及时回电话
Ah, listen, I'm sorry about not ringing back.
The whole "two-names concept"...
两个名字对我那室友可怜的智商来说实在太复杂了
was totally too much for my flatmate's pea-sized intellect.
不,这是愚蠢的保密措施,我常用卡通人物名
No, it's a stupid privacy thing. I always pick a... cartoon character. Last time I was Mrs.Bambi.
上次用的是“斑比”
[ Door Closes ]
- Everything all right? - Yes, thank you. -一切都好吧? -是的,谢谢
And you're from, uh, Horse & Hound.
你是“马和猎犬”杂志社的
- Yeah. - Good.
-对 -很好
Is that so? Well.
So, uh--
那么…
Uh, I'll just... fire away then, shall I? 我可以…开始提问了吗?
Right.
好吧
Uh--
The film's great, and, um,
这部片子非常棒
I just was wondering whether...
我想知道你是否…
you ever thought of having, um,
曾考虑过…
加些马进去
more, uh, horses in it.
[ Clears Throat ]
Uh, well, we would have liked to,
我们希望这样做
不过对太空题材来说显然有些困难
but it was, um, difficult, obviously, being set in space.
Space, right, yeah. Yeah, obviously very difficult.
太空,说得没错,是的,显然很困难
I'm so sorry. I arrived outside.
真不好意思,我来了这里
They thrust this thing into my hand--
但毫无思想准备…
No, it's my fault. I thought this would all be over by now. 不,是我的错,我本以为早该结束了的
我只是想为那个吻的事道歉
I just wanted to sort of apologize for the kissing thing.
I seriously don't know what came over me.
我真的不知道自己怎么了
And I just wanted to make sure that you were fine about it. 我只想确定那没有影响到你
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely fine. - [ Door Closes ]
是的,是的,绝对没有
Do remember that Miss Scott is also keen to talk about her next project...
别忘了斯科特小姐同样渴望着的下一部片子…
which is, um, shooting later in the summer.
就是夏天将要开拍的那部
Ah, yes, excellent. Excellent.
是的,非常棒,非常棒
那里面有马吗?
Any horses in that one?
Or hounds for that matter. Our readers are equally intrigued by both species. 或是猎犬,我们的读者对此很感兴趣
It takes place on a submarine.
场景是在一艘潜艇上
Oh. Well, bad luck.
哦,真不幸
But, um,
不过
if there were horses in it,
如果有马的话
would you be riding them...
你会骑它们…
or would you be getting, a-- a stunt-horse-double-man-thing?
还是找个特技演员作替身呢?
[ Chuckles ] I-I'm a complete moron. I apologize. I--
我是个十足的笨蛋,不好意思,我…
太不可思议了,这种事只会出现在梦里
This is very weird. It's the sort of thing that happens in dreams,
not in real life.
而不是现实当中
I mean, good dreams. It's a--
我是说美梦,这是个…
It's a dream, in fact, uh, to see you again.
能再见到你实际上就像个梦
What happens next in the dream?
接下去还会梦到什么?
我猜在这个,呃,梦…
I suppose in the, uh, dream--
dream scenario-- I just, uh,
梦境中…我会…
change my personality...
改变我的行为方式…
because you can do that in dreams and, um,
因为在梦里你可以这么做
走过去并吻这个女孩
walk over and, uh, kiss the girl.
But, uh--
不过…
时间到了,你达到目的了吗?
Time's up, I'm afraid. Did you get what you wanted?
- Um, nearly, nearly. - Well, maybe just one last question. -还差一点,差一点 -好吧,最后一个问题
- Um, nearly, nearly. - Well, maybe just one last question.
- Sure. [ Clears Throat ] - Right, right.
-当然 -好的,好的
[ Door Closes ]
Are you... busy tonight?
你…今晚忙吗?
- Yes. - Right. Right.
-是的 -好的,好的
- Come in. - Well, it was nice to meet you.
-请进 -好了,很高兴认识你
Yes, and you.
我也是
Surreal... but nice.
超现实…但很不错
Thank you. You are Horse & Hounds' favorite actress.
谢谢,你是“马和猎犬”最喜欢的女演员
You and Black Beauty...
和"黑美人"…
tied.
不相上下
How was she?
她怎么样?
Oh, um, fabulous.
好得难以置信
Excellent. Wait a minute. She took your grandmother's flowers.
好极了,等等,她拿了你祖母的花
Uh, yeah, yeah. That's right.
是的,是的,没错
- Bitch. - [ Karen ] Oh, Mr.Thacker.
-贱货 -哦,扎克先生
Mr.Thacker, if you'd like to come with me, we can rush you through the others. 扎克先生,如果你不介意的话
-我们能临时安排你另一个采访 -另一个?
The others?
Mr.Thacker is from Horse & Hound.
扎克先生是“马和猎犬”杂志社的
- How's it going? - Very well, thank you.
-你好吗? -很好,谢谢
Have a seat.
请坐
- Well, did you enjoy the film? - [ Clock Ticking ] 你喜欢这部片子吗?
Yes, enormously.
是的,非常喜欢
- Well, fire away. - Right.
-请提问吧 -好的
拍片期间还愉快吗?
Did you enjoy making the film?
- Yes, I did. - Good.
-是的 -很好
Any bit in particular?
有没有特别喜欢的部分?
You tell me what bit you enjoyed the most,
先说说你最喜欢哪个场景
and I'll tell you if I enjoyed making that bit.
我再告诉你我是否同样喜欢
Uh, I...
我…
liked the bit in space...
例如在太空中那部分…
very much.
我非常喜欢
Did you identify with the character you're playing?
你和你演的角色有共同点吗?
[ Speaking Spanish ]
- No. - No.
-没有 -没有
Oh. Why not?
为什么?
[ Spanish ]
[ Spanish ]
因为他演的是一个失控的食肉机器人
Because he's playing a psychopathic flesh-eating robot.
Classic.
好极了
So, uh,
那么
is this your first film?
这是你第一部片子吗?
No. It's my 22nd.
不,这是第22部了
Of course it is. Any favorites among the 22?
我是想问你最喜欢哪一部?
Working with Leonardo.
和莱昂纳多合作的那部
- Da Vinci? - DiCaprio.
-达芬奇吗? -狄卡·普里奥
Of course. [ Chuckles ]
当然
And is-- is he your favorite Italian director?
他…是你最喜欢的导演吗?
[ Reporters Chattering ]
- Mr.Thacker. - Oh, no.
-扎克先生 -哦,不
- Have you got a minute? - No.
-能耽误你一会吗? -不
Hi.

Hi.

Um-- Yeah, so the, um--
啊…是这样的
the-- the thing I was doing tonight, I'm not doing anymore.
我,我推掉了我今晚的事情
我告诉他们今晚我接受了…
I told them I had to spend the evening...
英国第一骑师记者的邀请
with Britain's premier equestrian journalist.
Oh. Well, great.
哦,太棒了
Fantastic. That's, uh--
难以置信,这…
Oh. Shittity brickitty.
哦,太糟糕了
It's my sister's birthday. Shit. We're meant to be having dinner. 今天是我妹妹生日,可恶我们约好了要一起吃晚饭
- Okay, that's fine. - No. I'm sure I can get out of it.
-好啊,没关系 -不,我肯定能推掉
No, I mean, if it's fine with you, I'll be your date.
不,我是说,只要你不介意我可以和你一起去
You-- You'll be my date...
你…你肯和我一起…
to my little sister's birthday party?
去我妹妹的生日晚会?
- If it's all right. - Well, yeah, I'm sure it's all right.
-如果没问题的话 -哦,当然没问题
My friend Max is cooking,
是马克掌厨
大家公认他是世上最差劲的厨师
and he is generally acknowledged to be the worst cook in the world.
But, um, you know, you could hide the food in your handbag or something. 不过,你可以事先在手袋里藏些食物
- Okay. - Okay.
-好的 -好的
- He's bringing a girl? - Miracles do happen.
-他带了个女孩? -真是怪事
- Does the girl have a name? - Don't know. Wouldn't say.
-那姑娘叫什么? -不知道,没有说
Oh, Christ! What is going on in there?
哦,我的天,这是怎么回事?
- [ Doorbell Rings ] - Oh, God!
哦,老天
Hi. Come on in. Vague food crisis.
嗨,快进来,食物焦糊危机
Hiya! Sorry.
好啊,抱歉
The guinea-fowl is proving more complicated than expected.。

相关文档
最新文档