苹果树(中英文)
合集下载
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.
「我现在要的不多。」男孩說。「只要一個安静, 可以坐着休息的地方。这些年我好累好累。」
“Good!”the tree drew himself ,“Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” 「好啊。」树一边說, 一边努力挺直身子。 「正好啊,老树根是最适合 坐下來休息的地方。來啊! 孩子,坐下來,坐下來休息 」
但是从我们来到世界的那一刻起,父母们就变 得更为辛劳,他们无微不至的关爱着 我们,无怨无悔的,直到我们长大成人。
In order to give us a comfortable living environment, they always work so hard with their efforts. 为了给我们舒适的生活环境,他们竭尽全力 努力工作。
But when we came to the world at the moment, the parents have more heavy work to do - they take care of us. Although this is a heavy burden, the parents have no complaints and I grew up .
“I’m sorry.”The tree sighed.
「我很抱歉。」树叹了口气。
“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.
「我真希望我能給你什么……可是我 什么也沒了。我只剩下一塊老树根。 我很抱歉……」苹果树流着泪说。
The tree was happy, but it was not true.
树好快乐…… 但不是 真的 。
Finally, the boy returned many years later. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you. 过了好久好久,那男孩又再 回来了。「我很抱歉,孩 子。」树說:「我已经沒有 东西可以給你了,我的苹果 沒了。」
“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”
「我又老又伤 心,玩不动了」 男孩说。 「我想要扬帆 远航离开这里 去放松。 妳可以给我一 条船么?」
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.”
感恩父母吧!我们在行动!
Chapter2
Let’s show our love to our parents!
Thank you, my parents!
One day more than a decade ago, our parents with tears, smiles and happiness to greet our arrival. 十多年前的某一天,我们的父母满含着泪水, 喜悦微笑的迎接我们的到来。
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees any more.” The boy replied, “I need money.”
「我不是小 孩子了,我 不要和树玩 耍。」男孩 说。「我需 要钱。」
“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.The tree was happy too. 「真抱歉。」树说「我沒有钱。孩子, 拿我的苹果到城裡去卖。这样, 你就会有钱了。」 于是男孩高兴地爬到树上, 摘下她oy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. 有一天,男 孩來到树下, 看起来有点 伤心
树说:「来啊, 孩子 来我的树下玩 耍吧!」
The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad. 之后,男孩好久都沒有再 來……樹好傷心。
One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me, grab on to the tree branches to swing,” the tree said.
「砍下我的树干去造条船吧。」树说。 「这样你就可以远航……你就会快乐。」
So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船。
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. 男孩坐船走了,再也 没回来。
玩累了,男孩就在 她的树荫下睡觉…
He loved the tree and the tree was so happy.
男孩好爱这棵树…… 树好快樂。
Time went by...
日子一天天过去,
the little boy had grown up
男孩长大了。
he no longer played around the tree every day,the tree was lonely 他不再天天都来了,树常常好孤独。
有一天, 男孩终于回來了, 树高兴得发抖, 她說:「来啊!孩子, 爬上我的树干, 抓著我的树枝荡秋千。」
“I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”
The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
男孩坐了下來。 树好快乐。
有一棵大树, 春天倚着她幻想; 夏天倚着他繁茂; 秋天倚着她成熟; 冬天倚着他沉思; 这棵大树就是父母, No matter how busy you are, share some time with parents.
從前有一棵 樹……
A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. 一个小男孩天天都会跑
来,她好爱那个男孩。
He climbed to the tree top,
男孩会爬上树干,
Ate the apples,
吃苹果,
Grab on to the tree branches to swing, 抓着树枝荡秋千,
「我太忙,沒时间爬 树。」男孩說。「我 要构建我的家庭, 我需要一间房子,妳 可以帮助我嗎?
“Sorry, I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.So you will feel happy” 「抱歉,我沒有房子。」 树說。 「不过 ,你可以砍 下我的树枝,去盖房子, 这样你就会快乐了。」
It is the parents that give me life, give me the care in every possible way. The parents' happiness is based on their sons' and daughters' happiness. The calf love, parental love is as deep as the sea. 是父母给与了我们生命,给与我们无微不至的 关怀,我们快乐, 父母也就开怀。这种血浓于水, 无私奉献的爱,比大海还要深邃。
So the boy cut the branches off and left happily.
于是男孩砍下了 她的树枝, 把树枝帶走, 去盖房子。
The tree was glad to see him happy
看到男孩开心,树好快乐。
For a long time,the boy never came back. The tree was again lonely and sad. 此后男孩很久没有再回来,苹 果树再次感到孤独与伤心。
One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said slightly.
一年夏天,男孩再次从美国回來了, 树太快乐了,快乐得 几乎说不出話來。 「来啊!孩子」 她轻轻地說 过来,来玩呀!」
When I was young ,I do not understand the hard work their parents do for me. 当我年幼的时候,我并不了解父母的 艰辛。
Now, I have just passed twelve years old. I would first think of showing grateful to parents, because it is my parents that give me the opportunity to enjoy the colorful life, to enjoy the happiness family and well-being world . 但是现在,我已经长大了,应该要学会感恩父 母了,因为,正是我们的 父母给与了我们享受幸福快乐和 美妙生活的机会。
“No more trunk for you to climb on.”the tree said. “I don’t have teeth to bite, I am too old for climb,” the boy said. “I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied. 「没有可以让你攀爬的树干了。」 苹果树又说。 「我的牙齿咬不动苹果了。我也太 老爬不了树了。」男孩回答。
Collect the leaves from the tree to make into a crown,act like a king
收集她的叶子, 把叶子编成皇冠, 扮成国王。
They played hide and seek.
他们会一起玩捉迷藏。
Tired of playing,the boy took a nap under the shadow...
To Be Sunny Teens 做阳光少年
Thank you, my parents! We are ready! 感恩父母, 我们在行动!
Chapter1
A story about parental love……
The Boy &The Apple Tree
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.